Southern Cross - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hopefully all good things. Nice to meet you as well, Mike."

"So Mike, do you have a couple of horses we can ride for a while? Sara's a novice, so something gentle for her."

"How about Daisy for her and Starbuck for you? I'll get them saddled up. Give me ten minutes."

"I'll give you a hand."

As Sara waited for the men to saddle the horses, she saw Tiffany and Susan coming toward her. As they two got closer, Sara could see they had been crying.

"Are you two ok? You look like you've been crying."

"We're fine, Sara. Would it be okay if we gave you a hug?"

Nodding her head, Sara was wrapped in the arms of her future sisters-in-law.

"Sara, I have no idea how you got though all that. Hearing your story brought all of us to tears, our husbands included. How you survived is beyond me."

"And I'm so happy you and Jack found each other. He really is a good man, and I hope you'll be happy with each other forever."

"Thanks. Yeah, I think I'll keep Jack around for a while. But I also want to apologize for the language I used back there. I'm normally not like that, but Pete really pissed me off. And I need to apologize to Donna and John as well. Not the first impression I wanted to make."

"You have no need to apologize for anything, Sara. Pete was totally out of line for what he said. And don't worry about Donna -- after you left she told Pete that if he screws up like that again, he'll have to answer to her. And John said he really enjoyed seeing your 'sassy Southern California attitude' take him down. So I don't think there's anything to worry about with them.

"Now, on another note -- would you mind if we joined you on your ride? I need to get away from Pete before I punch him, and I think Susan feels the same way."

"Yes I do. And this way we can show you some nice, secluded, romantic spots for you and Jack to get lost at. Some of them Jack doesn't even know about."

Soon the four were on their way, slowly working their way across the ranch. Sara marveled at the beauty of the area, and soon they came across one of the romantic spots the girls spoke of.

"This is the first place Isaac and I made love, and where Kent was conceived."

"And just over that ridge is where Rich I made love the first time. We got so loud I was sure we'd be heard in the house. But we found out it's far enough away so you can get as noisy as you want. It's not much, but we call it our Love Shack."

These confessions made Sara giggle, especially when Jack asked what they were laughing about.

"You'll find out soon enough, Jack. And here's something to help you two enjoy your night."

"We'll tell Donna and John that you'll be out all night and not to worry. There's a cell phone in one of the bags just in case, but we'll plan to see you in the morning."

Handing saddlebags to Jack, Tiffany and Susan gave them both hugs and bid them goodnight. After watching them ride away, Jack and Sara continued up and over the ridge to find a ramshackle cabin outfitted with a bed, a sink with running water, a small refrigerator, a small stove, and several lamps -- all powered by solar panels.

"A love shack indeed. Everything we need to spend the night alone with each other."

"Plus we have a selection of beer, water, wine, and enough snacks to get us through to the morning. I have to say, my sisters-in-law had this really well planned."

"Just another reason I like them so much. So, Mr. Armstrong, care to strip your fiancée naked and make love to her all night?"

"Dr. Owens, it will be my pleasure."

After taking care of the horses, Jack entered the cabin to find Sara naked on the bed, her legs open and inviting. He quickly joined her, and the two started making out like teenagers. After a while, Jack's hand started sliding down Sara's body, caressing her breasts and stiff nipples, and then moving further down her body, only stopping when he reached the junction of her thighs, which were wet with excitement.

"I never realized how sensuous riding a horse could be. I've been wet for hours. Please take me, Jack. I need to feel you inside me, filling me with your dick. Fuck me hard, Jack, and make me cum."

Quickly sliding on top, Sara grasped Jack's hard dick and held it at her entrance, rubbing it against her lips. Slipping it inside, Sara dropped on his dick, filling her pussy completely. Taking a moment to feel the fullness, she started grinding against Jack's pubic bone, rubbing her clit against him. She was quickly approaching her orgasm as Jack reached up and began to play with her tits, flicking his fingers against her nipples.

Moaning loudly, Sara started to raise and lower herself on Jack's dick, bringing herself to new heights of arousal. Then, with a loud 'yes', her orgasm washed through her body. Moments later Jack moaned and filled his lover with his sperm, and Sara came once again.

After catching her breath, Sara laid next to Jack, resting her head on his chest. Once their breathing returned to normal, she slid her hand down to Jack's dick, playing with it until he was hard once again. Whispering in his ear 'take me from behind', Sara got on all fours as Jack moved behind her. Grasping her hips, Jack slid into Sara with one gradual push, filling her completely. Slowly he moved in and out, letting her feel his length as he moved. In next to no time she was loudly moaning, asking Jack to go faster. Before long, the only sounds heard were the slapping of skin against skin and Sara moaning louder and louder.

She then put her head down on the pillow, changing the angle of Jack's dick, which was now rubbing directly against her clit. Screaming in release, Sara began to shake, her muscles clamped down on Jack, and her orgasm exploded through her body. Feeling Sara's orgasm tipped Jack over the edge, and he filled her once again, shooting rope after rope of cum deep inside his lover.

Exhausted and sexually sated, the two lovers cuddled together beneath the sheet and fell asleep.

Hours later, as the sun was barely making its' presence known, Jack woke up to a wonderful sensation -- Sara sucking his dick to fullness. Once he was fully hard, Sara smiled and lowered herself onto his now hard dick. Sighing in contentedly, she whispered,

"Oh yes, Jack. Fill me one more time before we go back to the house. Fuck me, baby."

"Anything for you, Sara. Anything you want."

Before long, Sara slipped Jack from her and moved onto her hands and knees.

"Fuck me from behind, baby. Fuck me hard and fill me with your cum."

Almost immediately, Jack was pounding Sara furiously from behind, and Sara was moaning and screaming as her orgasm hit. Jack kept fucking her through her orgasm, only for another one to begin. Grunting in response, Jack's orgasm hit as he shot several ropes of sperm deep into Sara. When both finally stopped shaking, they lay together on the bed, arms and legs intertwined.

"I love you, Jack Armstrong. I can't wait until I can call you my husband."

"I love you too, Sara Owens. And I'll be happy to marry you whenever you want."

Kissing softly, the lovers fell asleep once again.

Some time later, the sun was up and filled the cabin with light. Both were still asleep when Jack woke to the sound of a vehicle pulling up outside. Still too tired to care, he stayed where he was -- in the arms of his lover. He soon felt the presence of someone else in the room -- Tiffany and Susan.

"Now there's a sight I thought I'd never see -- Jack laying in bed with a naked woman."

"And by the looks of things they had a restless night...and morning."

"So are you two done perving on me and your future sister-in-law yet? Is there something we can do for you, or are you just being annoying?"

"Lighten up, Jack. We just came out here to get you two. I tried calling, but you didn't answer the phone. And yes, we are enjoying perving on you two. It's really a cute sight."

"I turned the phone off so we wouldn't be bothered, so what's so important you came out here to get us?"

"I'm not sure, but earlier this morning, Isaac got a call from your agent who somehow found out you were home. After he hung up he spoke to John and Donna, and she told us to come get you right away. So here we are. You take the Jeep back, we'll clean up and ride the horses home."

By now, with all the talking going on, Sara was awake -- and quickly realized she was lying naked in bed with Jack in front of Tiffany and Susan.

"Uh, what's going on? Why are you two here, looking at us like that?"

"Good morning, Sara. We came to get you two, and Susan thought it would be fun to stand here watching you until you woke up. She always wondered what Jack looked like in comparison to Rich, and now she knows."

"Tiffany! I never said that, Sara. She's making that up. Although, we did come out to get you two -- orders from on high. So you better get dressed and head to the house."

Laughing, Tiffany and Susan left Jack and Sara alone in the cabin to get dressed.

"Are those two always like that?"

"Not always, but they do like to kid around a lot, and filters mean nothing to them. I love them both dearly, but they do have a weird sense of humor. Get dressed -- apparently, we have people waiting on us at the house."

As they left, both Jack and Sara hugged Susan and Tiffany, and both ladies hugged Sara together.

"I hope we didn't embarrass you, Sara. That wasn't our intent. We love Jack and like to 'poke the bear' whenever we see him, which isn't often."

"But now that he has you, hopefully you'll both come back more often. We love Jack, Sara, and are glad he's found happiness with you. It's been a long time coming for him."

Hugging her new sisters again, Sara found she really didn't mind being found like she was.

"You have no idea how much that all means to me. I was afraid I'd be seen as an outsider and not welcome in the family. I see now I have nothing to worry about. Thanks for caring about Jack the way you do. I hope you know how much I love him as well, and I can't wait to officially be part of this family."

Jack yelling at Sara to hurry up broke their hug. She hurried to the Jeep and got in, a smile filling her face.

"I'm glad you aren't mad at the girls for what they did. I really want you to feel like you are already part of my family."

"No worries, Jack. It's fun to realize that they have the same sense of humor as I do, and they've made sure I feel like I belong here. As you have, and your brothers. Especially you mom and dad. Donna is really sweet, and I love them all. Except Pete, but most families have a black sheep. As long as he stays away from me, I'll be fine."

"I don't think you'll have a problem with him again. I'm pretty sure mom and dad put the fear of God into him. And if they didn't, you put the fear of Sara into him. Now buckle up -- we need to see what's so important at the house."

Pulling up to the house, Jack was met by his brothers running out to meet him.

"What's so important that you had your wives come find us this early?"

"I got a call this morning from someone at the label who found out you were home. They want us to come to Houston and record a song that they want to release online as a single."

"One song? Which one?"

"Remember when you first landed in Tahiti you wrote a song called Southern Cross? You sent us the music and lyrics -- you wrote it to help with your break-up with Cindy."

"Yeah, I remember. I also said I didn't want it to get recorded or released."

"Yeah, about that. Mom loved what you sent, so we did a one-take recording for her, so she could hear what it sounded like. Apparently, somebody made a second copy, because some new assistant was going through boxes of old recordings and found it. And now the label wants us to record it for release."

"We've always loved the song, so maybe now you might feel like doing it up right? And now that you're with Sara, those last lines have finally come true. So, what do you think?"

Intrigued by the conversation, Sara put her arm around Jack and kissed his cheek.

"You wrote a song that I made come true? Can I hear it before you make a decision?"

Jack smiled at Sara and pulled her closer.

"I wrote that song over 15 years ago, and I still remember every word and note as if I wrote it yesterday. And now that I have you by my side, it means that much more to me. Let's go to the music room -- it'll sound better in there."

The family retreated to the music room, a basement room specially set up for the brothers to write, sing, and fine tune their music. Entering, Jack grabbed his acoustic guitar and made sure it was in tune. As his brothers got ready to play along, Jack shook his head.

"No, let me do it alone first. I always loved how the song sounded with just a guitar."

When everyone settled in, Jack sat in front of the group, smiling at Sara.

"This is for you, Sara."

Closing his eyes, Jack took a deep breath, and began to play.

Got out of town on a boat goin' to Southern islands

Sailing a reach before a followin' sea

She was makin' for the trades on the outside

And the downhill run to Papeete

Off the wind on this heading lie the Marquesas

We got eighty feet of the waterline nicely making way

In a noisy bar in Avalon I tried to call you

But on a midnight watch I realized why twice you ran away

When you see the Southern Cross for the first time

You understand now why you came this way

'Cause the truth you might be runnin' from is so small

But it's as big as the promise, the promise of a comin' day

So I'm sailing for tomorrow my dreams are a dyin'

And my love is an anchor tied to you tied with a silver chain

I have my ship and all her flags are a' flyin'

She is all that I have left and music is her name

Think about

Think about how many times I have fallen

Spirits are using me larger voices callin'

What Heaven brought you and me cannot be forgotten

I have been around the world

Lookin' for that woman girl

Who knows love can endure

And you know it will, and you know it will

So we cheated and we lied and we tested

And we never failed to fail, it was the easiest thing to do

You will survive being bested

Somebody fine will come along, make me forget about loving you

In the Southern Cross

Tears welled in Sara's eyes as Jack sang the last two lines to her. When he finished, the last lingering notes hovered in the air, and all was quiet. Finally, Rich broke the silence.

"Damn, bro. We've got to record that song."

So it was decided. It wouldn't be their usual sound -- just Jack on his acoustic with Isaac backing him up, Rich adding minimal keyboards, and as long as he would behave, Pete doing the same with percussion. Their record label was thrilled, and set them up in a studio in Houston at the end of the week, giving the boys some time to rehearse.

Jack spent much of the rest of the week working with his brothers on the song, along with some others. While he was busy, Sara spent time with Donna, talking and helping her around the house. Other time was spent with Tiffany and Susan, riding horses around the ranch while finding out more of their past lives. Sara found out that both families lived on the ranch in their own homes, with Isaac and Rich both working on the ranch full time along side their father.

One day, as the women rode farther out from the main house, Sara wondered out loud just how large the ranch was.

"After John bought out a neighbor who wanted to retire, it now stretches for about 115,000 acres. We have someplace in the vicinity of 2,000 head of cattle, which keeps all of us pretty busy. Tiff and I help out sometimes, but the guys do most of the heavy lifting, along with the ranch hands."

"Susan is being modest. She does plenty of hard work as she spent years in college and veterinary school. Rightfully, we should call her Dr. Susan Armstrong, which is what most of the people in the area call her. Either that or simply Dr. Susan, which I think she prefers. Plus, she is the best vet in this area, and possibly the best in East Texas. With all the work here, she could spend all her time working without leaving, but she prefers to work off the ranch several days each week, traveling to neighboring ranches and farms."

By now Susan was blushing with all the praise from Tiffany.

"Thanks, Tiff. I really appreciate that. However, with all the work she mentioned here, she has become my unofficial assistant whenever I need it. She can do most of what I do, but because she isn't licensed, it falls to me to do the really difficult stuff."

"And now we have you, Sara, as the second doctor in the family. So tell us, what does it entail, being a marine biologist?"

Sara filled the women in on the different aspects of marine biology, focusing on her efforts to clean the ocean and restore coral reefs.

"And a lot of my job is educational, letting people know what is happening to our oceans, and if we don't stop destroying them, species living in the oceans will start to die out and eventually, humans will die out as well. I love getting young kids into the water to show them all the different types of fish and get them thinking about the oceans as more than just a place to swim.

"When I first met Jack, he called me his mermaid, and that's how I feel sometimes. This trip has been the longest stretch I've been away from the water for a long time, and I can't wait to get back. Don't get me wrong -- I love it here, and I love being around you two, but my life is back in Tahiti. And I can't wait to get all of you into my realm."

The recording session was set for Friday, so the record label set the brothers up with rooms at the Four Seasons Hotel for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, with Saturday reserved for media interviews and fan meet and greets. Susan had too many appointments to reschedule, so she stayed home, leaving Isaac, Rich, and Pete to ride in one car and Jack, Sara, and Tiffany riding in the other. The two-hour trip got them to Houston early afternoon, where they were met at the hotel by several staff from the label. After introductions all around, it was decided to meet in the lobby at 5:00 for an early dinner; then, following the bellmen, everyone checked in and went to their rooms until dinner.

"I've been in some fancy hotel rooms before, but this takes the cake, Jack. Talk about plush! And look at that view -- wow."

Sara slid into Jack's arms, kissing him deeply and rubbing her body against his.

"I think I'm going to really enjoy our time here. I'm already thinking of different ways to make love with you. And yes, I'll be nice and leave you alone tonight... mostly. I know you need to rest before the session tomorrow, but watch out once you're done."

"Promises I plan to hold you to, sweetie. Shall we start by taking a shower together before dinner?"

Their shower was large, the hot water unending, and Sara's orgasms were loud and satisfying. Jack came twice himself -- once in Sara's mouth and once in her pussy. When they exited the lobby elevator, Tiffany saw Sara and smiled.

"Looks like someone took full advantage of the last several hours. Don't worry -- Isaac and I did as well. It's not often we get so much alone time together. Now let's sit down and have a great dinner and listen to everyone's stories."

Dinner was wonderful, the food and drink plentiful; afterwards the group headed to the bar for a nightcap. By ten the guys were ready to leave and get a good night's sleep, because they all knew how grueling the recording session would be. After saying their goodnights, Sara and Jack heading for their room, arm in arm.

123456...9