Sorority Pledge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber doubled over as if she was massively out of breath & thinking she had time to decide what to try next Harmony closed her eyes & tried to envision how to win, but after a couple of seconds she realised she had been fooled as Amber had charged at her & head butted her right in the stomach sending them both tumbling to the floor again.

The collision momentarily stunned Harmony & that was all the time Amber needed to act, she stepped over the prone girl, grabbed her legs & pulled them up towards her shoulders. Harmony had put her arms out to try & break her fall so they were still out straight over her head & now the Chinese American girl brought the tips of her toes to the floor alongside them so that she was almost folded in two. Then she sat down on Harmony's face, her asshole pressed against Harmony's trapped nose with her pussy over her mouth, with her hands pressing down on the backs of Harmony's thighs the taller girl was completely stuck.

As Harmony tried futilely to throw her off Amber wiggled around to get entirely comfortable & as she did so Harmony's face seemed to disappear further in to the crack of her large ass, once she was totally comfortable the seated girl broke the silence that had descended as the onlookers took in the genius of how she had trapped her victim by saying,

"Well you may as well start to count Taylor, but honestly she's not getting out of this if you count to a thousand!"

As soon as Taylor started Amber spoke again,

"Harmony if you quit now I'll let you go & trust me that way will be better for you!" she gave a knowing giggle as she finished saying this.

Harmony continued to struggle & gave no indication she was even considering quitting the match but Amber held her there with practically no effort at all. Taylor continued to count & before she knew it Harmony heard the sorority vice president get to nine, she gave one last huge effort to escape but it was no good & she didn't even hear Taylor say ten as right then Amber ripped a loud high pitched fart right up her nose.

This meant the applause for Amber's victory was mixed with laughter, a fact that doubled Harmony's humiliation in defeat. Amber held her in position for a few seconds as she herself laughed before whispering to Harmony,

"Don't worry, I'll let you up in a second, we just need to make sure you absorb all the smell of that little gift I just gave you! I bet now you wish you'd quit when I gave you the chance!".

Harmony was forced to breathe in the nasty eggy smell Amber had let out until the big bottomed girl finally released her & when she got up she was sent to wash her face by Taylor before returning to her seat.

When Harmony returned & sat down she saw that Catalina & Cassie were already on the mats as for some reason was an open laundry basket, it was one of those circular baskets about four feet tall & it's lid was on the ground next to it.

"One of them has to shove the other in the basket & close the lid" Poppy whispered in her ear after seeing Harmony's confused look.

When Harmony focused on the match in front of her Catalina had just picked up Cassie & was raising her over her head, Cassie was 5 foot 5 with blonde hair & 34C breasts, she was slim but even so it was impressive that Catalina could lift her so high so easily. The 5 foot 8 Colombian American with 36C breasts & a large but well-toned ass threw her opponent in to the air so that she fell flat on her back a couple of feet in front of her.

The fall drove the air from Cassie's lungs & Catalina gave her no time to recover as she dropped her muscular backside on her victim's breasts. The rest of the match was irrelevant from that point on, Catalina scooped up her beaten foe & tipped her headfirst into the laundry basket & jammed on the lid.

When the watching girls finished applauding Catalina tipped the basket over, grabbed Cassie by the ankles & pulled her out before leaving her sprawled on the floor & returning happily to her seat.

Ashley stood & congratulated the four winners before having Lexi draw out the next set of matches,

"First we'll draw out the losing girls in to semi finals as they try to win the minor points, so Harmony will face Jess in a kiss my foot match & Cassie will face Rebecca in a toy box match. As for the girls still going for the full ten points, their semi finals will be Cindy versus Poppy in an I quit match & Amber versus Catalina in a survival match." Ashley announced.

Harmony hadn't noticed Taylor had left the room but as the sorority vice president hurried back down the stairs a few girls noticed her & the chatter that had built up quickly stopped so everyone heard her tell Ashley,

"I've spoken to Jenny, she's given me a few instructions & we'll need to send someone to the drug store a bit later, but for now Jess should sit out the rest of this challenge."

Jenny was the head doctor for the CIA & as a former Zeta Sigma Omega girl she volunteered to help this chapter of the sorority with medical testing for new girls and if they had medical questions or had a medical crisis. Jess was sent to lie down in guest room 2 & Heather was told to strip as she'd be replacing her for the remainder of the challenge. This meant Harmony would get a shot at revenge as Heather had defeated her in the same challenge when they had done it the week before.

Heather was a couple of inches shorter than Harmony & her blonde hair was a slightly darker shade than her opponent's but apart from that the pair were very similar in stature. Ashley informed the pair that for this match the contents of the toy box would be available for use & the way to win was to make the other girl kiss the foot of another nominated girl. Harmony picked Amy for Heather to kiss whereas Heather chose Britney for Harmony.

Chairs were brought out for Amy & Britney at the edge of the mats & both girls were instructed to take off their shoes & socks as well as to stay sat there until the end of the match. Once the combatants were stood facing each other on the mats Ashley announced that Scarla would be refereeing this round of matches.

Harmony remembered how she had lost when facing Heather before so this time she backed away as the shorter girl came towards her, she was retreating towards the toy box but reaching it wasn't her aim. Heather fell right in to the trap & thinking Harmony was seeking the potential weapons inside the box she charged & Harmony moved aside but left a foot out to trip her rival. Heather fell face first on the mats so Harmony threw herself on top, they had landed right next to the toy box so without taking her weight off of Heather Harmony sought out what she was looking for.

First she found a spreader bar which she used to trap Heather's ankles around 18 inches apart. Then she grabbed some handcuffs & forcing Heather's arms over her head she attached the cuffs also with a gap of about 18 inches. Lastly she picked up a paddle & gently tapped it on Heather's arse saying,

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way, either you can crawl over to Amy & give her sweaty looking foot a big smooch or I can smack your ass with the paddle until you do."

Heather knew that she was beaten, she couldn't escape the cuffs or the spreader bar & couldn't avoid the paddle so reluctantly she crawled to Amy's feet with Harmony following & gently tapping her bum with the paddle. Amy looked positively regal as with a massive smile on her face she lifted one foot off the floor & dangled it soul up right in front of Heather's mouth. The helpless first year shut her eyes & stretched forward to plant a passionless kiss on the sweaty underside of the blonde pixie's foot & a second later Harmony was soaking up applause for her victory.

Things got even better for Harmony a couple of minutes later as Rebecca managed to trick Cassie in to trying to kick her but aiming too high, as soon as the blonde first year's foot came into gentle contact with the side of her black haired rival's head Scarla stepped in & declared Rebecca the winner by disqualification.

As Rebecca wasn't playing for points this meant Harmony wouldn't have to have a third match & she was guaranteed to finish fourth out of the six pledges vus earning three points from this challenge. It also meant that Heather would face Cassie as both attempted to earn the final point available from the task for the girl they were representing.

Next up was Cindy versus Poppy in an I quit match, both were told that the only way to win was to make your opponent quit. Poppy was glad that she'd been warned by a number of the other girls that Cindy was a bit of a bitch as her low opinion of her opponent enabled her to be far less distracted than she would have been otherwise by the beautiful naked blonde.

The toy box had been put away for this match but the lack of weapons didn't delay Poppy's win for long, after a minute or so of dodging around each other Cindy threw herself at her opponent & instead of knocking Poppy to the floor the pink haired girl caught the bitchy blonde & threw her to the mat. Poppy immediately sank down to the mat too & grabbed Cindy's ankle quickly locking in an ankle lock, the pain was unbearable for Cindy so she immediately cried out that she quit.

The second semi final was Catalina against Amber, the Hispanic girl was seven inches taller than her opponent so everyone assumed she'd win easily until Ashley explained the rules of the match, Amber didn't need to pin Catalina or make her submit, instead she just had to survive without being pinned or submitted for three minutes to win.

For the first minute or so Amber dodged every one of Catalina's lunges, there were a couple of near misses but she managed to stay clear every time the Hispanic girl attacked. Eventually Catalina changed her tactics & managed to drive Amber in to the corner of the room, this forced the Chinese American girl to move forwards for the first time & as she tried to rush past Catalina to find an open space again the taller girl tackled her around the middle & dragged her to the ground. From there it was easy for Catalina, she climbed on to Amber's back & knelt there with her knees pressing in to her back as she grabbed both of her victim's wrists & one of her ankles & pulled them hard towards her. Catalina kept her hold in place as Amber moaned in pain beneath her before with 75 seconds still to survive shrieking that she quit.

As Catalina climbed off & helped her up Amber realised that the position she had been held down in meant all the sorority sisters had just got a view straight up her pussy. Amber felt sore as she returned to her seat & she was disappointed to have lost but she consoled herself that as Cindy wasn't part of the pledge contest it meant she wouldn't have another match in this task & she had earned 5 points from the wrestling challenge.

Whilst everyone had been watching Catalina's attempts to catch Amber nobody had noticed Heather sneak up behind Cassie & whisper to her fellow first year,

"I really don't like Jess & I don't want to help her earn the last available point from this challenge, so when we face each other I'll tackle you & wrestle you & make it look real for a minute or so then I'll let you catch me & pin me in a way that looks like you've caught me out unexpectedly, just play along."

Cassie didn't reply but she did nod her head to show that she had heard Heather's idea & would play along. In truth she was really glad as she was feeling bad about doing so poorly in the task as she was representing Lexi. She didn't feel guilty about screwing over Jess either as like most of the girls she was yet to come across anything about the weed smoking suck up that she actually liked.

So when a couple of minutes later Cassie faced Heather it was Jess's representative who seemed to be winning for about ninety seconds until she attempted to put Cassie in an ankle lock like the one Poppy had used on Cindy earlier. Cassie was expecting to feel pain from the hold but then she realised that this must be the opportunity Heather had come up with to put her plan in to action as it didn't hurt at all. Cassie rolled on to her right shoulder which meant Heather naturally tilted back & as Scarla started to count most of the watching girls didn't realise what was happening.

"One .... Two ..... Three!",

As soon as she heard three Heather sprang up faking a look of shock as Scarla helped Cassie up & held up her arm in victory, as some of the girls looked confused the beautiful surfer girl explained,

"When Heather leant back her head & shoulders were on the mat so I counted the pin."

Cassie returned to sit by Lexi with a smile on her face & the blind girl put an arm around her whispering,

"Well done."

Most of the girls thought that the final between Poppy & Catalina would be close but it really wasn't. Catalina looked stronger & more toned but when it came to it her pink haired opponent was far more calculating & was clearly far stronger than she looked as every time the Colombian American girl attacked she was either sent tumbling to the mat or careering towards the seated girls. Eventually Poppy finished the mismatch when she got Catalina in a very painful looking submission hold that made her victim scream that she quit.

Ashley was feeling pretty horny after spending the last hour watching attractive naked girls rolling around together so when she walked to the middle of the room & embraced Poppy she held on for a little longer than necessary before spinning her around & raising her arms in the air & saying,

"Congratulations Poppy, you've won the wrestling challenge & the full ten points available from this task.".

The pledges were allowed to put their pledge uniforms back on then Taylor, Scarla & Zara helped Harmony, Amber & Poppy to stack up all the mats & carry them back to the equipment cupboard whilst Catalina was told to make sure all the sex toys were back in the toy box before Michelle put it away. Cassie, Rebecca & Cindy were allowed to get dressed whilst this was going on & they then returned to sit with the other sorority sisters on the pink chairs. Harmony was last back to her seat as she had paused in the equipment cupboard, she had noticed another box that she was sure hadn't been there earlier in the week. This new box seemed to contain a weird assortment of stuff including tennis balls, golf balls, tape measures & other assorted items that appeared to just be a random jumble of things. She reached into the box noticing a coin & was intrigued when she examined it to find it was a double headed coin, she had never seen one before & thought it was pretty cool, but she put it back where she found it anyway & returned to join the other pledges.

Ashley stood again & addressed the pledges,

"Well done all of you, whilst you didn't all win you all did your best & thanks to Cassie & Heather for stepping in to represent Lexi & Jess. We'll eat at 6pm tonight, pledges you need to head up to the party room in a minute, the rest of you can do whatever you like til six."

Ashley stopped Cindy before she could leave & explained that someone needed to go to the drugs store to pick up a couple of things to help treat Jess's bruised ass & that as it was Cindy herself who had made the situation worse she'd be the one making the trip. She handed the angry looking blonde a list & thirty dollars as she told her to go straight away.

Cindy stomped back upstairs & a little way behind the pledges followed, Harmony was guiding a smiling Lexi who whispered to her,

"I hope we're not about to finish that hold your orgasm game now as my mind was definitely misbehaving itself while you were all wrestling."

Harmony didn't respond but as Lexi was holding her elbow she noticed her friend noticeably stiffen so she added still in a whisper,

"Well I couldn't see what you were all doing but I could hear lots of flesh smacking together as well as sort of panting & moaning sounds! & I did know you were all naked so I might have imagined it a bit more sexual than it actually was!" She giggled quietly & this time Harmony joined in before playfully slapping her arm.

When they got to the party room Harmony whispered to Lexi that apart from the pledges only Taylor, Michelle & Ashley were present. Harmony was surprised to see that the whiteboards were both turned away so that you'd have to be behind the bar to read them, she was about to wonder why but Ashley spoke then & answered her question,

"We're going to finish the hold your orgasm challenge now so we'll keep the pledge challenge scores a secret until this task's scores are added to them. Harmony you'll be involved in all three remaining girls attempts at this competition, first you'll be going down on Poppy, then Poppy will return the favour & lastly you'll be pleasuring Lexi." She explained with an excited looking smile.

Ashley was feeling particularly horny by this point & was looking forward to watching the oral fun but she was also thinking about how long she'd have to wait to get some action of her own.

Harmony was far more in control, she remembered the deal she had made with Poppy about not trying too hard for the first three minutes & she was confident that with that in mind she'd be able to last far longer than Jess's five minutes & two seconds & maybe even win the task. A few days ago she would have been feeling dreadful about the fact she was about to have to go down on two different girls in the space of a few minutes but now it barely crossed her mind.

Poppy moved her chair into a space a little away from the others as Taylor walked over with the stopwatch, Harmony approached before dropping to her knees in front of the beautiful pink haired girl. Harmony didn't realise it herself & because of the angle she was standing at nobody except Poppy or Taylor saw it but as she sank down in front of Poppy she did it with a wide smile on her face.

As Poppy parted her legs wide Harmony leant forward & took a long slow breath savouring the smell of Poppy's pussy for the first time, like the smile this motion was subconscious & as soon as she realised that she was doing it her head darted forward bringing her lips to the soaking shaved snatch in front of her. Taylor started the watch as Harmony took a slow tender lick along Poppy's outer lips bringing forth a moan of pure pleasure from their lesbian owner.

As Harmony started to press her tongue deeper she remembered to take it slow which meant she got a more intense taste of her friend's pussy juice, she thought to herself that Poppy smelt nice & tasted very nice, better than most of the girls she had been down on before. These thoughts combined with the repetitive slow circling of her tongue brought her mind far from reality until she felt Poppy tap her head with a finger, this caused her eyes to flicker open & she saw at the edge of her vision the stopwatch sneak past three minutes.

This was her signal to go for it & that she did! Poppy had been far more turned on than she had realised & despite Harmony's lack of initial effort she was rapidly nearing the edge of her tolerance.

Just after the watch passed three & a half minutes Poppy closed her eyes & leant back as she tried to hold on, she had plenty of experience of a delicate female tongue between her legs so she'd expected that she would have been able to hold out for six or seven minutes easily, but Harmony had learnt well & clearly had natural oral talent as the watch stopped at 4 minutes 17 seconds when Poppy clamped her thighs tight & screamed with excitement as she came very hard on Harmony's mouth.

Harmony knew she had Poppy a few seconds before the job was done, she forced her mouth tight to the beauty's mound & enjoyed the sensation of her mouth filling with the pink haired girl's love juice as she tensed her thighs around her head. As she awaited release Harmony's mind was again brought back to the thought that Poppy definitely tasted good, she thought the only girls who had tasted this good were Cassie & Rebecca, but as soon as she decided this her mind rebelled, Rebecca? Had she really thought Rebecca tasted good? Then she realised what she was thinking about & she wondered why she was thinking about this at all, she wasn't doing this by choice, she wasn't a lesbian, so how could she be thinking of any girl as tasting good?