Sorry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers

Ted pulled off Janet's panties without a complaint and soon they were all naked watching Linda experiment eating pussy for the first time.

"Does anyone want to finish the game?" Lenny asked knowing they all were ready for some serious sex.

"No, Kim and you are closest to winning so you get to tell us all what to do," Janet said looking at his rising tower.

"Are you all ready to do what we want? Lenny asked. They all nodded even Linda who kept her tongue moving.

"Ted move behind Linda and lift her hips."

Ted looked at his wife because he knew Lenny wanted him to fuck Linda doggie style. Janet smiled and nodded. They watched as he did as Lenny said and Bob smiled when Ted's hard cock pierced her moist cunt.

"Come here Bob," Kim beckoned with her index finger. He moved up close to her head and leaned downward as her tiny lips curled around his tip and sucked him inside.

"That leaves us," Lenny smiled at Janet. He stood and took her hand and led her up the stairs.

"I've been thinking about this since last night," Janet smiled as she pushed him down on his back and straddled his hips.

Lenny cupped her hanging titties and pushed his hard shaft up into her moist and quivering quim. "I've thought about it the first time I met you."

"Oh God you are sooo big," she moaned.

*****

Kim knew Bob was close and had seen Janet and her husband leave. It he was going to fuck so was she. "Linda stop."

Linda pulled her dripping lips away and moved up on her hands. As Ted fucked her from behind she watched as Kim moved down in the missionary position and waited for Bob to take the man's place.

"I got her nice and wet for you," Linda giggled

"OH GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" Kim cried out when the thick meat squeezed inside. Her petite legs wrapped around his hips and she held on as she got the fucking of her life.

*****

"Slow down," Lenny whispered feeling Janet's pussy moving up and down faster and faster.

"It's usually me saying that," Janet giggled. "I lied before."

"Really about what?"

"I've thought about you fucking me for a long time," she whispered.

"Good," he laughed. "Because we are going to do it all night."

*****

The sun broke through the rain clouds the following morning and the six rolled over and remembered the wild night they had. Everyone man fucked every woman at least once and after the men died down the women took turns with each other.

Linda was the first women up and staggered into the den to find her husband looking up in the top of a closet. "What are you looking for?"

"Found it," he said before turning.

"Parcheesi?" Linda laughed reading the box cover. "Sure why not?"

*****

Ending Note: Adult games seem to be a big hit with you guys so is there any other games you want me to write about? I hope you enjoyed the story and don't forget to vote. Love ya.....Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,172 Followers