Sophomore Year Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he aimed the phone for another shot, he said, "I thought you'd like something to remember this by."

I settled into a relaxing rhythm, and Teri had a blissful look on her face as I stroked in and out of her hot, tight hole and she stroked her engorged clit and pussy lips. She seemed so relaxed and contented, I couldn't stop looking at her face. We kept it up for what seemed like hours, but was probably more like fifteen minutes, before I started to feel my balls tighten.

Teri must have seen the change in my face because she changed the way she was rubbing her pussy. She began pinching her clit and plunging her fingers into her cunt. When she did that, I could feel an exquisite sensation as her fingertips rubbed my shaft through her inner membrane.

She came first as she plunged her fingers into her cunt. The pressure of her fingers on my shaft and the convulsions of her ass around my cock sent me over the edge within seconds. We just looked into each other's eyes as we rode out our orgasm.

I slumped down on my heels, spent. Just then, Teri's body convulsed again, causing another spasm in her ass. My softening cock was so sensitive that I let out a cry and pulled away from her. She looked so disappointed that I fell to the bed and wrapped her in my arm with my dripping cock pressed against her hip.

We started to untangle ourselves when I heard a low, "bong" sound. I asked what that was and Drew explained, "This end of the house is kind of isolated, so we have an alarm that sounds when someone comes or goes. Mark or Patty probably just got home."

Teri said, "Can you go see who that is and bring them up here?"

I started to head for their bathroom to clean up, but Teri shooed me towards the door. I walked down the stairs and out to the family room where I met Patty heading up to her room. She saw me and said, "Hi. I was wondering where everyone had gone to," before it hit her that I was naked and my slimy cock was dribbling cum down my leg. Then she realized where I had come from and started to ask me what was up.

I cut her off and said, "Your mom and dad want to see you in their room now."

Patty followed me down the hall, and as we arrived at the entrance to her parents' suite, we saw them through the glass, stepping into the hot tub. They motioned for us to join them.

We entered the room and I slid into the tub. Patty looked at the three of us with a confused expression on her face as she mechanically undressed and slid into the water, taking a seat opposite the rest of us. I noticed that Drew was watching her closely and guessed that he hadn't seen her naked in a very long time.

Teri started by simply saying, "Your dad and I are both members of the Fellowship."

She let that sink in. Patty sat there for a minute, staring down into the water, as she processed that statement. Then she looked up at me, and then her parents. Suddenly, her face lit up and we could see she understood what she had seen when I came into the family room. Grinning, she said, "That's cool! So you guys partied all afternoon?"

Drew started to answer when we heard the bong again. I got out of the water and said, "I'll get that." I dried off quickly and went to find Mark. When I did, he looked questioningly at my nudity, but I just said, "We're all in the hot tub. Come and join us."

He followed me and soon we were seated in the water with everyone else.

Drew told Mark and Patty what they had seen and let them know they were okay with it. They explained my role in giving them the full picture. Then they said, "We do want to talk to you about your incestuous relationship." Then they asked me to give them some privacy.

I got out of the tub and grabbed a towel, leaving as quickly as I could. The tone of Drew's voice when he asked me to leave told me that the family discussion might take a while.

I retrieved my cell phone and called Clarice. I told her the O'Briens were having a family meeting and asked if I could come over. She said that her house was still overflowing with relatives, and said, "If you need to get out of the house, we could meet somewhere."

I told her, "They're having the meeting in Drew and Teri's room, so I've got the run of the rest of the house. I just wanted some company." We talked for a few more minutes before hanging up.

A little while later, the doorbell rang. When I answered the door, I found Clarice on the step. She explained, "Mom was sitting next to me when you called. After you hung up, she asked me what we were talking about, so I told her. She suggested that I come to see you. She even suggested that I stay over since it's so late. She was sure Teri and Drew would be okay with it."

"That's great, but I thought you said your mom is a prude?"

Clarice laughed and said, "That's what I thought, but about an hour ago, she told me that she and Dad are members of the Fellowship."

Suddenly, a bell went off in my head. I asked her, "Your mom and dad always go to those tailgaters with the O'Briens, don't they?"

"Yes. Why?"

I laughed and said, "Drew and Teri told me today that they're Fellowship members too. Drew mentioned that those tailgaters are Fellowship functions."

The light bulb went on for Clarice then, "If that's true, then Rebecca and Brian's parents must be members too. They always go as a group."

"Yes, and Brian's friends Robbie and Barrie are also part of the group."

"I wonder if Mark, Rebecca and Brian are members."

After thinking about it, I suggested that we organize a lunch get together before we had to get on the road the next day, "That way we can ask them and see. I bet Patty will help us."

By then, it was almost midnight, so we went to Mark's room and went to bed. We made slow, relaxing love, taking our time and savoring the experience.

After we finished, we cuddled together with my body wrapped around Clarice's warmth and were drifting off to sleep when the door opened quietly. I could hear two people and a moment later Patty and Mark came into view, still naked, and slipped into his bed. I heard Patty say, "That was the most beautiful night of my life." Mark spoke his agreement and kissed her gently.

The kiss became more passionate, and soon they were locked together, moving slowly as one while they embraced like they never wanted to let go. I could tell that Clarice was also awake and bearing witness to their beautiful display of love. They climaxed together, declaring their love for each other as they did.

As they settled down to sleep, I hugged Clarice tightly to my body and softly kissed the curve of her neck as we drifted off to sleep.