Sophomore Year Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my ass yield a little more with each tiny stroke, until my inner sphincter opened up and I felt the rim of his cock head in its grip. When I felt him break through, I sucked in a breath and let it out with a whispered, "Oh, yeah!"

I looked up at Mario, smiled and said, "Go ahead, push it all in."

As Mario slid his full length into my ass, I felt his weight pushing on me, pinning my shoulders to the floor. I realized that was another position where I felt totally at the mercy of the guy fucking me, and I liked it.

That was when I also felt just how much Mario's cock filled my ass. The feeling of my ass squeezing his thickness sent a warm rush through my body. My heart was pounding, and I felt every beat in my stretched ass. At the same time, I thought I could feel the pulsing of Mario's blood through the veins in his cock.

As Mario began slowly fucking my ass, Rebecca slid her legs underneath mine and did a straddle splits that put her pussy, full of Mark's cum, on my mouth. Tasting a pussy full of cum while Mario fucked me with his fat club had my cock leaking down Rebecca's back.

When I had cleaned all of the jizz out of her steaming pussy, she slid out and sucked my cock deep into her throat. Mario was still taking it slow. I told him to go ahead and fuck me a little harder. He gradually picked up speed until I felt his balls slapping my ass with each thrust. By then I was sucking in air and letting it out with a grunt as Mario pounded each stroke into me.

Very soon, Rebecca's sucking mouth and the pressure of Mario's cock pounding my ass set me off. As I felt my ass clamp down on Mario's plunging cock, the pressure catapulted my cum from my balls into Rebecca's waiting mouth. Rebecca caught my first blast in her mouth, but then she moved aside and let me cum all over my own face.

Mario shot off inside me a minute later, grunting loudly and continuing to pound my hole until the last shot of jizz was filling my ass.

Mario stayed away from guys for most of the rest of the night, but I did see him and Bonnie taking turns sucking Mark's cock. Mark came in Bonnie's mouth, but I saw her kiss Mario with a mouth full of cum.

By the time the party wound down in the early hours of the morning, everyone had achieved at least the three climaxes promised by the game.

As we relaxed and tried to find the strength to go to bed, the conversation turned to incest. Those who had never tried it wanted to know what made the rest of us feel okay doing it. Each of us had some thoughts about it, but Mark probably said it best, "Patty and I have always been there for each other. We've had our moments, but we always know we'll be alright in the end. Isn't that the perfect lover? Someone who you know will never intentionally do something to hurt you, and who you know will do whatever it takes to make it right if they somehow do hurt you. Perfect trust, unconditional love. It doesn't get any better."

We all ended up sleeping in Patty's room. Bonnie was cuddled between Brian and Rebecca in one bed while Mark shared Patty's bed. I was surprised to find myself sandwiched between Mario and Clarice on a futon mattress that Patty and Mark dragged in.

Chapter 20: Group Sex - Waking up with Clarice and Mario

In the morning, I woke up with my hard cock pressing against Clarice's ass. I enjoyed the feeling and as I began to gently thrust my hips to rub it along her crack, I realized that I was hard and pressed against her because Mario's stiff cock was poking between my cheeks. His prodding was pressing my hips forward so that my cock was wedged against Clarice.

I turned slightly and told Mario, "It'd be great if you got some lube and filled my ass with that thing again."

I could tell that Mario had thought I was asleep and was embarrassed to be caught grinding against me. He mumbled something like, "No, that's okay." A few seconds later he said, "You really like having guys fuck your ass, don't you?"

I said, "Yeah. Why not? Good sex is good sex."

Mario looked like he wasn't sure about that. I went on, "Most people who take it up the ass aren't gritting their teeth and putting up with something unpleasant to make their partners happy. Most of the people I've had anal sex with actually like the feeling."

Still looking unsure, Mario said, "It just seems like it wouldn't feel good."

I asked him, "So you fuck Bonnie in the ass even though you think it might be unpleasant for her?"

He said, "Believe it or not, she usually asks for it. I thought she just does it because she knows how much I like it."

"Mario," I said, "Remember what you said about the feeling of having me cum in your mouth? You were surprised, but you said you liked the feeling of connection. When a guy has his cock in your ass, it's the same thing. Feeling that living, vital flesh wrapped in your body is a rush. As your lover thrusts into you, he touches nerves that send electricity all over your body. When you feel that tension, and that final plunge that tells you every nerve in his body is focused on the connection between your ass and his cock, it takes your breath away. Then, when you feel the pulsing of his cock, hear him groan out his orgasm, and know that he's pumping his hot cum into you, it sends a wave of warmth through your body."

Mario said, "You make it sound spiritual."

I answered him, "Isn't sex supposed to be spiritual?" as I noticed that Mario had continued to probe my asshole with his cock the whole time we were talking.

Clarice had woken up while we talked. I think she sensed that Mario wanted to play, but not with me. As I finished my thought, she propped herself up on one elbow and said, "Mario, maybe you can help me with one of my fantasies. I've never been fucked in both my ass and my pussy at the same time. I was hoping to do that last night, but there weren't enough cocks to go around. Can you two help a girl out?"

Clarice had a cute expression on her face like she was asking if she could have a puppy. Mario and I looked at each other and smiled. As I rolled on my back, Clarice gave the squeal of delight that I had come to love and quickly straddled me. She settled my cock deep in her pussy, planting kisses on my chest as she did. Once she was set, she told Mario, "Let me see what Ian was talking about when he told me how great your cock felt in his ass."

Mario decided to play it slow. He started out by parting Clarice's cheeks and planting his own kisses on her cute little pucker. She closed her eyes and cooed into my chest, breathing deeply. I could tell when Mario drove his tongue into her hole by the feel of her cunt muscles involuntarily squeezing my dick. Gradually she relaxed to the point where I would have thought she was asleep again except for the feel of her heart hammering against my body and the soft sounds of pleasure she made.

Mario rose to his knees and squirted some lube into his hand to warm it up. He used two fingers to massage it into her crack, gradually adding a little at a time. I saw him test her hole as he continued rubbing until his fingers slipped in. As he did that, I saw Clarice bite her lower lip and heard her whisper, "Yes!" Mario pressed his fingers into the hilt, withdrew them to add more lube, and began gently sawing them in and out.

As he pushed his fingers into her, I could feel them slide over my cock. It was like her pussy had become a throat that was actually trying to swallow my cock. After just a few thrusts, Clarice told him, "Put your cock in my ass. I need it now!"

Mario rubbed the remainder of the lube in his hand over his cock, positioned it at her opening, and pushed. As he slid in, I felt like my cock was suddenly in the tightest pussy in the world. He pushed himself all the way in with one slow, smooth motion and stopped.

Clarice sucked in her breath and said, "Oh my god! I feel so full! I love it!" Then she rose up on her knees, pulling part way off my cock. I lifted my hips and thrust back into her. As I did, I felt my balls slap into Mario's low hanging orbs. He took that as his signal to make his own stroke.

We picked up that rhythm, him taking a stroke, then me taking a stroke. Each time one of us finished a stroke and we were both buried in Clarice's body, she let out a moan. She was sweating and breathing hard even though she wasn't moving at all.

We gradually picked up the pace until Clarice was exerting some effort to hold her position as we each slammed our cock into her. Soon she was gasping and crying. Mario and I went faster still and suddenly Clarice was sobbing "Oh my god! So good! Oh my god! Please don't stop!"

I could feel a change in Mario's cock through the thin dividing wall, so I knew he was getting close. For each of our thrusts, the squeezing of Clarice's pussy, our cocks rubbing together through her membrane, and the slap of our balls together all sent electric tingles through my cock.

I came first, thrusting desperately into Clarice before I collapsed, pulling her tightly onto my cock. As we fell to the mattress, Mario changed his angle and pounded Clarice's ass, sending thrills through her and me. As he roared out his orgasm, the pulsing of his cock sent aftershocks through Clarice and me.

By then, we had managed to wake up everyone who was sleeping. As we settled into a sweaty, breathless pile, Patty announced, "Mom's flight is scheduled to land right about now. We have an hour to get showered, dressed and clean the house.

Clarice, Mario and I disentangled ourselves while everyone slowly roused themselves to full wakefulness and headed for the bathrooms.

Chapter 21: Group Sex - Talking to Teri and Drew about our group.

Mark headed out as soon as he was dressed and had some breakfast. He had run into his high school wrestling coach who asked him to help out at a clinic for youth wrestlers. He said he'd be home around eight or nine. All the overnight guests stayed to help with the cleanup, but then they all had to leave for family obligations.

Teri's flight had been delayed slightly, so it was almost lunchtime before she got home. When she called to let us know she would be home soon, Patty and I made lunch and had it waiting for her. Teri changed out of her work clothes and into a pair of yoga pants and a top while Patty and I put the food on the table.

Since Patty had to work, she left as soon as we finished eating while Teri and I cleaned up the dishes. On her way out the door, Patty said she'd be home about the same time as Mark.

Teri and I sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee and talking about her trip and other things until Drew arrived home at about 3:00. He smelled like a hunting lodge, so he headed right upstairs to shower and change. Then he joined us in the family room.

After Drew filled us in on his failures as a hunter and life in the lodge, there was a pause in the conversation. Drew and Teri kept looking at each other, and then at me. I decided to jump into the breach, "You want to ask me about what you saw on Wednesday night."

Teri looked relieved and said, "Yes."

"Let me ask you a question first," I said, "When you came in after your clients left, you were curious about what we were doing after you caught us naked earlier, weren't you?"

Teri admitted I was right.

"So when you came in that time, and then later, I assume on the pretext of returning Mark' jersey, you were just indulging your prurient curiosity."

Teri nodded.

"When you shot out of there after the movie, we knew you needed to get laid. We were sure you'd wake up Drew and rock his world. So when I caught you peeking, I was surprised you weren't still going at it," I said, "That makes me wonder how much you saw, and why you snuck out without saying anything?"

Teri blushed and said, "I did wake up Drew and I practically raped him. As we fucked, I told him how hot it was, sitting between Patty and Mark, feeling their heat, smelling their scents, catching glimpses of Patty's stiff nipples and Mark's hard cock."

Drew continued, "She woke me up by flinging her nude body onto mine, groping my cock and suffocating me with kisses. Between kisses, she was breathless as she told me about what she'd been doing. Between her description of the kids, the feel of her body against mine, and the smell of her wet pussy, I was ready in a minute."

Teri jumped in, "We fucked frantically for just a minute or two before we both had earth shaking orgasms. I rolled off Drew, still out of breath, and said, "I bet all three of them are in bed together now. I bet Patty's riding Ian's cock while he sucks off Mark."

I stopped her, "What made you think I might suck Mark's cock?"

Teri smiled and looked out the windows at the scenic vista below saying, "Isn't that a beautiful view?"

I stopped, confused by this apparent non-sequitur, before I realized what she was pointing out. As I looked out into the backyard, I realized that the windows of Mark's bedroom were directly across from Teri and Drew's bedroom windows.

Drew chuckled and said, "You boys should learn to close the blinds or at least shut out the lights. We both think gay sex is hot, and the fact that one of the participants was our son added some spice. We looked forward to your weekends here so we could have our own private gay porn channel."

Teri added, "I hope you don't mind. We even got a couple of pairs of binoculars."

I just grinned and shook my head. Then I said to Teri, "Keep going with your story, please."

She paused to pick up her train of thought and then continued, "I asked Drew to come with me to 'Say goodnight,' but he didn't want to intrude. I decided to go anyway."

"That sounds like something Patty would do," I interjected.

With a grin, Teri said, "Like mother, like daughter. But she'll deny it. Anyway, our fuck was really quick, so I was back in just a few minutes."

"I threw on a sheer nighty that barely concealed anything and left with Drew's cum still dripping down my legs. I think I was hoping someone would attack me. I left so fast cum was still oozing out of my pussy. I had to stop in the middle of the family room to catch it before it dripped on the floor. I was licking my hand clean as I climbed the stairs. That only made me hotter."

"When I got to Mark's door, I couldn't hear anything, and it still looked dark. I wasn't sure what I'd find, and I didn't want to startle you, so I opened the door quietly and peeked in. When I did, I saw Mark on the floor with Patty on top of him, and from where I was I could see his cock at the mouth of her pussy. I heard her ask him if he wanted to do it and saw him push into her."

"I was speechless. Their love making was so primal and so caring at the same time. I felt tears in my eyes, and at the same time I felt a fire starting between my legs. I watched until they finished, fingering myself the whole time, and then I slipped out and raped Drew again."

"So, getting back to the original question," I said, "It sounds like you know the answer. Mark and Patty love each other, and they've decided to express that love physically. I'm dating Clarice, but I also love Mark and Patty and we're all comfortable having a 'Friends With Benefits' relationship. We all care deeply for each other and will do anything we can to keep from hurting each other."

Drew and Teri nodded, and Teri said, "Good. That's what we wanted to hear."

I started to speak, but hesitated. Drew saw this and said, "You were gonna say something else?"

Taking a deep breath, I said, "I'm not sure Patty and Mark would want me to tell you this, but I think you should know. The reason they were both so hot that night was because they were both thinking about making love to you."

Teri looked shocked, but I could also see a hint of excitement. Drew was stoic, but I could see his cheeks flush and heard a slight change in his breathing.

I went on, "When you left to go to Drew, Patty wanted to follow you and steal your thong so she could suck on the crotch while she jilled off. They were both talking about things they wanted to do with you. By the way, all of us agree that if you could find a way to bottle your scent, you'd put Viagra out of business."

Teri and Drew looked at each other, and then said, "That gives us food for thought. Thank you for telling us."

Then Drew said, "By the way, are you familiar with Gerald the Elder?" and put out his hand as if to shake mine.

I gave a start before I shook his hand and said, "Yes, but I haven't seen or heard from him since '69."

Drew shook my hand and finished by locking his thumb and forefinger around my thumb as I did the same to him. Then Teri gave me the same handshake.

I looked back and forth between them as they just smiled at me.

Drew spoke first, "You know we're both alumni of State. That's when we were selected to join the Fellowship. Those alumni football get-togethers that we go to? They're Fellowship events. You can probably imagine the post-game celebrations."

I asked, "Did Patty get in because she's a legacy?"

Teri smiled and said, "No. The Fellowship believes that we each need to stand on our own merits, and that once a child turns 18 their parents should keep out of their sex life unless the child asks. Patty was nominated and vetted without any input from us."

"On the other hand, we did get calls about you and Clarice. You can guess that we recommended you highly. Even before we started spying on you, we could tell that you are a loving, caring person."

Drew said, "You can tell Clarice and your friends, Bonnie and Mario, that we're members. We're bound to run into them at a Fellowship function sooner or later and it could be awkward if it comes as a surprise."

Teri stood up, pulled her top off, and dropped it to the floor. Then she walked around the table towards me, removing her bra as she came. She said, "There is a certain level of hospitality that you're obligated to provide for a member of the Fellowship when you invite them into your home. We've been remiss in our duties, but we hope you'll let us make that up to you now."

Stopping between my legs, Teri threw her bra on the table, and grabbed the bottom of my sweater. She pulled it off over my head and pulled me out of the stool where I was sitting at the same time. She was standing so close that I could feel the heat coming from her body and her nipples grazed my chest with each breath she took.

She hooked her thumbs into the back of my shorts and pushed them down over my ass, cupping my ass cheeks as they came into view. My hard cock caught in the waistband, so she slid her slender hands into the front of the shorts to cup my cock as she slid my shorts down. She stopped pushing my shorts down when my balls were resting on the waistband, effectively putting me on display.

As she began massaging my cock she said, "Regina recommended you as an enthusiastic member of the cleanup team. She said something about a private poker party."

I explained, "Regina likes having her pussy eaten when it's full of cum. Her husband won't do it, so I did it for her at one of the regular parties. Later on, she called to invite me to a private party at the club."

"Her husband hosts a regular poker game, and during the game Regina stays under the table and sucks the cock of the guy who wins each hand. She said the other players like seeing the winner distracted, because they think it levels the playing field. They also take a break once an hour and the guys cut cards for a turn at fucking Regina. She normally takes on two of them after every break."

"She asked me to come and clean her up after each break, introducing me as her fluffer. All of the guys except Regina's husband took advantage of my services, either sucking their cocks to get them hard or licking their cocks clean after they fucked Regina."

"I'd never eaten a pussy with multiple loads in it, but as I licked the drips off Regina's thighs and tasted the flavors of the different guys, I started getting hot. When I dipped my tongue into her slit and felt a stream of cum trickle down it into my mouth, my mouth started watering for more. Licking and sucking all that jizz out of her pussy and hearing her moans sent a warm rush through my body."