Sophie Turner's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HOLY SHIII-IIIIT, UNH!" Taylor gasped and cried out, staring at everything happening to her with a shocked, open-mouthed surprise that was somehow still a grin.

My hands tightened on her thighs as I kept pulling Taylor into each thrust, her pussy all but demanding that I fill it up as much as possible. Sophie multi-tasked with expert coordination, sucking one of Taylor's nipples and rubbing her clit while simultaneously fingering her own pussy with rough, exaggerated jabs of three fingers at once. Sophie moaned as she bobbed her head, lightly pulling at Taylor's nipple between her lips. I could feel Taylor's legs start to shake. Her ankles crossed behind my head as she pulled me down slightly. But that didn't stop how hard or how fast my thrusts were. Taylor's eyes started to roll into the back of her head. For a moment she was silent, allowing the sound of my hips clapping into her and the wet sound of my cock impaling her to ring out even over Sophie's muffled moans. And then...

"I'm gonna cum..." Taylor said with an almost panicked, out of breath whisper.

Her stomach tightened as her chest heaved several times. She was silent again for a moment as it happened, but I could see the look on her face. Reaching the peak. Silently praying that nothing interrupts the moment. One more sharp breath in, and...

"AHHHHH-OHHHH-OHHHH-FUUUUUUCK!"

Taylor belted it out so loud I thought we'd get a noise complaint. I could feel the echo bounce off the wall, and then bounce off another wall in the next room. Her legs shook on my shoulders, almost vibrating off without my hands keeping them in place. Sophie all but pinned her down to keep doing what she was doing. And Taylor took all of it as she continued moaning. But then, as Sophie and I finished her off, I felt something different.

Thrust after thrust went in as I railed Taylor's pussy, but as she was cumming I felt a sudden burst of wet against me. I ignored it for the moment as I kept pumping into her, but as Taylor's moans subsided and her orgasm faded, I knew what had happened. Sophie and I eased off her as Taylor went quiet, and when I allowed her legs off my shoulders, Sophie and I could both see it. The entire area between Taylor's legs, as well as the entire area around my cock, were dripping wet.

"Did you squirt?!" Sophie said, her face wide in surprise and amazement.

"Yeah sometimes I do..." Taylor panted. "...when I cum really hard."

"That. Is. Hot as fuck..." Sophie said in a matter of fact way.

She leaned in and kissed Taylor several more times with a loud 'mmm', and then pulled away.

"We're definitely going to make that happen again later..." Sophie said as she sat up.

Once again, Sophie's mouth went to work, licking down one of Taylor's thighs before she pulled herself up to me. She then went over my cock with her tongue again, and then down to the base to lick the area around it. Wherever Taylor's juices may have splashed.

"Ohhhh fuck you taste really good," Sophie said with barely restrained enthusiasm.

"I want to taste *you*..." Taylor said from down on the bed.

"Yeah?" Sophie grinned.

Sophie turned and started crawling further onto the bed, going past Taylor and not stopping until she could lean back against the headboard. Taylor started following before she got there, and by the time Sophie had spun around, Taylor was already flopping into place on her stomach. Sophie raised her legs and parted them around Taylor as she settled into position.

Now, I admit I've always been curious. The gossip columns being what they were, and the internet rumor mill being what it was, I thought it probably unlikely that Taylor was secretly gay. Yet, some of those photos of her with Karlie Kloss had me wondering. But now, after seeing the way her fingers latched onto Sophie's thighs? And the hungry way she went at her? Oh yeah, I'm totally believing that shit now. To the point that I'm wondering if it was Taylor or Karlie that was the top.

"Can I watch him keep fucking you while you do this?" Sophie asked.

"Oh yeah," Taylor said as she laid on her stomach and popped her feet up and down.

Taylor's head dropped down, and Sophie's sank back against the headboard. I could hear the noises coming from Taylor's mouth, a mixture of kissing and licking, as well as a consistently pleased "mmm" as Taylor tasted her. Sophie's mouth opened in a gasp, and then curled into a grin as Taylor really started going at it.

I moved in quickly, getting between Taylor's legs and then bending my cock down. She seemed comfortable where she was, so I didn't bother picking her hips up, I just worked my cock between her thighs and then shifted upward until I found her pussy. Taylor kept licking, and I felt the wet mess start to envelop my cock against as I slipped in and started fucking her prone.

Despite being muffled by Sophie's pussy, I could hear Taylor's moans as I started to give it to her again. Yet that didn't slow her down. I could see the back of her head, specifically how it was bobbing up and down the tiniest bit as she worked her tongue all over Sophie's pussy. Sophie was moaning like she'd wanted this for a long time. Long-held, loud moans as she stared down at Taylor.

I was busy staring, too. Not at Taylor going at Sophie, because her head was blocking all the actual action. I was staring at her ass. Reveling in the feeling of Taylor's pussy as I grabbed her ass and sank my hips downward to it. And giggling to myself at the thought that people were paying more than a thousand dollars to see Taylor shake it, while I was watching it jiggle every time I thrust into it.

"Oh my fucking god, yes! Right there!" Sophie was half laughing as she moaned it out.

Her hands raised up to the headboard, grabbing it above herself as she pushed her head against it. That grin stayed on her face, doubled with the look of ecstasy she had on it. I started whipping my eyes back and forth between watching my cock disappear into Taylor's pussy, and watching Sophie's reaction to what must have been phenomenal pussy eating. I know time flies when having fun, but I felt as though I had just started fucking Taylor and Sophie was already about to pop.

"Ohhhh my god, ohhh my god, oh fuck yes, oh my god don't stop!"

Every moan Sophie made had an undercurrent of Taylor moaning as well, and as Sophie got louder, I started thrusting faster. As she kept licking, Taylor pulled her knees closer in order to lift her ass up a little. It made the angle I was fucking her even better, and as I grabbed her hips and held her right there, I heard Sophie squeal with delight.

"Fuck yes, fuck her! Yes! YES!" Sophie howled.

I looked just in time to see Sophie grab Taylor's head and raise her legs at the same time. They spread wide as she lifted them right into the air, making a Y shape with Taylor's face directly in the middle. Sophie held Taylor's face where it was the same way I held her ass where she was, and we both got exactly what we wanted out of it.

"AHHHH-OHOHOHOHOHOOOOO-fuuuuuuuuuck...." Sophie's voice raised and then petered out as an orgasm raced through her, all while Taylor took the pounding I was giving her.

Unfortunately, the pounding took a pause after Sophie came. Taylor pulled away to crawl on top of Sophie completely, making out with her as Sophie gleefully tasted her own pussy on Taylor's lips.

"Now what do you want?" Taylor asked between breathy kisses, groping Sophie as much as she could.

"I want to make you cum like you did before," Sophie said, grinning.

Taylor had a flustered, but aroused look on her face as Sophie leaned in and started kissing her on the neck.

"But first...I want some more cock..." Sophie teased as she pecked Taylor on the cheek and then turned away.

"Ok *how* has he not exploded yet?" Taylor asked.

"Ohhh, he'll hold out as long as we need him to," Sophie grinned as she got up, and then started crawling towards me instead. "Won't you?"

"Not if you two keep doing what you're doing, I won't," I said.

"Oh?" Sophie said with a faux-sympathetic voice.

She came at me on all fours. I was leaning back on my knees, with my cock straight out. Sophie crawled forward until it was right in her face, and then ran her tongue in a swirl over the tip. My cock twitched several times, and then she pulled away, giggling again. That was as much of a tease as she would allow, because immediately afterward she began to crawl onto me.

The positioning was complicated at first. I was on my knees but sitting back slightly, and Sophie first got up on her own knees, then grabbed my shoulders and began to climb on. One leg at a time planted behind me, and then Sophie lowered herself down onto my cock. We ended up in a position somewhere between her cowgirling my cock, and me holding her upright by the thighs as if we were standing. Whatever you call that, I started thrusting up as Sophie worked her hips forward, taking my cock all the way down until her body weight was almost fully on my hips. I leaned my face in towards her chest, and Sophie quickly tossed her hair out of the way.

"Yes, yes, lick 'em..." Sophie quietly urged.

My tongue obeyed, licking each of her nipples as she ground her pussy against me. She started moaning again, and then as Taylor came up behind her, she started moaning louder. I was licking her tits, and Taylor was pressed against her, kissing and licking her neck as she held Sophie's hair in one hand. Sophie's face was a little more mellow, starting with her eyes quietly rolling into her head again as she sat between us. But then I felt Taylor's hand snake around her stomach and go down, and suddenly she was riding my cock while Taylor played with her clit, and Sophie couldn't be chill anymore.

"Ohhhh fuuuuck....yes please...yes rub it-UNNH!"

Sophie started working her hips harder, pushing me back into the bed and really forcing me to clench my legs to keep from falling back entirely. Taylor wasn't helping, playing with Sophie's clit so hard that Sophie was starting to basically bounce up and down on me where she was.

"Fuuuck, yes! Fuck, this is perfect!" Sophie was again half moaning and half laughing.

It was as if the situation itself were getting her off. Sophie reached one arm back, grabbing Taylor by the head and pulling her around for a kiss. Blonde hair swirled in every direction as both pairs of red lips pressed against each other. And then Sophie pulled away to look at me, grinning wildly as she kept pumping her hips on my cock.

"We are going to fuck so many girls together now..." Sophie eagerly said as she stared directly into my eyes.

"Yeah?" I said, my hands tightening on her thighs to help her work it faster.

"Mhm..." Sophie said as she bit her lip. "Everyone. Fuck...I want to fuck Hailee again with you. And I want you and Natalie to fucking spitroast me hard. And Emilia, ohmygod fuck both our asses side by side just like you did that night. Unh! And Jessica, fuck us both as hard as you fucked her!"

Sophie moaned between every name she dropped as she kept her hips working the entire time. I could feel her pussy clenching on my cock as she spoke, dragging up memories of the three that we'd been with before. The other reference? Jessica Chastain, who Sophie arranged for me to rendezvous with, but couldn't partake herself (I'll get to that story at some point).

As Sophie spoke, I watched Taylor's face change. She was staring at Sophie as she kept talking, but her eyebrows were expressing all manner of emotions. At first I think she was surprised, then slightly confused, but by the end of it I'm pretty sure she was straight up intrigued.

"And you..." Sophie said as she grabbed Taylor to pull her in for a kiss again.

"I want you to cum so fucking hard..." Sophie said, despite the fact that she was the one currently riding a cock and getting her pussy played with.

"Like before?" Taylor replied with a downright evil smirk.

"Uhhuh..." Sophie whispered as she nodded.

"Ok. Umm..." Taylor grinned as she trailed off.

Taylor's hand went to her pussy, rubbing it a little.

"To be sure *that* happens...I just need some very specific buildup..."

"Yes, I love it," Sophie grinned. "What first?"

"Tongue," Taylor said with a smirk.

Sophie immediately pressed on my chest and eased me back. Her hands hooked around my shoulders as I let myself fall back onto the bed, stretching out while keeping my cock still inside Sophie. Taylor crawled forward, and then turned to swing one of those amazing legs over my head. My view disappeared as she parked her ass on my face, turning to face Sophie while her pussy ended up right on my mouth.

"Don't let me cum or it won't work," I could barely hear Taylor say as her thighs muffled my ears.

"Mm-mm," I shook my head as I immediately started eating her pussy.

Taylor moaned gratefully, staying upright as she straddled my face. Meanwhile Sophie started bouncing on my cock again, picking up her ass and dropping it straight back down. I felt her hands press against my chest so she could use me for leverage to push herself up, but the way back down was all gravity's work. Sophie dropped her pussy straight down, filling herself up every time, and then pushing herself back away at a nice angle.

Sound all but disappeared for me as Taylor's thighs pressed against my ears, and their moans became obscured. Sophie and Taylor began to make out again, each one's respective use of me made all the better by being able to swirl their tongues around each other. And at this point I was just hoping that I could hold off long enough for Taylor to fulfill whatever steps she needed. The next of which came quickly.

"Ok I need to lay back," Taylor said with a hurried tone as she flopped off my face and went down onto the bed.

"Sophie..." Taylor breathed heavily as she beckoned her over. Then, she quickly spread her legs and raised them high as she looked at me.

"Fuck me, and Sophie play with my clit..." Taylor was almost panting as we all excitedly got into position.

It happened almost instantly. Sophie swung her legs over Taylor's face just like Taylor did to me the moment before, and I moved forward to shove my cock into Taylor's soaked, waiting pussy. Taylor bent her legs back further, putting her thighs almost to her chest as she spread them wide open. Sophie sloppily smeared spit from her tongue onto the tips of her fingers, and then put them on Taylor's clit to begin messily rubbing them back and forth. I started pumping into Taylor's pussy with hard, deep thrusts as I pushed on her thighs to make sure she stayed spread wide open. Sophie moaned, and then grabbed the back of my head with her free hand while continuing to rub Taylor with the other. She pulled me in for a kiss as Taylor's muffled moans sounded underneath us.

"This is it..." Sophie whispered against my lips.

"*This* is what I want..."

"As much as you want..." I whispered back as I kept fucking Taylor.

Sophie moaned and looked down, where I could see Taylor's chin sticking out past her pussy. With how hard I was fucking her, I was essentially shaking Taylor back and forth, doing her tongue's work of licking Sophie's pussy for her. Whatever it was, it was working, and Sophie started moaning even louder. But Taylor started moaning louder still, her cries becoming high-pitched as she let them out against Sophie's pussy. Her legs began to shake, and I could see her pussy twitching as my cock slid into it, gripping it tighter to try to prevent me from pulling back.

"MMMM-mm-MMMM" Taylor moaned underneath Sophie.

"You better slow down so she doesn't cum yet," Sophie said with a grin.

I smiled back, and eased my thrusts so I was simply sliding all the way into Taylor's needy pussy, not pounding her. Sophie slid off Taylor's face, and then looked down.

"What next?"

"Sideways, and, um..." Taylor bit her lip as she hesitated.

"Yeah?" Sophie asked.

"Umm, what did you say about him fucking you and 'Emilia' in the ass?"

My cock was throbbing inside Taylor as I kept going slow. It matched my heartrate, which was sped up not just from the fucking, but also because I was now nervous that Sophie had spilled the beans.

"Yes, he's had me and other girls before. One time it was Emilia Clarke," Sophie shrugged.

"With anal?" Taylor asked.

Sophie nodded, and Taylor bit her lip as a flash of excitement went over her face.

"...do you want him to fuck you in the ass?" Sophie said with a surprised raise of her eyebrows.

"That might speed this along, actually," Taylor grinned.

Sophie looked at me, and I immediately pointed across the room.

"There's lube in my bag, front pocket."

"Still sideways," Taylor said as she swung one leg to the side.

As Sophie scurried off the bed and made a nude sprint to my bag, I pulled out of Taylor's pussy. She rolled over, ending up on her side on the bed as she rested her head on one arm. Sophie returned a moment later, a small tube of lube in hand. Taylor raised one leg, holding it up with her free hand under her knee so she was fully spread in front of me. Not that she needed to be, because her ass was right in front of me.

As Sophie flopped onto her stomach on the bed, I brought my hand to Taylor's pussy and kept touching her. She moaned quietly, but laid there and waited for what happened next. Sophie meanwhile popped the top of the tube and squirted a healthy amount of lube into her hand. After rubbing them together a second, she gripped my cock in both hands, coating it in a second layer of shining wetness.

"You're so wet you probably didn't even need this," Sophie said with a smirk.

"No, I do," Taylor said with concern on her face that quickly melted into a giggle.

"Aww..." Sophie faked concern of her own, right up until she brought her fingers to Taylor's asshole and began to rub it, leaving a coating of lube on it.

"Do I get to eat your pussy during?" Sophie asked.

"Yes please...I need you to..." Taylor answered quietly.

"Yessss..." Sophie grinned again.

I was slightly aghast at how in sync the three of us were at that point. Taylor shifted further onto her side, and then reached back to grab my cock. She kept her leg up while Sophie slid down and put her face right up against Taylor's now unoccupied pussy. I just barely caught a glimpse of Sophie's tongue sliding into Taylor's pussy, causing her to gasp, then Sophie pulled it back and began to sloppily lick the whole thing. Taylor moaned quietly, and shifted her hand so it was right under the tip of my cock. Then she pulled me forward.

"Ah..." Taylor winced slightly.

That was the only noise of objection she had. As soon as the tip of my cock pressed against her hard enough to begin to slide in, Taylor let out a very relieved sigh. And then, as I began to inch it forward,

"OhhhHOO...yes..."

I kept pushing forward, sinking my cock deeper into Taylor's asshole and watching her elevated leg shake as I did. Sophie reached her arm back and put it on my hip, likely feeling the motion of me fucking Taylor, but the entire time she kept licking Taylor's pussy. Taylor breathed hard as she took inch after inch, but said nothing to indicate I should stop. Actually, with the way she was looking at the ceiling, I could see her expression, and every inch that I sank in was making it melt into a more intense grin of sheer ecstasy.

It wasn't until I was halfway in that it hit me. That was THE face. The one that had been on gigantic billboards, and projected on enormous screens in even bigger venues throughout the world. Possibly one of the most recognizable faces in the world. And here I was...seeing how it reacted to being fucked in the ass.

"Yeeeeah oh fuck yeah do it..." Taylor moaned.

I started pumping into Taylor's ass with steady, short thrusts. I was *deep* in her ass already, but the motion I started unleashing put it in almost all the way. Taylor didn't seem to mind, taking it at the perfect angle for that not to be a problem. And all the while Sophie was hungrily eating Taylor's pussy with an almost aggressive "MMM...MMMMM" moan of enjoyment.