Sorcerer's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her timing was perfect, because the very next thrust was accompanied by a strangled moan and a powerful clench of her pussy. He moaned along with her as the squeeze drove up the pressure in his loins even further. Then came the second squeeze, accompanied by a gush of hot fluids, pouring all over his pubes and thighs and stomach. That pulled him over as well, making his fingers clench down on her hips as his cum exploded into her womb. He had less sperm to give than before, but he delivered it just as forcefully. Both of their bodies were frozen in ecstasy as they came, moaning and panting and bucking their hips in tandem. Then, almost at the same time, they both took a deep breath as their orgasms ended.

Emily pulled her lips away from Tanya's slick nipple and looked at her expectantly. "That was it, right? Did I help?"

"Yes, you helped quite a bit. Thank you." Tanya put both hands on the girl's cheeks and pulled her in close for a tender kiss. When she let go, she lowered herself on top of Sam, resting her heavy breasts on his chest. "And you..." She kissed him as well, a slow, sensual kiss with lots of tongue. When their lips parted, her face lingered close, looking at him with big brown eyes. "I love you, Sam."

It felt bizarre to hear two women saying that back-to-back. Bizarre but so very wonderful. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a tight hug, nestling his head against her soft auburn hair. "I love you too, Tanya."

After a long comfortable silence, Tanya pulled away from the embrace with an uncharacteristically bashful smile. Then she let his softened cock slip from her pussy and rolled onto the bed beside him. No cum oozed out this time. He didn't have much to give after his first orgasm, of course. Still, with how deeply he had launched it into her womb, he had little doubt about its ability to impregnate. Without much conscious thought, he lay his hand on her belly, enjoying the touch of her warm skin and the implication of the child that would soon grow inside of her. When Emily lay down on his other side, he turned and did the same to her, making her smile radiantly.

He sighed happily as he wrapped his arms around both girls' shoulders. "I guess I'll be a father of two soon."

Tanya lovingly caressed his chest. "Indeed. I'll do everything I can to be a good wife and mother. I promise you won't regret this."

He chuckled sluggishly. "I already know I won't. Don't worry."

Emily nuzzled her head against his neck. "I have to admit I'm nervous. But I've always wanted to be a mom and I'm so happy to have you as the dad. Plus, having two moms working together should make it a bit easier, right?"

Tanya reached over to caress Emily's hair. "I think so, yeah. But hey, that part is still a ways off. We should worry about getting married first."

Sam idly caressed their slender waists. "Yeah, I'll have to take that up with the authorities. I'll sound like a goon, but I'm certain they'll approve it if we show proof of pregnancy. By the way, can I request one thing in advance?"

"Of course," Emily cooed. "What is it?"

"We should try to get married as a trio, if possible. It's probably easier for me to marry you girls one by one, but I don't want either of you to feel like you're my 'second wife', you know? Besides..." He felt his cheeks flushing as he imagined the implications. "I'd love to make our wedding night a threesome too."

Tanya chuckled as she hugged closer against him. "You're so sweet yet so lewd. But yeah, I'm up for that."

Emily nodded her head with a shy smile. "That's a deal."