Sophie's Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
One morning, Sophie discovers a new body part.
3.1k words
4.43
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie woke up in a tangle of satin sheets. It was a Saturday, a day off, but the bright light through the curtains told her it was time to get up. But first, another 10 minutes of wonderful sleep.

She rolled over -- and felt something very strange south of her belly button pushing back, not letting her roll over easily.

Ray stirred beside her in the bed, said, "Mmmff," and rolled away from her, taking a good bit of blanket with him.

Had he left something in the bed? Sophie tried to roll away, but the thing rolled with her. She felt the texture of the sheets in a different way -- it felt sexual, located down near her pussy - but it wasn't her pussy she was feeling. Reluctantly exposing herself to the cool air, she lifted the sheet in her fingers and peeped into the gloom.

She saw a long, stiff shape sticking straight out from her pubic bone! Sophie gasped and threw the sheet back over her hips. The sheet made a little tent over the end of the.... whatever it was.

She lifted the sheet again. There it was, purple and proud. It seemed like she could feel it, too. It had a sort of ache, or throb to it, but not painful. More like an urgent desire. It wanted something badly. But what?

Sophie reached one hand down below the blankets. The stiff thing jumped and stretched under her hand. She felt a mild thrill along the torpedo-shaped appendage. She gave it a good strong tug, which also felt nice, but had no effect on its location. This thing was definitely part of her, she realized. Very strange!

And frightening. Had she somehow changed sex? Was this thing cancerous? Would it stay there forever?

She rolled away from Ray to get out of bed. As she did, she shivered from the sensation of the sheets flowing over the tip of this thing. She stood next to the bed looking down. It was purple and smooth. It curved up and out from the light down over her pubic bone to just about the height of her belly button, a good eight inches long. It's sturdy width tapered from the place where it was attached to her to a narrower shaft before ending in an expanded head. It looked like an abstract sculpture of a man's penis.

Sophie wrapped her right hand around the shaft. This wasn't abstract. It was warm and slightly yielding. And wrapping her hand around it felt nice. Very nice! She felt the urge to move her shaft inside that hand and rocked her hips a little bit. Yum!

The she looked for her robe, but it was hard to concentrate with this dong waving about as she turned this way and that. It certainly demanded a lot of attention! she thought with a bit of annoyance. Finally, she located her cotton kimono on the back of the door, slipped into it and went to the bathroom to investigate this new bit of herself.

Seated on the toilet, she quickly put her gender fears to rest. She found her pussy lips down below her new appendage. Her clitoris was still present -- and working -- even though it was a bit crowded by the thick new neighbor above it. She peed the same as ever. No stupid balls hanging down there, thank God.

She stood up and let the robe fall open. She looked in the mirror. Sure, there was this strange new thing arching up from her pubic bone, but other than that, all was the same. Mirror, mirror on the wall, she thought, who has the most beautiful breasts of all? I do! Pert, perfect, apple-sized and round. Lovely as they ever were. She lifted them in her hands, watched the nipples stiffen. Rubbed them with her thumbs. Oooh! Still looking and working great.

But enough of this vanity. Sophie had a possible medical emergency on her hands.

Still, she realized, she wasn't feeling worried. She was feeling curious.

How was it attached? she wondered, feeling her way around the base. It certainly didn't feel like it was just stuck on. There was no edge she could feel. Her normal copper-toned skin just merged into this new purple part seamlessly. She tugged it up, down, sideways. It was definitely not falling off!

She pulled it straight up to look at the tip. There was a tiny pinhole at the very end, but not a slit like on Ray's cock. It didn't seem to be a second pee hole. Didn't need one, obviously. So what was this one for?

All this manipulation was causing a reaction. Her purple cock swelled a bit and poked another half inch or so out of the end of her fist. She felt that urgency again. She - it - wanted something.

It wanted to poke itself into any warm soft place, she realized, clamping down with her hand and pushing back and forth with her hips. Yeah, baby, she thought, that's what I like. Fuck me.

Wait, who thought that? Was it her or the dingus doing the thinking here? It was hard to tell. Maybe that's what was wrong with Ray most of the time.

Not that she was a stranger to desire, but her usual sexual arousal was more of a patient, spreading slow burn over her whole body. Whereas, she thought, this greedy thing just wanted all the pleasure for itself. It wanted something warm, wet, tight....

It wanted pussy! Now!

Sophie was still trying to get a handle on the rigid purple organ she'd found growing out of her pelvis when she woke up this morning. She was glad Ray liked to sleep late.

She took a deep breath and considered the situation with her logical mind. OK, suddenly she had a new organ. A sexual organ. It was stiff and purple and sticking straight out in front of her. This was inconvenient, certainly. It would definitely make her usual style of dressing problematic. If people knew about it, they might consider her a freak.

Men's cocks weren't stiff all the time. In fact, most of the time they just curled up in a little ball. Maybe her thing would droop, too. She pictured a shrunken dick hanging out of her pubic bone like a bit of purple hose. Not a good look, she thought.

But, as it was, smooth, firm, assertive, nicely shaped, even artistic, Sophie realized she rather liked this new accessory. It was a great color for her. Her olive skin accentuated the purple, and the upward curve of the cock echoed the slight roundness of her lower belly. This wasn't a man's penis, but the kind of thing a woman would design. The kind a superhero would have. She could imagine adding a gold chain or a diamond ring.

And it needed a name. Dick, dong, schlong cock, penis, none of these words for male "members" was right. She thought about tubular things that weren't weapons: carrot, zucchini, cucumber? Something a queen would have... a scepter? Or, a goddess. A wand! Yes, she had a magic wand!

Whatever she called it, what would Ray think? She looked at her wand in the mirror. It was bigger than Ray's penis by a good deal. He'd feel intimidated, maybe embarrassed, maybe he'd even be jealous and mean about it. But, she wouldn't be able to hide it. And Ray was a wonderful husband. Sophie thought Ray would rise to the occasion.

"Honey," she rocked Ray's shoulder. "Wake up. I need to show you something."

Ray opened one eye, closed it. Then his eyes popped wide open and he jumped back in bed.

"Jesus Christ!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?" he windmilled his arms to free himself from the sheets.

"It's my... Well, it 's a wand, Ray," Sophie said, standing by the bed, now feeling embarrassed and shy.

"Well, where'd you get it?"

"I don't know. I woke up this morning and it was just... there....here. Like.. magic. So, like a magic wand," she said, smiling weakly.

Ray's brow furrowed. "Is this one of those strap-on deals for girls?"

"What do you know about strap-ons?"

"Nothing! OK, a little. Where are the straps, though?"

"It isn't a strap on, Ray. It's attached to me. I guess it just grew on me last night." She turned sideways, yanked on her shaft and showed him where it grew out of her skin. "Actually, Ray... don't you think it's kinda cute? Even sexy?"

Ray looked at her dumbfounded. He looked lost, vulnerable. In Sophie's mind the words "I really want to fuck Ray hard" suddenly popped into her mind. She felt her cock stir.

Ray might have noticed the way her cock suddenly moved. He was breathing heavily. "But...But...." he sputtered. "I mean... I dunno, Sophie."

"Don't know what, Ray?"

"I don't know, Sophie. That's all. I just don't know."

"You don't know what's going on. Neither do I. But here's what I do know so far." She filled him in on the physical details she'd learned in the bathroom. She didn't get into all the new feelings connected to her new erogenous organ.

"Does it make me look like a freak, Ray?"

"Uhhh... No, baby, of course not. But it's certainly unusual. Does it hurt at all?"

"No. It feels... well... kinda good. You want to touch it?"

"Ummmm.... maybe later." Ray gazed at her new appendage. "Gee, it's pretty, um, erect. Do you think it will.. you know, deflate?"

Sophie giggled, " 'Deflate?' You mean like your little thing does right after you squirt?"

Ray looked hurt and embarrassed by this dismissive description of his manhood.

"I don't know, Ray. Maybe it will -- after you meet my womanly needs." She used her gruff man-parody voice and started to move toward Ray with a leer.

Ray pushed her away. "Be serious, Sophie, this isn't normal. Shouldn't you go to the doctor?"

"You do think I'm a freak!" Sophie pulled the kimono around her, but the purple penis stuck out of the opening. With another jerk, she covered it, but the stark point of her dick tented the Japanese fabric far out in front of her. She rushed out of the room to the kitchen. She leaned on the counter and looked out the window into her garden to calm down, but her damned cock bumped into the cabinet. She burst into real tears.

After a while, Ray padded out to the kitchen in his bare feet. And nothing else. He came up behind her, touched her heaving shoulders, put his arms around her, saying nothing. Which was exactly the right thing to say. She loved being in his arms, being so close, only the thin kimono between them, his belly against her back and.....

"Raymond! She wiggled her bottom against Ray's body. What's this?"

"It's my cock."

"Where'd it come from?"

"I don't know. You stormed out of the room with that pretty new deal of yours and then I found this one growing out of me."

Sophie chuckled, glad that Ray could see the humor. "My... deal... turned you on?"

"You turn me on, baby." Ray pushed into her. "And, yes, that darn purple thing is, um... attractive?" Sophie stiffened in Ray's arms. "Cute" he continued. "Even a little sexy." He pulled on her arm. "C'mon. Show me again."

"No," she still felt like pouting.

"C'mon."

"No! You hate it!"

"Oh, baby, please? I don't hate it. I've just never seen anything like it." He tickled her ribs. She pushed him away, turned around and opened her kimono an inch, allowing the penis to thrust through the opening.

"Impressive, Sophie! May I touch it?"

"No. You're just trying to make me feel better."

"That's right, baby. I just want to make you feel real good. I just need a little touch. Please?"

"OK." Ray put out his hand and gingerly touched the purple head. It jumped and stretched as it had before. Ray pulled his hand back like he'd touched a hot stove.

"Whoa! Lively little bugger, isn't he?"

" 'He'? I think not. But yes, she is very.... responsive." Ray grasped her in his hand, rubbed the tip with his thumb, causing Sophie to gasp and pull away.

"Yowie! That's intense. It almost hurts."

"I know what you need. Ray stepped over to the cabinet and retrieved some olive oil. Putting some into his hands, he began to massage the tip.

"Oh. Ah. God, yes!" said Sophie, closing her eyes and leaning back against the counter. It felt so good! "Suck it. Suck my dick, baby!" The words just popped out of her mouth without her even thinking.

Ray let go of her. "Wait. Maybe we're going too fast. I don't think I can put that thing in my mouth."

Sophie felt a flash of anger, but she kept silent and considered the situation. This was hard for Ray, she thought. At the same time another part of her brain thought: "Hard for Ray! Haha! I'll show him hard!" Then she thought about her own first encounters with the "male member." The thought of letting that strange thing enter her body, worries about what it could do, fear that the boy was taking advantage.

That must be what Ray is feeling. This would require some diplomacy. Some smooth talk, a little sleight of hand, perhaps flowers, candy, alcohol? One way or another, she'd trick Ray into doing what she wanted.

Wait she thought, I don't do deceit. Who's thinking these thoughts? She realized: It's her! My new magic wand hasn't just got a mind of her own - she's taking over my mind!

To Ray she said, "That's OK baby. Let's get back into bed." She touched his dick. They both looked down. Ray's respectable six-inch, flesh colored penis with its wrinkled, hairy ball sac hanging below frankly did not compare well to Sophie's robust, smooth purple cock, standing out proudly from her smooth skin.

"Mine's bigger." What made her say that? she wondered. She saw Ray's smile fade and his cock deflate almost immediately. She pretended not to notice.

"C'mon to bed, baby." She took his hand. Ray, resisting very slightly, followed her back through the house.

She pushed him down on the bed and lay down next to him, taking him in her arms. Ray wasn't being very responsive. His cock was getting softer. She rolled over him and raped his mouth with her tongue. Ray's cock stiffened as she'd expected it would. He kissed her breasts for a while, which always made her wet. Which always got Ray hard.

His next move would often be to lick her pussy. Or he might climb on top of her. She thought about her new penis. It would be in the way and probably put Ray off in either situation. She rolled away from him, presented her ass.

"Do me from behind, Ray." Ray moved behind her, played with her pussy, found the moisture, slipped into her. It felt good. Ray moved inside her for a while. "Touch my clit, please, Ray," Sophie asked. Ray reached around her hip to get his hand between her thighs, but he had to feel around to figure out the new geography down there. Sophie's usual pleasure and arousal from having her clit touched was echoed by this other odd pleasure of feeling her wand bob in space and the friction of Ray's arm against it.

She was really liking it, but after a few minutes, she could tell Ray had gone soft. He pulled out of her. "Sorry, babe. I guess it's too much too soon."

"Oh, baby. I was so close! Couldn't you do something for me?" Ray knew this meant she wanted him her to lick her, a job he generally loved to do, but this time he screwed up his face. "C'mon, Ray, you love my pussy. And my pussy loves you."

"Could you do something with that..... thing, please?" he asked, in a snotty voice. Sophie was annoyed by his tone, but she put her hand over the cock so Ray wouldn't have to see it or put his nose on it."OK." Sophie rolled over and Ray moved down toward her pussy.

Ray was very good at licking pussy. Even when he wasn't in the mood, licking pussy put him in the mood. Pretty soon he was rug munching with huge enthusiasm, using his lips, tongue and nose to drive her up and over the edge. She knew Ray loved her big screaming orgasms. He wanted her to squeeze her thighs on his face, bump and grind on his mouth and generally carry on. Ray would usually be so horny after her orgasm that she could make him cum in 30 seconds.

Sophie let herself go as the waves of her orgasm built and crashed. She screamed and writhed as Ray continued to bring her over again and another time after that. Sometime during her third orgasm, she realized she'd let go of the cock and that it was waving around as she heaved and shook.

The thick wand was hitting Ray in the head, but he didn't seem to notice for a while. Finally, Ray slapped a hand down on it to keep it out of his way as he focused on her clit. His touch set off a huge wave of feeling that rolled up from her toes to her pussy and just kept going up her spine through the top of her head.

She didn't know what sounds she was making now - maybe she'd lost her hearing. All she cared about was Ray's warm mouth on her mound... and Ray's warm hand on her wand! Her fourth orgasm under Ray's mouth built to a very loud crescendo before Sophie really could take no more and lay still.

Ray knew when to slow down and give her painfully sensitized clit a well-deserved rest after so much cunnilingus. But, while most of her body seemed to be falling into a restful afterglow, the other part, the purple part, wanted more. A lot more.

Relaxed as she was, Sophie just wanted him to keep working on her wand. She needed him to work on her wand.

And Ray's boner was back with a vengeance. Going down on Sophie always made him incredibly horny. It was a nuisance, really, because she was often so depleted by multiple orgasms that she needed a nap after Ray's oral services. That's why it was often handy to make him cum fast.

But this was different. While her pussy was ready to nap, this new cock wanted to party. If she let Ray cum now, the party would be over.