Sorority MILFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One that every one of you sluts will wish you were part of," Amber added.

"Girls in purple," Josie continued, "you shall lick every inch of your future sorority sister's feet."

Zarima's eyes went wide again as she heard the three tasks so far described... they were all so extreme... so much more than she could have possibly imagined.

Afaf, seeing the distress in her mother's eyes, went over to her and whispered, "It's okay Mom, you can do this. I was just as scared as you are my first time, but I got through it, and boy am I glad I did!"

"Okay, thanks," Zarima nodded, "I won't let our family down," so many emotions swirling inside her she couldn't possibly think straight, as she looked down at the small feet before her waiting to be licked.

"Lastly, girls in red," Josie said, "you'll receive the ultimate sinful gift of sodomy. But don't worry, we're starting you off with tiny beginner dicks."

"But eventually you'll be taking much bigger ones like we all do," someone called out.

Mary had never experienced anal sex, although she'd been slightly curious about it. Had even done some research on it, yet hadn't even stuck a finger in there... but now that status was about to change.

"All right, on three, round one begins," Josie declared.

All the sorority sisters counted together, "One, two, three!"

The Sybians began, as did the moans. Girls crawled between legs and began licking.

Zarima felt humiliation course through her as she bent down and began licking the top of a girl's nylon-clad foot.

Mary expected to feel a cock slide into her ass, but instead felt her skirt flipped up and somebody's breath on her ass. Her heels were pulled apart, and then a hot, wet tongue was probing her rosebud. It felt amazing!

"Eat those pledge assholes and get them ready for your dicks," Josie urged, as the moans from the girls on the Sybians began to increase.

Zarima's blonde girl lifted up her foot and ordered, "Lick my sweaty sole, slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Zarima obeyed, humiliated by the demeaning task, and yet oddly stimulated as her vagina continued tingling with need.

Mary was just beginning to really enjoy the anal tongue bath when she felt a wet finger slide inside her ass.

"Oh my," Mary moaned, surprised by the sudden rectal intrusion and slight discomfort, as she joked, "You're not even taking me out for dinner before fingering my ass?"

"Just getting it ready for my dick," the Asian girl said pleasantly enough.

"It feels really nice," Mary purred, as she felt the finger wiggle around inside her... which felt weird, a little unnatural, and yet conversely erotic and quite natural. Yes, she knew those descriptors were oxymoronic, but so were the feelings and sensations swirling inside her. A little pain... but also a growing pleasure.

Zarima was surprised by how the salty sweat of the girl's foot wasn't at all disgusting like she'd feared it would be... but oddly tantalizing... and she began to lick with a bit more aggression... wishing to savour more of the unique taste.

"Yes, fuck my ass," Mary encouraged her invader, the finger prepping her was teasing her wildly. She wanted to feel a dick in her ass... truthfully, she just wanted to be fucked... any hole would do... she was so fucking horny... the anticipation was killing her... she just needed a dick inside her right... fucking... NOW!

Hearing her mom begging to get it in the ass was a bit surprising to Amy. She'd had a hunch that once her mom broke through her conservative exterior she'd really come alive... yet watching it happen was quite surreal.

"As you wish," the Asian girl said, as she pulled her slender finger out of the MILF's tight ass and secured her hands on her hips.

"Please just shove it in," Mary begged. "I haven't had a dick inside me in forever."

"Your mom is quite the lively one," someone said.

"Mary, have you ever had a dick in your ass before?" Josie asked, assuming she hadn't, but impressed by the raw sensual lust showing in this MILF she herself had personally chosen.

"Not until noooooooow!!" Mary groaned, as the cock slid inside her ass.

"Well, you appear to like it," Josie said, looking forward to using this MILF very soon.

"Soooo good," Mary agreed, the slight pain that began coursing through her the moment the six-inch cock filled her quickly being swallowed up by the increasing euphoria consuming her body, even as she heard someone screaming from somewhere behind her from an obvious orgasm.

Zarima worshipped the other foot with more focus and eagerness as she discarded her demure humility, abandoned her past, trashed the cruel, moralistic expectations of those others who'd controlled her life for all those years, and just did what suddenly felt natural. Enthusiastically, she sucked on each toe individually... wanting to be the best foot pet there ever was!

"Good girl," the blonde girl praised her, triggering a rush of pleasure up her spine, while a gush of wetness leaked from her vagina. Zarima was overwhelmed with serving and obeying... just like she'd done her entire life... but this time instead of beating her down, it was raising her up, and she was thoroughly enjoying it!

"Oh yeah, give me that dick," Mary moaned, wishing it was bigger, yet getting an extra rush knowing she was being watched as she was sodomized for the first time... and wanting to be the centre of attention, wanting to be the pledge of all pledges, she kept talking nasty. "Yes, slam that dick up my asshole."

Just as Mary could feel an orgasm rising, the rush of getting ass fucked witnessed by a roomful of women, including her beloved daughter Amy and her college crush Josie, was driving her to the brink of ecstasy.

But Josie, wishing to keep her prize pet, along with all the others, off balance on a yo-yo of pleasure, suddenly announced, "Rotate! Purples go to the Sybians. Reds to some pussy licking. Pinks, it's time for some sodomy. Lastly, blues, go do some foot worshipping."

Mary felt the cock leave her ass and she felt so empty. Yet she understood her place. Bottom girl. No choices, just obedience. She crawled urgently to the first spread open legs she could find, and just dove right in... her next fantasy becoming reality within a heartbeat.

"Oh, just go right to it," the girl moaned with a giggle, as Mary began to lick. She hadn't even noticed her face... just the girl's hairless wet, inviting hole!

Zarima straddled the big, sturdy toy, approaching a plastic cock a good two inches longer than her tiny dicked husband's, wondering what it would feel like. As she lowered herself onto it, she moaned, immediately feeling so full.

"Well, we'd better get started on round two, if Mary has already begun," Josie laughed, "and someone insert a tail into Zelda."

"Sorry," Mary said, as she licked her first pussy, experiencing a completely different rush from when she was having her ass eaten, her ass fingered, and her ass fucked. She'd always loved giving head because she loved giving pleasure, but this was an entirely new level of going down on someone. Even though she'd never eaten a pussy before, she felt she was meant to do this, that doing it was a natural extension of herself as a completed person. She probed this pink pussy with her fingers, lips and tongue, exploring every crevice with wonder and excitement.

The moment the vibrations started, Zarima uttered out a load moan/scream... instantly feeling pleasure tremoring through her body unlike anything she'd ever even remotely imagined. This was what sex could be like? Even though she was vaguely aware other women were watching and listening, she couldn't care less. The pleasure being released inside her was completely in control of her mind, her body, her core existence! Is this what people had been denying her for her entire life? This all-encompassing experience of unbridled pleasure? Then fuck them... fuck them all! Having never come from sex before, having never even masturbated, this was a revelation unlike any she'd ever experienced... one that was, as Josie and Veronica had promised her earlier, life changing!

"You taste so good," Mary said as she hungrily licked the stranger's pussy, having not even looked up to see whose was her first ever pussy.

"Do I? Well no worries and welcome home," the girl moaned, "from now on you'll be inundated with all the pussy you can possibly eat."

"Mmmmmmm," Mary moaned in reply, feeling like the stereotypical fat kid in a candy store... so much pussy, so little time... although perhaps she had all the time in the world. Four years! Four whole years of endless young pussies willingly allowing her to dine on them.

"Oh fuck," the normally well-spoken Zarima moaned loudly, as she attempted to control herself through the rising pleasure literally vibrating inside her. She didn't want to be the first in her group to come, like that poor girl who now was crawling around with a tail sticking out of her ass. But she'd never had a climax before, and knew she had no control over the power of this pleasure rising inside her.

Although Mary had never eaten pussy before this moment, she had, of course, had her pussy eaten (poorly) many times by her husband (although not for at least fifteen years), and she could remember what had gotten her stimulated and what hadn't. She'd also read dozens of lesbian stories in the past week, and many of them had given detailed descriptions of various cunnilingual techniques. One she recalled vividly because it was so simplistic yet effective, was using her tongue to inscribe the alphabet upon a girl's pussy. So she began doing just that... A-B-C...

"Oh, fucking dammit," the model-like hot blonde sitting beside Zarima screamed as an orgasm struck her. Zarima sighed a huge sigh of relief she hadn't come first, and she was now free just to close her eyes and allow this brand new pleasure to flood through her body!

...D-E-F... The girl's moans were increasing and her pussy was getting wetter, though Mary wasn't certain whether that was because of her technique and eagerness and thus emerging from the pussy, or it was only her own excessive saliva.

"I'm going to... oh fuck... I'm going to... I'm going tooooooooo..." Zarima babbled as the new pleasure completely consumed her, swarming her on the outside with warmth, and on the inside feeling like fireworks exploding from every nerve in her body, as she experienced not only her very first orgasm, but likely the Mother of ALL Orgasms!

...G-H-I-J-K... Mary sorely wanted to get this girl off. She had no idea how long each rotation was supposed to last... perhaps five minutes, she had no idea how long her sodomy training had lasted, she would later learn they'd been given ten minutes. As she wetly spelt the alphabet, she wiggled her tongue as well, completely intoxicated by this pussy and focused on tasting the girl's cum.

"I've... never..." Zarima declared to no one and to everyone, although her words came out singly, interspersed with her heavy breathing, as this typhoon of an orgasm continued sending wave after wave throughout her entire body, making her head go light and almost robbing her of consciousness.

L-M-N-O. Mary continued, now spelling the alphabet more rapidly as the girl's moans increased, completely unaware of her friend's massive orgasm and declaration just a few feet away.

"Come...." Zarima weakly managed to form another word, as the pleasure just continued coming and coming, while she did too.

...P-Q-R-S-T... Mary devoured the pussy as if it was her last meal.

"Don't you dare fucking stop!" the girl moaned, while Mary of course had no intention at all of stopping until she'd activated a geyser of pussy cum!

"Be...." Zarima managed only half a word.

...U-V-W... Mary was prepared to write her own novel on this pussy if necessary, the subtle taste of wetness making her taste buds spark, and she just had to taste the full flood of this pussy!

"...fore," Zarima finally uttered, easily the longest time in history for a woman to spit out four simple words.

"You've never come before?" Josie gasped. She'd been listening carefully, sensing Zarima was saying something very important to her.

"Like never?!" another girl added.

...X-Y-Z... and then Mary began making continuous X-Y-Z motions, the three letters enabling her tongue to explore the entire pussy region.

"No," Zarima said, finally opening her eyes to see her daughter standing in front of her a dozen feet away, staring at her with tearful compassion all over her face. "Not once."

"Fuuuuuuuuuck," the girl screamed, as she grabbed Mary's head and flooded her face with a massive gush of cunt cum.

Mary hungrily licked it all up, a rush of adrenaline coursing through her at the thrill of getting this girl off, so much more satisfying than getting a guy off.

"Well, that lack will change dramatically over the next four years," Josie promised, deciding that Zarima wouldn't be wearing beige-coloured of nylons for a first-timer when going to The Pit on Friday, but white ones, calling for her cunt to be pounded hard and often, or perhaps red for some double and maybe even triple penetration. Usually for the first time at The Pit, she allowed random choice to determine the colour of nylons each girl would wear on a Friday, and the resultant consequences (although consequences was the wrong term, since consequences typically implied bad things would happen, and these consequences...

a) full face fucking for black nylons

b) deep ass fucking for fishnets

c) mouth full of cunt for pink

d) double or even triple penetration for red,

or e) hard cunt pounding for the aforementioned white... were all anything but bad. And Zarima was going to be blacked like no other pledge before her.

"You must have eaten lots of pussy before," the girl Mary had just eaten praised her, as she released her head.

"No, never," Mary corrected her, as she finally looked up to see whose pussy she'd been licking. It wasn't a girl she'd ever met before... but she was very hot.

"Never?" the girl asked, sounding surprised.

"I've read a lot about it recently, and I guess it just comes naturally," Mary shrugged, thrilled to look around and realise she was the first one in her group to get someone off, and therefore she'd advance to participate in some later and highly prized event... hopefully more pussy eating.

"I knew you'd be a natural," Josie congratulated her.

"You mean when you tempted me with that sweet pussy of yours, and then sent me away all hungry for more of you?" Mary asked, looking at Josie wickedly. And yes, hungrily.

"You'll need to earn the privilege of eating my gourmet pussy," Josie said, loving this MILF.

"Then kindly state your requirements. I'll do whatever it takes to earn that privilege," Mary said, wanting to crawl over to her and bury her face in the sorority leader's pussy right now.

"Patience, my sweet pussy eater. All good things come to those who wait," Josie said just as a buzzer went off. So Josie next addressed the entire room in a loud voice, saying, "On that note, everyone switch. Purple pussy pleasers go and get your first taste of sorority sister slit; red riders come and straddle one of these ferocious fuck phalluses; pink podophiles, and no I don't mean pedophiles, look it up later if you need to, come and learn the wonders of foot worshipping; and blue butt girls, it's time for some strap-on sodomy."

Mary loved the series of witty alliteration as she crawled to the Sybians and helped Zarima off of hers. She was still trembling.

"Having fun?" Mary asked. "Glad you stuck around?"

"So glad," Zarima said, still in the afterglow of her euphoria.

"My turn," Mary said, as she straddled the same cock her friend had just ridden to ecstasy. "Thanks for getting this cock all wet and lubricated for me."

"Always with the jokes! But you're most welcome. Where do I go now?" Zarima asked.

"Go over there and eat some pussy; and don't forget to swallow... get some liquid back in that hot body," Mary said.

"Oh, okay," Zarima said, still in a daze.

"Come here, Afaf's Mommy slut," a girl ordered, snapping her fingers.

"Yes, Mistress," Zarima said, "gladly," crawling over to the widespread legs.

"Time for a snack," the girl said, as she guided the pretty Muslim between her thick Latina thighs. "My name is Anita. We hot brown girls need to stick together."

"Yes, Mistress," Zarima repeated, "and I'm Zarima; thank you, Mistress," hardly knowing what she was saying as she mindlessly began to lick her first pussy... but the first taste to tantalise her taste buds immediately brought her zinging back into reality.

"Let's get this rodeo started," Mary urged, "Yee haw!" sitting impatiently on the cock, bigger than her ex's, but a tad smaller than the eight-inch black real-life vibe she used regularly. She loved the thought that her pussy juices were now mingling with Zarima's!

"We may have awakened a sleeping slut," Josie said, as she switched on the vibrations.

"I'm wide awake now, Mistress!" Mary agreed, as intense vibrations stirred immediate pleasure in her pussy. The ass fucking had been hot, the pussy eating a rush, and now this vibrating toy had her in a frenzy.

"That's it, lick my pussy nice and slow; you're already very good at this," Anita said as Zarima did just that... enjoying the sweet nectar of this vagina. Truth be told, before this moment she'd never considered what one might taste like... had never even tasted her own. This was a taste that was virtually unexplainable, and yet also delicious.

"Ooooooooh," Mary moaned, as she got off on the vibrations, which were putting her vibe to shame... the vibrations were way stronger than her toy's even if the dick was smaller... this large machine simply had a lot more horsepower.

For a few minutes Zarima slowly explored the college coed's pussy, ignoring everything around her. She'd always been a pleaser... and just like her earlier foot worshipping... this intimacy with Anita was something she felt was a natural extension of who she truly was. She was a people pleaser... and if she was able to bring pleasure to appreciative girls such as Anita, that only enhanced her own excitement.

"Fuck stud, where have you been all my life?" Mary asked the machine as she began to grind on it... two of her teammates had already come from their fuck machines, so she was safe to come whenever she pleased.. which was going to be soon.

"Just close your eyes and imagine yourself eating my pussy," Josie whispered into her ear, taking a particular liking to the sexy MILF.

"I already am, you mind reader Mistress you," Mary moaned, "the memory of your sweet peach is forever resident in my fevered brain." Mary was required to do whatever she was told, which she didn't mind a bit; she needed to address all these girls, including Josie, and she supposed even her daughter as Mistress, which she felt very natural doing; but nobody was saying she needed to be timid about it. She was having the time of her life, and was expressing herself irrepressibly!

"Oh? Then just wait until I sit on your face," Josie whispered.

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkk!!" Mary screamed, that visual enough to make her erupt instantly.

"Suck my clit, slut," Anita ordered. Zarima obeyed, tugging the little nubbin between her lips, which made the Latina moan loudly. Discovering the power of the clit, she focused on it.

"So goooooooood," Mary trembled, as the orgasm spun through her like a tornado striking the ground to send everything flying after a long tease.

"Don't stop slut, don't stop," Anita cried, pulling Zarima's head deep into her wetness.

Zarima had only previously been called a slut by racist men, and she'd highly resented it; but being called one by this sorority girl really turned her on. She couldn't explain why, but in these surroundings, she wanted to be a slut! She reveled in the idea! She wanted to fully explore what it was like to be a totally unfettered sexual being.