All Comments on 'Sophia's Choice Pt. 06'

by Alice_Nicol

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jimbo_NamJimbo_Nam11 months ago

This story within a story builds from a slow and almost sedate beginning to a thundering climax - better make that climaxes. Sophia's Choice threatens to overshadow Sophia and Sophia's World: no mean feat, considering how consistently excellent those two books were.

MigbirdMigbird11 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this piece from your Sophia Choice series. As always you created a mix of delightful metaphors, tongue-in-cheek humor and outrageous sex, the latter always in line with character’s feelings/state of mind — well done erotic fiction. Yet, for me, what you do with Sophia as a character is so creative regardless of the series, some better writing than others. She is so real biz. professional/personal; it’s exacerbating. One minute transparent, next uncertain/vulnerable, yet so eager to engage. One minute in control, the next … . Not to over analyze the fun you are having with this character regardless of what “world” you present, but come on she is real and you are having fun with her.

kekyrakekyra11 months ago

The first story I read on Literotica, and I don't know if it can get any better.

What a wonderful writer you are!

kekyrakekyra11 months ago

I am on the next plane to Copenhagen!

phillipvandammphillipvandamm11 months ago

A rare combination of sparkling wit and sensuous story-telling. A true gem on the site.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've only just discovered the Sophia series and wanted to tell you that you are a fantastic writer. The way you build up the characters and eroticism is really excellent. Thank you so much for this wonderful series.

DingbatwizardDingbatwizard11 months ago

Superb storytelling by a supreme storyteller.

Alice_NicolAlice_Nicol11 months agoAuthor

Thanks, folks. I was thinking of retiring Sophia after this series (sending her to stud sounds just about right, doesn't it?), but maybe, just maybe, I'll bring back an older (certainly), maturer (probably not) more secure (definitely not) version.

Perhaps she might emigrate to the US of A. They like a bit of upper-crust Brit, don't they?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous