Sorcerer's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls took turns sucking him off for some time. Due to her less refined technique, Emily's mouth didn't feel as intense, but that was actually quite nice. It gave him some respite from Tanya's intense treatment, allowing him to last longer without having to stop the pleasure completely. While one of the girls took her turn sucking, the other placed playful kisses on his thighs and his heavy balls, further intensifying the pleasure. He found himself wishing that he had endless stamina, so he could enjoy this heavenly treatment for hours and hours. But of course, that sobering feeling of rising tension soon crept up on him, heralding his approaching orgasm. He considered saying nothing and letting it happen. Spraying his cum all over these lovely girls was an appealing prospect. But no, there was one thing he desired more than that: to give them both a big, oozing cream pie. For that, he had to save his seed.

Emily was the one currently sucking, so he grabbed a handful of her hair and gently pulled her up. "That's enough, girls. I need a break before I make a mess."

Emily obeyed by pulling his slick cock from her loving mouth. Then she looked up at him with a big red-faced grin. "You taste so good, Sam."

"I told you this was fun," Tanya purred. She crawled onto the bed, past Sam, and lay down on her back. "While you cool down, would you like to play with our pussies?"

Sam held still a bit longer, waiting for the pressure in his loins to ebb away. "Gladly. I'm not sure I can do you both at once though."

There was a twinkle in Emily's eye as she crawled onto the bed as well. "I think you could, with the right position." She lay down on her back next to Tanya, then spread and raised up her legs, exposing her pussy. "Like this?"

"Emily, you're so lewd," Tanya cooed lovingly while taking up the same pose. The two of them occupied the full width of the bed, so there wasn't a lot of space for spreading, but they made it fit by holding up their legs in a raised position.

Sam climbed onto his knees on the bed and looked down at the lovely sight. Two pussies were presented to him, one decorated with blonde pubes, the other with auburn. He reached out, one hand to each, and ran his fingers across their slits. They were hot and slick to the touch, and as he parted their outer lips he could see their inner folds glistening in the dim light. He cautiously tried to push two fingers each inside and was pleasantly surprised as they easily slid in knuckle deep. Even Emily, who had needed so much warm-up before, was sopping wet. Knowing what she was getting into made it easier to get into the mood, he imagined. Once inside, he hooked his fingers upward and started massaging both girls' G-spots. The tried-and-true technique did not disappoint, as they both arched their backs and cooed happily.

Meanwhile, Tanya wrapped her arm around Emily's shoulders and snuggled a bit closer against her. "You like that, Sam?" she purred as she looked up at him. "Making us both squirm? Having two girls who are so fucking wet all for you?"

Her words made him throb so hard that he feared he might climax spontaneously. It would be a beautiful sight to spray his cum all over them as they lay posed like that, but he was still glad it didn't happen. He wanted more time to enjoy this. "I love it," he growled as he pushed more firmly on their G-spots, making both girls moan and buck their hips.

"Who are you gonna fuck first, Sam?" Emily cooed. "I'm ready for it."

"Yeah," Tanya added. "Your fingers are lovely, but we really want your cock."

His cock throbbed eagerly as it loomed over the two girls. He was back to making difficult decisions, but it was much more fun this time. He looked over their faces as he considered who to choose. Tanya's eyes were playful, Emily's were pleading. He desired them both equally, but Emily seemed more likely to be jealous if he made her go second. So he made the diplomatic choice.

He pulled his fingers from their pussies, all slick and shiny, then crawled up between Emily's legs, planting his hands next to her shoulders. "I'll do Emily first. Sorry, Tanya."

Tanya chuckled. "It's okay. This will be fun to watch."

Emily showed a giddy smile as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his chest. "I can't believe my second time will be for an audience," she giggled.

"Ooh, you took her virginity? You stud," Tanya purred as she reached up and caressed his hair.

Feeling overwhelmed by their affection but still wanting more, Sam lined up his cock against Emily's slick folds and gently pushed inside. It easily slid all the way into the snug, wet comfort of her pussy, making her hum contently. Then he started a slow thrusting motion, plunging his shaft repeatedly into her tunnel, sending waves of pleasure through his body as the sensitive head stroked against her fleshy walls. Emily let out a soft moan with every thrust and soon he was doing the same. He considered lowering his upper body down on top of her, to cuddle up against her and kiss her, but he decided that he liked the view too much. Not only could he look down at Emily's lovely face and breasts as he fucked her, but also at Tanya right beside her. He raised one hand off the mattress, unsteadily supporting himself on the other, and started greedily groping both of their breasts. A few loving squeezes for Emily, then a few for Tanya, then back to Emily, then back to Tanya.

As he paced himself, careful not to thrust too quickly, he considered how to continue. The responsible thing to do, he thought, would be to keep fucking Emily and make her climax. But there was something he eagerly, desperately wanted to try first. "Hey Tanya," he grunted between thrusts. "Can I switch to you?"

"Oh, you're such a pervert," she cooed lovingly. "Of course you may."

After a few more thrusts, he pulled his cock free from Emily's pussy. If it wasn't already slick and shiny with both girls' saliva, it would now be anyways thanks to Emily's abundant fluids. She looked faintly disappointed at his withdrawal, but that was soon replaced by a look of curiosity as she watched him mount Tanya. He took up the same position between Tanya's legs, lined up his cock, and gently thrust it in. Her pussy welcomed him just as warmly as Emily's. He let out a deep sigh of bliss as his balls pressed against her butt. Just like their mouths, their pussies didn't feel much different physically, but the knowledge that he was fucking two girls side by side filled him with a rush of emotions. Lots of lust, lots of pride, a bit of shame for enjoying this so much. He felt like a king who had taken the two most beautiful maidens in the realm as his wives. And he loved it.

Tanya purred happily as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He continued the same thrusting motion as before, mingling his own soft moans with hers as his rock-hard cock and her sopping wet pussy pleasured each other. Once again, he used his free hand to grope at both girls' breasts, sweeping his palm across all four lovely mounds, eager to feel more of the abundant soft flesh.

"Watching this is pretty hot," Emily cooed as she reached up to caress Sam's chest, running her fingers through his modest patch of chest hair. "Awaiting my turn as I watch you fuck her... it makes me all the more eager."

Her words made his heart pound in his chest. He couldn't believe that the girls were not only allowing this, but enjoying it. He fucked Tanya for short while, trying but struggling to pace himself. Then he pulled out, gaining a few seconds of respite from the pleasure as he looked down at his cock. First he had fucked Tanya while his cock was slick with Emily's fluids. Now Tanya's fluids stained his cock and he could bring this lewd act of debauchery full circle. He disentangled from Tanya and crawled back into Emily's embrace, where he promptly thrust back inside of her. She cooed happily as she wrapped her legs around him once again and he continued riding her like he'd never stopped.

By now, he had become so drunk with lust that he was barely aware of how close or far his orgasm was. But as he was thinking of switching again, a powerful throb suddenly surged through his cock, threatening to blow his load. He quickly slowed down his thrusting, which made the tension partially ebb down. As fun as it was to alternate, he was certain to climax soon if he kept doing it. He had the tall order of satisfying two girls, so he really wanted to give at least one of them an orgasm before he got his own. He let go of Tanya's plump breast and planted both hands on the mattress, focusing fully on the pace of his thrusts. "I'm gonna stick with you..." he panted between soft moans. "To make you come... alright?"

"Yes, please," Emily moaned happily. "Your cock feels so good."

"Shall I help?" Tanya purred. She closed her legs and rolled onto her side. Then she reached between Emily's thighs and started caressing her pussy. While Sam's cock plunged into her tunnel, Tanya's fingertips massaged in a slow circle around her clit.

Emily's breathing immediately became heavier and her moans more ragged. "Ooh... Tanya... that's... good..."

As he eagerly thrust away, the important question that he had almost forgotten about popped into his mind. "Emily? Can I come inside?"

"Uh-huh," she moaned while nodding her head.

"So we're doing the double pregnancy thing?" Tanya said. "Sounds good to me."

Sam didn't have the peace of mind to respond any further. He was doing his best to pace his thrusts, nice and slow, but his impending orgasm was quickly creeping up on him again. He considered pulling out to buy more time, but he wasn't sure if he could bring himself to do it at this point. Thankfully, due to Tanya's caressing fingers, Emily seemed to be just as much of a horny mess as he was. If only he could hold out a little bit longer...

A few moments later, Emily released a long, strangled moan while her pussy clenched down on his cock. Feeling relieved, he finally allowed himself to thrust forcefully inside of her. After all the holding back, that final stroke was all he needed, causing a burst of sperm to explode from his cock, right into her womb. They both froze up as they came together. Sam released blast after blast of fertile seed into her body, while Emily squirted her hot, fragrant fluids all over his pubes and balls and mattress. His orgasm was even longer and harder than the others he had over the past weekend, something he hadn't thought possible until now. But it did ultimately come to a slow, oozing finish.

When his muscles loosened up, his arms felt weak, unable to hold himself up much longer. He sluggishly lowered himself down on top of Emily, snuggling up close against her, so that her breasts pushed against his chest. Then he engaged her in a slow, sensual kiss. For a long moment, their tongues danced together in comfortable silence. Then he pulled away from her lips and looked down in satisfaction at her beautiful blushing face.

"Sam?" she said softly. "I love you."

Those words filled him with a warm bliss that rivalled the pleasure of his orgasm. "I love you too," he answered truthfully, before giving her another lengthy kiss. Then he finally disentangled from her embrace and pulled his tender cock from the grip of her pussy. A thick drop of cum oozed from her slit right after it, to patter down onto the wet mattress. A beautiful sight. "And Tanya..." He leaned over to give the brunette a kiss as well, quicker but with just as much tongue. "Thanks for the help. It was needed."

"I figured as much. But no worries, I was looking for an excuse to touch Emily's pussy anyways." She playfully kissed the blonde on the cheek, making her giggle. "I must say, you've been holding yourself well under the affections of two girls."

He took a deep breath, still in disbelief that this wasn't a dream. Probably. "I'm glad you think so. I had a few close calls."

She cupped his balls and massaged them with her palm. They were a bit tender, but her touch still felt wonderful. "I hope you can muster enough seed for another round. You have to make sure we're both pregnant, remember?"

He gently squeezed her plump breast in return. "Of course. I wouldn't dream of calling it a day now. But I do need a moment to recover."

"Hey, um, sorry to interrupt the sexy talk," Emily interjected. "But if we're gonna do more on this bed, we may need to clean up a bit."

She was right, of course, so Sam took a quick detour to the bathroom to grab two towels, one to cover the wet stain on the bed and one for Emily to wipe the stray cum off her thighs. Then there was a moment of deliberation as they considered how to continue. He decided to lay down on his back on the bed, prompting the two girls to snuggle up on either side of him, resting their heads on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around them. The bed was just barely big enough to hold all three of them, as long as they were snuggled close together. The warm softness of their bodies, especially the way their breasts pressed against the sides of his chest, was both comforting and arousing.

For a long while, they took turns kissing. Mostly, the girls took turns kissing him, but occasionally they exchanged a kiss between the two of them. It was fascinating to see how quickly they had taken a liking to each other, given that, as far as he knew, they were only casual acquaintances before this. Not that he could blame them; they were both so very beautiful, after all. While they took their time making out, they all idly fondled each other. Sam had his arms wrapped around the girls' backs, so he mainly caressed their slender waists, occasionally reaching down to give their lovely butts a squeeze. Meanwhile, the girls wandered around with their hands, caressing his chest and thighs, and occasionally each other's breasts.

Initially, they refrained from fondling his cock and balls. It seemed that they didn't want to rush him into getting it back up, which was for the best. After how thoroughly Emily's pussy had drained him, it would take more than some impatient jerking to recover. However, as they kissed and cuddled, his cock did gradually return to life, swelling bigger and bigger, until eventually it stood erect and throbbing once again.

When Tanya noticed that he was back to full mast, she wrapped her hand around it and slowly stroked up and down across the shaft. "Looks like you're ready for my pussy," she purred. "Shall I ride you?"

Sam happily bucked his hips against her caressing grip. "Yes, please."

She looked at his shaft and pursed her lips. "I'm still wet, but your cock has dried up a bit. Emily, would you mind lubricating it for us?"

The blonde blinked at her for a moment before she understood the implication. "Oh! Um, yeah, gladly." She pulled away from his embrace to sit up, then leaned down to bring her face to his cock. Without further ado, she wrapped her lips around the head and slid the shaft into her mouth, engulfing all but the last inch. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, making him throb as her lips and tongue caressed his member. Then she pulled it out all at once, leaving it slick and shiny with her saliva. "Like that?"

Tanya sat up as well. "That's wonderful, thank you."

While Emily lay back down, Tanya clambered on top of Sam, straddling him. Planting her knee on Emily's side almost forced the blonde off the edge of the bed, which they all had a chuckle about while Sam and Tanya shuffled to the side to give her some more space. Tanya grabbed his cock and gave it some preparatory strokes. Then she raised her hips, lined up his member with her pussy, and lowered herself upon it, smoothly sliding it all the way inside of her. She hummed happily as she swayed her hips left to right, grinding his cock around inside of her.

He placed one hand on her hip and one on her plump breast. "Take it easy, okay? I want to make you come as well."

She gently planted her hands on his chest for support. "I will, don't worry. Last time I hurried up to make sure you would come inside. Now I'm in it all for the fun."

She started a slow riding motion, just as proficiently as before, plunging his cock repeatedly into the snug, wet embrace of her pussy. Her breasts swayed gently with the motion, one freely and the other within Sam's palm. His cock was a bit less sensitive now, thanks to his earlier orgasm, which was quite nice. It allowed him to enjoy the ride without fear of coming any time soon.

"You make it look so effortless, Tanya," Emily muttered as she looked on with big green eyes.

Tanya moaned softly as she plunged herself down with a bit more force. "I've had my fair share of practice."

Emily cautiously raised a hand and cupped Tanya's free breast. "I hope I can be as confident as you one day. I feel quite clumsy in all of this."

Tanya reached over to grope Emily's breasts in return. "You'll get there. Besides, I think you've made Sam very happy already."

"You have," Sam added as he snuggled his cheek against her soft blonde hair.

She giggled happily. "Thanks, that means a lot." Still gripping Tanya's breast, she shifted her position and started kissing Sam's neck. He moaned softly at the combined pleasure of Emily's lips and Tanya's pussy.

Tanya let go of Emily's breasts to caress Sam's hair. "Is it okay if I go faster? Can you take it?"

Not only was it okay, but with his cock slightly numbed, he was starting to crave more stimulation. "Yeah, go ahead."

Tanya sped up her thrusts, making her breasts bounce more vigorously within the palms of Sam and Emily. Her occasional soft moans became louder and more frequent, mingling with the wet slapping sound of her plump butt descending against his lap. Sam found himself moaning along with her as the slick walls of her pussy stroked forcefully against the sensitive head of his cock.

Emily pulled her lips away from his neck and looked up at the brunette. "Hey Tanya, can I, um, help somehow? I'd caress your pussy, but I don't think I can do it right when you're in motion."

Tanya looked down at her with a red-cheeked grin. "I'd love if you, ooh... sucked my nipples."

There was a twinkle in Emily's eye as she sat up. "Okay!"

Eager to see that lovely prospect, Sam let go of Tanya's breast and placed both hands on her hips, gently assisting her riding motion. Emily took one plump breast in each hand and tried to hold them steady despite Tanya's continuous bouncing. The big mounds were quite unwieldy for her petite hands, but she managed to hold them still enough to wrap her lips around one of the thick pink nipples. She then hummed as she greedily suckled on the stiff bud, pressing her nose into the soft flesh of her breast.

Tanya cooed happily as she put her hand on the blonde's head and caressed her hair. "That's good."

Sam's cock throbbed forcefully as he looked up at the lewd sight. The vigorous thrusting into Tanya's pussy was starting to catch up with him, rousing the first inklings of an approaching orgasm. "Tanya..." he moaned. "How close are you?"

"Pretty close," she panted between moans. "Just a little more."

He took a deep breath as he grasped her hips more firmly. He couldn't pace himself this time, that was all in Tanya's control. All he could do was keep calm and try to resist the pleasure overwhelming him. He roamed his eyes all over the lovely sight in front of him, trying to focus on the view instead of the sensation, with limited success. There was a certain technique to Tanya's riding motion, he noticed, a subtle rolling of the hips whenever she plunged herself down on him. Making sure that his cock hit just the right spot, he imagined.

As Tanya bounced relentlessly on his cock, Emily switched from one nipple to the other, evoking another eager coo. The tension in Sam's loins was rising steadily now, slowed but not deterred by his attempt to focus. He wondered if he should warn her again, but perhaps she could see it on his face, because she spoke up first. "Just," she moaned, each word accompanied by a thrust. "A. Little. Bit. More."