Sorority MILFs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary allowed the pleasure to continue coursing through her even while the machine kept pummeling her with intense vibrations, and she could feel a second orgasm rising to overtake the first. She'd never had multiple orgasms before... usually slyly rubbing one out after her ex came inside her and then rolled over and began snoring. "Oh God, I have another orgasm rising!"

"This machine moonlights as a math professor; it specialises in multiples," Josie joked.

"He's an effective teacher then. I've never had multiple orgasms," Mary joked back, but half seriously.

"Well, that's about to be rectified," Josie said, as she reached out and cranked Mary's machine up to its most intense setting!

"Mother fucker!!" Mary screamed.

"Not yet," Josie foretold wickedly.

"Soooooooo goooooooood," Mary groaned, as she leaned forward, rested her hands on the machine and just allowed it to give her the fucking her man never had. Why wasn't this machine considered a mandatory bachelorette party gift?

Zarima kept licking and sucking until she felt wetness gush into her mouth as Anita declared, "I'm coming!"

Zarima felt a rush of excitement course through her at getting this friendly girl off, an excitement that rivaled that thrill of orgasm she'd just experienced from the sex machine. She eagerly drank down as much of the vaginal cocktail as she could. She'd swallowed her husband's cum many times, as he preferred oral to normal sex, but girl cum was a whole lot tastier. She swallowed it all, and lapped all over the vagina, looking for more.

"Fuuuuuuuck!!" Mary screamed as her second orgasm consumed her.

"Okay ladies, one final rotation," Josie declared as she watched Mary come. She might need to take this hot MILF to her room this very night!

Mary weakly rolled off the machine and tumbled the thankfully short distance to the floor, as Josie announced, "Purples, go get your assholes reamed; reds go and discover the thrill of pedal submission; pinks come over here and fuck yourselves; and blues go eat some cunt."

This time Zarima didn't have to move her weary body further than a couple of feet before someone had approached her, and she felt hands on her ass cheeks and a tongue on her starfish.

Mary crawled over to a cute pair of nylon-clad feet, lifted a foot up, and began sucking on the sheer nylon toes.

Zarima couldn't believe she was not only allowing a woman to lick her butthole, but that she was about to be sodomized... and she wasn't resisting any of it, not even mentally! She'd discovered the fountain of youth, and it was sex... pure, dirty, beautiful, sordid sex!

Mary sucked on each toe while slowly caressing the nylon-clad calf... this was such a smooth, sensual, relaxing task after her three intense ones.

Zarima felt a finger slide into her ass... and she let out a slight yelp, as a bit of pain troubled... no, that was completely the wrong word... as the pain excited her!

Amy meanwhile had grabbed a random sophomore's head and shoved it against her pussy since she was so horny... not from watching her mother, but from watching Zarima's complete transformation from a sexless figure almost totally hidden behind yards and yards of all-concealing cloth, to a liberated and joyous slut with her short plaid skirt flying free to expose all her wet, shiny, dark-skinned charms... It was so fucking hot!

Mary made sure to kiss, lick and smell every inch of the sorority sister's foot.

Meanwhile, Zarima was having her ass fingered, and it felt so... weird. Not amazing like the vibrating machine, not terrible either... just... weird.

Mary moved to the other nylon-clad foot and replicated her dedicated toe sucking.

Zarima felt the finger pull out and then a penis slide in. A burn filled her, and although it hurt considerably more than the finger had at first, it was a good hurt. It was a reminder of her sin... that pleasure and pain went hand in hand.

Nearby, yet another girl screamed as she climaxed on her machine.

"Just relax and remember to breathe," the girl who'd just shoved the plastic penis into her butt advised.

"Okay, thank you Mistress," Zarima said, remaining the soul of propriety even while being butt-fucked, as she processed her experiences during this wild, life-changing night. She'd first licked a girl's feet, and next she'd discovered what a gigantic orgasm felt like... at forty-seven. She'd then tasted her first vagina... at forty-seven. And now she was welcoming a penis into her butt for the first time... at forty-seven... and this was just Day One of Five!

"Mmmmmmm, I could do this all night," Mary said, as she tenderly massaged this stranger's foot with her hands and tongue.

"I've had my eye on you, and like everything else you've done tonight," the girl said, "you're a natural."

"Thank you, Mistress," Mary said, slowly licking up and down the entire sole of the foot.

"Oh, that's beginning to feel better," Zarima said, as the pain began to subside and a subtle pleasure began to rise.

"Oh, it's going to progress far beyond just better," the girl promised.

"Okay," Zarima said, just allowing the pleasure yet again to take hold of her body. But just as it was approaching truly wonderful, that dratted buzzer went off again, and Josie declared everyone's time was up.

"Pledges, except for our four pussy pleasing winners, find a girl who's willing and straddle her leg," Josie instructed.

Zarima felt the penis slip out of her butt and she crawled weakly away, suddenly feeling quite tired, towards a random girl who suddenly moved away, whereupon Amy sat down in her place.

"Come straddle my leg, Mrs. Rafi."

"Please call me, Zarima, Amy," she replied, as she stood up and awkwardly, wearily, straddled her best friend's daughter's leg.

"Winners, come and kneel before one of the four alumni sitting in the middle," Josie instructed, as four alumni sat down in four chairs someone had recently set in place.

Mary, upon seeing Professor Lane, quickly crawled over to her.

"So we meet again," the Professor smiled in welcome.

"So we do," Mary agreed, finding the connection she felt with this professor as surreal as everything else that had transpired today.

Josie explained, "Leg straddlers, you have now become leg humpers, and when I say go, you're to hump and grind and do whatever it takes to get yourselves off without using your hands. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," twenty girls chorused in almost perfect unison.

Although this was weird, straddling Amy's leg, a girl she'd watched growing up, the prospect of coming again washed away any awkwardness... she wanted to feel that pleasure again. And besides, Amy had invited her specifically, knowing full well what she'd be doing here. Pandora's pleasure box had been opened, and it was remaining open for ongoing business.

Josie said, "And our four finalists. A very simple task. The first one to get her alumnus off wins. And the winner is awarded the special perk of withdrawing from any single task during the rest of the week. Remember today has been just the beginning. Does everyone understand what you're doing?"

"Yes," many girls said.

Mary stared at 'her' professor's pussy, which was shaved other than a tussle of auburn hair above it, and waited for the word go.

"On three: one, two, three," Josie and the sisters counted. Instantly twenty girls began humping on legs, while Mary buried her face into her second pussy of the night... determined to get this charming woman off, determined to taste pussy cum again, and determined to win.

Zarima placed her hands on her hips and began slowly to grind. This was somehow the most awkward of the various things she'd done tonight. Her lack of coordination quickly became evident.

Mary didn't use the alphabet technique this time, but instead she sucked on the pussy and clit aggressively... this wasn't about worshipping, this was more like drilling down to provoke a gusher of crude oil.

After under a minute, Zarima was getting frustrated; this felt good, but it wasn't bringing her the pleasure the toy had. It was only a slight tease.

Terrier-like, Mary shook her head back and forth with the professor's clit in her mouth.

"Oh God yes, Mary, that's it," Professor Lane trembled, the hour-long display of sexual acts having already gotten her pussy very wet... she'd enjoyed watching all the pledges perform, but there was just something about Mary. Which made her smile at her accidental reference to the classic movie... and now that she thought about it, Mary did have a passing resemblance to Cameron Diaz.

Encouraged, Mary continued giving the professor's cunt everything she had.

Zarima asked, "Mistress, do I need to hump Mistress Amy's leg, or may I hump her foot?"

"Whichever you prefer," Josie allowed, loving this formerly painfully shy woman's newfound eagerness.

Zarima clambered down from Amy's leg, sat on the floor, brought her vagina to Amy's nylon-clad foot, and began grinding her pussy on that.

"Creative," Josie approved.

"Mmmmmm, yes, I love your doing that!" Amy squealed, finding this experience strangely hot. While growing up, she'd always liked and respected this kind, soft-spoken woman, and she'd also been good friends with Afaf, but this passionate strumpet who'd been set free tonight, obviously for the first time, was truly something else.

'Oh, fuck! Yes, I'm about to come," the professor declared, only about three minutes into the pussy eating finale.

Mary didn't relent in her attack until she felt the professor's legs squeezing her head and felt the wetness slowly oozing out of her... a completely different orgasm from the other one she'd provoked tonight. Nevertheless, she lapped up all the pussy juice, which had a similar yet subtly different taste to the girl's.

"Oh yes, that's much better," Zarima moaned, since in this position she could really rub herself.

"Mary wins," Josie declared, "and I suspect in record time. Is it actually a finale record?"

"Two forty-nine," Veronica, who'd been timing the event reported.

"Then by ten seconds, it is a new record," Josie declared. "Way to go, Mary!"

Mary looked up and said in a playful tone, "I'd like to thank the Academy for nominating me for this unique award of Best Supporting Actress in a Cunnilingual Role."

"Get back to licking, my new favourite slut," the professor ordered, deciding multiple orgasms were in order.

So, Mary resumed licking, this time more leisurely.

Moans were echoing all through the room... girls humping legs all over the place... it was such a hot sight. Of course, so would be tomorrow's glory hole activity, Thursday's strap-on wrestling competition, Friday's not-allowed-to-be-filmed night out at The Pit, and of course the Saturday orgy. But there was always something magical about this first night.

Zarima's orgasm was rising, but she needed something more. Desperate to come again, she reached down to bring Amy's toes to her pussy and eagerly brought her vagina forward so the toes were slightly inside her.

"Oh, you want me to foot fuck you?" Amy asked.

"Yes, please," Zarima begged so horny. "That is if you don't mind."

"Okay, I don't mind at all," Amy agreed, as she began moving her foot in and out of Zarima's soaking wet pussy. She wouldn't be able to get her entire foot in there of course, but all five toes began pleasuring this sexy, horny, moaning, desperate Muslim MILF.

"Oh yes, more, Amy, please don't stop," Zarima moaned loudly.

Mary heard Zarima and her daughter interacting, and she wondered what was happening. She wished she could see, but she had her mouth full and a second orgasm to give to the professor.

"Come on my toes, my sexy slut," Amy ordered, as she rubbed her foot faster, and in a circular motion.

"Oh yes, I'll be your slut," Zarima declared, "I'll be the house slut for everyone here."

"Oh, you will be," a girl agreed.

"Oh yes... yes Amy, I'm so close," Zarima moaned, as she wiggled her big ass to meet Amy's foot pressure and trying somehow to get the foot deeper inside her... although to no avail.

"Oh, yes Mary, you're about to get me off again," the professor moaned, feeling her second orgasm rapidly rising.

"You can come on my face anytime you wish, Professor," Mary offered willingly.

"This extra credit assignment won't change your actual grade," the professor joked.

"Oh, I hope to earn A's both in and out of your class," Mary said.

"You're certainly getting an A plus for tonight," the professor awarded, as she reached down and pulled Mary's pretty face deeper into her wetness and resumed grinding her pussy on said face.

"Oh yes Amy, foot fuck me, foot fuck my vagina," Zarima begged, so close.

"It's called a pussy, Zarima, never a vagina," Veronica corrected her.

'Really? Okay then, foot fuck my pussy," Zarima accommodated the correction, a word she'd never used before, had hardly even heard before, although the coarser word fuck had escaped her lips perhaps three times in her life before tonight... the night of her sexual liberation... of her sexual awakening....

"Come on my foot, my sexy slut, come right now," Amy barked, her dominant persona finally coming through, finally feeling free to forget her mother was right here in the same room... since she'd conducted herself tonight far more demurely than she would have if her mother wasn't a pledge. But horny, and seeing how smoothly and unself-consciously her mother was submerging herself into the sorority submission culture, finally made Amy feel allowed to be freely sexual herself.

"Yes, Mistress Amy, fuck my pussy, oh yes, Mistress Amy, oh yes, oh yes, oh, oh oh, oh, yesssssssssss!!!" Zarima screamed as her second orgasm erupted and coated Amy's nylon-clad foot.

"Good girl," Amy purred, as she felt excessive wetness splatter the sole of her foot.

"Yessssss," the Professor screamed, just like so many other women had done in the past few minutes, as she came for a second time from Mary's eager tongue.

Mary again licked up the pussy cum even as she listened with pride to her daughter's dominant persona singing out... it was so hot! She wished she could have watched it, but she'd also loved eating the professor's sweet pussy. She suspected she and Professor Lane would become very close during the next four years, even though that would be far from the only relationship she'd be pursuing.

Gradually, everything came to an end.

Josie announced, "Well pledges, you've all successfully completed Task One. Get some rest, because tomorrow is another day... an entirely new glorious day." She wondered how many pledges would catch on to the subtle, if it even was subtle, hint of tomorrow's event... she assumed from the completely spent look of sexual euphoria on all their faces that none of them were processing nuances with their peak mental acuity.

Josie was tempted to take Mary to her room and use her... yet she decided to stick to the plan and really make Mary earn her favours. Instead, she would sit on her daughter's face tonight.... "Pledges crawl back to your rooms. Good night."

Mary had anticipated Josie taking her to her room, and thus was slightly, okay, very disappointed to learn her eager participation tonight hadn't won her over like she'd hoped.

"Good job, Mom," Amy said; she now had her pussy-drenched foot in Zarima's mouth.

"I see you have a bit of a dominant streak in you," Mary said approvingly.

"Oh, I have a pretty large dominant streak in me," Amy corrected.

"Good to know," Mary said, "so if there's ever something you'd like me to do for you..." she trailed off, but she'd communicated her offer, this being a surreal conversation to be having with her daughter.

Zarima was sexually satisfied in ways she hadn't ever thought were possible, yet having her best friend watching her sucking her daughter's toes drenched in her own pussy juice felt awkward... even though it had been very satisfying, and she wouldn't change a thing... so she released Amy's foot.

The sisters dispersed.

Mary and Zarima crawled back to their room not only because it was required, but also because it felt like a fitting way to wrap up the evening. Except for the required stockings, they next unselfconsciously stripped naked in front of each other, which wouldn't have been possible a few hours ago, and tumbled into their beds.

After a moment, Mary said into the darkened room, "That was intense."

"I can't believe I was the one who did any of what I just did," Zarima said, replaying her wild night of sexual debauchery in her head.

"I feel the same way," Mary said, also replaying her wild night. She then asked, "Had you seriously never had an orgasm before?"

"No, never," Zarima admitted. "My husband never gave me one, and masturbation is a sin."

"So you've never masturbated either?" Mary asked, surprised.

"No," Zarima answered. "I still haven't, unless fucking myself on your daughter's foot counts."

"Is that what you two did together? I love it! Well going forward, masturbating will be the least of your sins," Mary laughed.

"I guess so," Zarima said. "Then you're not bothered by my submitting to Amy? I didn't single her out, she deliberately switched with the girl I was crawling towards, and then asked me to."

"No worries," Mary said. "It was pretty hot to listen to, although I couldn't figure out what you were doing together."

"She was quite forceful."

"Yeah, I wonder where she gets that from," Mary joked.

"Yeah, it's a real mystery."

Both were silent for a couple minutes before Mary asked, "Is it bad I'm still horny?"

"Don't know. Is it bad I'm completely exhausted, yet still horny?"

"Good question. Is it bad I feel like coming over to your bed and getting into a sixty-nine with you?"

"Is it bad I'd probably let you, even though I have no idea what that number has to do with sex?"

"It's where one girl eats another girl's pussy while the other girl returns the favour," Mary explained as she got out of her bed and crawled onto Zarima's.

"Oh. Then I think it's very bad for someone even to consider doing something so nasty," Zarima said as Mary parted her legs and straddled her friend's smiling face. "Very bad indeed."

"I just need a snack before going to sleep," Mary said as she began licking her friend's pussy. "If it helps, you may consider yourself a convenient source for my warm, bedtime milk."

"They say you shouldn't eat after eight o'clock, or you'll gain weight," Zarima joked, joking not something she was known to do.

"Stop talking and eat your bedtime snack," Mary ordered.

"Mmmmm, I like a bad woman who takes charge, so I'm not the one who needs to feel guilty," Zarima said, as she leaned up and began licking. "That's very selfless of you, perhaps even saintly."

"Like our bad daughters, like their wannabe bad mothers," Mary said, knowing that was a completely mangled version of the common truism, but in this context it made perfect sense.

COMING NEXT: DAY 2: Cum, Cum, Cum

The pledges go to a gloryhole, take part on a bukkake and a cum walk.

DAY 3: Strap-on Wrestling....

The pledges must wrestle until they cum... the last one without an orgasm wins.

Day 4: BBC Heaven @ the Pit

Pledges go to the Pit and discover the power of BBC.

Day 5: Sorority Orgy

The final day... a full fledge orgy.