Sorority MILFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you say so, Mistress," Zarima said, shame coursing through her entire being, even as a little dampness leaked out of her vagina... which confused her even more. Why was her body reacting this way to such verbal humiliation?

"Have a good first day," Cassie said, leaning in and kissing Mary on her red flushed cheek.

"Thank you, Mistress, you too," Mary said, completely captivated by Cassie, even while she felt bad for Zarima.

"You have a good day, too," Belinda said, and for the first time since she'd entered the room, her tone softened.

"Thank you, Mistress," Zarima replied, thankful she no longer needed to weather the cold wrath of this pretty coed. Did I just think of her as pretty? She's terrifying, but yes, I have to admit she's also very pretty. "You have a great day, too."

"Oh, I certainly will," Belinda said, already knowing she'd soon be ass fucking the owner of a nearby bakery whom she'd turned last year. The woman was in her early sixties, but easily one of the nastiest sluts she'd ever met... preferring to get ass fucked over anything else. She'd even brought her eighteen-year-old granddaughter into the room to watch when she was visiting during spring break last year, and eventually the girl had become a submissive, pussy pleasing, ass taking slut just like her grandma. She was pledging the sorority this year too... so alas, she was off limits during pledge week, unless new orders came down from the Inner Circle.

The two sophomores left, and Mary tried to make light of what they'd just experienced by saying, "Well, I guess pledge week has officially begun."

"That was humiliating," Zarima said, trying to hide the way it had also somehow sexually stimulated her.

"I bet our humiliation is the point of pledge week," Mary said, "they want us to prove we can take it," thinking this had likely been just the first of many upcoming interactions that would be even more intense.

"Not sure I can take a whole week of this," Zarima said, still trying to process her strange mixed feelings and a tingling in her vagina she wasn't used to feeling.

"Well, the good news is pledge week lasts only five days," Mary said, always the optimist.

"Then maybe I will survive," Zarima said, suddenly realizing she was famished. "But again, if I don't get something to eat, I still won't survive."

"I'm starving too," Mary said, needing something to distract her from the naughty thoughts spinning in her head.

They slipped into their shoes... Mary's a pair of four-inch black heels, while Zarima was in a much more practical pair of black flats.

They arrived downstairs and were surprised to see an entire buffet awaiting them. Josie came over, hugged each of them and said, "Welcome to the sisterhood."

"Is every day like this?" Mary asked.

"We make sure our pledges always leave for the day satisfied with their breakfast," Josie explained.

"Well just from the sight of this spread, I'm very satisfied already," Mary said.

"Oh, trust me, you'll be enjoying a wide range of breakfast treats here," Josie said, in a less than subtle tone... one Mary caught instantly, which made her pussy leak a little again with anticipation for something unpredictable except it would include sex, which seemed inevitable, while Zarima didn't catch on at all.

"I'm looking forward to it," Mary responded, not at all naïve or rattled by the implied innuendo.

"Oh, it will change your life," Josie promised.

"Everything lately has been life changing," Mary responded right back, her curiosity growing with every moment, and deciding to be a little brazen, a side of her she'd lost years ago, she added, "in truth, I'm curious to try as many new experiences as I possibly can."

"Then you're in the right place," Josie said, as Mary glanced down and saw she was wearing black pantyhose. She wondered if perhaps the colour of nylons was a symbol of anything. Josie was wearing black, the sophomore girls earlier were in mocha, and Amy, who she saw chatting to another MILF pledge she had briefly been introduced to yesterday was in white... while the MILF and a couple other freshman pledges were all in the identical green she was wearing.

"I hope so," Mary said, as Zarima looked on, bewildered by the entire conversation.

"Soon," Josie said, then walked away.

"Let's eat," Mary said, and they proceeded to dine on an amazing breakfast, while also meeting most of the other pledges, both younger and older.

The school day flew by. Mary received lots of looks because of how she was dressed, including a few catcalls, some whistles and even a few catty glares from girls. It felt like she was in high school all over again. She'd once been popular and had attracted lots of attention, very much like she was attracting today, almost all of it good, and she felt the rush of that long-forgotten time. Her psychology professor, Professor Lane, a tall, pretty woman with long auburn hair, greeted her warmly, and said how excited she was to see her pledging the sorority... she confided she was an alumnus, and recalled to Mary that her own pledge week (as a teenager) had been one of the most thrilling ones she'd ever experienced.

Zarima was far more self-conscious throughout her day. She too received catcalls, whistles and glares... all three were completely new to her. She was accustomed to being a wallflower, completely ignored except by the odd racist who might taunt her based on superficial biased judgements. Part of her was mortified by all this attention; this wasn't who she was. But another part of her felt alive. After more than four decades of being completely ignored in public, it was quite exciting to be noticed wherever she went. Yes, it was because of superficial things. Her big breasts not remotely concealed by the tight t-shirt, her strong wide legs encased in the ridiculous bright green nylons, and the way her tight plaid skirt showcased every curve of her big booty. She'd always been taught to hide these assets behind completely loose-fitting and all-concealing garments, taught that showing any skin except for tiny portions of her face was a sin; yet every catcall, every whistle, and even every glare instilled her with a strange confidence... which was countered by the guilt piled upon her head because the way she was dressed was sinful.

Back at the sorority, in their dorm room, Mary asked, "So how was your first day of college?"

"The classes were amazing," Zarima said, having always loved learning, and today doing it with real professors instead of secretly on YouTube on her iPad, was life changing.

"Yeah, I felt so alive!" Mary enthused.

"Yeah, I'd forgotten how much fun it is to learn and to just be open about doing it," Zarima said.

"Did you get any attention because of your outfit?" Mary asked.

"More than during the rest of my entire life," Zarima said.

"Well, you couldn't hide those big tits of yours or that big booty in that outfit they gave us," Mary said, having never seen the shape of Zarima's body before today. She was actually as beautiful on the outside as she was on the inside... not too many times you learned about a person that way around... usually you saw the outside first, and then you discovered later on whether the beauty or ugliness of the inside matched the outside.

"Mary!" Zarima gasped, even though she was used to such bluntness from her white friend.

"I'm just saying that today I learned you have great tits and an amazing ass," Mary said, enjoying razzing her Muslim friend.

"Well you have a pretty great body too," Zarima complimented back.

"I know," Mary said, then laughing.

"At least you're not vain."

"No, I'm certainly not vain," Mary said. "I'm just a gorgeous realist."

"Okay, my mistake," Zarima laughed.

"I forgive you," Mary said.

"You're so generous," Zarima shook her head.

"And humble, you mustn't forget how humble I am," Mary pointed out.

A knock on the door, and Amy walked in.

"How was your day?" Amy asked, looking at the moms both dressed like coed sluts.

"Great," Mary said. "Yours?"

"Not bad," Amy said, having been unable to really focus while she worried about her mom. "And you, Mrs. Rafi?"

"Good," Zarima responded, "but please call me Zarima."

"So what's with the white nylons?" Mary asked. "Last year in all your pictures you wore tan ones."

"It identifies the hierarchy," Amy said. "Seniors wear black, juniors white, sophomores any shade of brown, and freshmen a variety of shades." She neglected to get into the down and dirty details of how each shade of brown indicated something different about the variety of sex the wearer was indulging in that day, as did each colour of freshman nylons. And alas, her mother would learn soon enough the true sexual meaning of each colour at the sorority... plus she imagined... her mother would also learn, as she had, the different colour codes for The Pit, a nightclub for white women to discover the joys of BBC... a freshman tradition for every Friday, as well as one for the entire sorority on the last Friday of each month.

"I see," Mary said. "I'm not sure green really flatters me."

"It definitely doesn't flatter me," Zarima joked.

"Well, you may be wearing a new colour tomorrow, based on how you do tonight," Amy said, wondering how well her mother, and even more so Mrs. Rafi would survive the first night.

"And what happens tonight?" Mary asked curiously.

"I'm sworn to secrecy," Amy said, "but it will be a lot of fun." For her it was and always had been, and she assumed her mother would get right into it once she immersed herself in the wildness that was pledging. Of course, that was what she was worried about. How would her mother react when she learned the truth about the sorority... about what she'd had to do two years ago to pledge, and what her mom would have to do in the next five days?

"Well, that's intriguing and completely useless information," Mary said playfully.

"Always happy to disappoint," Amy replied.

"Well, then your mission is accomplished," Mary said.

"See you at seven," Amy said.

"Okay," Mary said.

Once Amy was gone, Mary asked Zarima, "Have you seen Afaf?"

"We had lunch together," Zarima said, the entire lunch awkward since her daughter, like Amy just now, had refused to tell her anything about the upcoming week.

"That's nice," Mary said.

"Are you worried what they might make us do?" Zarima asked.

"Worried. Curious. Excited," Mary said. "I'm just going with the flow. I'm finally living my twenties, albeit two decades tardy."

"I wish I could be that relaxed and carefree," Zarima said.

"That's why you're so lucky to have me with you," Mary said, as she collapsed onto her bed, suddenly realizing how exhausted she was. It had indeed been a long first day, and reading between Amy's nondescriptive words, it wasn't close to being over. "I'm going to take a nap."

"Good idea," Zarima said, as she too collapsed onto her bed. It was a lot smaller than her bed at home, but having it to herself felt quite liberating.

Both ladies were indeed exhausted, and they slept through supper, and were awakened by an abrupt knock at the door and then their blankets getting pulled off of them.

"Get up, you peasant pledging pets," Belinda ordered belligerently.

"What? Where?" Mary babbled, not sure where she was. "Oh, is it seven already?"

"Right now, sluts," Belinda demanded, making both women's eyes go wide at being called sluts for no apparent reason.

"Okay, okay," Zarima said, getting up groggily.

"Both of you on all fours," Belinda ordered, as if she were a drill sergeant in the military. She loved this power... maybe a little too much for someone who was still a pet most of the time.

Both Mary and Zarima obeyed, wordlessly glancing at each other. Zarima radiating utter fear, while Mary's vibes were more about curiosity.

Both Zarima's fear and Mary's curiosity were answered moments later, when a collar was fastened around each of their necks... each collar attached to a leash.

"Now remain on all fours, my submissive sluts, and crawl behind us," Belinda ordered, as she tugged on Zarima's leash harder than necessary.

Zarima looked at Mary helplessly as she began to crawl, following the mean bitch.

Cassie far more gently tugged Mary's collar and said breathlessly, like Marilyn Monroe might have spoken, "Follow me, my sexy MILF."

"Yes, Mistress," Mary said happily, in awe of what was happening, and trying to imagine all the wicked things that were likely about to follow.

"You'll be a good pet, won't you?" Cassie said, looking down at the hot older woman.

"I'll obey without hesitation, Mistress Cassie," Mary vowed, ready to do whatever it took to successfully pledge this sorority.

"That's the perfect attitude," Cassie approved, as she began walking and gently leading her sexy pet.

Mary followed her out of the dorm room, her pussy tingling, and suddenly realising that crawling like this would result in her flashing the entire sorority with her recently shaved pussy... having shaved it the day before coming to the sorority in anticipation of whatever might lay ahead. She considered the term MILF to be such a promising word.

Two minutes later, they arrived in the large living room, and their leashes were removed, but not the collars. Mary saw that all the girls who weren't pledges were either standing or sitting in a large circle with six Sybians in the middle.

Mary had always wondered what it would be like to ride one of those... and she was undoubtedly about to find out, but while everyone in the room watched. Zarima, on the other hand, couldn't possibly fathom the purpose of the six contraptions.

Josie greeted, "welcome, pledges, sorority sisters and especially alumni."

Mary looked around and saw a few older women not wearing green nylons. One was in black, three in white, and the friendly Professor Lane she'd chatted with earlier in the day was in mocha. This was curious... very, very curious.

"So, all twenty-four of you pledges were personally recruited. Your mother might be an alumnus, you may come from a powerful family, you may have earned a scholarship, and in two cases your daughter is currently one of our sisters. But regardless of how, you're the chosen few... you're among the fortunate ones in the world."

There was clapping by all the sorority sisters and alumni.

"Of course, first you must prove yourselves worthy of becoming members of the most elite sorority in the nation," Josie continued, dressed all in black and looking completely stunning.

More clapping from the sisters, while all the pledges remained on all fours like the pledging pets they were.

"You'll all be assigned some very extreme tasks to perform during the next four days and five nights," Josie said. "Understand that everyone standing or sitting around you has pledged at some point in her life and thus completed these same tasks. Understand that these tasks are to test your loyalty to the sisterhood. Performing them will enable you to become part of a hierarchy that evolves as you rise through it. Understand that some of your most embarrassing tasks will be filmed as security for you, come what may, to keep the secrets of this sorority that goes back decades. If you have any doubts about going forward or your ability to keep all our secrets, now is the time to leave."

Mary had no intention of leaving, she'd meant it when she'd promised to obey without hesitation, no matter what the task was. It was becoming apparent there would be no small amount of sexual hazing, and she was eager to take part in it, even though she'd obviously have to do everything in front of her daughter... who'd already accomplished every scandalous task she was about to undertake.

Yet she was very concerned about Zarima. She glanced over and saw the complete look of terror on her face.

Zarima was paralyzed. Josie's words were so foreboding. She looked around, knowing that whatever she was expected to do would not only be filmed, but be watched by everyone here. As she puzzled out the strange contraptions in front of her, she realized that on top of them were implements that could only serve as penises. Would she be expected to sit on one of them? They were each way bigger than her husband's! Yet even as terror coursed through her, a strange sensation also coursed through her, making her pussy once again get wet. So although she'd heard and understood the warning, she didn't budge. Partly because she was overwhelmed by what was happening; partly because she felt the need to see what would happen next; partly because she wanted to feel even more of those strange sensations coursing through her body; partly because even though she knew it was sinful, she wanted to experience what one of those big dicks would feel like inside of her; partly because she didn't want to disappoint Mary or her daughter; but mostly because she was feeling incredibly horny!

"Last chance," Josie said, then after a minute while nobody left, she tossed two dozen packages of nylons onto the floor and said, "Crawl over and grab a pair. Then put them on."

Mary crawled out and grabbed a pair of red ones, since she loved that colour on herself, although she'd never worn it as nylons. It was awkward to remove her green nylons and put on the red ones while sitting on the floor wearing a short skirt and no panties, but she did. After the first few moments she realized there was no way could accomplish this change of clothing without flashing her pussy to half the room, so she just kept her eyes down while she went ahead and did it anyway.

Mary glanced over to Zarima, and saw she was equally struggling to put on a pair of purple nylons. She looked around the room and saw the other two colours available were pink and blue.

Once all the girls had their new nylons on, Josie continued, "so for the rest of the night, everybody wearing the same colour you're wearing are your five teammates."

Candy then added, "The colour also determines which task you'll do first."

"And tonight you'll each complete four tasks," Veronica continued.

"Pledges wearing blue, crawl to the Sybians, straddle one and lower yourself onto the dildo," Veronica instructed. "Then sit still and await further instructions."

"Pledges in pink, crawl to one of the six girls in black nylons and wait," Candy instructed.

Amber, the other junior member of the Inner Circle spoke up for the first time, "Sluts in purple, crawl to any sorority sister wearing white nylons, and kneel before her."

Zarima crawled, her head still in a bit of a daze, to the first girl wearing white she spied. It was a chubby blonde girl with a big smile on her face.

Lastly Amy spoke, and as fate would have it, her mother had picked the colour that placed her on the team she was leading, "Girls in red, crawl to a girl wearing any shade of brown nylon; she'll also be wearing a small strap-on."

Mary overheard someone mentioning the word tail, and she wondered what that meant, as she crawled over to a Japanese girl who looked so sweet and innocent, except for the strap-on hooked to her waist.

Josie began explaining the rules. "Girls in blue on the Sybians, you must remain seated for as long as you can without coming. The member of each team who comes first will wear a special tail for the rest of the night... inserted in her ass."

"Oh my," Zarima said out loud.

"Did you wish to say something?" Josie asked, looking down at Zarima.

"Certainly not, Mistress," Zarima replied immediately, learning the rules quickly.

"Good," Josie said as she continued, "Girls in pink, your first task is to crawl between the legs of the sorority sister before you and eat her pussy. The one who gets her future sister off first will qualify to compete in a special final round."