All Comments on 'Soul Food Pt. 04'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 2 years ago

not gonna lie i didnt want will to get involved but i enjoyes it anyway. just plae not will with his sister lol too much man 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want them to be jealous when they here him fuckin his aunt like to see the shoe on the other foot for the mom

UnclenoodleUnclenoodleover 2 years ago

Excellent read. You never disappoint. Loved the church scene it was very well written

JiZenJiZenover 2 years ago

Good as always in this story.....to bad that Will had to be mixed in, guess we can't always get what we like.

So 5 Stars from me.

TLB1981TLB1981over 2 years ago

I HAVE TO THINK HELEN'S SISTER BROUGHT THAT SO CALLED PASTOR TO THE CHURCH BUY THE WAY SHE BEAT FEETT OUT THERE RIGHT BEFORE THE VISITING PASTOR AND HIS WIFE LEFT IN A HURRY. THE VISITING PASTOR AND HIS WIFE SOUND LIKE THEY FEED OFF OF HATE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the soul food series and I don’t mind your take on the social issues of the modern day. I hope you continue to write great stories like you have. You are an amazing author.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable chapter. Was kinda wondering how the thing with his birth mother was going to go, whether she'd hate him but glad to see she wants to get to know him. Will getting into the mix was nice but more so him telling off their aunt for her behavior. I did enjoy the part with Denis in the church but wonder why the preacher would have even allowed the race obsessed preacher to go on stage, he seemed to like and care for Denis so he had to have known the other priest would make his race a thing. Seemed like something to cause problems with a boy he worked hard to get to trust people. Very good chapter, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written with fleshed out characters. Hot scenes as well as touching ones (in this whole tale). Any news on "Inheritance"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oops! I mean news on "Seperated at ten"

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Sad Will had to get involved.. the whole reason they went for Denis was because Will was not a choice.. now that's invalidated and Shawna can be like " now that you have Will, Denis is mine only". Wasn't the Aunt not enough for Will? Whatever. Liked the convos with Mom, wonder how she'll react when they see pictures of his body from his boxing match

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

5 stars. This is one of you best story lines. Nothing muddled, everything clear. Sometimes your stories go off on tangents and can be hard to follow, but this one shows the maturity of your writing. Great job!

EZ8ltEZ8ltover 2 years ago

@FlynnTaggart Probably that's why he allowed the other priest to make it a race thing. To show that in an already divided society, it's better not to judge based on race but on their religion, etc. Also Dennis standing up for himself and for his family was a good step in his developement. I think it was a perfect move from his part and a very strong part of the story.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Yeah, did not enjoy the part with getting Will mixed in, but as someone else commented, we can’t always get what we want or wish fore.

Well written and things are really starting to take of now, looking forward to read more of this story.

UncletoddUncletoddover 2 years ago

Need more soon please don't leave us hanging long.

crunch69crunch69over 2 years ago

i hope denis ends up with Shawna. they would make a great husband and wife. Helen is eventually gonna have issues with will. Jealousy is a ugly thing

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

#3 story in my favorites list! Squirming, waiting for more.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

Agree with Unclenoodle.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Another good installment. Loved the church scene and the interaction with his birth mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this chapter, hopefully Denis gets Shawna pregnant in the next one.

Can't wait for the next one... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

HarkenhawkHarkenhawkover 2 years ago

Really enjoy this series. Also most of your other stuff.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Really well done although bringing Will into a relationship with his mom was inconsistent with previous plot lines. Maybe you’ll address it later, but Helen took Will to her bed without, and contrary to, her husband’s agreement for sex outside of their marriage. Still rates 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

crunch69 I think it will be Helen that becomes Jealousy when she finds out wills fucking the aunt, also will doing more For the family than anyone but everyone still treating him second rate lol. I wish soul would let will vent out his angry to the whole family

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

I love this story! Gotta be worth 25 BIG STARS!

gunbladegunbladeover 2 years ago

That speech dude, a person of ethnicity, I approve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Will is a jealous and insecure little cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guess the no incest wishes of the father flew out the window.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonover 1 year ago

I don't care that there is not a whole lot of sex in this story, this is simply one of the best stories I've read in a long, long time.

I actually teared up when Denis confronted that so called preacher, telling him he had no business attacking his parents.

Have not read the final chapter but I hope it is as incredible as the beginning.

Soul71 you are a master writer, I couldn't give a hoot about the small errors that find their way into your stories.

Mark Heston says keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish the author would have left the brother out of it. That totally ruined this chapter for me. There wasn't any need for it, the mother wasnt looking for it, it felt forced and took away from the dynamic she had with Denis.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

Hmm must admit, the inclusion of Will into the mix didn't sit well with me.

Gadf77Gadf772 months ago

So far so good. I loved how Denis confronted that preacher. Also, I wasn't sure if I liked Will joining in with Denis and their mom. As I'm usually not fond of another guy joining in. But it was alright this time as it seemed quite "natural" in the flow of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Soul Food Pt. 03 Previous Part
Soul Food Series Info