Sorcerer's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or similar financial restrictions." He embraced her from behind, placing his hands on her bare, toned stomach and kissing the side of her neck.

She giggled. "That too." She lovingly lay her palms on his hands while leaning her body more closely against his. Her firm butt pushed against his crotch, putting pressure on his half-formed erection. "You seem happy to see me."

"I am," he answered between kisses on her neck. He wasn't usually so quick to get touchy, but her deep kiss and short skirt had stirred his desire. Plus, he didn't like to admit it, but the taboo of getting intimate with two women in rapid succession was also egging him on.

She purred happily as she raised her chin and cocked her head, giving him free access to her slender neck. "That's good. Cause I'm very happy to see you too." With her right hand grasping his, she trailed his palm up across her belly, slipped it under her shirt, and placed it carefully on her right breast.

Sam's heart skipped a beat as he felt the full mound in his grasp so unexpectedly. She wasn't nearly as big as Tanya, but that hardly mattered. The touch of her warm skin and her stiff nipple made him throb nonetheless. He gave it a gentle squeeze, enjoying the give of her soft flesh. "That's a nice surprise," he murmured as he kissed her neck more assertively, sucking gently on her smooth skin.

Emily answered with a content hum. She withdrew her hand from her top, leaving his to explore on its own. With her other hand, she guided his palm down, gently wedging his fingertips into the waistband of her skirt.

His cock throbbed forcefully against the cushion of her butt. Was she really signalling what he thought? He was scared of misinterpreting her intentions, but his lust was stronger than his fear. With a slow, hesitant motion, he slipped his hand into her panties. His fingers trailed through a patch of soft pubes, then landed on her puffy outer lips, which were hot and damp to the touch.

Emily hummed contently as she reached behind her back to place her hands on his butt, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Go on," she purred.

Sam really hadn't expected to be in this position a mere two days after she told him that she wasn't ready for sex. He wondered what had changed, but he didn't stop to ask. He started rubbing his fingers across her slit, gently parting her outer lips. Her inner folds were slick, but they weren't as dripping wet as Tanya had been, so he didn't try to push inside. Instead, he moved to the front of her slit and started stroking it in a gentle circular motion, caressing the general area of her clit.

She bucked her hips and let out a soft moan. "That feels nice."

While he caressed her pussy with one hand, he moved the other hand around under her top, greedily groping both of her breasts. Her stiff, perky nipples ground assertively against his palm while he fondled the soft flesh. "You're so beautiful," he mumbled in between kisses on her neck.

She responded only with a joyful chuckle, accompanied by a series of soft moans. He continued fondling like that for a short while, enjoying the touch of her body and the sound of her voice. But as much as he enjoyed himself, the pressure of his cock against the confines of his jeans was starting to become painful. "Emily?" he whispered into her ear. "Shall we go to the bedroom?"

"Yes, please," she panted while squeezing his butt more firmly.

He reluctantly pulled his hands from her clothes and let go of the embrace. Then he took her hand and guided her into his bedroom. As soon as he had closed the curtains, she wasted no time in pulling off her top, revealing her full breasts and pink nipples. He followed her lead and undressed as well. This time, they didn't take turns all ceremoniously. Instead, they frantically struggled out of their clothes, dropping them all over the floor, until Emily's white thigh-highs were the only article of clothing that remained between the two of them.

Once they were both naked, they embraced and kissed again. For a long moment, they swirled their tongues together while Sam's cock throbbed eagerly against Emily's stomach. Then she pulled away and crawled onto the bed, lying down on her back with her legs spread. Running on instinct, he crawled on top of her, planting his hands next to her shoulders. He looked down at his cock looming over her pussy, then up at her face. "Is it safe?"

She looked back at him with an eager smile and red cheeks. "Yeah, I'm on the pill."

He breathed a sigh of relief, glad that he didn't have to worry about that today. Then he grabbed his cock, lined up the tip with the entrance of her pussy, and pushed the first inch inside. She was very tight and still not as wet as she could have been, so it took some squeezing just to get it in. He pushed the next inch inside a bit more forcefully, which evoked a soft groan from Emily. When he looked up, she had an uncomfortable expression on her face. That was no good, so he pulled it out.

"Huh? Is something wrong?" she said with wide eyes.

It occurred to him that he hadn't thought to ask a pretty important question. "Hey, um, are you a virgin?"

Her expression turned guilty. "Yeah. Is that a problem?"

He would have figured as much, if not for her confident sexual advance just now. What had possessed a virgin girl to rush into sex so suddenly? "No, no, it's fine. But I think you need some more warm-up before we do this."

She cringed a little. "You think so? I don't really know how this is supposed to go. I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize." He reached out and lovingly caressed her cheek. "It's normal to be nervous your first time. I'm gonna try something. You just relax, okay?"

She smiled shyly as she snuggled her cheek against his palm. "Okay."

He reached behind her to grab his pillow and dropped it on the floor at the foot of the bed. Then he stepped off the bed and dropped to his knees on the pillow. "Can you get a little closer?"

There was a look of realisation in her eyes. "Oh, uhm, sure." She shuffled her butt up to the edge of the bed, with her legs still spread.

Her pussy was right in front of him now, a pair of smooth lips decorated by a neat patch of blonde pubes. He carefully spread her lips with two fingers, getting a close look at her shiny pink folds. The dim sunlight shining through the curtains didn't show a lot of detail, but it was enough to work with. He leaned in and slowly dragged his tongue across the length of her slit. Her thighs twitched and she released a startled gasp. He licked along her slit again, but then lingered at the top, carefully feeling around with the tip of his tongue. Soon he landed on the stiff bud of her clit, making her legs jerk again.

"That feels good," Emily purred. She placed her hand on his head, running her fingers through his hair.

Sam had little experience doing this, so he was thankful for her encouragement. He started trailing his tongue around her clit in slow circles, evoking a series of ragged breaths and soft moans. The musky scent and tangy flavour of her pussy filled his senses. It was a strange flavour, but also a wonderful one, making his cock throb enthusiastically. Meanwhile, he placed his hands on her thighs and caressed her smooth skin through the silky white stockings. He wasn't sure if she had put those on for him or not, but if she had, it was certainly a nice touch.

As he pleasured her, he could feel her gradually becoming wetter. First she was merely slick, but soon he could feel the fragrant fluids coating the sticky folds of her pussy. As lovely as she tasted, he was eager for more. After a last gentle flick of his tongue, he pulled his face away. He ran two fingers between her slick lips to find the entrance of her tunnel, then gently tried to push them in. She was still a bit tighter than Tanya had been, but his fingers slid into the warm grip of her pussy quite easily, until they were knuckle deep inside of her. That meant his cock would probably fit too, but he wanted to make sure that it would go smoothly. He turned his palm up, then hooked his fingers inside of her, firmly pressing against her G-spot, just like Tanya had taught him.

"Oh!" she cooed while arching her back. "That feels good too," she said in a shaky voice

Sam couldn't help but chuckle. It felt dirty to use Tanya's trick on Emily, but there was a pure kind of joy in witnessing her pleasure. Emboldened, he started caressing her G-spot in a circular motion. At the same time, he leaned in and continued circling her clit with his tongue. Her thighs quivered aggressively while she released a series of ragged moans. Her grip on his hair tightened to mildly painful levels, but he was enjoying himself too much to care. As he pleasured her from both sides, he could feel her pussy turning even wetter and more supple. Soon, drops of her hot, fragrant fluids were running down his knuckles to drip onto the mattress. That was the right level of wet, he thought.

Apparently Emily agreed, because she muttered between strained moans. "I... I think I'm ready... I want your cock..."

Her needy voice made him throb with desire. He considered continuing like this to make her climax - he wasn't confident that he could do it with his cock - but he just couldn't resist her request. He placed a final kiss on her clit, then withdrew his fingers from her dripping pussy.

Emily, in a moment of respite, took a deep breath and let go of his hair. "Did that hurt? Sorry," she panted.

"It's okay." He crawled on top of her, as he had before, and together they shuffled back to the middle of the bed. Without further ado, he lined up his cock with her pussy and tried again. It was still a snug fit, but this time she was so wet and supple that his cock slid all the way inside in one fluid motion, until his balls were pressed against her butt.

Emily let out a content little moan. "Oh yeah, that's much better than before."

"It feels wonderful," he murmured against her ear as he started a slow thrusting motion, plunging his cock in and out of her pussy a few inches at a time.

While he rode her, she lifted up her stockinged legs and tried to wrap them around his waist. First she did it at an awkward angle that she couldn't hold, but she adjusted, lifting her knees up higher, until she had a perfect grip, crossing her ankles at his lower back. She lovingly wrapped her arms around him as well, holding him close so that her breasts pushed against his chest. Every time he thrust down into her pussy, a soft moan escaped her lips. "Have you ever..." she panted in between. "Fucked a virgin girl before?"

Sam found himself moaning softly with every thrust as well, enjoying the jolt of pleasure that arced through his body as his sensitive cock stroked against the fleshy walls of her pussy. "No. But I like it," he grunted, before locking lips with her once again.

Both of their moans were muffled as their tongues danced together in a sloppy, lustful embrace. His instincts told him to thrust faster and harder, eager to release his seed into her womb, but he ignored them and did his best to maintain a slow, steady rhythm. He wanted to enjoy this as long as possible and he definitely didn't want to disappoint her. For a few lovely minutes, he rode her nice and slow. Despite being muffled by the kiss, he could hear her breathing and her moans becoming heavier over time. His own body was responding much the same, his heart pounding in his chest, protesting his continued refusal to speed up and relieve himself. He was starting to think he couldn't hold it much longer.

Thankfully, he didn't need to. Emily suddenly released a ragged moan into his mouth as her pussy clenched tight around his cock. The sudden squeeze caused the pressure in his loins to rise sharply. A moment later, her pussy clenched again and he felt a surge of hot fluid erupting around the base of his cock. That pushed him over the edge. He got one more thrust in, pushing all the way inside of her, before the first blast of sperm exploded into her womb. His body tensed up as his cock throbbed wildly, spewing shot after shot of cum inside of her, egged on by the pulsing and clenching of her pussy. Their shared orgasm was long and forceful, but eventually the throbbing and clenching ebbed away, until his body loosened up all at once.

Their lips had been locked together the whole time, so he pulled away and took a deep, frantic breath. Emily did the same, then released a mirthful giggle. While they both caught their breath, he looked down at his beautiful lover. She looked up at him with red cheeks and a big silly grin. He could almost see cartoony little hearts floating around her face, so infatuated did she look. After a few deep breaths, he pulled back, disentangling himself from her grasping legs. As he pulled his half-erect cock from the snug comfort of her pussy, a bead of white cum oozed out after it. There was also a big wet stain on the sheets around her crotch. It made him feel strangely proud of himself.

He rolled over onto his back, lying down next to her. Meanwhile, she propped herself up on her elbows to have a look at the aftermath. Her infatuated expression turned into a shocked one when she saw the wet stain. "Wait, did I do that? I'm so sorry!"

He chuckled lazily as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Sex is messy like that. I can change the sheets, it's no big deal."

"If you say so." She smiled shyly as she rolled onto her side and snuggled up against him. "That was awesome."

"It was." He caressed her slender waist, enjoying the touch of her soft, warm body as they basked in the afterglow.

They were both silent for a few long minutes, until Emily spoke up. "Hey, Sam." She looked up at him with big guilty eyes. "I, uh, may have lied just now about being on birth control."

His heart skipped a beat while he jerked his head around to face her. "You what?"

She flinched. "No need to panic, I mean, I can take a morning after pill or something. But... if I am pregnant, I wouldn't mind keeping it. I know it's sudden, but... I can totally see us having a future together. And I may not look like it, but I've always wanted to become a mother after finishing my studies. Doing it a bit earlier won't hurt." She anxiously chewed on her bottom lip as she awaited his reaction.

Sam sighed deeply. He should have been shocked and worried, like he was last night. But given the dilemma that already weighed on his mind, this development felt oddly appropriate. In a perfect application of Murphy's law, the one thing that could have made this situation even more difficult had happened. Was this a freak occurrence or were the girls' actions coordinated in some way? That question passed through his mind, but he didn't have the will to ponder it right now.

"Sam?" There was a touch of fear in her voice. "Are you mad? I'm sorry."

He looked at the beautiful girl lying next to him. Under other circumstances, he would be agreeing with her, telling her that he'd love to raise their child together. But it was impossible to give her a straight answer without telling her about his situation with Tanya, and he didn't have the strength to tell her that. Not here and now. "No, it's okay, I'm not mad. I just... need to think about it. I like you a lot, but it's very sudden."

She bit her bottom lip and nodded. "That's okay, I understand. We have time before we need to decide. Just... let me know."

"I will." Despite his conflicted feelings, he leaned in and gave her a loving kiss.

***

It was Monday, early evening. One day had passed since he had slept with Emily, two days since he had slept with Tanya. Tonight, this mess would come to an end one way or another. He had been a nervous wreck all day, unable to concentrate on his job, hounded by the prospect of what he had to do that evening. He was fully prepared for the likely outcome that they would both dump him. That was what he deserved for not having the fortitude to be faithful. Though frankly, being dumped was the easy way out. If they both still wanted him, he would have to choose and that was the thing he dreaded more than anything. He had all day to mull it over, to decide pre-emptively who he would choose if it came to that, but he had made no progress. It was an impossible choice.

Sam flinched as the doorbell shook him out of his troubled thoughts. The moment of judgement had come. He stood up and took a deep breath to steel his nerves, with little success. Then he opened the front door, trying not to let his fear show on his face.

It was Tanya who stood on his doorstep. She was dressed in a snug white button-up shirt, a knee-length pencil skirt, pantyhose, and black pumps with a modest heel. It was her work outfit, not surprising since he called her in on a weekday evening. "Hey there. I've missed you," she said with a sultry smile, before stepping up close and leaning in for a kiss.

He accepted the kiss on instinct, enjoying the touch of her full, soft lips. Then it occurred to him that they were in plain view, so he broke away as quickly as he could without seeming suspicious. The last thing he wanted was for Emily to walk into the hallway at that moment and see them kissing. He wanted to at least break the news on his own terms. "Welcome. Come on in."

He shepherded her inside and closed the door. She hung her purse on the coat rack and took a seat on the couch, looking far too graceful and ladylike for the mundane décor of his apartment. "Is there any reason you called me in at this time? You were quite specific."

He sat down on the far side of the couch. He really wanted to sit right next to her and put his arm around her, but he had to abstain. "There's, um, something I have planned. But we'll have to wait a bit before I can show you."

There was a moment of silence as she looked at him with those big brown eyes. He felt like she could see right through him, like she could somehow read his infidelity right from his forehead. "Okay. No problem. I can wait."

She took a moment to tidy her windswept hair, making no further attempt at conversation. She could probably tell that he wasn't in the mood for small talk and for that he was thankful. Even so, it only took a few seconds of waiting for his mind to flood with worries. What if Emily was delayed? How long would he have to keep Tanya waiting, refusing to tell her why she was here? What would he say if she started asking questions?

Thankfully, his worries were interrupted by another ring of the doorbell. It made him spring to his feet like a dog who had spotted a squirrel. Tanya threw him a surprised look from her place on the couch, so he cleared his throat and tried to act calm. "That, um, must be the thing we're waiting for."

With his heart pounding in his chest, he walked to the door and opened it. Emily was on the other side. She was back to her normal attire - a red crop top, skinny jeans, and ankle boots - with her hair once again tied into two buns by red ribbons. "Hey, hey," she cooed while stepping in close for a kiss.

This time he was prepared and stopped her with a gentle hand on her chest. "Hey. We have company."

She blinked at him. "Oh, um, right. I'll behave."

He stepped away from the door and gestured inside. "Come on in."

Emily took two steps into the apartment, then halted in place when she saw Tanya. A tense silence fell over the room as the two women looked at each other. For a fleeting moment, Sam felt like he was looking at two rival tigers about to pounce each other in a nature documentary. Then they both turned their heads and looked at him with eyes that said why is she here?

It took all the willpower he had not to physically cringe at their piercing gazes. He slowly closed the door, feeling somehow afraid of making any sudden noises. "As you can see, I, um, need to talk to you two about something. Can you please take a seat, Emily?"