Sophia's List Pt. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
Sophia and Brock blow Nate's mind. A journey begins.
3.5k words
3.73
4.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Introduction: I first met Sophia Delacruz shortly after her forty-first birthday. In truth, her name is not Sophia Delacruz, but it was important to her that I protect her identity in the telling of this story. She opened up to me at a turning point in her life. I still don't know why she picked me. Late one night, after our second round of love-making, she told me her tale. It might've been the potent sativa, causing her mind to fall back on old memories, truth upon truth spilling forth. It was a tale of love and awakening, of exploration and titillation. But it was also a story of recklessness, of wanton thrill-seeking and sexual brinkmanship. In her words I found the stroke of inspiration that had eluded me for months. I asked to tell her story, and she acquiesced, on the condition that I change the names and tweak certain details. I began to write. We would meet, make love, and then talk. I would ask her questions. Sometimes, I'd need to ask twice. No one would ever call her shy exactly, but I had to coax her into revealing darker emotional truths. It was only towards the end of our project that I began to glimpse her motivation. It was a gambit--an idiotic gesture to win him back.

This is a story told in seven parts, including prologue and epilogue. It might seem, at times, like a work of shameless smut. This is merely a reflection of my own failings as a writer. It begins ten years ago, when Sophia was thirty-one and Nate was thirty-two. First, a little background. Sophia was born in San Diego, California, the daughter of a Mexican-American father and a Polish-Catholic mother. She moved to the East coast for college and attended graduate school for journalism. But she never worked as a journalist. Rather, she developed a lucrative career in technology sales. At the age of thirty, she met Nate, a hotel manager. They had been dating for six months by the time this story begins. **

Brock and Sophia looked good together. She was small and voluptuous with dark hair and pale skin. She had wide hips, plump buttocks, and perky, tear-shaped breasts. He dwarfed her with his tall and muscular frame. He had broad shoulders, strong arms, and dirty blonde hair. She wore a tight, low-cut purple dress. They were standing close together, making playful eye contact and touching each other on the shoulder. He made her giggle. Even Nate had to admit that they looked great together. Nate was Sophia's boyfriend. While she was busy flirting with the most eligible bachelor at the party, he was busy playing beer pong. But he kept one eye on her the entire time.

Sophia had always loved attention, especially from strapping men. Young, old, black, white--it didn't matter too much as long as they were strong and confident. She'd had a voracious appetite since high school. She'd never been promiscuous, at least not compared to some of her friends in college. Rather, she'd always been blessed with lovers of profound stamina and insatiability. She liked to think that she knew how to pick them, at least until Nate came along. Nate was great. She loved Nate. But Nate couldn't keep up with her appetites, and he knew it. He was perfectly happy to have sex twice or even just once a week. He was good at it, sure. She had nothing to complain about when they did have sex. But over the last few months, she'd found herself masturbating more and more, fantasizing about strangers, coworkers, and ex-lovers.

Nate was sympathetic to her plight. They hadn't talked about it, at least not explicitly. She didn't know that he was open-minded about the possibility of her seeking some...extracurricular assistance. He loved her unquenchable lust, even if he knew that he wasn't single-handedly up to the task. The thought made him jealous, but it was also quite thrilling. Why shouldn't such an exquisite creature have a sex life outside of the one they'd built together?

Sophia felt flushed. She was on her fourth vodka tonic, and she'd been talking to Brock for a while now. He either didn't know that she had a boyfriend, or he didn't care. He complimented her body and her hair and her outfit. He asked her about her job and her hometown in a jokey, lighthearted way. He was handsome and physically powerful. He aroused her. If she were single, she'd have gone home with him in a heartbeat. Hell, they might not have even made it home.

"Anyway," said Brock, "I should go find my boys, but let's talk more later. What's your number?" He took out his phone.

She gave him her number. Couldn't hurt to keep the option open, after all. He sent her a text message with his name and a winky face. "See you soon, okay?" he said.

"We'll see!"

"Don't be a stranger." He nodded and smiled before ducking out and weaving his way through the crowd. She sighed and took a swig of her drink. Nate sidled up to her.

"Hey honey," she said, trying to shake Brock from her brain. "You win?"

Nate gave her a quick peck on the lips. "No, no. Got kicked off the table. I think I was too distracted, what with you over here looking all sexy. Who's the guy?"

She blushed. "Oh, um, his name's Brock. I think he's Paul's cousin, or something like that."

"I think he liked you."

"I mean, who wouldn't?"

"He's a good-looking guy. Did you give him your real number?"

"I uh, I...did. I should have given him a fake, right? That didn't occur to me." Sophia couldn't read Nate's tone. His words were jealous and slightly accusatory...but his tone was gentle and curious.

"No, no, it's okay. That would've been rude. And...you like him, don't you?"

"Nate--"

"Come on, Sophia. I'm not stupid. I was watching you two, and it's alright. You're allowed to be attracted to someone else. Just be straight with me, okay? I'm not mad. Come on, let's go get some privacy." He gestured towards the stairs.

Sophia nodded and let Nate lead her upstairs to a small, deserted bedroom. He closed the door behind them and she wondered if he wanted to fuck. He turned to face her and she put her hands on her hips. "Alright babe, what's going on?" she asked.

"Do you want to fuck Brock? Just answer me straight."

She looked into his eyes and knew that she didn't need to lie. "Yes. I do. He's hot, he's confident. And my spidey-sense tells me that he's great in the sack."

Nate took a deep breath. "Okay, then. That's fine. That's great, actually. The thing is...I don't mind. I want you to be happy, satisfied, you know. I don't want you to hold yourself back."

"Oh baby, I am happy--"

"I know, I know, but that's okay. I'm just saying, don't hold back on my account. I...I think you should fuck him."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay. I won't put up a fight. I want to fuck him and I will. Thanks, baby." She crossed over to him and placed her lips on his for a long, wet kiss.

Nate pulled gently away and whispered in her ear, "If you want to invite him over tonight, I can get out of your way. Or you can go back to his place."

"Actually, I just had a thought. What if I invited him up here right now, and you watched him fuck me?"

It hadn't even occurred to Nate that he might watch. The thought was arousing, sure. It's not like he'd never fantasized about watching Sophia. But he didn't know if he had the stomach to actually do something like that, and he didn't know if Brock would even be okay with it. He felt Sophia's hand press against his crotch and his cock suddenly stiffened. Just like that, his anxieties washed away. "Invite him up here, then."

"Yeah?"

"Yup. Do it."

Sophia grinned and removed her phone. "Alright, babe. Last chance. I'm going to tell him where I am and invite him up."

"I'm ready."

"Okay, here's what I'm sending: 'Still at the party, hot stuff? If you are, come upstairs, second bedroom on the left.'"

"Direct, I like it. Send it you saucy slut."

Sophia laughed. "Done. Okay, now I'm a little nervous."

"Me too."

"It'll be okay though, right?"

"Hey, you tell me. This was your idea."

"It'll be great. He's just going to come up here and fuck me and you're going to watch and...wait, should we establish some ground rules?"

Before Nate could muster up a reply, someone knocked on the door. Sophia turned and opened it a crack. It was Brock. She grabbed the front of his polo and pulled him inside as she backed into the room. Nate moved quickly and shut the door behind them. Brock saw Nate and startled a bit. "What's going on?"

Sophia pressed her hip against Brock's and brought her arm around his waist, turning him to face her boyfriend. "Brock, this is Nate. Nate, this is Brock. Nate is my boyfriend."

"What is this, a threesome? I'm not sure I'm interested in--"

Sophia turned to face Brock and looked him in the eye. "It's not a threesome. It's just you and me. I'm all yours. Nate's cool. He's just going to watch, and he'll stay out of your way. He won't even jerk off."

Nate felt unprepared and awkward. "I can also go, if you want. I don't mind."

"Don't listen to him," said Sophia, not breaking eye contact with Brock, "I want him to stay and watch. Now, are you man enough to fuck me with my boyfriend in the room?"

Brock grinned. He'd never been in a situation like this before. It wasn't ideal. But Sophia was really hot, and hey, it'd make a good story. Any doubt about his ability to rise to the occasion was dispelled when he looked down the front of Sophia's dress at her breasts rising and falling to the tune of her heartbeat. He kissed her, softly at first, and then forcefully. Her mouth opened to him, and he let his tongue dance with hers. He reached around her dress and squeezed her ass. It was as juicy and pliant as he'd imagined. He knew what was expected of him at that moment. He grabbed her hips and hoisted her up, tossing her over his shoulder and striding towards the bed. He winked at Nate and threw her onto the comforter. He unfastened the straps, removed her high heels, and handed them over to Nate, who placed them on the floor. He knelt down and kissed her legs, then her thighs as he gathered up her dress and pushed it further up her body. He moved forward and pecked at her cleavage before collapsing on her, kissing her lips and letting his right hand muss up her hair.

Sophia felt his weight press upon her, and she was overwhelmed by his musk. He smelled sweaty and salty, like he'd been to the gym and hadn't showered. He was a good kisser. He knew how to take charge. She was incredibly wet, and couldn't wait to see him naked. She sat up and put her arms in the air. Brock got the hint, grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her body. He wasted no time unfastening her white lace bra, letting her warm tits fall free. She flopped back down and stuck her hips in the air so that he could grab the waistband of her panties. In one motion, they were gone, tossed to the floor. She was completely naked. He caught up quickly, stepping off the bed to remove his polo and drop his shorts to the floor. He wore tight boxer briefs that outlined his intensely hard cock in stark detail. And then he was as naked as she was.

It was beautiful--at least seven inches long with serious width and a slight curvature up and to the right. Sophia shimmied to the edge of the bed and grabbed it. It was so hard she worried that it'd hurt her. They kissed as she squeezed and pulled on his cock. Then he pushed her chest so she flopped back onto the bed. He grabbed her thighs and pulled her forward, so that her puffy, wet pink pussy was staring up at him.

Nate watched as Brock gathered up his girlfriend, positioning himself so that his cock pointed at her pussy as her legs rested against his shoulders. The point of no return was approaching. Nate slipped his hand under his pants, feeling his erection. He was eager to see what happened next.

Sophia looked up at her soon to be lover. She could feel the tip of his cock pushed against her opening. He used his hand to hold it steady so that it wouldn't slip away as he pressed inward. She gasped and cried out as he slowly filled her up and stretched her out. She was as ready as she'd ever be, incredibly wet and fiendishly eager. But he was bigger than Nate, so it hurt a little, at least at first. Thankfully, Brock knew what he was doing. He humped her gently, letting her sex loosen up and make way for his beautiful member. It didn't take very long. When the moment came, he knew it. He began to fuck her more forcefully with long, fast strokes that found her g-spot every single time. Her body shook and trembled. She'd chosen well. Brock used his hands to hold her and push her against him as he rocked her world. She came, tossing her head back and screaming at the ceiling. He slowed, briefly, letting her enjoy the moment, leaning down and planting a sloppy kiss on her mouth. He licked her neck and bit her ear. He fucked her slower, now, but with an upward motion. He knew that he'd found her g-spot and decided to adopt an intense, rhythmic attack. He grabbed her neck and pushed in on the sides, choking her as their bodies continued to collide.

It was the hottest thing Nate had ever seen. Brock was an animal--a hung stud with an intuitive understanding of Sophia's body. He knew when to kiss her and when to touch her neck. He knew when to pick up tempo and when to slow down. He watched him unlock her body in ways that he never knew were possible. She came for a second time, and Nate had to do everything in his power to prevent himself from dropping his pants and jerking off. Why had Sophia promised that he'd refrain? It now seemed awfully cruel.

Brock pulled out and told Sophia to get on all fours. She sat up and kissed him. "You're amazing," she purred before following orders. She stuck her butt up in the air, wriggled it at him until he grabbed ahold and positioned it in front of his cock, still uber stiff but now slick with her creamy juices. He re-entered her from behind. Sophia began to moan uncontrollably. Brock was in complete control of her body as he wrapped his arms around her chest and pulled her against him. He kissed her neck and mouth; he pulled at her hair and smacked her ass red. It only took a couple minutes before she came for a third time. "God damnit you're so fucking hot," said Brock as he hugged her body and continued to hump her from behind, "I'm gonna cum."

"You can cum inside me baby," said Sophia. "I really, really want your hot cum to fill me up."

"Oh yeah, I'll fucking do it," said Brock. He slowed down and began to moan. Nate stepped closer, gazing at Brock's cock as it spasmed inside of Sophia's cunt. It lasted for what felt like forever. Then he pulled out, cock still stiff, a bead of cum dotting the tip. He flipped her back around and collapsed next to her. They kissed.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," said Sophia. She'd forgotten where she was. When she realized, she immediately regretted it. She looked over at Nate, who stood near the edge of the bed, looking a bit hypnotized. "Oh baby," she said, "I didn't mean--"

"No, that's okay," said Nate. "I don't mind. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, ever been a part of."

"Well," said Brock, giving Sophia another kiss on the lips, "Cheers to that." He hopped off the bed and Sophia followed suit. He got dressed quickly while Nate handed Sophia her lost articles of clothing. Sophia was sweaty, her hair in disarray. After they both got dressed, Nate hung back while Sophia led Brock to the door.

"You leave first," she said.

"Sure thing, hot stuff. I'd do this again, you know. You have my number."

"And you have mine. Don't be a stranger." She grinned at him and they kissed again before he turned the doorknob and made his departure. She sighed at the door, turned back to Nate and winked at him.

"That was fucking crazy," said Nate, bridging the distance and taking her in his arms from behind. His hands were around her waist and his head was on her neck.

"You liked it, didn't you?"

"I really did. You did too."

"I loved it. I'm going to do it again, you know."

"With him?"

"Definitely with him. You saw the way he fucked me. I need to have him again. But also...I feel like I can tell you this now, but maybe you'll be mad that I didn't tell you before."

"Try me."

"I have a list. Not an official list; it's not like I've written it down. But there are guys that I want to be with. Guys that I think about. A lot. Some of them I've been with before, from before I met you. Some I've met in the last few months, but I've been a good girl."

"How many people are on the list?"

"Six or seven. Hmm. Yeah, seven."

"I think you should fuck everyone on the list."

"Oh, no baby. You don't want me to fuck everyone on the list. Don't be silly. We can talk through it."

"Why not? Who's on the list?"

"There are some people you might not want me to be with on the list, that's all. I'll tell you if you want. But don't worry, okay? I don't need to fuck everybody on the list."

"Hit me."

"Feel my pussy first." She lifted up the hem of her dress with one hand and guided Nate's right hand with the other. He felt underneath her panties and pressed his fingers against her pussy. She was still wet with her own juices, but he could also feel Brock's cum beginning to leak out of her.

"Can I fuck you?" he asked.

"You want sloppy seconds?"

"I'd love sloppy seconds."

She twisted away from him and returned to the bed. This time, she didn't bother to get naked. She simply hiked up her dress and pushed her panties to the side. She knew that Nate was all worked up and wouldn't need long.

Nate removed his shorts and boxers and crawled on top of Sophia. He found her opening by instinct. She felt incredible--open and warm and wet. He'd never fucked anyone filled with another man's cum before, but he liked it. He felt sleazy in the best possible way, and her pussy was a loose, sticky reminder of raunchy infidelity. "Tell me who's on the list," he said.

"Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you," she gasped. Nate felt good, but the sex was more relaxing than thrilling. "There's a few guys you don't know. There's Randall, a guy I buy drugs from sometimes. He's always trying to get in my pants. There's Tony, an old fuck buddy who slid into my DMs a couple weeks ago. Jason, an ex-boyfriend. Trust me, you don't want me to fuck him. DeShaun is one of my coworkers, younger black guy, skinny, really hot. Then...then there's your boss Peter. He likes me, I just know it. And I think he's really sexy. Do you know our neighbor, Michael? He's older, but oh, baby. And then there's your friend. Johnny. Johnny's hot as fuck. I've always wanted to fuck Johnny"

Nate had picked up the pace with each successive name. A drug dealer. Two exes. A coworker. His boss. Their neighbor. And one of his best friends. It was a lot to take in, but then again, it'd been a strange, beautiful night. "You're going to fuck all of them," panted Nate, desperately trying to hold back his orgasm.

"Be careful what you wish for, baby. Because I'll do it. I'll fuck every single one of them. And you'll help me."

Nate erupted inside of her.

** To be continued in "Sophia's List, Part I - Randall." **