Sophomore Year Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dom was naked in seconds, and I saw my first live, naked erection. I reached out to feel it, and couldn't get enough of running my hands over it, feeling how soft the skin was and how firm the stiff, spongy shaft felt. He was also as nervous as I was, so he shot a huge load of sperm over my chest and neck."

"Angela immediately began licking it off me. She said, 'Dom's cum is so delicious! Taste this,' as she scooped up a gob with her finger and fed it to me like you'd feed a baby with a spoon. I wasn't sure how to react, so I just ate the cum as she fed it to me."

"As Angela moved to my side I looked at Dom and said, 'Please, be my first.'"

"He was hard again instantly, and climbed on the bed between my legs. He was very gentle and took his time, but I didn't have any pain or bleeding. I'm pretty sure I'd already popped my own cherry with a dildo. He didn't have a condom, so he pulled out and deposited a second load on my tits. This time I cleaned them myself, telling Dom, 'You really are delicious.'"

"I slept in their bed that night. In the morning, Angela was terrified that they had scarred me and were going to go to jail for sexual assault. We talked it out and I convinced them that I was okay. I babysat for them until a few months ago, and we had sex almost every time I stayed over."

When everyone had taken a moment to absorb that story, Rebecca said, "Brian, you're up."

Brian removed his shoes and said, "Patty."

Mark, Rebecca and Clarice all started shouting until Patty cut them off, saying, "Hey, we hung out a lot, and he's kind of hot."

Bonnie was next. She kicked of her shoes and said, "Carlos."

Mario spit out the sip of beer he had just taken and shouted, wide eyed, "Carlos? Your brother?"

Everyone looked shocked until Bonnie explained, "He's my step-brother. My mom married his dad when we were in middle school. We were close, he was safe, and I knew he loved me. It was really good." As she said this, her cheeks were blushing bright red and she was staring at the floor and squirming like a schoolgirl telling her parents about her first crush.

Marios said, "You never told me that before."

Bonnie answered, "You never asked."

Mario was next. He kicked off his shoes and said, "Adrianna."

Now Bonnie was shouting, "Adrianna? My sister?"

Now it was Mario's turn to say, "Hey, we hung out a lot, and she's kind of hot." He added, "It happened long before you even acknowledged that I wasn't just one of your brother's annoying friends."

Next, it was my turn. I kicked off my shoes and said, "Karen."

Patty said, "Your sister?"

"Yes," I answered. "I've told some of you that my family wasn't shy about nudity. Mom had Karen when she was 16 years old. I came along five years later. When I hit puberty, I had two hot looking women running around the house, and very often they were at least partly naked. Mom and Karen were very supportive, but they wouldn't change their habits. I had a boner all the time."

"When I was old enough to think about having sex, they talked to me about what it meant to girls and what it should mean to me. When I finally decided I was ready, I asked Karen how I could make it good for the girl. She explained female anatomy, showing me all the parts, and showed me how girls like to be stimulated. She ended up masturbating in front of me, then having me finger her. From there it seemed like a natural step to go down on her and then to make love to her."

Before a discussion could break out, Mark said, "My turn to draw," and picked up the next card.

He gave a chuckle before he read the card, "If you have had sex with a family member, take off an item of clothing. If that person is present, kiss them for thirty seconds."

I stood to take off my shirt, and Bonnie stood and took off the skirt she was wearing. As she did, everyone saw that she was wearing stockings and a garter belt. Clarice stood up and said, "I recommend that we take a vote to declare that Bonnie will be considered to be naked when she has removed everything but her stockings and garter belt."

She was immediately answered with a unanimous "yes" vote.

As Clarice and Bonnie sat down, Rebecca started to reach for a card, but Patty said, "We're not done with that card yet."

Then she and Mark stood up, took off each other's shirts, and locked in a deep kiss.

You could hear a pin drop until Rebecca broke the silence by saying, "It's about time. When did you finally get around to it?"

When the timer went off, Patty gave a thirty-second synopsis and then said, "My turn to draw the next card."

She picked up the next card and read, "Take off an item of clothing if you have participated in anal sex as a bottom."

Everyone except Mario stood up and took off an item of clothing.

Bonnie did a little strip tease as she removed her blouse, leaving her in her white stockings and garter belt set with a matching bra and panties. The effect of the lingerie against her dark complexion, hugging her voluptuous figure was stunning. Everyone whooped and hollered as she did an amazingly erotic dance for us to the sensuous music Mark had playing in the background.

Patty announced, "Although we'd all like to see more of Bonnie in that oh so hot outfit, she's wearing too much to be declared naked. However, I think those cute socks make Clarice's legs look really hot, so I recommend we let her keep them on.

As everyone turned to look at Patty, we saw that she had on a pair of bright red, crotchless panties. She had slipped her jeans off and sat down while Bonnie stripped, so no one had noticed them before. Now everyone shouted for her to model them for us so we could vote on her clothing, but she insisted on taking a vote on Clarice first.

After everyone agreed to let Clarice keep her socks, Patty stood and walked around the cocktail table in the center of the group in a perfect runway strut. She stopped at each corner of the table and pivoted so that her back was to the center, then bent over with her legs straight until she was looking at us between her legs.

When she finished the circle and sat down, I said, "All in favor of letting me eat Patty's pussy right now, say 'Aye'"

I was booed down, so I called for a vote to let Patty keep her panties. The vote passed unanimously.

Rebecca drew the next card and read, "Take off an item of clothing if you've had sex with a person of the same sex."

Again, everyone but Mario stood and removed an item of clothing.

Clarice elected to remove her panties, making her the first bottomless player. This drew some appreciative comments, but Rebecca stole the spotlight. As she unbuttoned the sweater she was wearing, she revealed a deep purple bustier that displayed her ample breasts like priceless art. Before she had even slid her blouse off one shoulder, Mario said, "I move that Rebecca be allowed to keep her corset on."

That met with an enthusiastic vote of approval.

As we settled back down, Rebecca, who was sitting across from me, said, "Wait a minute. What's this I see?"

She walked around the table and lifted my short tail out of my lap, revealing the bright blue briefs. Rebecca turned to the group and asked, "Who wants to get a better look at these before they're gone?"

As the group whooped their agreement, Rebecca pulled me to my feet by the collar of my shirt. We stood almost touching in the narrow space between my chair and the table. She unbuttoned my shirt and as she reached down to undo the last button she pressed the back of her hand against my cock, causing it to stiffen slightly. Then she stood up straight and slid her hands across my chest to push it open. She was standing so close that I could feel her hot breath on my body, and I imagined that her nipples were rubbing my chest as she teasingly moved them to within a hairs breadth of my skin.

When Rebecca stepped aside, my cock was half-hard and straining against the fabric. Everyone could clearly see a darker spot where my cock had started to leak. I posed for a few seconds to whistles and catcalls from the group before sitting down.

Brian drew the next card. It read, "Take off an item of clothing if you've ever had sex with a person over 50 years old."

Clarice, Patty, Bonnie, Mario and I all stood up. Mario has recently joined the Solemn Fellowship member and had participated in a couple of "normal" parties, but declined to accompany Bonnie to an LGTB party. As Patty removed her top and Bonnie removed her panties, they became the first naked players. Mark asked where we'd all hooked up with "Old folks," but we told him we were sworn to secrecy.

Bonnie drew a card and read, "Remove an item of clothing, then name the first person you ever had oral sex with. If that person is in the room, kiss them for thirty seconds.

Bonnie answered, "Carlos."

Mario took off his socks and said, "Bonnie," before turning to kiss her.

I said, "My mom," as I took off my briefs.

Clarice said, "Patty," as she removed her bra. She sat in Patty's lap and crushed her tits against Patty's as she gave her a very enthusiastic kiss.

Clarice stayed on Patty's lap as Mark said, "Patrice," as he took off his briefs.

Patty said, "Clarice," and went back to kissing her.

Rebecca removed her panties and said, "It was Patty and Clarice. Patty ate my pussy while Clarice sat on my face. It happened at the first sleepover all three of us had together after they started doing each other. That was the one where we ran around the house naked all weekend to tease Mark."

Clarice climbed into Rebecca's lap to give her a kiss. As their breasts pressed together, I think everyone in the room was wishing they could be in the middle of that sandwich.

When Clarice stood up, Patty stood between Rebecca's legs and leaned in for a kiss. Instead of kissing her on the mouth, she presented her breasts to be kissed. As the rest of the group registered their protests, Patty pointed out, "The rules say kissing only, but they don't say what can be kissed." The group grudgingly conceded the point, but Mark and Brian made sure Rebecca didn't do more than kiss her.

Brian was last. He said, "Oscar," as he removed his jeans.

As I looked around, Rebecca was still wearing socks, Brian still had his boxers on, and Mario hadn't even taken his jeans off yet. The rest of us were naked.

It was Mario's turn to draw a card. He picked it up and read, "If you have ever had anal sex, remove an item of clothing and name the first person you did it with."

As Mario opened the front of his jeans, we all learned that he didn't always wear underwear as the head of his very hard cock emerge. As he slid them off, he said, "Adriana." Rebecca couldn't resist commenting, "Commando. I like that in a man."

We went around the circle quickly: "Patty," "Bill," "Ian," "Ian," "Dominic," "Mark," "Carlos." As we did, Rebecca took off her socks and Brian took off his briefs, leaving us all naked.

As Bonnie answered, Patty looked around the room and said, "It looks like everyone is as naked as they're going to get, so I declare Round 1 complete. On to Round 2."

Patty said, "If there are no questions about the rules for Round 2, Ian is next, so he draws the first card."

I drew the top card as Patty set the time to beep every thirty seconds. It said, "Oral, Clockwise."

Clarice squealed, "Oh, goody!" and came to kneel between my legs. When she did, it became obvious that the table was in the way. Mark and Mario removed the table and Clarice took her position. The sight of her kneeling there and the warm feel of her hand gripping my shaft was more than enough to have me rock hard. Patty said, "Go," and Clarice began madly slurping and sucking my cock.

The sound of Clarice sucking and slurping on my cock alone would have had my balls tingling. The feeling as my cock head hit her throat on each down stroke caused a shock each time. I knew she was going to feel that later.

All too soon, the timer beeped and Mark took her place. There is some truth to the saying that a guy knows his way around a cock better than a girl. Mark didn't attack me with quite the same vigor as Clarice, but I thought he was trying to vacuum the cum out of my balls. His wet, sucking mouth had me throbbing by the time I heard the beep.

Patty was next up, and she decided to tease me. Instead of plunging her mouth over my cock, she licked and nibbled at the underside and swirled her tongue around my head as she played with my balls. When she sucked on the sensitive veins along the bottom, I could feel my ass clench and I started sucking in breaths like I'd been running.

Rebecca had to show off. She slid my whole cock into her mouth until her lips were wrapped around the base, then she reached out her tongue and licked my balls. She only l made about four trips up and down my cock, but her tongue touched every nerve ending along my whole length.

I knew Brian was an experienced cocksucker, and it showed in his technique. He kept a constant suction on my shaft and found all of the sensitive spots with his tongue. He would flick a vein with his tongue, and I felt the reverberations from the depths of my ass to my nipples. I let out a groan when the timer went off.

I quickly found out that if Brian's cock sucking deserved ten stars, Bonnie deserved eleven. She seemed to know where I wanted her tongue on my cock the instant I wished for it. Her mouth was hot, wet, and tight. Within fifteen seconds, I thought I was going to explode in her mouth.

She seemed to know this, and three times over the next fifteen seconds she brought me to the point where my balls were on a hair trigger to flood her mouth with my cum. Twice she brought me back from the edge. As she brought me to the edge for the third time, the timer sounded.

Bonnie instantly pulled her mouth off my cock and looked at Mario, holding my cock pointed in his direction. Mario hesitated for just a second, looking around at all the expectant faces watching him. As I was waiting and looking at him past my cock, I could see Bonnie's spit dripping down my shaft. My whole cock was dark purple, and I could see and feel it throbbing with the rapid-fire beating of my heart. As I watched, a spasm ran through my cock and a drop of precum bubbled out of the tip.

Then Mario plunged his mouth onto my cock. I was ready to feel his teeth, or to bump into the top of his mouth, but he slid his mouth over me gently until I just bumped into the opening of his throat. Then I felt his lips gently close around my shaft, saw his cheeks suck in, and felt his tongue dance across my cock. A moment later he was fucking my cock with his mouth.

I only lasted a few seconds before my whole lower body clenched. I knew I should warn Mario, but I couldn't make any articulate sound. I let out a long, strangled, "Oooh!" as my hips shot forward and I felt myself let go. It was like all of the muscles of my lower body closed around my balls and hurled my cum into Mario's sucking mouth.

Mario grunted as my cum exploded into his mouth. I expected him to pull off and be mad at me for not warning him. Instead, he seemed to be searching for all of my cum with his tongue as he continued to plunge his mouth onto my cock and suck deeply as he pulled up. I jumped when he reached up and gently squeezed my balls.

Very soon, my cock started to go limp and the head became hypersensitive. I moaned, "No more! No more!" and pushed Mario. As I did, Bonnie, who was still kneeling next to him, pulled him into her arms and gave him a deep kiss. I could tell that he still had some of my cum in his mouth, because Bonnie pulled away from him slightly to show me the cum that he had passed to her.

The rest of the group was on their feet, roaring with applause.

Mario stood up and looked around, grinning and red-faced. Patty asked him, "So, how was it?"

Mario answered, "Bonnie told me how much she likes the feeling that she's bringing a guy so much joy when she feels him cum in her mouth. I thought it was the same feeling I get when I eat her pussy and she cums, but it's so much more than that. I get it now. The taste wasn't bad either, but the texture will take some getting used to."

As Patty started to say it was Clarice's turn to pick a card, Mario said, pointing to his cock, which was purple and dripping precum, "This game had been a lot of fun, but I'm getting a serious case of blue balls. Can we just fuck?"

Everyone laughed and I said, "I'll second that if you'll let me pay you back for that amazing orgasm. Maybe I can be the first guy you fuck. I think I'd really like that fat rod filling my ass."

Bonnie said, "Let him fuck you while he's standing over you with your ass in the air. You'll really know he's there, and he reaches some great places."

Clarice said, "I guess that's settled," and the rest of the group voiced their agreement.

I ended up blowing Mario first since he said he was on a hair trigger. It was a new experience trying to get a cock that fat into my mouth. My jaw was sore even though he only lasted about two minutes.

Clarice had me lie on my back and lift my legs until my feet were on the floor over my head until my feet touched the floor. I was surprised to find that I could easily relax my ass in that position. Brian looked over and said, "If Mario makes you cum, you're going to give yourself a facial."

Clarice said, "You're gonna need some help to get Mario's fat cock into your ass," and took a position straddling my legs facing towards my ass. Looking up at her between my legs, I admired the view of her ass, pussy and tits. I felt her begin to knead my butt and pull my cheeks apart. As she pulled on my cheeks, she leaned down and ran her tongue around the handle of the butt plug that was still sticking out of my hole.

Just as I was really starting to enjoy the butt massage, she grabbed the handle of my plug and began tugging on it. She gradually worked it almost all the way out of my ass, only to plunge it back in. After a couple of full strokes in and out, she held the plug so that the fattest part of the head was right at my opening used it to fuck me, taking short strokes and always keeping the fat part in my ring.

Meanwhile, I could see Bonnie and Rebecca working to revive Mario's cock. As they sandwiched his cock between their full lips and wrapped their tongues around it, I thought we'd have a very popular porno movie if we videotaped them and posted it online.

Clarice withdrew the plug completely from my ass, then I felt her squirt lube all over my hole. The cool gel made my ass close, but Clarice rubbed it in to warm it, then plunged three fingers in as far as she could reach to make sure I was completely lubed.

Bonnie took the tube of lube from her and dribbled it between Rebecca's tits. Rebecca pulled Mario's cock into her inviting cleavage and squeezed her tits around it. Mario immediately began tit fucking her.

Bonnie said, "I think they're both ready," and pulled Mario's cock from Rebecca's soft valley. As she did, Brian pushed her onto her back an slid his cock between her tits. Mark was a step too late, so he leaned down and began licking her pussy.

Clarice added one more squirt of lube to my ass and made a couple more quick strokes in and out, then moved out of the way.

Mario squatted behind me and I felt his cock make contact with my hole. He applied pressure, and I immediately understood just what I had asked for. With just the tip of his cock poking into my hole, I was open more than I had ever been before. I concentrated on breathing and staying relaxed.

Mario was being very patient, and didn't seem to be trying to force himself in. After a few seconds I realized he was waiting for me to tell him it was okay to continue. I looked up and said, "Go ahead and work it in."

Mario started fucking his cock in and out of my hole just a fraction of an inch at a time. Each movement caused a slight burn in my ass that wasn't entirely unpleasant. It was the same sensation you get when you're working out and start to feel a burn in your muscles as they really start to work.