Sorcerer's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She silently obeyed. Instead of going for the couch, she grabbed a chair from the dinner table, turned it around to face him, and sat down. "Do tell." she said in a let's-get-this-over-with tone.

One way or another, the girls clearly understood what was going on. There weren't a whole lot of potential explanations for this. But he had already rehearsed what he was going to say, so he might as well stick with that. "So, um, there's something I need to admit. Last weekend, I happened to have a date lined up with both of you. And, although I didn't specifically intend to, I... slept with both of you." He sucked in his breath, anticipating some kind of rebuke.

Both girls silently looked at each other, then back to him. After a few seconds, Tanya broke the silence. "When you had sex with her. Was that Friday, or...?"

Sam's shoulders sank. "It was Sunday." After I had sex with you and promised to marry you.

Tanya pursed her lips. "Hm. Okay," she said coldly.

There was another uncomfortable silence, until Emily spoke up. "Okay, so, obviously cheating isn't cool. But... I did come at you pretty hard on Sunday, so... If someone is to blame, it should be me."

Her martyrdom was strangely heart-warming. "You don't have to take the blame, Emily. I should have been mature enough not to give into temptation."

"Look, this is awkward," Tanya interjected. "But people sleep around all the time. I'm willing to accept that you weren't officially in a relationship with either of us and write this off as the escapades of a bachelor."

Feeling a spark of hope in his chilly heart, Sam looked expectantly from Tanya to Emily. The blonde nodded slowly. "I can agree with that."

"But," Tanya continued. "Now that the cat is out of the bag, you have to choose."

His heart sank right back down. He had progressed from a difficult situation to an impossible one. "I don't know if I can. I... I think I'm in love with you both." It felt weird to admit, but saying it made him feel all the more certain that it was true. "But... maybe I don't have to be the one who chooses. We had unprotected sex in both cases. If one of you is pregnant, that's the one I'll marry."

Tanya threw a look at Emily that seemed to say really?, then turned back to Sam. "So, letting fate decide. Fair enough. That is, admittedly, what I bargained for."

Emily crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair. "Ok, so, how do I know she's not going to hop on your dick again as soon as I leave? To increase her chances?"

Tanya rolled her eyes. "Really, you don't trust me to play fair?"

There was an angry orange sheen in Emily's green eyes. "No, I don't. You haven't exactly played fair so far."

Tanya turned to face her. "Well, how do I know you're not going to do it as soon as I turn my back? Evidently it's already been on your mind."

"Girls, please," Sam sighed. The prospect of these women getting into a catfight for the right to date him was oddly flattering, but he didn't want to do that to them. "If we agree to have no further intimacy until we can determine who is and isn't pregnant, then we'll have a solution to this mess."

Tanya looked at him with a hint of amusement. "Honey, I appreciate the sentiment, but you don't have a very good track record right now."

He slumped as the shame welled up again. She was right, he wasn't one to talk.

"By the way," said Emily. "I don't know what the chances of this are, but what if we're both pregnant? Then we'll be a few weeks further with still no solution."

Tanya raised her eyebrows. "Well... Our community always sides with what is best for the children, right? If we happen to both be pregnant, theoretically, you would be justified in marrying us both. Polygamy is frowned upon but not forbidden."

Sam cringed at the thought of having to make that case to the wizards' authorities. On the other hand, the thought of standing at the altar with Emily on one arm and Tanya on the other, both dressed in bridal gowns... it made his heart pound loudly in his chest. "I... suppose that's true. But that's a big if."

Tanya wound a lock of auburn hair around her finger. "Well, it's not that big of an if. We can make a double pregnancy happen if we want to."

Emily's cheeks flushed red. "Tanya! That's obscene!"

Tanya chuckled. "What part of this isn't obscene? We're already fighting over Sam's cock. We might as well be obscene in a make-love-not-war kind of way, no?"

"I... Well..." Emily clenched her hands together while looking down at the floor. "If it ensures that I get to be with Sam, then... I might be willing to share."

Tanya looked back to Sam with a naughty smile. "You heard her. What do you think? Are you okay with letting us share?"

His face flushed red hot. He was much more than okay with it. It sounded like a dream come true. But it also seemed like a totally unreasonable thing to ask of them. "That seems... lovely. But I can't expect you two to settle like that. It's not fair."

Tanya smiled warmly. "That's very considerate of you. But it's only settling if we feel about it that way. Personally, well, Emily and I got off on the wrong foot, but she is a sweet girl and very beautiful. I think sharing with her seems rather fun." She turned to Emily. "What do you think?"

She continued averting her eyes. "I... I don't know what to say. This is all too new to me."

Tanya leaned on the armrest of the couch, to get a bit closer to the blushing blonde. "Let me be more blunt. Are you into girls at all?"

Emily looked up, her face now red as a tomato. "I'm not sure, I- I've never really thought about it. But... I do think you're very beautiful as well."

Tanya's naughty smile widened. "Okay, so that's a maybe. How about this then: you, me, and Sam have a threesome, to see what it's like. If we all like it, we can both marry him. If not, we find a different solution."

Emily chewed on her bottom lip while she thought for a moment. "That's so lewd, but... it does sound kind of fun. I'll do it."

Tanya turned to Sam. "We're both in, then. What about you?"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was this a dream? If it was, he really hoped that he wouldn't wake up too soon. "Um, yeah, I'm in. That sounds wonderful."

"Great." Tanya rose to her feet and approached him. "Then, if you don't mind, you still owe me a proper kiss." She wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him, assertively pushing her tongue into his mouth. Caught by surprise, he instinctively embraced her in return and caressed her eager tongue with his own.

"Hey, don't start without me!" Emily yelped. She hurried from her chair and hugged him from the side, trying to somehow wedge herself into the action.

Feeling her body needily pressing against him, he removed one arm from Tanya's waist and wrapped it around Emily's instead, embracing the two women at once. His cock throbbed in his jeans as he felt two pairs of breasts pressing against his chest. He exchanged a few more laps and swirls of the tongue with Tanya before pulling away from her. Then, running on lustful instinct, he leaned down to kiss Emily instead. The blonde kissed him with just as much enthusiasm and just as much tongue. While he enjoyed her eager mouth, he let his hands wander down from the girls' waists to their butts, gently squeezing them through the fabric of their clothing. Tanya's was full and plump while Emily's was firm and toned, but both were lovely. He heard Tanya chuckle in response, then felt her placing a series of soft kisses on his neck.

After a lengthy kiss with Emily, he pulled away from her and returned to Tanya, whose loving mouth welcomed him right back. While they occupied each other, Emily took to kissing his neck instead. Increasingly intoxicated with lust, he switched between them a few more times, quicker than before. He desperately wanted to taste both of them at once, but given the impossibility of that, he was quite happy taking turns. Even with his eyes closed, the two girls were clearly different. Tanya's lips were fuller and her tongue more gentle, while Emily had softer lips and used her tongue more assertively.

Eventually, he reluctantly pulled away from Emily's lips to take a deep breath. He wanted to continue, but in his intense focus on kissing he had deprioritised breathing and his lungs were screaming at him to stop. As he caught his breath, with his heart pounding in his throat, he looked down at the two beautiful women in his arms. They looked up at him with red cheeks and lustful eyes. It only now dawned on him that this was really happening. He had fantasized a few times about having a threesome with two women, but he had never expected it to come true. Frankly, he had fully expected that this shared kiss would end with him opening his eyes and finding himself alone in his bed. But no, the girls were both still there. He squeezed their lovely butts again, one in each hand, to remind himself just how real they were.

"This is... amazing," he sighed. He wanted to say something more clever than that, maybe something romantic, but his brain wasn't cooperating.

"It sure is," Tanya purred. She released her embrace with Sam and turned to face her romantic rival. "Hey, Emily."

The cute blonde released the embrace as well, though with some reluctance, and turned to face the brunette. "Yeah?"

Tanya wrapped her arms around Emily's waist and pulled up close against her. "Can I?"

Emily blinked at her with wide eyes. "Oh, um... okay?"

That was enough for Tanya, who leaned in and kissed her. Emily raised her hands as if to defend herself and froze in that position for a few seconds. Then she embraced Tanya in return while humming contently into the kiss. Even with both girls assumedly wearing bras, there was a wonderful amount of squishing and bulging as their breasts pushed together. Tanya soon parted her lips to start a French kiss and Emily was quick to accept it, rubbing their tongues together in an unexpectedly intimate sapphic embrace.

Sam's cock strained painfully against the confines of his jeans as he admired the lovely sight. He wasn't above the occasional lesbian fantasy, but even at his horniest he would never be ambitious enough to picture the two of them in that position. It would seem disrespectful to picture two women he knew and adored in such a lewd way. But now he didn't have to imagine; it was right in front of him. The girls made out for a long minute or two while Sam patiently observed them, shamelessly groping their lovely butts in the process.

Eventually, Tanya released her grip and pulled away from the kiss, leaving Emily with a shy smile on her face. "How was that?" she purred.

Emily bit her bottom lip and nodded her head. "That was... really nice. You're a really good kisser."

"So are you." Tanya placed another quick kiss on her cheek, then turned back to Sam. "Anyways, let's not neglect our sweet boyfriend. Shall we go to the bedroom?"

He couldn't help but admire Tanya's casual confidence in such an unusual situation. "Yes, let's do that." He let go of their shapely butts and took their hands instead, one each. Like that, he guided the two beautiful women into his bedroom. Once inside, he swiftly closed the curtains and turned on the nightstand lamp, casting the room in a romantic dim light. He looked at his bed for a moment, feeling self-conscious that he didn't have a bigger one to better accommodate the three of them. Then he turned back to the girls. "So... we all undress?"

The two girls exchanged a look with him and with each other, then nodded. In silent agreement, all three of them started taking off their clothes. Sam and Emily did it manually, while Tanya summoned her shadowy hands to do the work.

Halfway through pulling down her skinny jeans, Emily froze in place to stare at Tanya. "Wait, that's your spirit?"

"Uh-huh," Tanya responded as several small hands deftly undid the buttons of her shirt. "Handy, don't you think?"

"It's a little creepy." Emily hopped awkwardly on one leg to pull her foot from the tight grip of her jeans. "But pretty cool too."

Soon they were all stripped down to their underwear. Tanya's pantyhose were actual pantyhose this time. "If I'd known that you'd call me over I would've put on my stockings. But alas," she mused as she rolled them down.

With only his boxers left, Sam halted his own undressing to watch the girls. In tandem, two bras were removed, revealing two lovely pairs of breasts, one full and perky, the other plump and heavy. Then two panties came off as well, revealing two inviting little slits, decorated by neat blonde and brown pubes. The sight of two beautiful naked women standing before him, right there in his bedroom, was a lot to process.

"Hey, don't keep us waiting," Emily said as she nervously shuffled up close to him. "Show us."

Sam shook his head to clear his thoughts and took a deep breath to steel his nerves. Then he pulled down his boxers, letting his erect cock spring free to stand tall and eager before the two girls. They had both seen it before, but even so it felt like a meaningful reveal. He certainly had never exposed himself in front of multiple women.

Emily giggled joyfully as soon as she saw it. Right away, she grabbed it with two hands and started stroking it, up and down across the length, while looking up at him with a big naughty smile. "I've never done this part before. Does it feel good?"

While Tanya's hands had been gentle and skilful, Emily's were more forceful, jerking him off with vigorous strokes. He didn't mind at all; his cock ached to be touched and she was giving it exactly what it wanted. "Feels great." He reached out with both hands to caress her breasts, kneading the soft flesh as her stiff nipples prodded into his palms.

Tanya walked up alongside Emily and reached down to cup Sam's balls, caressing and kneading his heavy sack in her palm. As soon as she was in reach, he moved one hand from Emily's breast to Tanya's, enjoying the contrast as he caressed them both. Emily's orbs were soft but firm, while Tanya's were so doughy that the flesh bulged out between his fingers when he squeezed down on them. His cock throbbed forcefully under the assault of three loving hands. "That's even better."

Tanya grinned as she looked at Emily. "Sam, what did you do to this innocent girl to make her so eager for your cock? You didn't enchant her, did you?"

"Shut up," Emily said playfully. "I just like the way it feels, okay? In my hands and... in my pussy."

Tanya's free hand wandered down to caress Emily's butt. "How about in your mouth?"

Emily cooed in surprise as she felt Tanya's playful squeeze. "I've never tried that."

"You're missing out, it's so much fun. Do you wanna get on our knees and suck his cock together?"

Emily chuckled. "Tanya, that's so porny. But..." She swayed her head left and right in thought. "I'll do it."

"Great." Tanya looked up at Sam with a sultry smile. "You wanna sit down?"

He had a feeling that if he didn't sit down, the ensuing events might make him pass out from excitement. "Yeah, let's do it on the bed."

"Sure. Hold on a second." Tanya let go of his aching balls and turned to the bed. Four shadowy hands snaked out from around her feet, lifted up the blanket, folded it into a long strip, and lay it on the floor at the foot of the bed, creating a cushion large enough for both girls to rest their knees on. "That's for our comfort."

After Emily reluctantly let go of his cock, Sam sat down on the edge of the bed, spreading his legs. The two girls got down on their knees in front of him, crowding around his member. The lewd view alone already made him throb.

Emily looked down at it with twinkling eyes. "How do we start?"

Tanya leaned down and placed a kiss on the tip, evoking another throb. "Just follow my lead and do what feels natural. Just be careful not to use your teeth, that's the big pitfall." She placed a few more kisses along the side of his shaft, trailing down.

"Okay. Here I go." She also leaned in and kissed the tip, then cooed in delight when it throbbed for her. "That's good, right? When it jerks like that?"

It almost felt wrong to make such a cute girl do something so lewd. Almost. "Yeah, that's good."

Emily showed him a nervous grin, then leaned back down to place kisses along the shaft as well. By that time, Tanya had reached the base, where she paced a final kiss on his heavy sack. Then she returned to the head, wrapped her lips around it, and trailed her slick tongue across the sensitive skin in slow circles. It was the same practiced method she had used the first time, but it felt no less wonderful on revisit. Once the head was slick with her saliva, she started bobbing up and down, swallowing his cock inch by inch as she stroked her lips and tongue across the shaft. Meanwhile, Emily finished kissing the base and sat up to see Tanya doing her work. She watched with wide eyes as the brunette pushed all the way down, burying her nose in Sam's pubes to make his cock disappear entirely inside her mouth. She held it there for a few seconds, making Sam groan in pleasure as he throbbed against the confines of her throat. Then she pulled out all at once, releasing her lips from the shaft with an audible pop.

"Gosh, you taste so good," she purred before licking her lips. "But I shouldn't be too greedy. Your turn." She gave Emily's breast a playful squeeze.

Emily took a nervous breath. "There's no way I'll do this as well as you, but... here I go."

She wrapped her lips around the slick head and shifted around to feel out the fit. Her teeth scraped against his skin at first, but she quickly adjusted so only her lips and tongue made contact. Then she started slowly bobbing her head up and down, just like Tanya had done moments earlier. While she sucked him off, she looked up at him with big green eyes, pleading for assurance.

Her mouth didn't feel much different from Tanya's, not physically, but the transition from one to the other filled him with burning lust. His hands clutched at the mattress as he bucked his hips, thrusting a little deeper into her eager mouth. "That's good, Emily. You're doing well."

Her eyes squinted in a way that implied she would be smiling if not for his cock in her mouth. Seemingly emboldened by his words, she sped up her bobbing motion, taking his shaft in deeper and deeper. She made it almost all the way down, with only about an inch left to go. Then she suddenly released a strained grunt as her throat clenched down around the head of his cock. She quickly pulled back, releasing his cock entirely, and turned her head away to cough and clear her throat. "Sorry," she said bashfully after regaining her composure. "I went too hard. I hope that wasn't too obscene to look at."

Sam reached over to caress her cheek. "It's okay, it happens. It felt great anyways."

Tanya kissed her on the other cheek. "Don't worry, it took me some practice to control my gag reflex too. Anyways, my turn."

She picked up where she had left off, bobbing her lips and tongue across his eager shaft, making him throb against the warm, wet comfort of her mouth. He put his hand on the back of her head, running his fingers through her rich auburn hair while she pleasured him. Meanwhile, Emily watched her intently, probably studying her technique. After a minute or so, Tanya released his cock and yielded to Emily, who promptly continued sucking it in her place. She was more cautious this time, not trying to take it all the way in. That was fine by him, because her caressing lips and tongue felt wonderful either way. With his free hand, he carefully undid the red ribbons keeping her buns in place. Those were cute, but he craved the sensation of running his fingers through her hair. With both ribbons undone, her blonde locks tumbled down around her shoulders. He placed his hand on the back of her head as well, feeling like a king as he caressed his two beautiful lovers.