Sophie Turner's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod...." Taylor repeated at least a dozen times as she shook.

She fell back against the couch again, panting and twitching before her hand finally found enough strength to ease my head away. I kept my mouth against her pussy, avoiding her clit as I could tell that the orgasm made it too sensitive for another round so soon. Instead, I lightly ran my tongue along her pussy lips, savoring both the taste and how smooth it was. Taylor caught her breath as her hand ran through my hair, then stared at me with a chuckle as I sat up and moved away, leaving her laying there with her dress hiked up just enough to see the wet mess that I left behind.

Sophie moved back onto the couch, getting on her knees to face me before she pulled me in for a kiss. Although I'm sure she was turned on from watching, I suspected she was mainly kissing me just to taste Taylor's pussy on my mouth, which became obvious from the way Sophie licked around my lips and down towards my chin.

"How was that?" Sophie asked as she looked past me to Taylor.

Taylor ran her hand through her hair, fluffing her bangs before she immediately huffed through her mouth to shift them again.

"That was really hot..." Taylor said with a resigned nod.

"Mmm, yeah it was..." Sophie smirked as she bent down again.

Sophie stayed on her knees as she lowered her head back into my lap. In a very performative way, her mouth started working up and down on my cock again. I could see that Sophie was staring at Taylor as she slurped up and down, even when she reached up and pulled her hair free from the ponytail it was in. She raised her head just long enough to shake out her hair, but then pulled it back out of the way to ensure that Taylor's view wasn't obstructed as she sank back down. Taylor watched, biting her lip as her finger just barely touched her pussy again.

When Sophie pulled away, it was with a very slow tease, her lips staying tight around my cock as they moved up inch by inch. When they finally went past the tip, and Sophie pulled away with a quiet, wet kissing sound, Sophie smirked again.

"You should *really* suck it, too..."

Taylor tensed up, biting her lip again as she raised her eyebrows. When she freed her lip, her teeth stayed together as she inhaled through them with a sharp *tsss* of contemplation. When Sophie went back down and began to slowly slurp on it, Taylor's eyes shifted as she stared. They went wider as her head tipped to the side, and she began to raise herself up off the couch. She sat upright for a moment, one hand between her legs as the other went to her lip. She bit her fingernail, and then slowly rolled her eyes as she shook her head.

"Fuck it..." Taylor said.

Taylor moved much faster than I expected her to, signaling that she'd been grappling with this decision for some time now. But clearly, the choice was made, as Taylor shifted forward onto her knees and bent all the way down with one graceful move. All I saw was the back of her head as she sank down, but the first thing I felt was a tongue. One eager to lead the way as it slid over the tip of my cock until it was joined by a pair of lips. They pressed against the tip first, until they parted from the pressure of Taylor's head sliding down. Her lips stayed tight as she sucked hard, slowly easing herself into it. And when she was...much lower than I expected her to go, Taylor stopped and held herself there.

"Yes..." Sophie nodded with satisfaction on her face.

Taylor held her mouth there for a moment, and then began to slide it up and down. With one hand at the bottom of my shaft, she started to work it like...well frankly, a pro. I moaned loudly. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I sank back against the couch, only to be set upon by Sophie. Both her hands grabbed my face just before her lips pressed against mine, kissing me with a great deal of tongue. At first it was slow, but as I felt Taylor start to go faster, Sophie could feel me react, and in turn started to kiss harder.

Taylor started to moan into my cock as she sucked. The tight seal she had on me made me feel that even harder than I normally would've. Not only that, she started to go faster as well, sliding her mouth up and down in time with how her hand jerked the base. I almost chuckled at how a songstress like her would have perfect rhythm like that, but instead I just moaned again. Sophie kissed harder once I did, moaning herself just from how turned on she was. But then she quickly pulled away, licking her finger before putting it back between her legs while she watched Taylor.

"Yes, get it get it get it..." Sophie egged on.

The encouragement worked, causing Taylor to bob her head up and down several more times before she finally pushed herself down further. At the end of one motion she stopped right as my cock hit the back of her throat, then as her lips opened wider, she pushed herself down further. The tip pushed through her barrier and into her throat, causing Taylor to release her hand to get it out of the way. She held there for one moment, and then pushed herself away with a gasp. She rose up onto her knees again as Sophie pawed at her, pulling her in.

"You sexy bitch, fuck..." Sophie said as she leaned forward.

From across my lap, Sophie kissed Taylor with an eager lunge. Taylor quickly moaned and kissed back, while my cock throbbed just from the sight and the lingering feeling of Taylor's mouth. I was content to cool off, Taylor's mouth almost bringing me to the edge, but as the two of them kissed, she grabbed my cock again. Without a word, or breaking the kiss, Taylor started to move forward.

Her dress was already hiked up over her hips, but Taylor pulled it up further to reveal her stomach and to allow her to fully spread her legs. She swung one leg over my lap, gripping my cock as she hovered her hips over it. Fingers tightened around it just below the tip as I felt Taylor rub it against her pussy. She was still soaking wet, to the point that I could feel it drip onto my cock as it moved against her. Taylor shifted forward, and the tip of my cock pressed against her opening, and then...

"Wait, wait wait wait..." Taylor said in a hurried, panting whisper.

"What?" Sophie said inches from her mouth.

I could've exploded right then and there from how badly I wanted to be inside her, and how much of a tease it was to only need to move an inch to do so. But I froze in place, letting Taylor have control. For a moment, I was worried that was all. Taylor had come to her senses and realized this was crazy. Oh well. At least I got to taste her pussy and feel her mouth on me.

"If we're going to do this, let's do it right?" Taylor suggested, smiling as she looked at Sophie and I.

I was wrong again.

Sophie nodded in agreement, and the two of them climbed off the couch. As I followed them, Sophie led the way, walking naked from the living room area into the bedroom. Taylor was close behind, her dress falling back into place as she reached up and pulled her hair free from the ponytail it was in. That lovely blonde hair fell down to her shoulders as Taylor dropped the hair tie to the floor. She entered the bedroom to find Sophie already seated on the edge of the bed, patting the space next to her. Taylor sat down quickly, immediately turning toward Sophie as the two began to kiss again.

I followed, led by my still throbbing cock. Taylor must have felt my approach, because as I neared the bed she reached out and took me by the hand, pulling me to sit on the other side of her. I leaned in, starting to kiss up her neck as she and Sophie swirled their tongues around each other's mouths. Sophie then moved to do the same as me, kissing up the other side of Taylor's neck while she relished the attention.

As Sophie licked up Taylor's neck, I saw her hand starting to move as well. First onto Taylor's knee, and then up her thigh. Taylor inhaled sharply, almost gasping at the touch. I joined in, touching the inside of Taylor's other thigh and beginning to kiss down her neck to where her dress was still in the way. She reached out on either side of herself, touching Sophie's leg with one hand, and grabbing my cock with the other. A slow, teasing stroke started as Sophie felt her way up Taylor's leg and under her dress. Her hand disappeared underneath the red covering Taylor's thighs, and Taylor gasped louder.

"Can we get this off me now, please?" Taylor giggled as we both kept on her.

Sophie quickly shot up off the bed, and then took Taylor by the hands to get her to do the same. For a moment they just looked at each other, and then Sophie reached up to brush a strand of hair out of Taylor's face, prompting that adorable smile that Taylor always flashes. That didn't last long as Sophie then came at her again, kissing her and putting her hands on her hips. There was one quick grope as they kissed, and then Sophie reached down to begin pulling Taylor's dress up her thighs and over her hips. Taylor helped, raising it up above her stomach and pulling it higher. Sophie helped with the one final tug, taking it past Taylor's chest and over her head, causing her hair to spill down on top of her amazingly perky tits. With Taylor finally nude, Sophie pulled her in again, and the two made out in front of me.

"Are you ready to fuck him now?" Sophie whispered as she pawed at Taylor.

"Mhm," Taylor hummed out quickly.

"I'm gonna play with you during, if that's ok," Sophie continued.

"Yes please," Taylor grinned even as Sophie kissed her upturned lips again.

"Good," Sophie said as she grinned as well.

The grin stayed on Sophie's face as she grabbed Taylor by the hips and turned her towards me. At one point I thought the night would be all about Sophie, but the look on her face she had right there told me it still was. This was exactly what she wanted. All those nights at the Lodge, all the friends she'd brought to it. All the times she had gleefully watched me fuck another girl, that was what made her even happier than just being fucked herself. And judging from the look on her face, she was about to be very happy.

Taylor stepped closer to me, her tall, lithe body on full display. Both my hands reached out to touch her, but Taylor reacted first. She caught both my wrists as they were moving towards her, and then pushed them back so they were on my sides. I let her.

After standing up straight again, Taylor slid one of her feet to the side and then back as she bent her knees slightly. Then, with a sudden flourish, Taylor kicked one foot out, and then raised her leg to plant it on the bed beside me. I huffed out a sharp breath as I looked her up and down. You'd have to do the same thing if you were in my place. Especially when Taylor reached up and slid her hand over one of her tits and then down her chest as she craned her head upward.

"Oh shit..." Sophie said, biting her lip and grinning.

At first I didn't get it. But when Taylor swished her leg back off the bed, and then began to ease herself down with a slow, practiced straddle, it hit me. I could feel the beat in my head as I watched her sink down. The song was playing in her mind as well, and she was doing the same moves she did on stage. You know the ones I mean. Except I was the chair.

Taylor's thighs flexed as she straddled my lap and lowered herself down. With perfect placement of her hips, her pussy found my cock, and with one more careful move, she caught the tip with her opening, and kept going. Taylor grabbed both my shoulders as she went down more, her mouth opening as I started to slide inside her. And then, boom.

"OH!" Taylor gasped.

As soon as my cock had penetrated her, Taylor dropped her body into my lap like her legs went out from under her. My cock slid up into her, easily slipping in from how wet she was, yet gripped tightly. Taylor's eyes were closed as her head leaned back, and she let out a long, deep breath before moaning quietly again.

"Ohhh my god that's good..." Taylor almost whispered as she stayed sat on it.

Both her hands stayed on my shoulders as Taylor began to raise and lower her hips the smallest amount. With my hands where she put them before, I sat back and let her do it. Taylor's long legs kept her feet planted on the floor, although she had raised up onto her toes to help raise herself each time. And as she worked her pussy only a few inches up and down, she began to lean forward. Her hands slid off my shoulders as her arms went further back, draping over me as she pulled her chest into my face. With her mouth right above me and her chest against me, I could hear her moans and feel her breathing heavily. And naturally, I started kissing down her chest.

"Unnnh....ohhhh....ohh yeah...." Taylor moaned quietly.

"You like that?" Sophie asked from behind Taylor.

"I think I *love* this fat cock..." Taylor half giggled and half moaned.

That was all I could hear before I needed to move my hands. Taylor kept riding, but I grabbed her by the thighs and started groping as she did. The way she was moving her legs, I could feel just how fit and athletic her legs were, which made it feel all the better each time she used them to pump her pussy on my cock. I groped my way up her thighs to her ass, which felt even better. I let Taylor raise and lower herself onto me several more times, and then my grip tightened. I pulled her into me further, lifting her up and into my lap more closely. It pulled her feet off the ground as we scooted back, and suddenly she was still straddling me, but with her knees on the bed.

"Yes! Ohhhh fuck..." Taylor moaned again.

I kept my hand on her ass, half helping but mostly just enjoying the way she started to go harder. Taylor swung her ass up and down, sliding her pussy up and down on my cock perfectly. I could feel the slickness of my cock stretching out her pussy with each motion, and as Taylor craned her head upward I moved my face. I had full access to her chest, with her perky tits right in my face, so naturally I started to kiss and lick each one, prompting Taylor to go harder.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Taylor cried out.

She looked down at me as she rode, whipping her hair behind her shoulders to make sure it was out of my way. We started going faster, then faster again as I stared up at her while locking my lips onto one of her nipples. The edge of the bed bounced and sank as she kept going, while I rocked Taylor's body up and down in my lap.

"AHH! AHH! OHH! ah-" Taylor screamed out, and then pulled herself off my cock.

"Oh my god...intense..." Taylor panted.

She kept grinding her pussy against my cock, her wetness gliding against the slick mess already coating me. I was throbbing for more, but Taylor looked momentarily spent.

"Don't tell me you're done," Sophie said behind her.

"Just a second..." Taylor panted.

Sophie all but disappeared from my view as she sank to her knees behind Taylor at the foot of the bed. But I felt her go between my legs, and then a hand grip my cock.

"Holy shit, you are dripping all over him..." Sophie said with glee.

Sophie's tongue pressed right where my balls met my cock, where a creamy accumulation of Taylor's pussy waited. I felt it curve around my shaft as Sophie greedily licked it all up and then kept going. Over my balls where Taylor had also dripped, up my shaft to the top of my cock, and then *all* the way down as Sophie sank her mouth back onto me. Several sloppy slurps later, she pulled away, and then Taylor let out a gasping jolt in my lap.

"AHH-ahhahomygod..." Taylor half moaned and half giggled again.

I could feel Sophie's head still down there, and from the way Taylor was reacting I was guessing that Sophie was eating her out as well. But from the angle Taylor was at, Sophie could've very well been eating her ass. Or both. God I hope it was both. I pulled Taylor back in, and she planted her red lips on me for a fast makeout while Sophie's mouth went back and forth. When the kiss was broken, Taylor reached back for my cock again.

"Ok, now I'm ready for more," she said with a smirk.

So was I, except I didn't think I could take having to sit back this time. Right after Taylor said it, I grabbed her underneath the thighs, and hoisted her with me as I stood up off the bed. Sophie pulled away, a massively charged up and aroused expression on her face as she caught herself with her hands and leaned back. I turned around, keeping Taylor firmly pulled against me as she giggled and held on, and then leaned down to drop her off of me onto the bed. She gracefully slid into position, letting her arms fall above her head, her blonde hair splayed out in every direction, and raising her legs so they were against my chest up towards my shoulders.

"Wait," Sophie said quickly as she scrambled to her feet.

She quickly flopped onto the bed, laying next to Taylor on her side to face her. Taylor turned to look back as Sophie moved in closer. Taylor's face was almost teasing as she gave Sophie a little grin, but Sophie seemed to be having a difficult time with how worked up she was. She couldn't stop staring at Taylor's body stretched out next to her. As Sophie's eyes went from Taylor's hair all the way down to her feet that were almost resting on my shoulders, she slid her hand down between her legs. Two fingers curled inside her pussy, and Sophie began pumping them in and out at a quick pace while almost laying on her arm underneath her. Taylor put one hand up, and then beckoned Sophie to her.

"Kiss me..." Taylor begged.

Sophie did so with an immediate fervor. I had a perfect view of them from the side, and so could see how their lips first pressed together, and then just how much they parted as both girls slid their tongues out.

"Touch me..." Taylor said between kisses as they continued to make out.

Sophie's other hand immediately felt its way down Taylor's chest, caressing her tits gently before going down her stomach and to her legs. A quick grope up her thighs, and then Sophie pulled her hand back to go in between them. Their next kiss was accompanied by a sharp "MMM" as Sophie's fingers went over Taylor's pussy. Luckily Sophie didn't start fingering her, which left her open for me. I already had more than enough of a sight just looking at Taylor, but with how hungrily Sophie was coming at her, and Taylor's reaction to it, it was perfect for me to start again.

"OHH FUUU-" Taylor started to moan out as I slid my cock back into her, but Sophie didn't even let her finish the word before she shoved her tongue back into her mouth.

I pushed into Taylor DEEP. With her legs up on my shoulders, there was nothing in the way of her pussy, allowing me to shove it all the way in. Taylor held the moan as Sophie kept kissing her, and at the same time Sophie's fingers continued to play with her clit. For a moment I just drank in the feeling of Taylor's legs, running my hands up them while I turned my head to kiss and lick both her calves. But then, I gripped her by the thighs, and started pumping my cock into her with hard, rough thrusts.

"OH MY GOD, UNNNH!" Taylor cried out, this time pulling away from Sophie to really let the moan go.

Taylor's moans paired nicely with the loud clapping sounds that started to echo through the room. I was pumping my cock into her with a fast motion, and I was pulling back almost all the way each time. Every thrust had my cock sliding back and forth almost all the way, but I maintained the pace by pulling her thighs. I thrusted in at the same time as Taylor came closer to me, which ended when my hips crashed into her to send a final jolt of pleasure.

Sophie got more aggressive, pulling away from Taylor's lips to instead start kissing down whatever else she could. Her mouth went to Taylor's neck, which turned into her tongue licking up it and to her ear. Then Sophie went lower, kissing and lightly biting down Taylor's shoulder and collarbone until she reached her chest. At the same moment Sophie's tongue stretched out to flick against one of Taylor's nipples, her hand started moving with a furious pace.