Sorceress Isabella Ch. 03

Story Info
A Princess requires the skills of the Sorceress.
22.3k words
4.78
9.8k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing Alexandra could do. She was helpless to do anything. Despite her station, her power and wealth, she was unable to give her mother what she craved the most.

She was sitting by the window, watching the storm clouds roll in from across the ocean. They were high up here, several stories tall, right on the edge of the cliff face which sank right into the thunderous waves of the ocean. There was a large swell from the storm off the coast as it closed in, and Alexandra could see the ships and small slips being bucketed about in the waves by the dock. Rain lightly fell, causing drips to fall down the panes of glass as Alexandra stared at the grey clouds as they got closer. It was going to be a dark and cold night.

Her father stirred in his bed, causing her to look over from her seat. She had slumped by the window sill, leaning against, and now sat up straighter as her father muttered a few words. He was covered in blankets, his body feeble and broken, his mind slipping away. He was old, time catching up to him, and it was inevitable that soon he would pass away.

She spent a few hours a day here, sitting with him, watching the old King slowly fade away. She was his only child, the only Princess in the kingdom. Her father loved her greatly, had loved her greatly, and she had always been his favorite among all the people in the court. When he had fallen ill, Alexandra had tried and searched among the people for a healer. They had tried everything. But nothing had worked. His mind and his body was now decrepit.

And that left Alexandra very unsure of her position. Succession was very clear in the kingdom. Only a male heir could take the throne. It was different in other kingdom's, there had been instances of Queen's ruling entire countries in far off lands. But here, Alexandra did not have a leg to stand on. She was unmarried, a folly of her own. She had been waiting for the right time, for the right suitor. The man she married was going to be the next King after all. But she had waited too late.

She stood up, moving over to the bed. The face of her father was almost unrecognizable. He was old, close to a century now, relying on magic and spells from wizards and sorceress's to give himself unnatural life. But no spell could stop time forever. His cheeks were hallowed, his skin grey and damp. His eyes were closed, his breathing ragged. Alexandra sat by him on the bed, taking his crooked hand in hers, holding him. It was terrible to see him like this. It grieved her.

And soon, her uncle would take control of the Kingdom. Her Uncle, the great warrior and captain, was known for his diligence, savagery and blood spilled in the water. Bertram was Lord of the Navy, a title bestowed upon him by her father. And he was brilliant at his job. He was the largest man Alexandra had ever seen, the size of a house, with a great black beard and matching eyes. He was foul tempered and cruel, and he had always scared her, the complete opposite of her father.

If her father died, as it was right now, then he would take the throne. Even as a Princess, there was nothing she could do. The succession was written in stone.

There was a shuffle by the door to the King's chambers. Alexandra turned, waiting. Soft voices spoke before the door opened. It was her mother. "I've come to relieve you." She said with a caring smile.

Alexandra's mother was the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. More beautiful than any lady who had ever entered the court downstairs. She was mesmerizing, even as old as she was now. She had long, dark hair, which fell all the way down to her buttocks, not cut in over a decade. She had a womanly, motherly frame, perfectly shaped from her shoulders down to her smaller waist and then wider hips, thick thighs down to her calves. She was tall and elegant, with pink lips and chocolate eyes that one could get lost in. And then her breasts. A pair that did not match her frame, they were far larger, a great pair that was stuffed away, able to feed many children if required.

She wore an elegant dress today, her hair pinned up above her head. She was always dressed like a Queen, regal, with a voice that commanded attention without having to raise it. Alexandra herself credited all of her own good looks to her mother. They had the same dark, wavy hair, the same eyes, the same perfect porcelain skin. The similarities were strong, her mother looking far younger than her real age.

Alexandra's feelings for her mother had always been... strong. The memories she had of her were vivid and intense. Alexandra always found herself nervous at times, watching her mother, unable to explain what she was thinking. She didn't want to voice it, because it felt wrong. But she couldn't hide the way she felt. What made matters worse, was her mother was always around, offering hugs being so close. It was intoxicating for Alexandra. The feelings within her were strong and never went away.

She had called it simply the love between a mother and a daughter. But Alexandra knew it was more than that. The feelings she had for her mother were stronger than any she had ever had for a man. Her mother had to be unaware of the way Alexandra felt. She never seemed to reciprocate them in anyway besides being Alexandra's loving mother. It was love that tore at her very soul.

Alexandra pushed those feelings aside as she stood up and greeted her mother. She was just slightly taller than her, with a far thicker frame, and as her mother drew her in for a hug, she found her body pressed into hers. She was soft, comforting, those large breasts of hers pressing into her own sizable chest. She smelled sweet and fragrant; her smooth neck covered in perfume. Alexandra felt her stomach turn over as she wrapped her arms around her mother, the nerves that came with being so close to her making butterflies in her stomach.

"How is he?" Her mother asked.

Alexandra lingered a moment longer in her mother's embrace. But she couldn't stay there forever. She pulled back, looking up into her mother's eyes. "He only gets worse. I fear he could pass soon."

Her mother sighed. "I knew this day would come... I just felt like we had more time together."

"Father is a lot older than you mother. But I thought the same. The magic that kept him so virile for so long is making his illness move quicker." Both mother and daughter turned to look on the frail form of the King. He was completely unaware of his surroundings, still muttering to himself through a fever.

"Word has been sent to Lord Bertram. He has been asked to return home." Alexandra's mother said flatly. She knew that as soon as he returned, that would be the end of their dynasty. Bertram could not be trusted to keep them safe. It was a very uncertain time.

"He still fights on the Agorum coast. It will take some time for the message to reach him. And even then he will not be able to disband and return with the navy so quickly." Alexandra advised her mother.

"But eventually, he will return. There is no male heir. No matter how much we tried..." Alexandra's mother shifted away, sliding out from her arms, and walked over to sit by the side of the bed where she had been sitting moments ago.

"We still have me." Alexandra reminded her. She moved to her mother's side. "Send messengers to the Kingdom's. All we need to do is have myself married."

"It's too late. Winter is almost here. The roads will become useless, travel too hard. And besides, we have already tried. There are no suitable men for you to marry. I would rather my daughter remain free then watch this kingdom fall under some incompetent King."

"If only I had a brother... you were pregnant." Alexandra said.

Her mother nodded. "I wish that."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That night Alexandra was laying in bed. The storm had hit the coast, the rain heavy and lashing at the stone castle as lightning crackled overhead. The whole of the castle was hidden in doors, everything tied down, the horses in the stables, as they waited it out. The temperature was cold and frosty, the storm dropping the air by a few degrees, so Alexandra had ordered her maids to light a fire in her room in the fireplace before slipping underneath the sheets.

And so she lay there, the rain making a soothing sounds against the glass window, while the thunder echoed overhead, the crackling of the fire keeping her company. She was unable to fall asleep, just laying there for some time, worried and concerned. She kept trying to think of alternatives, some way to make everything right for her and her mother, but she always came up short.

There was no way out of their predicament.

As the night dragged on, the rain continued, Alexandra's thoughts moved and shifted. Her mind could not be quietened. Her mother had look so despondent today. Especially when she had made mention of her not having a male heir. Alexandra knew that her mother had tried for decades to conceive after her. Alexandra was supposed to be the first of a many children. But none had come after. The Queen and the King had tried endlessly, but it had all been in vain.

If Alexandra had a brother, there would be no stress! No anxiety. They wouldn't be worried about being thrown out of their home, or worse, with what Bertram was possible of doing. His depravity had no ends.

If only she could gift her mother a son. If that were possible. In the dark of night, under the sheets, alone, did Alexandra's feelings for her mother ever bubble to the surface. Here, she wasn't frightened of the way she felt. What she wanted most in the world. If only she were a man, or capable of seeding her mother's womb.

She felt warm between her legs at that thought. The feelings within her grew stronger, bolder, as she found warm hands sliding down her body, down past her stomach. She tingled and trembled as fingers dove over her mound, the thick hair between her legs, and she felt the heat boiling onto her palms down there. It was a familiar place for her late at night, whenever she started thinking about that beautiful woman.

Her fingers delved down, spreading apart her lips, finding the wetness of her arousal. Her other hand was grasping her left breast, holding it firm, as her other fingers began to circle around the pleasure spot at the top of her slit. She moaned a little as her mind now took her to her mother. The thought of peeling her clothes off slowly, her mother smiling as she did, treating her so warmly, as she stood nude before her.

She'd often wondered what her mother looked like underneath those clothes. She could not remember what she looked like naked, though she had seen nude a few times a decade ago when they bathed together. She remembered dark, puffy nipples. A dark patch of hair with a full, plump womanhood underneath it...

Alexandra would lay her down in the bed, whisper into her ear, before their lips would meet. She would kiss her mother, just like she always wondered. It would be slow, taking their time, hands entwinning around each other's as they lay there, pressing together, together and one like they should be.

Her fingers were going faster around her clit, her moans getting louder as the hand around her breast moved so she could pinch her nipple. She got a solid rhythm going, bucking her hips under the blankets, meeting her speed with her own gyrations. She felt her thighs begin to dampen as she found the butterflies in her stomach giving away to the deep, natural need within her to only get faster, to release her ecstasy.

"Mother..." She whispered. Her eyes were closed, all the pleasure washing over here, as she imagined her mother over the top of her. Looking right down at her, their lips touching, kissing...

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The door! Alexandra nearly catapulted out of her bed. She had been so close to orgasming, she had shut everything else out except her imagination and her fingers and her clit. She as gushing juices between her legs, on the verge of a full body orgasm. She caught her breath, covered in a sheen of sweat from her own masturbation.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"By the God's I'm coming!" She yelled. If only she actually was. Aware of her current state, she slipped out from the covers of the bed and grabbed a nightrobe, throwing it on. She tucked her long dark hair out, letting it flow down her back, as she made sure she looked presentable. She wiped her hands on her dress for good measure, though there was evidently the smell of her sex in the air.

"Who is it?" She demanded.

"Kristina, your grace." That was one of Alexandra's maids, a girl about her own age, though born into a far different class than her own. Alexandra opened the door in puzzlement to find Kristina standing there, wearing a long coat over her dress, drenched in water.

"My God girl, have you been out in the weather?" Alexandra asked.

"I have your grace. I came here urgently. I apologize for the intrusion."

"It's quite alright." Alexandra put her hands behind her back, sniffing. "What is it? The hour is very late."

"A woman's arrived your grace. You told me to inform you if such a woman would ever appear, to help the King." The girl talked quickly.

"A woman?"

"A Sorceress your grace. She arrived an hour ago."

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alexandra sat in the great hall, across the table, watching the woman eat. She had never seen a beauty like her. Though Alexandra was biased, this woman would have made every head turn in the Kingdom. She was a Goddess, vibrant and glowing, pale skin with flowing bright red hair. She wore a heavy woolen coat, covering her whole body, which was as damp and soggy. The rain was still thundering outside.

She was hunched over a bowl of soup provided to her by the cooks in the galley, slurping away. She didn't appear ravenous, she ate at a measured pace, taking her time, dunking a slice of bread into the broth as she went. To her right, was the Sorceress's companion. While the Sorceress appeared regal, a woman of wealth and power despite her youthful appearance, the other girl appeared anything but. Her clothes were decidedly rough, well used, her appearance unkept. She was younger than Alexandra, still with that energy and nervousness that came from the lower classes when they were around loyalty. The girl kept looking up from her bowl of soup to look at Alexandra as she hurriedly stuffed all of her meal down her throat.

"Don't choke." Alexandra said placidly. The girl took a big gulp, swallowing, caught off guard. The Sorceress said nothing but continued to eat. Alexandra turned her attention to her. "An unusual hour to be travelling. In this weather."

"Unusual for some." The Sorceress agreed. She didn't even look up at Alexandra when she spoke.

"I'm surprised you would risk it..." Alexandra continued. "The roads must be flooded."

"They are."

Alexandra found herself getting annoyed by the Sorceress's answers. She was flippant. Did she not know who she was talking too? The princess had called four guards down to stand within the hall, just in case anything went wrong. The air of arrogance from this woman permeated the hall.

"What brings you here? My maid informs me you are a woman of magical repute."

"I did claim such a thing at the castle gates." The Sorceress looked up for the first time, bright eyes looking right at Alexandra. She felt her stomach get a little queasy, feeling nervous. How strange. "I was informed of woman of my skill may be needed."

"That depends on what your skills are." Alexandra crossed her arms. "I've had many charlatans and witches through these doors. None have been able to help my father." The Sorceress gave her a look, questioning. Alexandra continued with a sigh. "He's dying. He's previously used magic to prolong his life, but it seems the magic has faded. And so, he wastes away rapidly."

"The magic sounds crude." The Sorceress wrinkled her nose. "For that reason, there may be no spell to cure what has happened to your father."

"But you're a Sorceress." Alexandra suddenly found herself almost pleading. "Surely you can do something? He must live to sire an heir!"

"An heir? What about you my dear?"

"I am a woman. The line of succession is male."

"I see..." The Sorceress put her spoon down in her bowl slowly. The companion of hers watched with intent, even as she kept slurping her soup down. "Give me your hands Princess." Alexandra blinked. The Sorceress raised her eyebrows. "Give me your hands."

Slowly, Alexandra raised them, and placed them on top of the table. The Sorceress reached over, taking Alexandra's in her own. The woman's hands were warm, red fingernails matching her hair, smooth. She gripped Alexandra's hands tightly and closed her eyes. She whispered for a moment, in a language Alexandra could not understand. Her eyes seemed to move behind her eyelids, flickering, as the whispering got quicker.

This lasted a minute before she stopped. And a wide smile grew on her face. She opened her eyes, her hands still clasping Alexandra's, as the Sorceress looked at her. "I see what it is you truly desire."

"You know nothing." Alexandra clutched her hands to her chest, ripping them from the Sorceress.

"I can give you what you want. Everything you desire." The Sorceress sat back, smiling, her own hands now folded in her lap. "I can give you what you want. Who you want."

Alexandra trembled. "No one can give me such things."

"I can." The Sorceress smiled politely. "All I ask in return is food and shelter for a period of time. For me. My horse." She looked over to her side. "And my companion here. And access to your library and any other information I wish. And in return, you get everything you ever wanted."

"You make it sound so easy."

"That's because it is. I am a practitioner of magic that specializes in fertility." Alexandra felt her heart beat faster at that. She thought to herself about the implication of what the woman was offering. If it was real, then she would have her mother. The kingdom. And more. If she was a fake, well, she wouldn't have to go far to throw her in the dungeon.

"Guards!" Alexandra yelled. "Leave us."

There was a hesitation from them, but they nodded, obeying her command. They clanked away into the night, metal armor scraping against leather. The doors opened, letting the cold wet night air in, before closing with the last of them. It was just her and the Sorceress and her companion now.

"Alright. You have your deal." Alexandra said. "What do I need to do?"

"My dear, I already placed the charm upon you when I took your hands." The Sorceress laughed. "Nobody ever says no when I gift them what they want."

"Are you serious?" Alexandra looked down at herself. "I feel no different!"

"That's because I placed conditions on yourself. Your mother has the same feelings for you, that you have for her. I can tell. A woman of my skill knows such things. But there is still a barrier that must be crossed." The Sorceress warned. "You must kiss your beloved on the lips for the charm to begin fully. Right now, it lays dormant inside you."

Alexandra nodded, listening raptly. "I must kiss her on the lips?"

"Yes. I don't think that will be a problem for you." The Sorceress chuckled. "Once that has been done, you will find yourself... growing." She raised an eyebrow. "You will gain the ability to impregnate whoever you wish. You will possess the fertility of ten thousand men. But for your mother, there are extra steps."

"Such as?"

"She is older, so the magic must be infused within her body more often. Three times." She held up her fingers. "You must seed her three times to impregnate her. The first time will make her womb as youthful as yours. Pregnancy will no longer be a choir for her, she will experience nothing but pleasure and be a Goddess herself. The second time will create abundant and continuous milk from her breasts. She's going to need it considering how many children are going to fill her belly."