Sophomore Year Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri chuckled and said, "You sound like a cum slut, just like me."

I smiled and said, "I've learned to like eating cum, but not just for the sake of eating cum. I like being in a subservient role sometimes, but I'm totally turned off by the thought of being humiliated or forced into doing something. To me the biggest rush from sex comes from knowing that I'm pleasing somebody and that they truly appreciate the gift I'm giving."

By then, Teri's cock massage had me ready for more than talking. I quickly slid my shorts the rest of the way off, then bent to help Teri off with her pants. I took my time, running my hands over her taut ass and firm thighs and calves as I slowly pushed the stretchy material down her legs.

As I exposed her sex, I smelled the aroma that had intoxicated all of us on Wednesday night, and saw that she had on a black thong that looked like handmade lace. As she leaned on my shoulders and lifted each leg, I knelt and slid her pants off over her pretty, bare feet, taking a moment to massage each graceful arch and slender toe as they emerged.

When her pants joined my shorts on the floor, I buried my nose between her thighs and inhaled deeply. The first smell that hit me was salty and tangy, like wading along the water and wet sand as the tide goes out. Then I caught a warm, musky scent that reminded of nuzzling a newborn puppy, less than an hour old, cupped in my hands as he blew his warm breath in my face. Finally, I smelled a spicy, exotic scent that I had to say was just Teri. I held still and breathed in her scent for a long time before I looked up at Drew and said, "You're a lucky man."

Drew replied simply, "I agree."

Still kneeling, I leaned in and sucked the moisture from Teri's thong before I started removing it. As I worked the band over her slender hips, I followed the string in back with my finger to where it disappeared between her firm cheeks and gently dislodged it. When only the crotch was left touching her, the fabric clung to her wet skin. I peeled it off, catching another whiff of her magical scent as I did and pushed it to her feet, wrapping my hands around the smooth curves of her legs as I did.

I dropped the thong on top of her pants and stood saying, "Let's take this party somewhere more comfortable," as I wrapped my hands around her hips and lifted her to my body. As her feet came off the floor, she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Her tits were pressing deliciously against my chest, and I could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy pressing against my pubic area.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Drew shedding his clothes as I headed down the hallway towards their sitting room. I laid Teri on a chaise lounge and laid down on top of her. As I leaned down to set her on the chair, her legs loosened their grip enough to allow my cock to snap upright, so that when I pressed my body against hers, my cock was rubbing against her slit.

Teri felt my shaft against her mound and locked her ankles back around me, using them for leverage to hump against me. Her pussy was dripping moisture, so that within seconds our bodies were soaked where we came together.

I cupped one of her tits in my hand, squeezing it and lifting it to my mouth. As I sucked and teased her breast, I saw the crimson flush of her engorged nipple that we'd seen a hint of on Wednesday night. As the color became darker, her nipple became fiery hot. Soon she was feeding me her tits by hand, begging me, "Please suck me. Bite my nipples! Lick me! I want your mouth on my tits!"

I happily obliged by running my tongue over the silky soft underside of her breasts. As I nuzzled her soft mounds, I could smell faint traces of her scent again. I was quickly falling in love with the smell of Teri. I nibbled and nipped at as much of her smooth, white skin as I could reach, avoiding her nipples and just grazing her areolas.

She began twisting and tugging at me, trying to get her nipples in contact with my mouth, but I was much stronger than her. I leaned my hips into her, grinding my cock deeper into her slit and folding her back with her shoulders pinned to the chair. She soon realized that she was helpless and started begging me to suck her nipples. Just when she sounded near tears in her frustration, I clamped my mouth over her nipple, sucked it into my mouth and took the nub firmly between my teeth.

Her legs instantly squeezed me in a death grip and a sheen of sweat appeared on her face and breasts as she screamed, "Yes! Oh god, yes!" I switched to her other nipple and tugged it with my teeth and she yelled, "Oh yes! Bite it! Bite it harder!" I clamped my teeth down on the tender bud until I thought I would draw blood, but Teri just made mewling sounds of pleasure.

I felt Teri's legs relax, so I released her nipple from my mouth and slid up to where I could look in her eyes. She returned my gaze and whispered, "Clarice and Patty are lucky to have a lover like you," then she drew me into a kiss.

As we kissed, slowly and tenderly, Teri's legs loosened further, breaking the contact between her pussy and my cock. She settled herself on the sofa and her breathing became slow and regular, but with an underlying tone that told me she still wasn't satisfied. Just then, I felt Drew's hand between my legs, stroking the insides of my thighs, rubbing my cock and balls. I could also tell that he was giving similar treatment to his wife with his other hand.

Teri responded to his touch by tightening her legs around me again. Before she could lock us together, Drew gripped my cock and used the head to stroke Teri's wet slit. He ran it up and down, spreading her moisture over her and me, before placing my cock head at the mouth of Teri's cunt, where I could feel the soft kiss of her warm, wet lips. I savored the feeling for a second before I drove my cock slowly into her into her welcoming hole.

I paused with us fully joined, then withdrew until her lips were just kissing my head again. Teri whimpered as her pussy tried to hold onto my cock but closed on emptiness. I repeated this several times before I stopped teasing both of us and began fucking her at a steady pace.

As I bottomed out on each stroke, Teri held me tight momentarily while she arched her body and twisted her hips to grind her clit against my pubic bone. The sensation was like having a tight, slick fist giving a twisting massage to my cock.

Drew was behind me, watching the joining of our bodies. As Teri and I paused at the end of one stroke, I felt Drew's strong hands grip my ass and pull it open. He ran his nose and chin up my crack, then I felt his breath on my hole. I stroked in and out of Teri's pussy again, and as I pulled out I felt Drew's lips pressed firmly against my hole and his tongue forcing it's way inside.

As I continued to fuck Teri, Drew never left my ass, relentlessly licking and probing to bring every nerve to life. I broke the kiss with Teri and gasped into her face, "Drew is doing incredible things to my ass!"

Teri smiled and said, "When he's done eating my ass, it only take one flick of my clit to set me off like a rocket."

I held Teri's face in my hands as we continued fucking. Her face showed hunger and lust and love and was incredibly beautiful. My heart caught as I gazed at her. Then her brow wrinkled, and her eyes lost focus and I knew she was cumming. As I watched her beautiful agony, I felt my own release. I gasped as I sent the first pulse of cum into her body, then I was crushing her lips with kisses.

We panted and shook together until we were both spent. As the tension left our bodies, I lay on top of her, kissing her face and looking into her eyes. Then, as she finally let her legs fall open, I slipped my face down between her legs. I breathed in her scent again and noticed the added aroma of our sweat and the slight smell of my cum mixed with it. It still smelled like heaven to me.

Then I began to gently lick her clean .She shivered at the first touch of my tongue, but then she stroked my hair. As I forced my tongue deep into her pussy to extract more of our combined nectar, she said, "You should share that with Drew. I'm sure he'll like it." I extracted the last dollop, then stood and turned to Drew with my mouth open to show him the treasure I had to share.

Drew pulled me to him, with our chests pressed together and our cocks rubbing against each other. I pressed my mouth to his, forcing my cum-covered tongue between his lips. As he opened his mouth, I let the cum pour from my mouth to his. I could feel him swirl it around with his tongue before he swallowed it.

As we broke the kiss, Teri said, "Drew doesn't go out of his way to suck cocks, but he loves to go down on a fresh fucked cunt."

Drew said, "I like the feel of a cock in my mouth, and I like the taste, but I never got used to the texture of cum fresh from the tap," as he knelt and licked my cock clean.

When Drew stood up, I saw that his cock was rock hard. I knelt and took it into my mouth for a moment before stopping to ask him, "Do you have any plans for this?"

Teri answered for him, "He told me that he's been wanting a chance to fuck your ass since he saw you boys going at it."

I grinned and said, "Well, I was hoping to get a taste of his cum, but that can wait until later. I think I'd like to feel this fat fuck stick filling my ass."

Teri smiled and stood up from the chaise. With a flourish, she pointed to the vacated seat and said, "Your chair awaits."

I sat near the edge of the chaise and laid back, pulling my feet up so they were resting on the edge next to my butt. Teri knelt between my legs and flicked her tongue through my crack. As she grabbed my ass to spread my cheeks, Drew straddled the chair above my head and grabbed my ankles, pulling them back and out. My ass and balls were fully exposed, and with my weight on my shoulders and Drew standing over me, I couldn't move. I felt completely vulnerable and under Drew's control.

Teri began flicking her tongue across my hole, making firm circles around the rim and tickling flutters across the opening. From time to time, she thrust her tongue into my hole and fluttered it inside. I pictured her licking me like a kid trying to get the last scoop out of an ice cream cup.

Just as she pressed her lips against my ring and forced her tongue into me, Drew squatted down so his balls were resting on my lips and my nose was touching his ass. I took a second to inhale the musk coming from his crotch. It had a clean, manly smell and an underlying tang that for some reason sent tingles thorough my cock and my nipples.

I stuck out my tongue to lick his balls. As soon as I made contact, Drew slid his hips forward so my tongue trailed from his balls, over his perineum and down the length of his crack. He ran himself over my tongue a couple of times before settling his balls back on my lips and telling me, "Suck them."

Making sure my mouth was wet, I gently sucked on one of his balls until it popped between my lips. Gently closing my lips, I used my tongue to paint the tender sack with saliva. When I could feel that it was dripping with my spit, I released it and gave the same loving attention to its twin.

When I let Drew's second ball pop from my lips, he stood up and said, "He could probably make me cum just by sucking my balls. I've never felt anything like that before."

Teri took that as her cue to lube me up. She warmed some lube in her hand, then dipped two fingers into the puddle and painted it onto my ring, rubbing and probing. When my ass started to yield to her pressure, she pushed those two fingers inside and slowly fucked me with them. At the same time, she took the head of my still-not-recovered cock between her lips and suckled it like a pacifier.

She soon added a third finger and spent some time making sure I could take them all comfortably before reaching out to lube Drew's cock.

As Drew moved into position, he grabbed my ankles and hooked them over his shoulders. Teri aimed him at my hole, pressing his head just inside my ring. I had a second to realize that his cock head was the perfect size to give my sphincter that wonderful tingling burn I was coming to love, before he pressed firmly with his hips and slid his full length into me. He gave me a few seconds to adjust, then began fucking me by slowly pulling out and then snapping his hips forward to bury his cock in my ass again.

I found myself breathing in time with his strokes, taking a long, slow breath as he pulled out, then a gasping exhalation as he drove into me. He said, "It's hard to believe you only had your first ass fuck a couple of months ago."

I told him what I had told Mario about the feeling of connection I got from having a cock in my ass. Teri said, "I know what you mean, but I don't always think about it. I guess it's so familiar now I take it for granted. It's really kind of beautiful that you feel that way."

By then, my cock was trying to get hard, but wasn't quite making it. Drew reached down and pinched my nipples between his fingers, which gave me a twinge but I still needed some recovery time. I knew I wasn't going to cum with Drew, so I said, "Fuck me hard. I want to feel you cum in my ass."

Drew smiled and grabbed my ankles, adjusted his position slightly, and then began giving my ass a jackhammer pounding. He was soon sweating and breathing hard, and the muscles in his chest and stomach stood out like a Michelangelo sculpture. I focused on where we were joined together and became aware of his balls slapping violently between my legs on each stroke.

After several more minutes of pounding, Drew threw back his head and said, "Oh yeah! Here's my cum! I'm cumming in your ass!" He slammed his cock into me and held it there for several seconds before pulling it out and slamming into me again. Each time he slammed his cock up my ass, I could feel it twitching and spitting inside me.

After three more thrusts, he let go of my ankles and slumped on top of me with his head on my chest. I stroked his hair until he caught his breath. He took a final deep breath and looked up at me. Leaning forward, he gave me a kiss and then stood up, pulling his cock out of my ass with a plop.

Teri helped me to my feet and said, "Let's adjourn this party to the hot tub."

We spent some time soaking in the hot tub talking about my relationship with Patty and Mark, and our involvement in the fellowship.

Teri asked me why I stayed in Mark's room that first time we came home together. I was surprised by the question and told her, "Patty didn't want to ask you if I could sleep with her. She said you put your foot down hard last year when she brought a guy home. Knowing what I do about you now, I can't really make sense of that."

Drew and Teri both laughed and Drew said, "That was Ron. Did she tell you that she dumped the guy a month later when she found out he was sleeping around behind her back?"

"No," I said as I started to put the picture together.

Teri said, "We met Ron when we went to visit Patty. Right away we saw he was a controlling jerk who looked at women as objects for him to play with. When Patty brought him home, we didn't want to give either of them the idea that we approved of them being together. We made them sleep in separate rooms, and we made sure they were never alone together long enough to do anything."

Chuckling, Drew said, "Ron tried to enlist Mark's help to get some alone time with Patty. He bragged that he never went more than a day without 'getting some ass.' If that was true, he went back to school with blue balls by the end of that long weekend."

Drew asked what happened with Patty and Clarice, so I told them about the romantic evening Patty had orchestrated. "With Patty and me, we could be buddies, and the sex was great, but we had different goals for our relationship. Patty wanted sex and comfortable companionship, and I felt the same way at first. Then I started feeling a real emotional connection to Clarice and companionship wasn't enough. Patty picked up on that, and I'm grateful she was willing to keep the companionship and let me have a chance at love."

They asked if I'd always been into both boys and girls. I told them the story of Patty making me eat my cum out of her pussy and her request that I never let any cum go to waste, which led to me giving Mark a blow job, which led to me learning to love having my ass fucked.

When I told them about the first time I sucked Mark's cock, Teri was so turned on that she started to jill off. I noticed, and as soon as I finished the story I lifted her up onto the edge of the tub and ate her pussy until she screamed for me to stop.

As Teri pushed me away and scolded me for being insatiable, Drew said, "If you two are done playing, I need some food." We realized that it had gotten dark outside, so we walked to the kitchen, still naked, and prepared a quick meal.

We had finished eating and were had just finished cleaning up the kitchen when I asked Teri, "Would you be willing to help me fulfill a fantasy?"

She answered, "That sounds intriguing. What is it?"

I explained that while Mark and I were surfing for porn videos, I had found a picture of a woman that reminded me of Teri. In the picture, a slim blonde woman with long legs was laying on a bed. Her legs were spread wide and pulled up so far that her knees were touching the bed on either side, while her feet were sticking straight up in the air. She was stroking her pussy as a guy kneeling between her legs was fucking her in the ass.

When I finished the description, Teri and Mark looked at each other and Teri said, "This is your lucky day. That was me. I'm the woman in that picture."

I must have looked skeptical, because she went on, "The bed has a grey headboard and white bedding. It's sitting in front of a window with sunlight streaming in, against a pink wall and the far wall is white."

She described the setting exactly. I was stunned.

Teri smiled and explained, "I love wine, and our friends live in California wine country. Once a year, I go visit them and we go on a wine tasting trip. Drew admits to being completely ignorant about wines, and completely disinterested, so I go alone."

"My friend and her husband are kind enough to make sure I don't feel like a fifth wheel on a romantic holiday. That picture was taken at a B&B we stayed at. The man in the picture is my friend's husband. She's a professional photographer, and when she saw us in that position, she said she had to take the picture. She promised to Photoshop my face before she published it, but it looks like she didn't do a good enough job."

"To answer your question," she continued, "I'd love to help you fulfill your fantasy and relive that experience."

I picked her up, twirled her around, and gave her a big kiss before I said, "Thank you!" Then, without putting her down, I scooped her into my arms and carried her off to her bedroom with Drew following behind and laughing.

I set her on the bed, and she crawled to the middle as I followed her. When she found a spot she liked, she flopped onto her back and pulled her legs up and out.

Since my face was inches from her ass all the way across the bed, I didn't have to do much more than extend my tongue to begin making love to her pretty brown pucker. She only let me tend to her for a few minutes before she said, "This has me so hot, I'm ready now. Please put your cock in my ass."

I rose up onto my knees and positioned myself between her legs as Drew handed me a tube of lube. I lubed her with two fingers and found that she really was open and ready. Then I lubed my cock and placed it at her hole.

Just as I made contact with her asshole, she put her legs back in the position that had caught my eye and began stroking her clit and running her fingers through her cunt lips. As I slid into her, a flash went off to my left. I looked over and Drew had his phone pointed at us.