Southern Cross - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm speechless. You look amazing. You always look beautiful, but this takes beautiful to another level. Every eye will be on you tonight; every man is going to get a hard-on and the women will wet their panties. And I get to hold you in my arms all evening and cause everyone to be jealous. Wow!"

"So I guess we chose well. Although, the outfit Tiffany is wearing is almost as scandalous as mine. Maybe we should walk in together and give everyone a heart attack."

As they rode the elevator down to the restaurant, Jack tried to slip his hands over Sara's ass, but she slapped his hands away.

"Nope, no touching the goods tonight. You can hold my hand, you can put your arm around my waist or my shoulders, but that's all. I'm going to tease you all night, so later on you're going to be horny and ready to make love to me all night again."

Once again dinner was magnificent -- delicious food, excellent wine, and great company. As soon as dinner was over and the dessert plates cleared away, the VP of the record company stood to make a toast.

"I want to make a toast to celebrate a successful weekend. As of an hour ago, the version with the entire group playing had about 250,000 downloads. However, the acoustic version had over 3,000,000 downloads, and climbing. Gentlemen, congratulations on a huge success. I look forward to working with all of you in the future on new music and a new tour. To the Armstrong Brothers!"

While the dinner guests clinked glasses, Jack looked at Rich and Isaac in disbelief -- a tour? More music? Where did those come from? And then as one, the brothers looked at Pete, who was sitting in his chair with a shit-eating grin on his face, and they knew he had agreed to something without their knowledge or consent.

When the festivities were over, the VP found the three brothers together.

"Congratulation, guys. This was a bigger success than I thought it was going to be. You gave your fans two different, but equally good, music choices. And I'm looking forward to working with all of you in the future."

"Yeah, about that. Where did you come up with the idea of us doing more music and a tour? We agreed to do this one song and that's it. I live halfway across the world and have my life out there. I have no intentions of going back on the road and touring, and neither do Rich or Isaac. They help my dad run the ranch like they've done for years. So where did this idea come from?"

"Well, you better speak with Pete. He signed several contracts with me this afternoon, saying he spoke for all of you."

"Wrong. He speaks for himself, and that's it. We've never had just one of us speak for all of us -- never! Why do you think we'd start now?"

"All I know is I have signed contracts, and I plan to hold you to them, so you better talk to Pete."

While this conversation was happening, Pete had cornered Sara by the bar, and was trying to hit on her. At first he just leered at her, but now he was getting more aggressive. He kept touching her hair, brushing it off her face, saying how pretty she was. As Sara kept moving away, Pete kept moving closer, making her feel more and more afraid. Sara kept looking for Tiffany, but she had been called away for a phone call, and Jack was in another room with his brothers.

The last straw came when Pete touched Sara's arm, moving toward her chest. She tossed her drink in his face, slapped him hard enough to echo through the bar, and screamed at him,

"Don't touch me! I told you what I would do if you did, and I'm about three seconds from cutting your balls off. Now for the last time, leave me alone!"

Sara ran from the bar, heading toward the ladies room, when Tiffany caught up with her. By now Sara was sobbing, and it was all Tiffany could do to calm her down. She held Sara while she cried, and shooed all the other women out of the restroom, leaving them alone. When she calmed down, Tiffany asked her what happened.

"Oh Tiff, it was horrible. Pete cornered me in the bar and wouldn't let me leave. He kept saying how wonderful it was going to be when the guys went on tour, giving him more time to be alone with me; to convince me he was so much better than Jack. He kept looking at me all night like I was a piece of meat, and then he tried to touch me -- and I snapped. I can't do this again, Tiff. I just can't..."

"Do what again?"

"If I tell you, you have to swear not to tell anyone what I say. Especially Jack. The only person I've told is my therapist. She urged me to tell this to Jack, but I just can't. I can't have him looking down at me, feeling sorry for me, thinking I've been lying to him, thinking I'm nothing but a slut. I love him, Tiff, and I don't want to lose him."

"Sara, honey, Jack loves you more than you know. I've never seen him so happy as when he's with you.

"Does this have anything to do with your piece of shit ex?"

Sara only nodded her head.

"What did he do to you, Sara? What did he do to make you fear so much?"

"Jack knows only the story you heard. But there was so much more. Over the years, Jeff systematically abused me, verbally, mentally, and physically. Slowly I began to think it was all my fault -- I was stupid, ugly, hard to live with, a shitty lover, and a cheat. When you hear that over and over, you begin to believe it, and I believed. Sex became a fight -- if I wanted it, I was a slut. When he wanted it, I better put out, no matter what. He raped me, Tiff, time and again, and there was nothing I could do about it. He was a cop, so who would believe me?

"One day he decided to show me how much control he had over me, and started whoring me out whenever he wanted -- first to his cop buddies. Then he started pimping me out to people he had arrested, and people who he owed favors to. 'This is great -- I get to fuck the cop's girl any way I want and she can't do anything about it'.

"And that's what it was like -- any way they wanted, I had to comply, or Jeff would beat me. It was horrible, Tiff, the things they made me do; the humiliation it put me through; the things Jeff made me do. I even tried to kill myself, but he found me and once I recovered, he beat me all the more.

"And Pete looks at me the same way Jeff did, with a look of contempt; that I'm not good enough to be in the same room as him; all I am is a piece of meat to do with as he pleases. I love your family, Tiffany; you've all been so good to me, but if Jack comes back to tour, I won't be with him. I can't be around Pete anymore, and if that means not seeing any of you again, I won't. It'll break my heart, but I just can't be around Pete any longer. Because if he touches me again, I will do to him what I promised. I wanted to tonight, but dressed like this, he'd have the advantage, and no man is ever going to take advantage of me again. I'm sorry, Tiff, but I just can't..."

By now, Sara was crying hysterically, holding onto Tiffany for dear life, afraid to let go as if she were a little girl again.

"Shhh, Sara. I've got you, and nobody is going to hurt you again, especially Pete. But you've got to tell Jack about this -- he deserves to know."

"But what if he hates me for this? I can't lose him, Tiff. I love him too much."

"Sara, Jack knows what kind of asshole Pete is, and he knows what kind of asshole Jeff was. He loves you, Sara, more than I've ever seen him love before. I've known Jack my entire life and I've never seen him more in love than he is with you. Tell him what you told me tonight, and the only thing Jack will be is more in love with you. You've been to hell and back and survived to become one strong woman. If you love Jack like I think you do and like I know he loves you, you will both come out of this stronger as a couple. Tell him, Sara. Tell him tonight. And when you're done, fuck his brains out!"

Hearing Tiffany's last line started Sara giggling, and Tiffany joined in. When they caught their breath, Sara gave her future sister-in-law a strong hug.

"Thank you, Tiffany. I know Jack loves me, but it's sometimes difficult for me to see beyond my past. You're right -- he needs to know, and I'll tell him everything. Thanks, Tiff, for being the sister I never had. You and Susan are both great friends."

Tiffany left Sara in the restroom to clean up while she looked for both Jack and Pete. She knew if Sara found Pete first she would follow through with her threat. Luckily she found Jack, who was looking for them both.

"Jack, Sara is in the ladies room, freshening up. It's a long story, but suffice to say Pete was being Pete, and she flashed back to her ex, in a horrible way. She needs to talk to you, and you need to listen to what she says and then just hold her, because Pete really fucked up her mind. Leave him to me -- you take Sara back to your room and hold her, because she needs your love right now. She loves you, Jack. Sara loves you fiercely, and you better never let her go. Go to her, and we'll see you back at the ranch tomorrow."

With that, Tiffany left to find Isaac and Rich to take care of the Pete problem. Jack waited for Sara to emerge from the ladies room, and when she did, he held his arms open for her. They held each other tight for a long time, just standing in the hallway.

"Let's go back to our room, sweetie. Tiffany said you had something to say to me, and no matter what it is, I'll still love you. You are the most important person in my life, and there's no way I want to lose you. I love you. Besides, I really want to see what you're hiding under that dress."

Sara smiled at her lover and kissed him sweetly.

"Let's go."

The couple held hands all the way to their room, and Sara kissed Jack as he opened the door. She went in first, only turning on one table lamp. Turning to Jack, Sara slowly unzipped her dress, letting it caress her body as it fell to the floor with a whisper. She stood there wearing only her lacy bra, tiny panties, garter belt, and hose.

"Is this what you wanted to see, Jack?"

Sara began to slowly strip, starting with her bra, moving to her garter belt and hose, and finally her panties. She stood facing away from Jack, bent over at the waist, and slowly pulled her panties down and off.

"Or is it this?"

"How is it possible that you get more beautiful every time I see you?"

Sara smiled and walked into his arms.

"Such a sweet talker. But now you need to take me to bed so we can talk. I have something I need to tell you, and I want to tell you as you hold me close. Get naked with me, Jack, and join me in our bed."

As Jack took his clothes off and joined Sara in bed, he couldn't begin to imagine what she needed to say to him. But he did as she asked, and slid into their bed and pulled her close. Sara gave him a soft kiss, and began her story.

She reiterated what she told Tiffany, and she could feel Jack's body tense at the more horrific parts. But she kept talking, knowing if she stopped, she wouldn't be able to begin again.

"He broke me, Jack. Yes, physically, but mostly mentally. That last horrible night, as he beat me, it got so I didn't care. I knew he was going to kill me, but he would take his time so he could inflict the most pain possible. I didn't care as he tossed me around. I had nothing left to give, and if that phone call hadn't interrupted him, I'm sure I wouldn't be here now.

"I have no idea who was so important to him that he left the room to take the call, but I thank my lucky stars every day to whoever it was, as it gave me one last chance to survive, to live to see another day.

"And I see that same look in Pete's eyes every time he looks at me, and I can't -- and won't -- let that happen again. I love your family, Jack, but if it takes me not seeing them again to protect myself, that's what's happening. If you go on the road touring with your brothers, I won't be with you. It's taken me far too long to get to this point in my life, and I'm not letting another self-centered asshole take that from me.

"I'm sorry Jack. I love you more than anything, but I cannot be around Pete. Ever. So where does that leave us?"

Jack was quiet for a long time, trying to come up with a coherent answer, one that would end her doubts for all time.

"Sara, I love you. I've never loved anyone like I do you. Being with you makes me feel like a kid again -- when we're apart, I can't wait to see you again. When we're together, I can't wait to feel you in my arms, feel your lips against mine, feel our bodies coming together as one. You are my everything, and I won't let anything or anyone get in the way of us. So if I have to kick Pete to the curb and out of our lives, then that's what will happen.

"I know my brothers will agree, as will their wives. Mom and dad know what he's like and will go along as well. You and me together -- that's the important part of all of this. I can't begin to imagine the hell you went through, but no matter what, I'm here for you, by your side, loving you as much as I can."

"I love you so much, Jack. I thought once you heard the full story you'd dump me as damaged goods -- and I'm so happy to be wrong about that."

The couple laid in bed, not talking but simply holding each other. Soon Jack heard Sara's breathing slow and he knew she was asleep. After the emotional night she had, he wasn't surprised. And although disappointed he didn't have a chance to make love to her, he knew they would have a lifetime of nights together.

The next morning, the lovers were woken up by the sun streaming through the windows. Waking slowly, they laid in bed kissing and caressing each other.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on you, Jack. You know I wanted to spend the night making love with you, but I was just so tired. Forgive me?"

"Not a problem, baby. You had a really emotional night and we have a lifetime together to make love. But right now we need to get going so we can get breakfast before we leave. Shower together, or is that too much of a temptation?"

"Always a temptation, and yes, get in the shower with me. If we can't have sex, at least I can feel your hands all over my body, playing with me."

Several hours later, showered, packed, and fed, Jack and Sara hit the road to the family ranch.

Jack took his time returning to the ranch, as he showed Sara some of the sights along the way. It was mostly open land with a few small towns, but occasionally Jack would pull off the road to show her a beautiful vista or a different point of interest. By the time they got to the ranch, he saw Rich and Isaac's cars in the driveway -- but not Pete's. As they grabbed their bags from the car, Donna and John met them on the front porch. John gave Sara a kiss on the cheek, and Donna pulled her into a loving hug.

"I know we've only just met, but no matter what happens, we both love you as if you were our daughter. You make Jack happy and he loves you -- and that's all that matters. And anytime you want to talk, you know where I am."

"Thanks, Donna. I'm sure I'll take you up on that offer."

Dinner was several hours later, and the conversation was serious, mostly discussing what to do with Pete and the contracts he signed. They decided to let their lawyers fight it out, as all their contracts in the past needed all four brothers to sign. Rich said he would give them a call in the morning and they could decide how to proceed after talking with them.

Pete was another problem, and nobody could come up with a satisfactory way to deal with him. Tiffany and Susan volunteered to help Sara castrate him, but Donna put her foot down on the idea, even though she knew it was said mostly in jest.

Once dinner was finished, the girls helped Donna put everything away and clean up. The boys went to the music room to talk, so the girls decided to get their horses saddled up for a ride. They were talkative at first, but once on the trail their talking died down and they rode in silence for quite a while. Susan was the first to break the silence.

"Tiffany told me some of what you said to her, Sara, and I'm wondering if you ever got treated for PTSD? I know most people think this is something only soldiers suffer from, but any type of trauma can trigger this. I'm sure your therapist is wonderful, but is she a specialist in this type of therapy? I've worked with a number of veterans who suffer from it, and they swear by their therapists. Is this something you want me to help you with?"

"I've never really thought about it, but what you say makes sense. So yes, any help you can give me, I'll gladly take. And out of curiosity, just how much did Tiffany tell you -- even after I asked her not to tell anyone."

"Don't be mad at Tiff -- we tell each other stuff all the time. I guess it's a 'sister-in-law' thing. Just think of it as one more person to help."

"I'm not mad. In fact, I expected her to tell you. But please don't tell Donna. I'm having a difficult enough time as it is facing her."

"Oh Sara, don't worry about Donna. She's been like a second mother to both of us, and is really good at calling the guys out on their bullshit. She's become a great friend and confidant, and I can already tell how much she cares for you."

They rode in silence again until Tiffany asked the question that was on everyone's mind.

"So where does all this leave you and Jack?"

"I'm not sure what you mean, Tiff. Leave Jack and me? Our plans are to go home by the end of the week, if that's what you mean."

"Home?"

"This might've been Jack's home, and is your home, but it's not my home. My home -- our home -- is half way around the world, in the South Pacific. Jack's business is there. My life is there. I'm a marine biologist, and I don't see any oceans here. I love you two, but our life is not here.

"Early in our relationship Jack called me his mermaid, and sometimes that's how I feel. I need to be in the water, doing what I can do to save the oceans. It's not just my job, but also my passion. Other than my time in the hospital, this trip has been the longest time I've been away from the water since high school. It's almost like an addiction, something I crave. And I bet it's the same for you with riding your horses or helping with the animals -- it's something you need to do. And being in the ocean is something I need to do.

"I hope you both understand, because it's going to be difficult enough to leave you as it is without your understanding why I can't stay here."

The three ladies gathered for a hug, with Susan and Tiffany each giving Sara a kiss on her cheek.

"We understand, but that doesn't make it any easier to see you leave. All we ask is that you do what you need to do to heal yourself, to find that inner peace and happiness you deserve."

"And besides, we still have you for the rest of the week. Maybe we'll get lucky on one of our rides and come across something really scary like a scorpion to make you feel at home here."

"Scared of a scorpion? Girl, I go face to face with sharks all the time and don't flinch. Except perhaps when the great whites come around. Then I need to take my time and watch my back."

"Are they as dangerous as everyone says?"

"Oh yeah, and probably more than you've heard. Just imagine rows of razor sharp teeth lining both top and bottom jaws. Add enough jaw strength to snap a person in two with one bite, and now you've got something to be scared of.

"I really need to get you two into the water with me sometime to see what it's like. The coral reefs, the multitudes of fish in every color you can imagine, the serenity of floating alone in a place so immense it puts Texas to shame -- that's just part of the reason why I love doing what I do."

Arm in arm, the girls walked back to the house where Susan and Tiffany said their goodnights. Plans were made for the next day, and Sara entered the house feeling so much better than she did earlier.

123456...9