Sophie Turner's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuuuuuuck..." Sophie moaned out one more time as the orgasm subsided.

I slowed my thrusts, and ended up shoving into her as deeply as I could while holding it there. Sophie was panting, and Taylor was watching her with an entertained "oh my god" expression on her face. Not only that, now that I was still I could tell that her hand *was* on her panties, and that she was slowly tracing her middle finger over the front of them.

"Fuck...I want to keep going..." Sophie breathed out as she tossed her hair over one shoulder and looked back at me.

"Yeah, keep going," Taylor egged on with an excited nod.

I scooped my arms underneath Sophie and began to shift on the couch. She rolled her eyes in exasperation even as her mouth curled into a grin, and then I lifted her up. Without pulling out of her, I raised her up as I turned, and then sat back down on the couch. Sophie came down with me, fully sinking down onto my cock with all her weight. And when I say *all* her weight I mean it. My legs were spread, so Sophie came down with nothing else to catch her until her petite ass landed in my lap.

"Hooo fuuu..." Sophie trailed off.

Sophie adjusted her legs as her feet hit the floor, closing them together and then going up on her toes. The motion did two things, the first being that her pussy was clamped around my cock even tighter than before. The second was that with her feet on the floor, Sophie could begin to rock her ass back and forth on my cock. Which she did, sliding back and forth, not thrusting but instead shifting my cock around inside herself. She moaned again as she did that move several times, then reached back and put both her hands on my thighs. Then her move switched from grinding back and forth, to roughly bouncing on my cock.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck yes yes yes yes, ohhh my god!" Sophie exclaimed into the air.

I let her work it however she wanted, sitting back and watching her ass crash down on me to make my cock disappear. Her pussy felt so amazingly tight, each motion gripping me like four hands at once. And yet it was just as hard as I had been fucking her. Sophie knew how to throw what weight she had around and put it to good use.

"Jesus, fuck..." Sophie breathed out as she slowed down to take a break, slowly twerking her ass on my cock but no longer bouncing on it.

I watched the back of her head turn to our left, and saw Sophie's profile as it morphed into one of her mile-wide, mischievous grins.

"Are you playing with your pussy?!" Sophie asked, excitedly out of breath.

My head snapped to the side, where Taylor's hand was still between her legs, only now I saw that two of her fingers had slid inside her panties from the side.

"A little," Taylor answered, grinning as her tongue stuck out playfully.

"Uuuugh that's so hooooot!" Sophie aggressively exclaimed as she bounced on my cock a dozen more times.

Sophie rode it hard another moment, then pushed herself back into my lap more, leaning back into me as she raised one leg.

"Play with my clit," Sophie snapped at me.

I shuffled us in place again, lifting her up and then bringing my legs together. Sophie ended up straddling my lap with her legs on either side of mine, which allowed me to reach around and start massaging her clit. Sophie's moans fluctuated as my fingers first touched her, finding that the wet from her pussy had already spread all around and she was already slippery. With her legs spread, she raised her hips up and down, working her thighs as she balanced on her toes. At this point everything I was doing was by feel, because neither I nor Sophie were looking away from Taylor, who wasn't stopping even though we were staring.

"Unnnh...yea, yea, yea..." Sophie moaned as she kept riding.

Taylor's hand went in deeper, sliding into her panties from the side and bulging the material outward, stretching the lace pattern so it became even more see-through. Sophie and I both watched as Taylor slid a finger inside herself, then pulled it out to rub her clit with a newly wet fingertip. Taylor leaned her head back a little, pushing her hips forward as she settled further into the couch and gave a quiet moan. The motion of her hand under her panties teased us as we both stared, entranced by the implicit nature of the show.

I couldn't take it anymore. Even though I was busy playing with Sophie's clit while she was riding me, I needed my mouth on something. With my free hand, I leaned Sophie back so she was leaning on me while still in my lap. I didn't stop touching her, and she didn't stop working her hips, but I leaned in and began to kiss the back of her neck and shoulders, before moving in to the side and kissing up her cheek. Sophie breathed out an intense, sultry moan as the warmth from her body spread into me. She turned her head back as I moved to the side, and we kissed several times, causing Sophie to moan directly into my mouth. They got louder until Sophie broke away, her core flexing to sit her upright as she gasped out.

"Ohhh fuck...ohhh yeah..." Sophie rocked her hips into my finger while my cock sat deep inside.

Taylor shifted in place again, her other hand going between her legs. A finger from her other hand slipped into her panties, and then pulled them away from the hand already playing. Sophie moaned again as she kept staring.

"Mmm what're you doing over there, Tay?" Sophie asked with a grin in her voice.

"Getting wet watching you ride that dick," Taylor said with a smirk.

She pulled her hand from her panties, holding it up for show. The tips of several fingers, along with the entirety of her middle finger, were glistening with the wetness from her pussy. With an almost fussy gesture, Taylor brought her fingers to her mouth, sucking the tips clean one at a time before she put her entire middle finger in. Red lips wrapped around it, and as Taylor's eyebrows raised suggestively, slowly pulled it free, now clean.

"Yeeeeah...yeah I wanna do that..." Sophie said as she kept going.

At this point the motions Sophie was making were getting rougher. I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing against the inner walls of her pussy as Sophie worked her hips at an angle. I still didn't stop, occasionally moving my fingers around the base of my cock to get them wet again, but then putting them right back to her clit to rub it in a fast scribble.

"I'm gonna fucking cum and then suck my pussy off this cock..." Sophie said with an aggressive gritting of her teeth as she breathed through them.

Sophie turned as best she could to look at me over her shoulder.

"You want that? You want me to lick myself off your cock?"

"I want you to cum all over it again first, you fucking slut," I came back at Sophie just as hard as she was asking, prompting a moan from her and a very entertained gasp from Taylor.

Sophie's head started to flop up and down along with the motion of her hips, as if she was forgetting to steady it. Her moans came with it, shooting out of her chest with increasing loud "ahhh" noises once again. She was practically up on her toes ballerina style at this point, pivoting her hips back and forth with all the balance coming from them. But it was enough. Sophie started to moan louder, then made a loud, quivering gasp as she breathed in deeply. For a moment it was quiet, with the only sound being my finger sloppily rubbing her clit. Then...

"AHHHH-cummingcummingcumming-I'mfuckingcumming-OHMYGOD!"

Sophie stopped moving entirely as she cried out, sitting on my cock as my fingers worked her clit. I could feel her tense up as her hands held her thighs, her back muscles tightened, and her pussy clamped onto my cock again and again as the orgasm roared through her. She went silent again as she pitched forward, bending forward and almost putting her head to the floor before she shot back up again.

"FUCK!" was all she cried out.

Her hand quickly snapped onto mine, holding it in place so I stopped rubbing her clit. Post orgasm sensitivity hit her like a truck, and Sophie suddenly stopped everything. Except, I was still inside her, and when I made the slightest movement, Sophie gasped again, and then quickly shot up and off my cock. The exit she made was not graceful, as her legs all but gave out underneath her, causing her to flop off my lap and land on the carpet in front of the couch. She laid there in a heap for a moment, panting heavily until she raised her head and whipped her ponytail out of her face.

"Holy fuck," Sophie declared as she caught her breath.

Sophie wasn't down long, raising herself back onto her knees and moving between my legs. I sat back on the couch, relaxing as Sophie put both hands on my legs and leaned in. Her tongue came out again, and with an agonizingly long move, Sophie ran it all the way up my shaft. When she turned her head and came in again, she started at the top, kissing and sticking her tongue out to press against me as she quietly "Mmmm"-ed her way down.

"That is *really* hot..." Taylor said next to us.

I was focused on Sophie, watching her kiss and lick every inch of my cock to clean her pussy off of it, until I saw Taylor start to move in the corner of my eye. She sank down further on the couch, putting her head on the armrest and stretching her legs out even more. Only now, she was out far enough that she was almost touching me. I watched her feet slide in to the point that they were almost pressed against me, but at the last moment Taylor spread her legs further. One leg lifted and draped over the top of the couch, and the other foot slid onto the floor. Of course, this just gave me a prime position in which to watch Taylor as she started playing with her pussy again.

Sophie started to slide her mouth down, sucking with a quiet slurp as she ensured tasting every inch of herself on me. I let her do it, instead focusing my gaze on Taylor. She was watching Sophie, but every so often she would look at me, those sultry eyes saying something that she wasn't yet. Despite what she was doing, Taylor was playing it close to the chest. Watching but not joining. It was only when Sophie started to go faster, taking my cock deep into her mouth, that Taylor slipped up.

Sophie was slurping down on my cock, while staring up and off to the side directly at Taylor. But then I noticed Sophie's hand was no longer on my leg. That's when I saw that Sophie was slowly trailing it up Taylor's leg as it dangled off the couch. Taylor's reaction was instantaneous. In the dim, warm light of the lamps that were lighting the sitting area, I could see a thousand goosebumps appear on Taylor's thigh, just before Sophie's fingers lightly caressed over them. Taylor fidgeted in place, and the leg on the back of the couch pulled down slightly, to the point that her calf was almost on my shoulder. I glanced up at Taylor, and our eyes met. I gave a quick look to her thigh, and then back at her again. For a moment, there was a stark silence between us, with only the sound of Sophie's mouth on my cock in the background.

And then, Taylor raised her eyebrows and tipped her head slightly to the side. In a way that said she was expecting something.

I reached my hand up, and began to lightly run the back of my fingers up Taylor's wonderful, shapely calf. Then I turned my hand around, and began to run the tips of my fingers along her inner thigh, moving down to where Taylor was still playing with her pussy under her panties.

"Sophiiiie..." Taylor said quietly, but in a needy way that demanded attention.

I didn't look at Sophie to see her reaction, all I knew is that she didn't stop her mouth. But from the way Taylor glanced at her, I could guess that Sophie was staring back.

"Can I distract your friend for a minute?" Taylor asked.

"You go right ahead," Sophie said after pulling her mouth away from me.

Things slowed after Sophie gave permission. She still had one hand on my cock, stroking it slowly, but for the moment she kept her mouth off of it to give her full attention to what happened next. My finger traced its way to where Taylor's leg met her pussy, but before my fingers could get to her panties, Taylor pulled her hand free from them. At first I thought she was just making room for me, but then her wet, slippery fingers slid back over the top of them. Fingertips reached back down, and suddenly Taylor was hooking them under her panties from the side to pull them out of the way. In an instant, I was being flashed by Taylor's perfect looking, silky smooth, shining with wet pussy.

"Oohh..." I said under my breath, a rare instance of me being totally taken aback.

Now, sometimes I feel the need to relay certain facts to really drive my point home, so I'll do so here. I've had Sydney Sweeney's tits in my face while she rode me. I've had Ana De Armas staring up at me with my cock in her mouth. I've fucked Emilia Clarke doggystyle so many times I've lost count. But among all those...visuals? Taylor flashing her pussy while those arena-filling legs were spread wide open in front of me ranks close to the top.

All I could do at first was trace my finger down over the top of it, first confirming how wet she really was, and then teasing her a little. When my finger was at her opening, I just barely teased the tip into it, spreading her lips open and feeling the hot, sticky mess she had already built up. Sophie's mouth started to slide down my cock again as I felt her hum out an "mmm" sound. I raised my finger up, pressing the tip against Taylor's pussy and sliding it until I heard her gasp. I pressed it in a little harder and began to lightly rub. Judging from Taylor's reaction, her clit was not hard to find.

The look Taylor gave me at that point was even more direct than the first one. I started to rub a little faster, but as Taylor stared at me and bit her lip she began to move her leg. The one on the back of the couch slid down, first rubbing against me, but then as her heel hooked onto the back of my head, she began to pull. I followed the pressure, starting to lean down to the side and get closer. Subtlety was gone at that point as Taylor ran her tongue in and out of her mouth, dragging it over her top lip.

"This is happening," I thought to myself as I completely leaned to the side.

Sophie shifted with me as I laid on my side on the couch, head falling between Taylor's thighs. Luckily it allowed my cock to still stick outward, so Sophie had something to do as she took in the show. Taylor made herself fully comfortable, leaning back on the couch and hiking up her hips so they were right where my face was going. She was breathing a little harder, biting her lip with anticipation as she released her panties and instead grabbed the cushions of the couch. I didn't bother shifting them out of the way again, instead I slid my hands up her thighs, and then started to pull them down.

"Ohhh my god..." Taylor breathed out with a quiet grin.

I turned my head to the side, kissing both of her thighs just before her panties slid past them. I pulled them all the way off her mile-long legs, admiring the sight of Taylor's toned thighs and calves as she bent to allow the panties to come off completely. Once they were off, I quickly spun them around my fingers, keeping them there as a souvenir before I moved my head back in. I went in with a slow, drawn out move, opening my mouth and sticking my tongue out with plenty of time to spare so Taylor could see it. When my mouth reached her, I delicately pressed my tongue against her pussy first, and then pressed my lips to it in a long tease of a kiss. I moved my entire mouth upward, giving an agonizingly slow lick with my tongue and dragging my lips up over Taylor's pussy until I found her clit, then I started licking with the tiniest flicks of my tongue.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Taylor let out the deepest, most contented sigh I'd ever heard as she felt it. Her eyes closed as her mouth hung open, and for a moment she was completely still as the sensation just started to hit her.

I pressed my tongue against her clit a little harder, working it up and down as a slow, steady warmup while easing her into it. Taylor breathed out several more times, her breath *almost* turning into quiet moans, but instead coming out with a silent, flustered rush. But as that happened, her wide-open mouth began to shift. It didn't just hang open, every breath Taylor let out made it apparent that her lips were starting to point upward. I let my tongue work a little faster, pressing against Taylor's clit and with enough pressure to really hit it. Every breathy "ohh" that came out made Taylor's mouth curve into more of a grin. A moment later, her head tipped further backwards, and Taylor's hips shuddered a little in my face. When she flipped her head back forward, she had an ecstatic smile on her face with her eyes open wide.

"Oh my god..." Taylor let out with a quiet giggle.

That was when I took it up a notch. Taylor's pussy, which both tasted amazing and gave my tongue the sensation I was licking something so smooth I couldn't tell my tongue was moving at all, made it difficult to hold back. But I was. So when I changed my approach, I released it for a split second, in order to press my tongue into it harder, and then wrap my lips around her clit in a circle. At first I let my mouth just sit there while my tongue did all the work, circling her clit and then licking upward to continually touch it. The change in Taylor's reaction was immediate.

"Oh yeah...oh yeah like that...ohhh...ohhhhh...ooo..."

The reaction wasn't just vocal. The smile on her face disappeared at once, replaced by an expression of sudden surprised delight, as if she had been caught off guard by just how good this started to feel so quickly. I kept going, pressing my lips against her tightly, and then beginning to suck inward the tiniest bit. It created a seal around Taylor's clit, and the pressure was just enough to pull it out towards me, which made my tongue hit even more of it.

"Ohhh my god....ohhh..." Taylor's shocked expression stayed on her face, even as she began to rapidly nod.

That was it. I could tell. There was no more need to experiment to find what Taylor liked, that reaction told me it was working. As if she was thinking the same thing, Sophie spoke up.

"That's the spot, isn't it?" Sophie asked with a grin in her voice.

"Riiight there..." Taylor moaned between drawing deep breaths.

Taylor started to shake slightly where she was sitting, her face looking more flustered by the moment. I kept the pressure on her clit, making sure to keep sucking it towards my tongue as I licked.

"Ohhmygod-mmmph-" Taylor moaned louder just before she clapped her hand over her mouth.

She held it there through several more moans, muffling the noise as her eyes closed and she fidgeted more.

"Let it out, Tay...no one can hear us..." Sophie egged on with a grin.

Taylor moved her hand from her mouth as her head twitched back. She let out another moan, this one much sharper and gasping than before, and threw her head to one side. Then she moaned again, throwing her head to the other side, almost covering her mouth again, but then stopping herself by first biting down on her fingernail, and then sliding her finger into her mouth. Slowly, she pulled her finger free, and then grabbed the back of the couch with one hand, and the cushion with the other. Her feet pointed up as she kept her thighs raised and spread, and then she looked down at me, her mouth hanging open.

"I'm gonna cum..." Taylor said as her head fell back again.

I kept licking even as Taylor's face disappeared from view. All I could see was her chin starting the curve that ran along her entire body as she arched her back. She went silent for a moment after one final moan stifled itself out of her throat. Her hand reached up, trembling as it reached for me, before it ineffectually laid on top of my head. Taylor suddenly began shaking, her entire body snapping together as she sat upright, pulling herself towards me.