Sophomore Year Pt. 07

Story Info
Patty and Mark throw a party and things get wild.
16.4k words
4.74
6.7k
9

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7: Group Sex

Chapter 19: Group Sex - Party game with the group

Thanksgiving Day was all about food, football and family. I met about twenty family members from both Drew and Teri's sides of the family. They had lived in this town all their lives, and their families had been there for generations.

The next day, Teri made her proposal to the prospective client that had come to dinner. He liked her pitch, but wanted more details. She ended up flying out with him, with a return flight in the morning.

Drew had made plans to go hunting with his cousins who had come in from out of town. They had to fly out early on Sunday, so the hunt was going to be Friday and Saturday only. They planned to be home by dinner.

When Teri and Drew told us the schedule, Patty said, "Party time!" Teri put on her best stern mother face and said, "I trust you two will keep things from getting out of hand." Then she smiled and asked, "How much do you need?"

After a brief financial negotiation, Teri handed over some money for party food. As she headed out she warned us, "Leave the booze alone, and don't overdo it with the beer and wine."

We talked over the guest list and decided to invite Clarice, Bonnie and Mario, Brian, and Rebecca. Mark offered to grill burgers and dogs. After working out a few more details, Mark and I made a trip to the grocery store for food while Patty called to invite everyone.

When Mark and I returned home, we found Clarice and Patty there getting the kitchen and family room ready for the party. Patty said, "Everyone is coming and with this guest list, we'd better be ready for action. Follow me."

Patty started in the direction of her room but passed the stairway and continued down the hallway that led to her parents' offices. She continued into her parents' suite. I'd never been in there before.

We walked into a large room with a ceiling that went up to the second story. There was a cozy sitting area in the middle of the room facing an entertainment center placed against the wall to our right. The entertainment center was surrounded by floor to ceiling windows that overlooked the backyard. On the far wall there was a fireplace flanked by floor to ceiling windows that gave a spectacular view of the valley. Placed around the rest of the room were several paintings and sculptures, like an art gallery.

Just to the left, a curving staircase led to what looked like a second-floor balcony extending the length of the room. Patty led us through a door just beyond the stairs and we found ourselves in the hot tub area that Teri had told me about. Beyond the tub area I could see a workout room separated by a glass wall, and beyond that there were windows giving another spectacular view of the valley. As we all entered the room, Patty said, "This is a good place to start getting ready."

Patty and Clarice made a show of undressing each other, with lots of lingering touches before they stepped into the steaming water. Mark and I grinned as we watched the show, then raced to catch up. Moments later, the girls found themselves sandwiched between two horny guys. Patty said, "This kind of attention could go to a girl's head."

The four of us traded kisses, but when Mark and I tried to move past kissing, Patty shut us down, "I promise you'll get all the action you want tonight. Now, be good."

Clarice watched Mark and Patty kiss with some interest, but didn't seem surprised by it, or by the way they were touching each other. I asked, "I guess Patty gave you the low down on Wednesday night?"

Clarice said, "Yeah. I was a little jealous when I heard you were there to see it."

At one point, Mark was kneeling between my legs with his hard cock pressed against mine. His tongue was doing incredible things to the inside of my mouth. My heart was racing, and the feel of my pulsing cock against his throbbing tool had me ready to break Patty's rule.

The girls were in the same position next to us. Clarice was kneeling between Patty's legs, and I could tell from the movement of their hips that they were grinding their pussies together. As their movements caused their breasts to lift out of the water, the sight of the water cascading off Clarice's full tits while they rubbed against Patty's erect nipples was awesome to see.

Later, Clarice was sitting next to me gently tickling all around my balls with her fingertips. Her touch had my cock hard as steel, but she never touched the shaft or head. It was exquisite torture. I was tweaking her nipples and kissing her, sucking her tongue deep into my mouth.

On the opposite side of the tub, Patty was straddling Mark's hips and they were kissing each other with passionate hunger. I felt a change in the motion of the water and looked across to see Mark holding Patty by the hips and presumably sliding her pussy up and down his cock.

Patty stopped kissing Mark and punched him in the chest saying, "Stop that! I told you to be good!"

Mark grinned and answered, "I was trying to show you how good I can be."

Patty shook her head, and after a second said, "How about a compromise? I'll let you put your cock in my pussy, but you have to stay still."

Mark said, "Okay," and picked her up by the waist. Patty reached between them and after a second, Mark lowered her down. Patty wiggled on his lap for a second, and then said, "That's what I needed!"

They went back to kissing as Clarice said, "I like that idea," and swung a leg over me. Before I knew what was happening, she had my cock lodged in her pussy, her tits crushed against my chest, her arms around my neck and her tongue back down my throat. She abided by the no moving rule, but I found out that her pussy muscles could give my cock a mind-blowing massage by themselves. I wanted so badly to fuck her, it was worse torture than before.

We soaked in the tub until Mark tried to fuck Patty. Patty immediately stood up and declared our soak over. By then our fingers and toes were wrinkled and we were getting drowsy from the warm, soothing water, so getting out was probably a good idea.

Patty led us up a spiral staircase in the corner of the pool enclosure that took us to the master bathroom. At the top of the stairs, we passed through a glass door into the bathroom. I was surprised to be facing out over the balcony and looking out the windows to the backyard. Then I realized that the entire second floor was open to the room below.

At the top of the stairs there was a glass enclosed steam shower that could easily have accommodated the four of us plus a couple more friends. As Patty stepped into the shower and started adjusting the water, I took a second to look around the luxurious bathroom.

The walls and floor were covered in natural stone tile in warm, earth tones. The countertops were done in a complementary colored granite, and I noticed that the faucets were all a waterfall type that wouldn't make splashing or rushing sounds that could be heard below.

At the far end of the room from where I stood, there was a two-person soaker tub in a corner against the balcony railing, with a mirrored wall on one side and a window looking out over the valley on the other. It looks like Teri and Drew could enjoy the view as they soaked.

Patty had put our toiletries in there, so we showered, shaved, and cleansed our nether regions. We all helped each other insert our butt plugs, and then Clarice gave me the tiniest gift bag I had ever seen. She said, "I want you to wear this tonight."

I looked at the bag and tried to imagine what wearable item could be in a bag that small. I reached into it and pulled out something wrapped in tissue. When I unwrapped it, it looked like a ball of dark blue, shiny cloth. I stretched out the fabric and discovered that it was a pair of nylon briefs like the ones male strippers wear. The fabric was very smooth and soft.

As I pulled the briefs on, the fabric stretched tight, hugging my ass and cupping my cock and balls. It felt like a warm hand pressing my half-hard cock against my body. It also made my cock and balls look huge.

As I looked up, the other three were staring and Patty said, "That looks hot!"

Clarice ran her hand lightly over the front of the briefs and said, "I knew it would." Just that small touch had my cock straining at the waistband.

We left the bathroom, moving along the balcony past a walk-in closet and through Teri and Drew's bedroom. I noticed that the bedroom also looked like a miniature art gallery.

The sun was starting to set over the valley, so as we passed through their bedroom, I stepped to the balcony to take in the view. I had looked out at the yard before, but from this new perspective I saw clearly what Teri had described about how the house wrapped around the backyard and the top of the ravine. I also noticed windows looking out onto the yard all along the back of the house.

We went back to our rooms to finish dressing, and then completed the rest of the party preparation. By 6:30 the food was ready, drinks were cold, and the guests started arriving. Everyone was able to come.

We sat around the kitchen and family room eating and talking until everyone was full. Mark, Patty and I cleaned up the dishes and set out some snacks. Then Patty nodded to Clarice. Clarice picked up a bag that she had brought in as Patty announced, "It's game time!"

Clarice pulled a game box out of the bag and moved to the center of the group. The name on the box was FWB.

Clarice explained, "Patty and I were doing some shopping at Angels and Devils and we came across this. We thought it would be perfect for this group."

We explained about the Angels and Devils Adult Gift Shop for the people who hadn't been there. I said, "I thought Marina said the board games were all kind of lame."

Patty replied, "The board games on the Angelic Gifts side are lame. This is from the Devilish Gifts side."

Clarice opened the box and laid the game supplies out on the cocktail table. There were three stacks of cards marked Round 1, Round 2 and Round 3, a pair of dice, and a digital timer. Clarice shuffled each stack of cards as she set it out.

Patty read the rules, "This game is called 'Friends With Benefits.' The idea is to get to know your friends better and to learn about the benefits of having friends."

"The game is played in three rounds. In Round 1, players learn about their friends' sexual history and preferences, and learn what their friends look like naked. In Round 2, players work as a team to give each other benefits. In Round 3, players give and receive benefits one-on-one."

"Each player starts the game fully clothed. Players must be wearing four to eight items of clothing. When items of clothing are normally worn in pairs, (socks, shoes, etc.) the pair shall be considered one item. Accessory items like belts and scarves are not considered to be items of clothing."

Patty continued, "In Round 1, a player will draw one card and read it to the group. All players will answer the question, removing items of clothing, and perform any other actions directed by the cards. The only physical interaction between players will be kissing. Once all players have complied with the card, a player will draw the next card. The draw passes clockwise around the circle."

"Round 1 continues until all players are naked. A player may be declared to be naked by agreement of the other players when that player is wearing only decorative items of clothing (e.g. stockings, bustiers, cock rings, etc.) These items of clothing must not cover the player's dick, pussy, ass or nipples. Half cup or peekaboo bras are allowed."

"Naked players should continue to answer questions and follow other directions given on the cards."

"Remember, the more items of clothing each player wears, the longer it will take to get to the next round, but the more you will learn about your friends. Players may decide as a group that everyone must start with the same number of clothing items."

After some discussion, the group decided that everyone would wear five items of clothing. Patty asked everyone to make sure they were wearing the right number of clothing items as she continued.

"In Round 2, the cards will direct players to interact sexually. Each player will have one turn during this round. Round 2 ends when each player has climaxed once. In this round every player will have a chance to interact with every other player."

"For Round 2, each card will have the word 'Oral,' 'Anal,' or 'Masturbation,' and either the word 'Clockwise,' or 'Counterclockwise.' One player will draw a card, and all the other players will take turns performing the specified interaction."

"If the card says, 'Oral," or 'Masturbation," the players will continue taking turns until the person who drew the card climaxes. If the card says, 'Anal,' each player will take one turn rimming the person who drew the card."

"Each interacting player's turn will last 30 seconds."

"The order in which interacting players take their turns is specified by the card. 'Clockwise' means the player to the left of the person who drew the card interacts first, then the second person to their left, and so on."

"In Round 3, player will have intense sexual interactions. At least one player should climax on each turn. The round ends when all players have climaxed twice."

"The first player will draw a card which specifies a sex act and a direction, either the word 'Clockwise,' or 'Counterclockwise. The sex acts will be "Oral," "Anal," or "Vaginal/Other." When a player draws a Vaginal/Other card and their partner is of the same sex, the partners may use a toy to complete the act or they may mutually decide to perform another sex act."

"The player rolls the dice and counts off players in the specified direction to find their partner for this turn. Then the next unpaired player in the clockwise direction draws a card and rolls the dice to select a partner. Drawing and rolling continues until all players are paired. If there is an odd number of players, the final unpaired player rolls the dice and counts off in a clockwise direction to find a partner for a threesome."

"Note that the interactions in Rounds 2 and 3 do not make distinctions based on player gender. Male-male, female-male, and female-female interactions may be required. The interactions will not involve pain, humiliation, or bodily waste. Players who decline to complete an interaction will be expelled from the game. They must dress and leave the playing area before play continues."

Mark looked at Mario and asked, "Are you okay with those rules?"

Mario looked at Bonnie, then answered, "After we watched you three, Bonnie and I talked a lot. She got me to admit that I thought you guys looked hot. Patty gave her a copy of the video, and we watched it several times. I even started going down on Bonnie after we have sex. I'm nervous, but I'm also a little excited to see how this goes."

Patty finished reading the rules, "To start the game, each player rolls the dice. The player with the highest roll draws the first card and reads it to the group. Players specified by the card must answer the question or comply with the instructions. If the card directs the player whose turn it is to interact with another player, that player will be chosen by tossing the dice and counting off players in the direction specified by the card."

Patty looked around the group and said, "If everyone is okay with the rules, let's begin."

We rolled the dice and Clarice was the high roller with a twelve. She drew the first card which read, "Each player must remove an item of clothing and name the person they lost their virginity to. If that person is in the room, they must kiss them for thirty seconds."

Clarice said, "Connor," and removed her shoes.

Mark was next. He took off his shoes and said, "Rebecca," and went over to kiss her. Patty's eyes went wide, and she said, "Rebecca, I told you to leave my brother alone!"

Rebecca grinned and said, "Hey, we hung out a lot, and he's kind of hot."

Patty was next. She removed her shoes and named Owen.

Then came Rebecca, who said, "Dominic Pento," as she removed her shoes.

Patty asked, "Who's Dominic Pento?"

Rebecca answered, "The father of some kids I babysat for."

That stopped the game. Patty and Clarice both shouted questions until Rebecca called for quiet and told the story, "Dominic and his wife, Angela, liked to go out dancing on the weekends. They wouldn't usually come home until the clubs closed, so I slept over in their guest rooms when I babysat."

"One night not long after my eighteenth birthday, they came home and Angela was really drunk. I was still up, but I had changed into my pajamas. I was wearing a satin camisole top with a matching pair of shorts. When Angela saw me, she started saying, 'Is that how you pictured her? That's how I pictured her. Look at those tits. Don't you want to suck on them? I want to suck on them. When you dream about fucking her, is that how she looks?'"

"Dominic tried to get her to quiet down and go to bed but she kept going on about me and my tits. I was a little freaked out, but also a little turned on. One time when I was snooping in their bedroom, I had found a video about a babysitter being fucked by the husband and wife she was babysitting for. I watched it and jilled off to it regularly when I babysat. Now I thought I knew why they had it."

"Suddenly, Angela came over to me and said, 'Let us see your tits. They look so beautiful," as she tried to lift my top over my head. At first I resisted, but when I felt her hands on my tits, I lifted my arms and let her remove my top."

"Dominic stopped trying to corral Angela and just stared at my tits. Angela lifted my boobs in her hands as if to display them for Dom, and said, 'Aren't they beautiful.' Then she licked both of my nipples. Angela became more and more aggressive, licking my tits all over, squeezing them, and sucking and pulling my nipples. I just held her head and enjoyed the sensation My pussy started gushing right away."

"Angela caught a whiff of my pussy and started going on about how, 'Her pussy smells so delicious. Don't you want to eat that pussy? I want to eat that pussy!' Then she pulled my shorts down. I wasn't wearing panties, so there was a huge wet spot on the crotch. She dropped to her knees and helped me step out of the shorts before she buried her nose in my pubic hair and took a deep breath. The next thing I knew, I was feeling a tongue in my pussy for the first time."

"The new sensations were so overwhelming; I came within seconds, so hard that I became dizzy. That's when Dom stepped in to catch me. As I fell into his arms, Angela stood up and pulled her dress over her head. She started walking unsteadily up the stairs telling Dom, 'Bring her up here.'"

"Dom picked me up in his arms and followed after his wife. She led us to their bedroom where she turned down the covers and said, 'She'll be comfortable here' as she went into the bathroom."

"As Dom put me down on the bed, he said, 'Are you okay? Do you want me to take you to the guest room, or home?'"

"I told him, 'No. I'm fine. This was a surprise, but I like it.' Then I asked him, 'Do you really think about fucking me?'"

"Dom looked uncomfortable, but admitted that he and Angela had played babysitter role playing games ever since they had their first kid. When I started sitting for them, Angela started using my name and he played along."

"I said, 'If you'd like to make that fantasy come true, I'd like to help you.'"

"Dominic asked if I'd had sex before. I told him, 'No, but I think I'm ready. Would you like to be my first?'"

"Dom looked shocked. Just then Angela came back from the bathroom. She was naked, but I could see that she had brushed her hair, and when she lay down on top of me, the smell of the club was gone. She started kissing my tits again and fingering my pussy. As I felt another orgasm quickly building, I looked at Dominic and said, 'Join us, please.'"