Sophie Turner's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah...ohhhh my god yeah...like that..." Taylor moaned, quietly now.

It was odd. Before she'd been almost screaming her head off, but compared to then she was now almost silent. She took Sophie and I with her eyes closed, holding her leg up as she breathed heavily, but her reaction was bordering on subtle. I would get the occasional twitch when I started thrusting forward again, but the lube was doing its job at making it slippery and not jarring when I would push into her.

"Ohh my go-o-o-o-d..." Taylor moaned out, louder now.

"Mhm?" Sophie moaned into Taylor's pussy, making it sound like a question.

"Yeah that's it...don't stop...I'm getting close..." Taylor moaned again.

Taylor's face scrunched up slightly, except for her mouth that remained open so she could keep panting in short, frantic breaths. When her eyes opened again, she had that same shocked expression as before that formed an O-shape with her mouth. If you only saw her face you might think she had just won an award.

"Oh my god yes...don't stop..."

Taylor stretched out her raised leg even higher, pointing her toes at the ceiling as her thigh and calf tightened up.

"You gonna cum like before?" Sophie asked quickly before putting her mouth back to Taylor's pussy.

"Ohhh fuck...yes..." Taylor moaned and watched Sophie shake her head back and forth, whipping her tongue over Taylor's clit.

Taylor moaned again, and then began to squirm. She grabbed Sophie's head and held it in place, and then pulled her hips forward off my cock. Then she began to slide downward toward the edge of the bed.

"Come here..." Taylor said as she vaguely waved both her hands at Sophie and I.

Taylor went off the edge of the bed, and then stood up. Sophie followed, almost sliding off and standing up until Taylor caught her by the hips, and half pushed her down so she was on her knees on the floor. Then she ushered me to get behind her again. And, boom. Taylor planted one foot on the bed like it was a declarative stance, then reached back with one arm to grab me and down with the other to grab Sophie. She pulled us both into her again with an intensely needy grasp.

Sophie immediately got herself into the perfect position sitting back on her heels, which put Taylor's pussy at the perfect spot when she turned her head upward.

"Put it back in..." Taylor said quickly to me.

That's when Sophie proved her position was double perfect, as it allowed her to wrap her arms around Taylor's waist and grab her ass. Not that I needed it, but Sophie's fingers dug into Taylor's ass just enough to spread it apart, showing me her still wet and lubed up asshole was waiting for me. I shoved it back in with a steady but forceful push, and then put my hands on top of Sophie's to make sure we double held Taylor in place. Then I began thrusting again.

"Oh my god...yes that's it...that's it...that's...perfect...."

Taylor's sentences almost turned into a disjointed ramble at that point. She bit her lip as she moaned, held in place as Sophie sloppily ate her pussy and I kept pumping into her ass. Taylor's one leg holding her full weight was tight, and that's when I realized she was up on her toys, stretching her body out in several different ways. As her head craned up toward the ceiling, her arms went out again. One went to the back of Sophie's head, while the other grabbed behind her to hold me by the hip. Taylor pulled me into her harder, silently begging for it faster, and then moaned louder.

"HARDER FUCK YES OH MY GOD!"

I obliged, and that was the exact moment I realized just how fucking amazing her ass felt. As such, that was also when I realized I wasn't going to last much longer.

"AHH-AHH-AHH, HOLY SHIT!" Taylor belted out.

All I could do was stare down at her ass as I watched my cock stretch it out, while right below I saw Sophie's shape pressed right up against her. If not for my cock fucking her I would probably have seen Sophie's tongue licking her.

"I'mgonnacum-gonnacum-gonnacumgonnacum-OH!-"

There was a sharp pause, as if someone cut her off for a split second. But then, right after she let out that finally "OH", I looked down and saw it happen. Between Taylor's legs, right into Sophie's face, a burst of fluid shot out. It was one intense explosion, as if Taylor had popped, and immediately after it was out, she screamed.

"AHHHahhhAHHHHahhhhAHHHH-OHMYGOOOOOOD!"

Taylor's voice went up and down, as if she was unable to hold one note too long. Sophie kept licking as the orgasm took hold of Taylor, and I kept fucking even as I felt my cock tense up. Taylor's upper body began to pitch back and forth, almost bending her over on top of Sophie, and then bending back to lean against me. All the while she cried out in a way that I would've never expected to hear from Taylor Swift. As soon as her orgasm was finished, I pulled out, and then slid my cock lower.

I didn't have to announce what was happening, it was as if Sophie had a six sense. My cock slid right along Taylor's pussy, and then into Sophie's waiting mouth. I pumped my cock forward again, grinding it against Taylor's still soaked pussy lips as Sophie eagerly sucked the taste of Taylor's ass off me. I was on the edge when I pulled out, but as Sophie's lips wrapped around the tip and she took it down deep, that was all for me.

The first burst of my cum went into Sophie's mouth, then she pulled it free and began to jerk it with both hands onto her tongue. That wonderfully naughty giggle of Sophie's began to sound as I released rope after rope onto her tongue and then her face. I couldn't see because of Taylor's ass in the way, but I can assure you that Sophie was wearing that grin she had as well. She licked and jerked and let my cum fly everywhere, and before I was completely done she locked her mouth onto it again, sucking it down deep and tasting Taylor all over again.

"Oh my god....holy..."

Taylor didn't finish her sentence as she awkwardly slouched forward. She swung her leg over Sophie's head, and then slumped onto the bed. Sophie was revealed in full view to both of us. Taylor had indeed squirted all over her, giving her a glossy sheen from her mouth down to her tits. Then on top of that was what I knew was a massive load of my cum, but apparently Taylor's ass had pulled even more out than I thought. Sophie had several shots glued to her face, as well as a few ropes dangling over her bottom lip and onto her chin, some of which had even fallen down onto her tits, which were also coated in several small pools of cum. She was layered so perfectly, and the cherry on top was that she was still grinning like she was the devil.

Letting herself slide off the edge of the bed, Taylor ended up on her knees next to Sophie. When she took one look at her, Taylor's face went wide again.

"Wow..." she said as she looked Sophie up and down, seemingly impressed.

Sophie ran one finger up her chin, collecting cum on it before wiping it on her tongue. She kept her tongue extended as she beckoned to Taylor with the same finger. Taylor came forward, but instead of kissing Sophie as she likely wanted, she instead leaned down more. One hand pushed Sophie's shoulder so she was leaning back, and then Taylor brought her mouth down to Sophie's tits. A few kisses turned into Taylor licking up Sophie's tits with long flicks of her tongue, shoveling cum onto it before she carefully pulled away and brought her tongue back. She then went back in for more, licking up another vertical line of Sophie's chest. Three more times she did this, while Sophie happily smiled and stared.

When she was done, Taylor raised herself up on her knees again, grabbing Sophie by the cheeks and tipping her head back. Taylor's mouth opened first, revealing her tongue and the massive pool of cum she had collected on it. Sophie reflexively opened her own mouth as it began to slide off Taylor's tongue, and then dropped onto her own mouth as a long, thick string. Sophie swallowed the entire thing with one gulp, and then stuck out her tongue to show Taylor it was gone. Taylor came back quickly, and the two made out one more time until Sophie sat back, stretching out her legs and her arms and sighing contentedly.

"Thank you, that was *exactly* what I needed," Sophie said to both of us with a smirk.

Taylor simply giggled to herself, flopping down to lay on the carpeted floor.

"Glad to be of service, as always," I said to Sophie.

Taylor sat up a moment later.

"I should probably get cleaned up before I get going," Taylor said as she checked the clock on the bedside table.

Cleanup occurred, but...it didn't last long. Taylor *almost* started getting dressed so she could go, but when it was revealed that Sophie was going to stay here tonight, she quickly reconsidered. Things happened quickly from there.

Sophie and Taylor fucked each other as a warmup, fingering each other during a make out and then taking turns eating each other's pussies. Then both laid on their stomachs at the edge of the bed, where I took turns fucking their mouths. That turned into taking turns doggystyle fucking them both at the edge of the bed. Then some hot piledriver fucking of Sophie after she let herself slip off the bed. Then Taylor rode my cock in the lotus position, and then a hot squat-fucking (which looked amazing with her legs, obviously). Then a 69 between them where I shoved it back into Taylor's ass, and kept switching between it and Sophie's mouth. After Taylor came *again* by squirting all over Sophie's face, Sophie spun around, and I finished by stacking up their asses and switching back and forth between them. This time when I finished, it was inside Taylor's asshole.

After that, we were spent. Particularly Sophie, who all but passed out on the bed, sprawled out in every direction and essentially claimed it for herself. Taylor and I sat up just a few minutes longer, just long enough for her to start asking questions.

"So, what Sophie said earlier. This isn't the first time you've done this?" Taylor asked.

I shook my head.

"And she just...summoned you here?"

I nodded, "I go where I'm needed."

"Uh-huh..." Taylor nodded along, then added.

"Does that mean you can go like...anywhere?"

"Pretty much," I answered.

Taylor bit her lip as she raised her eyebrows.

"Umm, so could I..." Taylor began.

"Yep," I said immediately.

And *that's* how Sophie's divorce got me Taylor Swift's number.