Sorcerer's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon of that day was nothing noteworthy. He went home to take a shower and did some chores around the house just to take his mind off things. He always got anxious in the hours leading up to a date, but doubly so today. He hadn't told Tanya about his date with Emily, but he wondered if she would notice somehow that he was distracted, thinking about another woman. Would she feel insulted that he had put her in this situation? Maybe she had a right to. Wallowing in self-doubt wouldn't improve that situation though. The best thing to do, for her sake and for his own sanity, was to put his concerns aside and take the date seriously.

As the time of the date approached, he put on a fresh outfit. This time he opted for something more formal, a grey blazer over a black button-up shirt and grey dress pants. Even though it was an in-home date, he had a feeling that this would suit Tanya's sensibilities. He was actually a bit surprised that Tanya had sprung for an in-home date as well, since she seemed more like the fine dining type. Of course, the obvious benefit was that they could freely talk about matters of magic when in private. With his outfit figured out, he put on his coat and scarf and walked out the door. Tanya lived not in the city centre but in the suburb, so he got in his car and drove the route he had planned out on his phone.

When he reached the address she had given him, he found an ordinary row house, flanked by many others like it. It was on the small side for a house proper, but bigger than his or Emily's apartments, and the old-timey brickwork felt a lot more appropriate for the home of a sorceress. All the curtains were closed, probably to hide any potential magic usage inside. He parked his car at the closest available spot, approached the door, and rung the bell. There was a moment of silence a bit longer than the night before. Then he heard the click-clack of heeled shoes in the hallway and the door opened to reveal his date.

Tanya Bystruza was a beautiful woman, a few years older than Sam, with long wavy auburn hair, big brown eyes, and full, pouty lips. She was of middling height and wonderfully curvy, with large breasts, a slender waist, and wide womanly hips. Today she wore a black dress that wrapped snugly around her hourglass figure, with long sleeves, a knee-length skirt, and a generous neckline, giving a view at the deep valley between her breasts. With it she wore black pantyhose and high-heeled pumps. Sam was glad that he had chosen a more formal outfit, because she was certainly dressed to impress.

"Ah, Sam, I'm glad you're here." She showed an effortless smile while she gestured him to step inside. "Did you have any trouble finding it?"

He stepped into the entryway and took off his coat. "Not much. Finding the right house number is easier when it's one per building. You have a nice place."

She closed the door behind him. "It's nice, indeed. Comfortable but discreet."

He took off his coat and scarf and tucked them away in the coat closet. She then guided him into the living room, which had a classy décor with a subtle gothic twist. The dining table was set with plates and cutlery for the two of them and a pleasant aroma emanated from the kitchen, which was hidden from sight in an alcove. Tanya sat down at the far end of the table. "Our dinner should be done in ten minutes or so. Please, take a seat."

He sat down across from her. "You're very well prepared."

She idly wound a lock of auburn hair around her finger. "Did you expect otherwise?"

"No, not at all. I'm just thinking, it's hard for me to compete with such a charming display."

"Oh, don't worry. I didn't invite you here to make you play rooster and try to impress me. You do look nice, I'll say that. Very stylish."

He impulsively adjusted the lapel of his blazer. "Thanks. You look beautiful as well." He did his best not to look down at her enticing cleavage as he said that.

"Thank you, that's very sweet." She managed to sound genuinely flattered, even though he was obviously not the first to tell her that. "Would you like a drink? I have a nice red wine we can share."

"Yes, that sounds great." He could really use some alcohol to ease his nerves. Her regal charm and beauty put him on edge even more than his date with Emily had done.

She didn't rise from her seat, but simply continued looking at him with dusky eyes. "I've never shown you my magic before, have I? My gift is not very covert, so I can't use it in public. At least not in broad daylight. Let me show you."

Right before his eyes, her shadow on the ground shuddered and changed shape, from the silhouette of a curvy woman to a cluster of four arms. Flexible and with no regard for anatomy, they stretched out across the floor and turned the corner into the kitchen. As they moved, they separated from the ground but remained two-dimensional, as if the shadows were cast on an invisible object. It was a bizarre and somewhat unsettling thing to witness. He couldn't see inside the kitchen, but he heard the clinking of glass and the opening and closing of a fridge. The hands then crept back into the living room, carrying a bottle of wine, two glasses, and a corkscrew. After setting the items down on the table, the hands collapsed back into Tanya's normal shadow, leaving no trace of anything strange.

Sam blinked silently for a moment, still processing what he had witnessed. "That's remarkable. Can you really command them blindly? You don't need to see your destination?"

"I can feel anything the shadows touch as if they were part of my body. They don't exert any force unless I want them to, so they can feel around without the risk of knocking anything over." One of the arm-shaped shadows crawled up over Sam's leg onto his chest, halted there for a moment, then slunk back down to the floor. He saw it but didn't feel it at all. "Of course, it helps that I already know the contents of my kitchen." She picked up the bottle of wine and the corkscrew, and held them out to him. "Do you mind? I may be remarkable but I'm not very strong."

Sam drilled the screw into the cork and pulled it free with a satisfying pop. He then poured them both a glass. They gently clinked their glasses together as a toast and both took a sip. It was rich and aromatic, probably high in alcohol, just what he needed to ease his nerves. "Hm, that's good. Kind of a cherry flavour."

She swirled the wine around inside the glass. "I was thinking lavender, but yes, cherry too."

There was a moment of silence as they both took another sip. As the sharp aroma of the alcohol permeated his senses, he figured that he should ask the awkward question now that he was still sober. "I have to ask you something. How much of your interest in me has to do with my family?"

She set down her glass and pursed her lips in thought for a moment. "It's a factor. It would be a nice benefit to change my family name to one with a much more favourable standing. But I know what you're really asking. Am I just feigning interest to secure a politically beneficial marriage? My answer to that is, if I wanted to charm my way into a marriage with some rich big shot, wouldn't I have done it already? My family's reputation gives people halt, but it doesn't stop them from viewing me as an object of desire. And I am well-aware how desirable I am, for the record. So no, I want a man I actually like. And you, Sam, have only ever been kind and respectful to me, something only few people can claim."

Sam was impressed by her comprehensive answer. He had imagined that the question might put her on the defensive, but clearly she was more than prepared to answer it. He himself, on the other hand, had trouble thinking of a good response. "You... make a compelling point."

She smiled and leaned forward, resting her elbows on the table. "Since we're digging up the uncomfortable topics. How do you feel about my family?"

That was a topic he had hoped to avoid, but that he had figured to be inevitable. Tanya was a descendant, a grand-niece specifically, of Natalia Bystruza, a notorious sorceress known for a long history of crime back in the forties and fifties. Not only did she carry the name, but there was a strong familial resemblance as well. It all happened before Sam's time, but he had seen the old photos and the buxom beauty they depicted was the spitting image of Tanya. Although it was well in the past, the traditionalist wizard community had far from forgotten and seeing a reminder of their darker past in the form of Tanya made many people uncomfortable.

Sam didn't feel like he had ever treated her differently because of it and he was glad to hear her confirm that. Unfortunately, that wasn't true for everyone. Some people simply avoided her. Some men courted her insincerely, wanting to get a piece of the forbidden fruit while having no intention of a serious relationship. Some women scorned her, afraid that she might seduce their husbands, as Natalia was known to do. Some people showed her performative pity for her circumstances while still avoiding any lasting association with her. In his limited past interactions with Tanya, he had seen the signs of all these things. And if he had noticed them as an outsider, then they must have been disturbingly common in her everyday life.

Sam took a deep breath as he considered how to respond. "Let's just say, I've always assumed you to be your own woman, not just a product of your family. And so far, you haven't proven otherwise. All I see when I look at you is a kind and beautiful woman. And that's all that matters to me."

She smiled widely as her cheeks flushed red. It was quite a departure from her confident and collected demeanour so far. "Thank you, Sam. That means a lot to me." She silently looked at him for a long moment. Then she averted her gaze and rose to her feet. "I think our dinner is ready."

She disappeared into the kitchen, then returned a few moments later, carrying a pot containing a red stew. As she served it onto their plates, she explained that it was beef bourguignon, a personal favourite of hers. When Sam tasted it, the rich flavour made him feel a little less chilly inside. He was quick to compliment her on her cooking, which she graciously brushed off as no big deal. While they took their time eating the delicious meal, he told her about his job and she told him about hers. She worked as an alchemist for the wizards' authorities, most commonly brewing potions of forgetfulness for mundanes who had seen the supernatural. Many employers were hesitant to hire her, given her family reputation, but her expertise was in demand and as long as she worked in an internal position she didn't pose much of a public relations problem. From that topic they meandered through various others. When they finished their meal, Tanya used her shadowy hands to take the dishes and cutlery away to the kitchen, but they remained seated, still enjoying the wine and each other's company. Only when they had finished the wine as well was there finally a lull in the conversation.

After a few moments of comfortable silence, Tanya leaned forward with her elbows on the table and showed a sultry smile. "So, now that we've had our fill of food and talk, would you like to join me in the bedroom?"

In his buzzed state, Sam needed a moment to process that invitation. Was she really saying what he thought she was saying? Of course, he would accept on the implication alone. "Yes, absolutely."

"Great." She rose to her feet and walked to the exit of the living room. "It's right upstairs."

Sam was about to get up when a problem popped into his head. Was he cheating on Emily by doing this? Being unfaithful was the last thing he wanted, but they hadn't declared themselves a couple and it didn't seem like some kissing and cuddling would automatically put them in a relationship. If they had sex, that might be a different story, but they hadn't. It seemed okay for him to enjoy this.

"Is something wrong?" Tanya asked.

"No, it's nothing." He rose to his feet and followed after her.

She led him up the stairs and into her bedroom, giving him a lovely view of her plump ass encased in the snug fabric of her dress as he walked behind her. She turned on the light but turned it down low with the dimmer switch. The curtains were already closed and the big comfortable bed was neatly made.

After closing the bedroom door behind him, she lovingly wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled herself close against him, pressing the soft swell of her breasts against his chest. "Here we are, just the two of us," she purred as she looked up at him with a naughty smile.

"Indeed, we are." Emboldened by the wine, he placed his hands right on her lovely ass, giving the soft flesh a gentle squeeze.

"Oh, you're so naughty," she chuckled. "Come here."

She leaned in for a kiss and Sam eagerly met her halfway. She hummed contently as her soft, pouty lips were moulded against his own. They both parted their lips and brought forth their tongues, engaging them in a mutual embrace, rubbing and swirling together in a slow, sensual rhythm. While they made out, Tanya's hands idly caressed his back and sides. Sam kept his hands planted on her ass, gently fondling and squeezing her plump cheeks. Her slick tongue and her soft body were rapidly rousing his cock into a fully erect state.

After a few long minutes of kissing and fondling, she gently pulled away to look up at him with a wide smile and red cheeks. "Enjoying yourself back there?" She swayed her butt left to right, taking his hands with it.

He continued fondling it, too clouded by arousal and intoxication to feel called out. "Yeah. You have a beautiful body, Tanya."

"I know," she said with a cocky little smile. "You want to see it all? You'll have to let me go for a bit."

"Ooh, a high price to pay. But I'll concede." He gave her ass one last loving squeeze before letting go.

She took two steps away from him. It was hard to see in the dim light, but her faint shadow once again transformed into a cluster of hands. She raised up one foot and a shadowy hand pulled off her shoe and set it aside. She raised the other foot, with the same result. Then she lifted both of her arms into the air and a multitude of hands pulled her dress up over her head, then off completely. She was left with a heavy-duty black bra and snug black panties. What he had assumed to be pantyhose were actually thigh-high stockings held in place by a garter belt around her slender waist. One of the shadowy hands unclipped her bra behind her back, while two others slipped the bands off her shoulders, revealing her large breasts, topped with thick pink nipples. Her heavy mounds sagged a little when they were freed from their confines, but only enough to show that they were real. Lastly, the hands pulled down her panties, revealing her cute little slit, decorated by a neat patch of silky auburn pubes.

As her shadowy hands folded up her clothes and tucked them away on a chair, Tanya ran her own hand across the silky material of her stocking. "Should I keep these on? They're pretty hot, don't you think?"

Sam was stunned silent by the amount of lovely flesh so suddenly on display. Her heavy breasts, her plump thighs, the inviting little slit between her legs - he wanted to touch it all. "Yes, please do," he managed to stammer out. "You look... incredible."

She did a little mock pirouette, showing off her naked body from every angle. "Shall I do the same to you or do you prefer to undress yourself?"

He looked down at his clothes for a moment. As strange of a prospect as it seemed, he couldn't pass up the experience. "Sure, go ahead."

The hands snaked towards him across the ground. He couldn't help but flinch a little, but they turned out to be very gentle as they pulled off his blazer, unbuttoned his shirt, then pulled that off too. He raised up his feet one at a time, prompting the hands to take off his shoes and socks. They unclasped his belt and pulled off his pants, leaving only his boxers, pitching a serious tent. Tanya paused a second there, with a naughty grin on her face. Then the hands pulled down his boxers, causing his erect cock to jump free.

The hands folded up and tucked away his clothing before disappearing back into Tanya's normal shadow. She took a step closer to him. "You have a nice body too."

His face turned warm as it flushed with blood. He didn't feel like much of a match for the beautiful woman standing before him. He felt the urge to cover himself, but he made an effort to act confident. "Thanks. Uhm, may I?" He raised both hands, pointing the palms at her inviting breasts.

"Of course." She gently shook her breasts left and right. "You can touch me wherever you like."

He reached out, carefully cupping one large breast in each hand.

She flinched away from his touch. "Ooh! Your hands are cold," she chuckled.

He quickly withdrew. "Sorry. Recurring problem."

She took his hands into hers, lacing their fingers together, warming up his palms with her own. "Such is the fate of a frost mage, right?"

He smiled bashfully, feeling embarrassed that his affliction diminished the moment. "Yeah. It's just the extremities though. I won't be cold everywhere."

"I hope so." She unlaced their fingers and pressed his hands gently against her breasts. The soft flesh bulged out slightly between his fingers as her stiff nipples prodded against his palms. "Because I intend to touch a lot more of you."

Sam hadn't thought that he would ever touch such a magnificent pair of breasts. They were too large to neatly cup with one hand, but he palmed as much of the soft flesh as he could, squeezing and kneading her lovely mounds in a circular pattern. While he was fixated on her breasts, Tanya wrapped one hand around his hard cock and started caressing it in a slow, gentle stroking motion. He throbbed and bucked his hips into her grasp, all too eager for her touch. She chuckled softly while reaching down with her other hand to cup his balls, gently fondling them in her palm.

As lovely as her breasts were, he wanted to return the favour. So, he let go of her heavy mounds and trailed his hands down to land on her hips. Clearly aware of his plan, she shifted her stance to part her thighs a little. He reached between them, cautiously running two fingers across her slit. It was warm and slick to the touch. He stroked a little more firmly, gently parting her outer lips to caress the even warmer and wetter folds hidden between them. She hummed softly in approval. He caressed her slick folds a few more times, then gently pushed his two fingers into the snug tunnel beyond, until they were knuckle-deep inside of her.

"Shall I teach you a little trick?" she purred. "Try hooking your fingers, so they point back to you."

She was clearly more experienced than him, so he quite appreciated the guidance. He did as she instructed, pressing his fingertips against the slick flesh of her tunnel. "Like this?"

She steadily continued her gentle stroking of his cock and balls. "That's right. Now go down a little. That's where the G-spot is."

He pulled his fingers out just a little, tracing the tips along the wall of her pussy. It didn't feel much different, but her thighs faintly jerked in response. "There?"

She hummed contently as she swayed her hips. "That's it. Massage that and you'll drive a girl crazy."

He did just that, stroking his fingertips against the wall of her pussy in a slow circle. The effect was immediately noticeable, in the form of Tanya releasing a soft, strained moan while her thighs gently squeezed down on his hand. He had broadly known about the G-spot before, but in his limited sexual experience he never had the peace of mind to figure out exactly how to stimulate it. Now that he knew, he was getting quite a kick out of witnessing her pleasure.