Soup Style Bk. 08 - Bra Bondage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ashley's grandfather had been, until Alexandra and Aida, the bachelor grandfather who was the only available male in the neighborhood, things had changed totally in a short timeframe. Elsebet had continued, at Aida's invitation, to share sex with them (or at least their bed), but, Sara had drifted off from all of them, even from having domination over Perizat after Elsebet had taken a stronger stand in her defense.

Perizat quietly said that "fire would not work," a distant look in her eyes. Elsebet quickly took up that thought, adding "of course, no, the bones would not burn."

Had Sara been there, she could easily have returned to the reality of their conversation, cautioning them that "nor would it be legal to attempt such a funeral."

To everyone's surprise, Perizat then said more, much more. "In Sky Funerals, the body would be laid out to be fed to the birds. First, to the vultures, who would leave only bones. The bones would be pulverized and added to grains so that other birds would then have their meal to complete the burial."

If Sara had been there, she might have exaggerated the slowness with which she repeated her earlier words. "Nor. Would. It. Be. Legal."

Ashley then entered the yard from the side gate with two others. She was accompanied by Carla and EmmaLee. These were secretly the landlords of Ashley's house, also, the house where Perizat lived, also, the house shared by Elsebet and Sara. Silence greeted these new, mostly unknown arrivals, but as everyone sorted out where to sit, there was an obvious physical resemblance among Perizat, Carla and EmmaLee even though each was from entirely different ethnic backgrounds. Diya also shared much of that look. At that moment, with those four being seen together, their first time being a foursome in the same place and time, it was eerily apparent that despite so many things being different, there was something in common. Something.

Perizat had been offering to convert her catering yurt to being "a funeral yurt. The left side of the entry to the yurt would be where the horse tack is hung. It was a tradition in Central Asia, especially among the herdsmen."

Ashley thanked Perizat, graciously, but then redirected everyone. "He had already made arrangements. EmmaLee is the executor of his estate. She will explain a little about the arrangements that he had made himself."

Although similar in appearance to Diya, Perizat, and Clara, there were differences. EmmaLee was thinnest of the four similar looking women. She said "He has a burial plot, a crypt, in the cemetery near the old monastery. Within the regional park."

"But," if Sara had been there she could have interrupted, "that is surrounded by parks, it hasn't had burials for hundreds of years. Even members of the monastic order need permits to visit or undertake any maintenance there. Is it even legal for someone to own and use a site there?"

"EmmaLee smiled knowingly, continuing: "Have no worries. He had everything engineered," she paused and then appeared to correct herself, "arranged far in advance. Did he never talk about his ties to what he called 'a secret and sacred site' there?" She paused as if expecting a reply. She only saw that everyone shrugged as if on cue. "Only Ashley was allowed to actually enter the crypt." She said it as if it had already happened. It. Had. Already. Happened. EmmaLee continued, "please, stay, let's talk about him. He loved everyone here. She looked meaningfully at Elsebet and then at Aida before adding, as she turned to look back and forth at each of them, "he took responsibility to be a father."

Chapter 2: The Twins

Enjoying the food, the pleasure of their shared stories about him, Elsebet and Alexandra had huddled in a little private conversation before returning to say to all that they had an idea. Elsebet was almost blushing. Alexandra did not notice that, but, filling the silence left by Elsebet having become totally quiet, Alexandra said "We thought it will be nice if everyone tried to remember and to share his last words with each of us."

Alexandra told everyone to think about it, then take turns, starting with Elsebet. Elsebet blushed more deeply. "My last time talking with him, I called him by that Swedish children's story nickname I had for him, Lilla Gubben. Little Old Man." She said. "We had been talking, and, he asked me something that I completely had forgotten until now, so, before any more words are said, I must say that he asked me to say to Sara, 'bring the twins.'"

Everyone started giggling and speculating. "Was he asking for Sara's tits?" asked Aida gleefully.

Sara was not there to respond. Alexandra choose that instant to push her breasts together, so Aida joined in, squeezed her breasts as if she was playing with them. However, at that moment, she was ignored as Elsebet continued.

"What only two of you knew before this moment, is that," again, Elsebet paused, blushing deeply, "I told him that he was going to be a father." Everyone was thrilled to celebrate the announcement that Elsebet was pregnant. Before the night was through, though, everyone also learned that Aida, too, was pregnant. The old man had outlived so many wives, and, now would have two of his children born after his own death. Right? He was dead, right?

Sara at that exact moment joined the group, calling out from the outside of the gate and being let in by Aida. Was Sara still on duty? Yes and no. She was on a short break before returning to duty. She tasted foods and said hellos, examining some parts of Ashley's yard as if having never noticed them before. Three different times, Elsebet asked her about "The Twins."

Sara came back to the present. "Oh, yes," she said aloud, then concluded, "The Twins. Let me tell you about the their urban legend. They had been adopted by someone who trained them in scuba diving, warfare, all kinds of improbable things. They had gone to war. They had come back and transitioned to becoming policemen. They were twins, but, not identical in any way, and the joke was that there was some movie where a big super hero actor played one twin and a small comedian played the other, and they would get compared to that movie all the time. But, they were different in real life, extremely private, wound up with only one getting married but then the three living together, so lots of off color jokes about that lifestyle." Sara smiled, shaking her head, rubbing her eyes, looking as if telling the tale had drained her. "Their foster daughter, whom they had rescued as a small child, is on the force now, I think, as an equestrian officer at the park next to the old cemetery."

"Small world! Isn't it?" Said Alexandra, breaking the silence to Sara's story. A. Tall. Tale. About. The. Twins. What only Carla, Ashley and EmmaLee knew was that EmmaLee and the foster daughter of The Twins were best friends who had been together sharing childhood festivals that celebrated Viet Nam through the history of the Truong sisters.

Chapter Three: Ashley's Center of Gravity With Many Satellites in Orbit

Elsebet was the one who first said she needed to go home to rest. She was, after all, pregnant, and at an advanced age compared to everyone else there. Each of the women received a goodies bag as they left, with a hint that there was a prototype or model of a possible sex toy as well as a sample of a possible sexual potion (or was that a lotion?) in each goodie bag. Aida with Alexandra went to pick up their kids from the neighborhood child care at the youth center, intending to return to nap as well, in their suite inside the house. Lulina stayed with Ashley after everyone was gone. She asked if they could open the bags together, and, Ashley agreed.

Ashley undressed Lulina as Lulina herself, slowly, shyly, hesitatingly, opened her goodie bag. Lulina removed the contents at about the same pace as Ashley removed Lulina's clothing. Three bras, one atop another were worn to hide her nipples because she worried that they were obscenely demanding attention through fewer in number of layers. As Ashley completed removing only the first of the three, Aida came into the room. Silent but not hidden. A look among them, and shrugs from both Aida and from Ashley before Aida took the first bra just as Ashley had completed removing it, then, resting Lulina's outermost layer of bras around her own neck, Aida took Lulina's hands, squeezed them with her own hands. Meaningfully, Aida made eye contact and nodded, before using the bra to bind Lulina's hands together at her wrists.

Ashley gently and even more slowly was removing the second of the three layers of bras worn by Lulina. Ashley enjoyed that Lulina and Aida were sharing eye contact, sort of holding hands after Aida had partially put the first bra as a binding that was not effective on Lulina's wrists. Ashley handed Aida the second of the three bras. Aida had the hand dexterity to connect the bras and more securely bind Lulina's wrists together. Before beginning to undo the third of the three bras from Lulina's efforts to hid her elongated nipples, Ashley made a mysterious gesture to Aida, who shrugged while smirking before returning her eyes for holding eye contact with Lulina. Squeezing Lulina's hands and drawing herself quite close, Aida gently kissed Lulina. A kiss that seemed as if it might transform the women into a passionate embrace, but, instead of coming even closer, Aida backed away, smiled, let go of Lulina's hands and made that same mysterious hand gesture that Ashley had made earlier, then left the room.

While Aida was out of the room, Ashley did not stop her gentle touching of Lulina. Lulina, initially disappointed that Aida had left them, began responding to the sensual touching, breathing with more purpose, gently moving in responses to where she was being touched. Ashley, able to read many languages saw and understood the meaning of the words branded across Lulina just above her buttocks. Words that meant "Anal Only." Ashley continued gently, softly, sensually touching Lulina. Lulina closed her eyes and just immersed herself in the sensations, breathing as if in the thin air at a mountaintop although they were merely a small elevation above sea level here.

Aida came back, with what looked to be a large trunk that suddenly showed Alexandra holding it suspended at the other side, so that they brought the trunk in, placed it down, and again left, only to return with a large backpack and two almost person-sized duffel bags. After releasing their loads and momentarily appreciating Ashley touching Lulina as well as Lulina responding, (oh, responding!) Ashley motioned Alexandra over and whispered to her. Alexandra then went close to Aida and whispered in turn to her. Alexandra then shrugged and smiled before leaving them to rather noisily turn on the shower water. Aida and Ashley, hearing this, smiled and shrugged again before Aida then reached into the smallest of the packs and removed something that she kept within her hands, kneeling to be face-to-face with Lulina, Aida began kissing, no, yes, kissing? More accurately than kissing as it is commonly seen, this was as if using her lips to gather and suck off the residue on Lulina's lips from a gravy or jam.

[to be picked up in Soup Style Bk. 09 if readers express interest]

12