Sorority MILFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll continue this conversation another day," Cassie smiled, knowing she and this MILF would likely be enjoying a lengthy sixty-nine in the very near future.

Two hours later Mary was settling into her room at the sorority, waiting to meet her roommate, which seemed crazy. She was excited to meet whomever it was, all she knew was she'd be female and a pledge, and she was curious whether she'd be a young freshman, or another MILF like herself. She'd quickly come to enjoy being called a MILF. Although she'd rename herself to a MILL if she could, a Mom I'd Like to Lick, or a MILS, a Mom I'd Like to Service me (she knew that latter wasn't a perfect acronym, but hey, all these pretty girls coming on to her had her pussy tingling. She knew it was only a matter of time before she'd willingly explore some same sex play with some of them... perhaps even all of them... and her only real concern was her daughter. She lived in the same house... and she certainly didn't want to be caught having sex by her!

She was examining the campus map to figure out how to reach each of her classes, when the door opened. "And this is your room," Amy greeted, as Mary's eyes went wide upon seeing who her roommate was going to be. "I believe you two have met before," Amy smiled, as Mrs. Rafi and Mrs. Watson were suddenly staring at each other.

"Mary!" Mrs. Rafi gasped, thankful to see another person she knew besides her own daughter and Amy. This decision had been the toughest one she'd ever had to make since reluctantly agreeing to marry a man she was coerced into marrying. A man her mother had promised she would eventually learn to love... but alas, that never came to fruition. But with both of her parents now dead, and her marriage a sexless one for over a decade and a loveless one for two decades, she'd made the choice to finally step out and begin fulfilling the one dream she'd always had... to become a doctor.

"Zarima!" Mary gasped right back, each of them equally shocked to see the other standing before them.

"I'll leave you two to chat," Amy said, "goodnight Mom."

"Goodnight, Honey," Mary said, as they were suddenly both alone in a room together. Two weeks ago they'd had coffee together before either of them had been invited to attend this college, chatting about life, their useless husbands, and their wonderful kids... both had been more than honest about their unhappiness with their marriages... each understanding the other's plight of a lonely wife... so their meeting here while each of them was taking bold steps into a new life was incredibly ironic.

"So, you're beginning college too?" Mary asked, Zarima looking very nervous.

"Yes, I know it's crazy, but once I put some thought into it, I figured why not," Zarima said, noticing that Mary, like everyone else here, was wearing nylons, including her daughter. She'd never worn nylons in her life, not once, before Veronica (who you may recall is a senior in the Inner Circle) had convinced her to try some on a few days ago. Since that moment, she'd worn a pair every day, fascinated by their sexy feel on her legs, and how they just made her feel sexy... something she hadn't felt in years, and truthfully never to this extent. In her culture sexy wasn't anything most women aspired to be... although Bollywood movies indicated otherwise.

"Well, I couldn't have asked for a better roommate," Mary said, noticing that although Zarima was still wearing her traditional cultural attire, she was also in nylons.

"I'm so relieved I'll have someone I already know in this crazy journey," Zarima said, having dithered back and forth for days... yes, no, yes, no, yes, no... until her daughter, who had perhaps been westernized a little too much, insisted she'd kick herself every day of her life if she didn't do this. Her daughter pointed out things had changed so much since she'd first gotten married, and in 2021 she was welcome to explore all her dreams. So here she was.

"I don't know which is crazier," Mary sympathised. "Going to college in my forties, pledging a sorority, or being in the same college and sorority as my daughter!"

"I have the exact same thoughts," Zarima laughed, the two both sharing the exact same predicament.

Suddenly Cassie, who had helped Mary move, knocked at the door, and then let herself in. "Are you two getting settled in?"

"We are," Mary spoke for both of them.

"Great," Cassie said, wishing she could just push this pretty MILF to her knees right now. "Josie has chosen your clothing for tomorrow."

Cassie placed two identical outfits on one of the beds. Well, identical save for the different slogans on the two shirts.

Mary stared at the outfits and gasped. They each consisted of a white shirt with the slogan 'Better Late Than Never', on one and 'Everything is Better with Age' on the other and a very short plaid skirt. Mary joked, "I can't wear this, I'll look like a slut."

"Exactly," Cassie smiled. "And you'll look so hot in it!"

"Well, that goes without saying," Mary joked, having really begun to blossom with the constant compliments that had begun with Josie, were confirmed by her supportive daughter, and had been echoed by just about every sorority sister she'd met so far.

"You don't expect me to wear that, do you?" Zamira asked, mortified.

"Josie does," Cassie nodded. "Pledge Week is about casting aside your former shell."

"But..." Mary began.

"And also demonstrating your loyalty and obedience to the sorority," Cassie added. "Remember your promise?"

"Yes, of course I do," Mary nodded, feeling compelled to just do as expected. Wearing a slightly provocative outfit wasn't overly extreme. Plus, she was curious what she would look like in such an outfit, and truth be told, she was even more curious how the ultra conservative, traditional Zamira would look.

"Great, see you in the morning," Cassie said. "Get ready for a week of fun and games."

"I can't wait," Mary said, actually meaning it. She had no idea what lay ahead this week, but she was excited to find out. Her decision was made... there was no going back... and she knew, deep down at least, that pledging wouldn't be as simple or as innocent as wearing a nice gown this upcoming Saturday. She'd watched the movies. She'd read the stories.

Cassie winked, "Me neither. I can't wait to see you two getting up to all sorts of wild and wicked debauchery."

Cassie turned and left, with Mary just a little flustered.

"That was rather startling," Zarima said, as she walked to the bed and peered down at the outfit she was expected to wear tomorrow... which went against her entire life's moral code.

"She can't wait to witness our debauchery. I'm beginning to think that's one of the sorority's mottos," Mary was only partially joking.

"I cannot wear this," Zarima said.

"Zarima," Mary said, taking both of Zarima's hands in hers, "you can; we can; let's just do this together."

"But...."

"No buts," Mary said. "We've both been living other people's lives instead of our own for decades."

"I've been doing that since the day I was born," Zarima admitted, more than a little resentful at her parents, her husband, and her restrictive religion.

"So tomorrow we're reborn," Mary said, knowing that sounded corny, and yet it seemed true. She couldn't explain why, but she sensed that by accepting this amazingly generous offer, even while it included some very kinky requirements she couldn't even begin to predict, she'd taken the very best step towards her future life it was possible to take. Leaving her husband behind but not her daughter, joining a sorority, starting college in her forties wasn't just a mid-life crisis, it was a complete shake-up of the world she had known. Was she frightened? Of course she was... but she was also thankful to have Zarima with her, along with the added comfort of her daughter.

"I'll have to be reborn to wear one of those outfits," Zarima said, glancing at the shirts and the skirts.

"Then to new beginnings," Mary declared.

"To new beginnings," Zarima agreed but more reservedly. However as she spoke, she realized it was time to break free of the invisible but very tangible shackles that her family, her religion and her race had anchored her with. Today she'd worn nylons for the first time ever, and she'd found them pleasantly comfortable and subtly sexy. She'd admired her body in the mirror for the first time in over a decade when she'd first put on the strange clothing accessory. She was surprised how the mocha nylons really did seem to accentuate her legs. She'd spent her entire life hiding her body, and often even her face from men, from society, and as she had admired herself in the mirror, as she moved her hands up and down the silky sheer nylon fabric, she couldn't help but wonder about the allegedly God-ordained male hierarchy and the restrictions placed upon women that were obviously for the sole purpose of protecting them from any contact at all with men. And thus from taking any part at all in her own decision making. She'd noticed her daughter's transition to fitting into the western world, almost completely disregarding her cultural heritage and dressing like a western girl. At first she was angry with Afaf. Then she became a little envious. Now... now... now... she was joining Afaf in setting out to embrace a completely different side of herself. This was why she'd agreed to this crazy beginning college in her late forties deal.

"Trust me," Mary said, even though she too had very little idea of what they were getting themselves into, "everything will be kosher."

"Kosher? Me? Funny," Zarima smiled, Mary always able to relax her and make her laugh... two goals her husband had certainly never even attempted. He was furious when she informed him she was going back to school with or without his permission, doubly furious when she added she'd be living on campus, she hadn't informed him it was with a sorority... especially the same one as his daughter... he was infuriated by the horrible influence Those White Bitches (his words) had had on his daughter. He had, as she had expected, forbidden her to go... and for the first time ever... except to defend her daughter's higher education... she stood up for herself. He was aghast! He even raised his hand as if he was going to strike her, although he didn't follow through. But the almost insane anger in his eyes still lingered in her head. Because of her lifelong conditioning to be less than any man, she almost caved at that point, but deep down she knew she had to do this... and although she wasn't completely ready to acknowledge this next point, she knew deep down this was the beginning of the end of her marriage.

"I'm a regular laugh riot," Mary smiled, letting go of her friend's hands.

"You should really go on tour," Zarima smiled, always feeling encouraged to be herself around Mary... what she really needed to do now was to begin discovering who that true self really was. At forty-seven she still didn't know!

"We should turn in and get some sleep," Mary suggested. "I have a hunch tomorrow will be a long day full of surprises."

"I haven't attended a school in almost thirty years," Zarima pointed out.

"Nor have I," Mary said, "although my span is just over twenty years; I'm not as ancient and dusty as you are."

"You're such a brat," Zarima said, shaking her head at her teasing friend.

"Don't worry, in your outfit tomorrow you'll look twenty years younger."

"A forty-seven year-old-college freshman," Zarima said, shaking her head again, yet kind of liking the ring of it.

"And a hot one at that," Mary said, always trying to boost her friend above her constant insecurities, brought on by her family, husband and strict religion.

"Well, that goes without saying," Zarima smiled, repeating Mary's earlier words to the college girl, so much more relaxed with Mary here.

They both got ready for bed... both excited... both nervous... both ready to take on this new world they were about to become involved in.

* * * * *

The ladies woke up. Showered. Put on their completely inappropriate attire, with Mary wearing the 'Better Late Than Never' shirt, while Zarima reluctantly donned the other one that said, 'Everything is Better with Age'.

As they'd just put on their skirts and shirts... and were both pondering which of their nylons to wear... there was a knock at the door.

Mary opened it to Cassie and another girl she hadn't seen before, who both entered, and the unknown girl said, "Pledges, sit on the edge of bed."

"Um, what's going on?" Zarima asked.

"I told you to sit, peasant pets," the brunette, with her hair in a ponytail, ordered.

"Until Saturday's ball, you girls will do whatever you're told without hesitation by any girl wearing nylons in black, white or any shade of brown... is that clear?" Cassie explained in a firm tone, totally unlike the lovable, flirtatious girl she thought she knew.

"Okay," Mary said, sitting on the edge of the bed and noticing both these girls were wearing mocha-coloured nylons... which were the colour she felt best accentuated her own pale legs.

"And you'll address us as Mistress for the remainder of the week," the brunette added, as she semi-gently pushed a bewildered Zarima to the bed.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary responded, an honorific she'd read in a lot of lesbian erotica lately... last night the first night since her encounter with Josie she hadn't spent at least an hour reading lesbian porn while touching herself... truth was, the way a dominant woman, especially a dominant girl, used the word made her pussy tingle and dampen. That had happened just now, and she actually had a slight gush into her panties as she said that powerful word of submission.

"And you?" The brunette asked, looking at Zarima.

"Don't try to think or to analyze things, just do as you're told," Mary advised her gently, knowing this domination by her juniors would be a lot more difficult for someone as sheltered as Zarima.

Zarima was shocked by the harsh tones of these pretty girls, and surprised by Mary's obviously kind advice, so she went along, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good," the brunette said, as both arrogant girls knelt before the older pledges. "Right foot up."

Mary did so, but Zarima just looked down, confused.

"Give me your right foot, for fuck's sake," the brunette ordered tersely.

Zarima obeyed this time, and watched as the girl placed a green nylon on her leg. This was the first time in her life that a woman, or any other person for that matter, had touched her in such a way. It was harmless, yet it sent a confusing rush through her body and into her long-neglected pussy.

Mary enjoyed watching Cassie on her knees before her. Sure, in most of her fantasies she was the submissive, but the idea of just grabbing this pretty girl's head and shoving it against her already wet pussy was enticing. She gave her head a slight shake at the naughty thought, as Cassie slid the bright green nylon up to her thigh. Shit, these were thigh highs... which meant their tops wouldn't be even remotely hidden by her short plaid skirt. She was oddly relieved to see the green nylon did match the green in her plaid skirt. She was always about her outfits being colour coordinated.

Why is this getting me wet? Zarima asked herself as the mean brunette moved her hands to her thighs. The green nylons against her black skin looked somewhat ludicrous, yet it somehow made her feel sexy.

Both sophomores glanced between the legs of their soon-to-be pets. The brunette, whose name was Belinda, saw the bland black panties, while Cassie saw Mary's light blue lace panties and noticed a slight wet spot.

Mary noticed Cassie looking at her pussy and blushed, sensing the wet spot inspired by this pretty girl would be noticeable. Thankfully, Cassie didn't say anything as she reached for the other green nylon.

"Other foot, pet plaything," Belinda ordered, loving being a sophomore and finally ascending from being a bottom feeder. Sure, she liked eating pussy, who didn't, but she was already looking forward to two years from now when she was a senior, and would be wearing the traditional black nylons that symbolized they were seniors and mistresses.

Cassie, on the other hand, was a natural switch... although whenever given the choice she always chose to be submissive. She just loved eating pussy... especially older women's... she'd been the freshman winner last year with fifty-eight MILF seductions, which was twenty-one ahead of the second-place finisher, Kendra. She had also been just seven off the record of sixty-five, set by the legendary Daphne Greene, now the Governor of Massachusetts. Right now she was tempted just to spread this pretty mom's legs, yank her panties to the side and dive right in. God, was she craving a fresh pussy. No way she would head out to her first class without having some fresh peach for breakfast. Once she was finished here, she'd be going to offer her services to any senior or junior who would allow her the privilege of eating her breakfast in their bed.

Zarima mindlessly obeyed as she tried to process the weird feelings stirring in her body. Obviously she'd had sex with her husband, but that had been robotic and had never lasted more then three minutes. He'd never given her an orgasm, although she'd heard there was such a thing. And she'd never masturbated since that was a sin. And like Mary, she'd only been with one man, so her sexual experience was extremely limited. So these feelings tingling inside her were unlike anything she'd ever felt before. She felt flustered... she felt her body warming up as the girl slid a second green nylon onto her leg... a nylon she was only now realizing was different from the pantyhose she'd been given by Veronica last week.

Once the girls were done putting the nylons onto the freshman MILFs, Belinda ordered, "Both of you freshman pets stand up."

"Yes, Mistress," Mary said, really loving the way that phrase felt as it rolled off her tongue.

"Um, yes, uh, Mistress," Zarima repeated Mary's words, although she was so distracted by her unprecedented and very confusing physical reactions to being touched by another female... a girl her daughter's age no less... even if it was in a mostly innocent context.

"Pledge pets never wear panties," Belinda informed the two MILFs, as both sophomores reached their hands under the plaid skirts and pulled the panties down from their stunned and speechless pets.

Zarima's eyes went wide.

Mary inadvertently let out the softest of moans.

Cassie pulled the sexy lace panties down and off of Mary's legs, and then held them to her nose. "Hmmmmm, you smell good."

"Oh my God!" Mary gasped, as she saw the pretty college girl smelling her wet panties, and her cheeks went bright red.

"I think I'll keep these for now," Cassie said, as she stood back up, rising from her favourite position, on her knees, although she also liked to be lying on her tummy between a pair of legs, and of course she never minded having a woman on her knees before her, or between her legs while lapping away.

"These are garbage," Belinda pronounced judgement, looking distastefully at the grannie panties. "Pledges only wear panties or thongs during their time of the month. But do you still even get your period?"

"No Mistress, I don't," Zarima shamefacedly replied, humiliated by the harsh assessment of her underwear, doubled when Belinda tossed them in the trash, as well as her revealing she was in menopause, which emphasised just how much older she was than these college girls. She was beginning to question why she was even here!

Belinda went to Zarima's dresser, opened it, glanced at her underwear, then grabbed it all and tossed it into the garbage bin. "If you're in menopause, I guess you won't need any underwear ever again."