Southern Cross - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the room, Sara kept the lights off and used the light from outside to guide her. Opening the curtains she gasped at the sight of downtown Houston -- something she had never seen before. Quietly, Jack stepped behind her and enveloped her in his arms. They stood there for several long minutes before Jack whispered in her ear,

"I love you, Sara. I can't imagine my life without you. Thanks for stumbling into my life."

"I love you too, Jack. I'm glad you decided to take a chance and hire me like you did. You didn't know me from Adam, and I'm thankful every day you did. Now kiss me and take me to bed."

The wakeup call came early the next morning, and the couple hustled to get ready. A limo was waiting to take everyone to the studio, and once they arrived, the boys were all business, getting instruments and microphones set up. Sara stood with Tiffany off to the side watching, and once they were ready, Isaac and Jack came over to talk with them.

"Once we start, we want you to leave. You know we love you, but you also know we don't want any distractions, and you are both excellent distractions. Either Isaac or I will call you when we're done; just let us know where you are and we'll send the car to get you. Have a fun day, and we'll see you later."

The recording session was long and grueling, but by the afternoon they had what they were looking for. The first song they worked on was a version of Southern Cross with all four brothers playing and singing. After some reworking of the music and a dozen takes later they were satisfied with their sound. Several other songs were recorded, just to get some "in the bank" for a possible future album, but Jack was having problems with his acoustic version of the song. Each take was good, but not what he was wanting.

"I'm sorry, guys, but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Let's take a break; Isaac, would you call Tiffany and find out where they are and send the car for them? Thanks."

Twenty minutes later the girls were back at the studio, and Rich was talking to them.

"Jack can't seem to find the sound he's looking for, and I think he's getting frustrated. Will you talk with him, Sara? Maybe you can help."

Just then, Jack looked up from his spot in the studio and saw Sara smiling at him. She blew him a kiss and waved for him to come out. Grateful for the break, Jack walked over to his lover and gave her a hug.

"I don't know what's wrong. I just can't seem to find the same feeling I had with the song before."

Sara gave Jack a kiss and whispered in his ear,

"Remember that you wrote this song with the promise of me, the dream of me. Sing it like you did the other day; sing it for me, sweetie. Sing it to me, Jack. Sing it to the dream that you now hold in your arms."

Kissing Sara once again, Jack returned to the studio and got ready. Once everyone was set, he smiled at Sara and began to play. When he was finished there wasn't a dry eye in the studio; even the studio techs were moved, and nothing ever seemed to get to them. Jack asked the producer for a playback, and when it was finished, Jack simply packed up his guitar, hugged his brothers, thanked all the studio workers, and went to Sara.

"I think that last one captured what I was looking for. Perhaps you girls aren't too distracting after all. Thanks, baby."

The celebration that night was long and raucous, with everyone from the studio and record label attending. After several hours, Jack was anxious to leave with Sara, so he began to say his goodnights. As he shook hands once again with their producer, he reminded Jack that they had several interviews the next morning at 11 at the Galleria. A number of different media outlets were going to be there, and one was going to be streaming live on-line; Jack assured him he would be there, ready to go. With that, he and Sara left the noise of the party for the quiet of their room.

Hand in hand they walked down the hallway to their room, each buzzing in anticipation of what was to come. Each knew what they wanted to do with the other, as the sexual tension had been building all evening. As they entered the room, Sara told Jack to be sure to leave a wake-up call, as she assured him he would be worn out by morning and they would need someone to wake them up.

"When you're done with your call, meet me in the bedroom."

Several minute later, Jack entered the bedroom, where he was greeted by a sight that took his breath away -- all the lights were off, all the curtains were open, with Sara standing in front of the windows bathed in the lights streaming through, wearing only a long, seemingly transparent gown. Quickly stripping off his clothes, Jack stepped behind Sara and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. Sighing, Sara melted into his arms, resting her body against his.

"I'd almost forgotten how something like this looked. I remember my parents taking my brother and me up into the foothills around Los Angeles and looking down at the city lights. As a five-year-old, I was convinced it was all magic. We had several areas we called our special spots; I remember we went to one the night before my parents died in the car crash, and that's when the magic died for me. I never went back up."

Hearing the sadness in her voice, Jack leaned over and kissed Sara's neck. Responding, Sara turned her head to kiss Jack's lips. As they kissed, Jack slid his hands onto Sara's breasts, lightly squeezing them. Eliciting a gasp from Sara, Jack slid his tongue into her mouth as their kisses got progressively more intense.

Breaking their kiss, Sara whispered in Jack's ear.

"Love me, Jack. Make love to me in front of the window. Push your dick into my cunt and fuck me for anyone to see."

Hearing her words, Jack pushed Sara up to the floor-to-ceiling windows and slipped the robe from her shoulders, leaving her naked against the glass. Sara placed her hands on the window, pushing her tits against the glass as well. She arched her back and pushed her ass out, so Jack would be better able to fuck her.

Not waiting any longer, Jack pushed his hard dick into his lover, eliciting a long moan. Slowly, he slid in and out of her wetness, letting her feel every inch of him impaling her. Unexpectedly quick, and with a gasp of surprise, Sara's orgasm flashed though her body. Jack slowed his thrusts, but Sara urged him to keep going.

"Don't slow down, baby. This feels so good. Fuck me until I cum again and again."

Not wanting to disappoint his lover, Jack picked up his pace, plunging again and again into the depths of Sara's hungry pussy, rapidly bringing her to another orgasm.

By now, Sara's entire body was pushed against the window. Her face was turned to one side, and when she opened her eyes, she was shocked, and excited, to see someone across the way watching.

"Oh my god, Jack, someone is watching us. They've got binoculars and they're watching you fucking me and making me cum. Oh god, I'm cumming again."

As Sara climaxed on his dick, Jack looked out to see a beautiful woman in a window across the narrow courtyard, naked, with her body up against her own window, watching Jack and Sara's sex show. As he kept plundering Sara's pussy, he realized the woman was playing with herself, fingering her own pussy.

"Look at her, Sara. She's fingering herself, watching me fuck you. Watch her. Play with your clit while I fuck you, and I bet she'll cum for us."

Quickly doing what he asked, Sara started to play with her clit while Jack continued to fuck her with long, steady strokes. Both of them were focused on the woman as she fingered herself non-stop, and noticed that she had dropped the binoculars and now had that hand focused on her clit, furiously rubbing it as well. Moments later, her mouth opened in an unheard scream as she brought herself to orgasm. Several moments later, Jack started to gush into Sara's pussy, which brought her to another thunderous orgasm.

Panting as they slowly caught their breath, the lovers looked across to their beautiful peeping Jane, who was coming down from her own orgasm. Looking up, she smiled, blew them a kiss and mouthed 'thank you' from across the way. Sara waved back and mouthed back a question -- 'more'?

The girl in the window looked surprised for a moment, then smiled and nodded her head. Sara asked Jack to pull the chair over to the window, and when he did, she smiled and said,

"I can't believe I'm going to do this. Play along with me, ok?"

Sara then sat, spreading her legs as she draped them over the arms of the chair, and began to play with herself, fingering her pussy and playing with her tits. She was going to give their anonymous friend another show.

As she played with herself, Jack noticed the woman in the window doing the same thing. Both women were focused on bringing themselves off, and at the same time, helping the other to get off. Jack smiled at the brazenness of the whole affair, never thinking his fiancée would do something so audacious. Just when he thought that, Sara looked over at Jack and told him to come over so she could suck his dick at the same time.

Now completely amazed at her boldness, Jack stood next to Sara and fed his dick into her mouth. Between watching the woman in the window and Sara, Jack knew he wouldn't last long. Sara realized the same thing, so when she felt Jack getting ready to cum, she took his dick out of her mouth and aimed it at her chest, inviting Jack to cum on her -- something they'd never done before.

Seconds later, Jack began to cum, shooting streams of semen on Sara's beautiful chest and face. At the same time, both Sara and the other woman climaxed as well.

Sara spent the next minutes cleaning Jack's dick and licking his cum off her face and tits. Both were watching the other woman who was just sitting in her chair, almost as if she was unable to move. Before she licked all the cum off her chest, Sara stood against the window, transferring the remaining cum to the glass. Stepping back, both women watched as Jack's cum dripped down the window and down Sara's chest. Blowing a kiss, the other woman closed her curtains, ending the show.

Leading Jack to the bed, Sara cuddled with him under the covers and held him tight.

"That has got to be the hottest thing I have ever seen -- or done. What got into you? Are you only now showing me a side of you you've kept hidden?"

"I have no idea where that all came from, Jack. When I saw her watching us, something in my head said to make it a real show for everyone. I've never even thought of doing something like that before. But I have to admit, it really was hot, and I came harder than ever."

"So is this something you'd want to do again?"

"Not like this, no. However, I really want to find out what it's like to have sex on the boat in broad daylight, anchored someplace by ourselves so we can get as loud as we want. I bet you know some deserted islands we could use. Something to add to our to-do list."

"Absolutely. So are you ready for another round?"

"I am if you are. I love you, Jack, and I want you to make love to me all night."

"Even if I look and sound like hell in my interviews tomorrow?"

"Yep. It'll be like making a statement -- from now on, Jack Armstrong is off the market, ladies. He's mine and you can't have him."

"And men, Sara Owens is taken. She belongs to me."

The lovers spent the rest of the night making love, bringing each other to numerous orgasms. Finally, sexually sated, they fell asleep in the wee hours of the night.

Hours later, Jack was in the shower having woken up with the sun streaming through the windows. He let Sara sleep while he got ready, and when their wake-up call came, he answered it before it could wake her. He ordered room service breakfast, and went out to wake his sleeping fiancée. Kissing her lightly, he marveled at the beauty laying before him, and how much he loved her.

"Sara, sweetie, it's time to get up. Room service will be here in twenty minutes."

"No, leave me alone. It's too early, and I'm still tired. Let me sleep -- just five more minutes, I promise."

Pulling the covers off roused his lover, who tossed a pillow at him.

"Shithead! After keeping me awake all night, now you're trying to get me up. It's too early."

"It's not my fault you wanted me to keep fucking you all night. I wanted to get some sleep, but all you wanted was my dick and my tongue -- so now you pay the price. Up!"

Sticking her tongue out at Jack, Sara got out of bed and made her way to the shower.

"You know, even grumpy, you're still beautiful."

Sara turned and kissed Jack, and then headed to the shower.

"After what you did to me last night, you better say I'm still beautiful. Let me know when the coffee gets here."

A short time later, there was a knock at the door, with room service bringing their breakfast. At the same time, Jack heard the shower stop, so he knocked at the bathroom door and opened it slowly. Sara was just exiting the shower and smiled at Jack.

"Bringing gifts of coffee, I see. Thanks -- I can really use it."

"My pleasure. I always enjoy serving coffee to beautiful, naked women, especially the ones who share my bed with me. And FYI, we have to be in the lobby in an hour."

"Ok. I won't be long. Be sure to save me something to eat."

Ninety minutes later found them gathering in the main atrium of the Galleria waiting for the interviews to begin. Most were short -- only 5 or 10 minutes -- but the main streaming interview was to be much longer.

TMZ was finally ready, and the interview began. Jack was sitting next to the interviewer with his brothers sitting right behind. All had microphones, and the interview bounced from brother to brother, and soon their live audience was laughing at some of the shared stories.

"Ok, Jack, let's get serious for a moment and discuss your newest release. What can you tell our audience about Southern Cross?

"This is something new for us -- releasing a single online without an accompanying album -- but the label wanted to try something different. We ended up making two different recordings because we couldn't decide which one we all like the best.

"My favorite is the acoustic recording, which has me singing and playing the guitar. The other is a more upbeat version, using all our voices and instruments. We'll leave it to our fans to decide which one they like the most."

"So where did the idea for this song come from? Because from what I heard, it's not your usual style."

"I originally wrote this more than 15 years ago, soon after I was literally left at the altar. I needed to get away and ended up in the South Pacific in French Polynesia -- and I've been living and working there ever since. I kept writing songs over the years, but after I sent this one to my brothers, I asked them not to record it; I wrote it to help heal my heart.

"But unknown to me, they did a simple recording for my mom, and somehow a second copy was made and then promptly lost in the studio. It took a new assistant looking through old boxes of tapes to find it, and here we are."

"So did you write this with anyone special in mind? I ask only because you're recently engaged; did your fiancée have anything to do with it?"

"Heavens no. I only met Sara a few years ago. No, this was written with the promise of her -- the dream of her. It's only recently that the dream came true. To quote Steven Stills -- it's using the power of the universe to heal your wounds."

"Quite a powerful statement. So, can we hear the song before it drops online? I'm sure all our listeners, as well as our live audience, would love it. How about it, guys?"

Jack turned and looked at his brothers, who were all smiling and nodding their heads in agreement. His guitar was put into his hands and he began to play.

When he finished, there was a moment of silence as the last sounds echoed through the atrium -- followed by thunderous applause. Looking at the crowd, Jack could see many were tearing up and crying, especially Sara and Tiffany. Sara blew him a kiss and Jack reciprocated.

"Well, that was not what I expected from the Armstrong Brothers. Definitely a different style and sound, but one that I expect to be well received by your fans. If you want to download the song, go to the Armstrong Brothers web site and follow the directions. From Galleria in Houston, this is Maggie Ryan signing off."

It took another hour for the brothers to finish signing autographs before they could get away. Exhausted by their night of sex and the early call time, Jack and Sara decided to head back to their room and take a nap. Plans were made for dinner, and after embracing each other, the brothers went their separate ways for the afternoon.

Arriving back at their room, the couple decided to make use of the Jacuzzi. Jack fired it up while Sara slipped out of her clothes and slid into the warm water. Jack joined her, and both sat quietly, relaxing in the soothing water.

Soon Sara slid next to Jack and snuggled into an embrace, pulling his arm around her. After sitting there for a bit she realized one of the pulsing jets was aimed right between her thighs, making her quite horny. Several minutes later she sat on the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide, inviting Jack to play. Moving closer, Jack began to kiss the inside of her thighs, moving up one leg and down the other -- and purposely skipping over her moistening pussy. In desperation she grabbed Jack's head and pushed it into her, where he rewarded her with pushing his tongue deep inside. A long moan slipped from her lips, and Sara opened her legs wider.

"Oh yes Jack, eat me until I cum. This feels so good."

Encourage by her words, Jack began to lick Sara faster. After only a few minutes Sara began to shake as her orgasm flashed through her body. Not slowing down, Jack kept licking her until she came once again, this time squeezing her thighs together, trapping Jack's mouth on her cunt.

Relaxing her legs, Sara pushed Jack's face away from her over stimulated cunt and slid back into the water.

"Thanks, babe. I got so wet I was almost dripping while you sang, and I couldn't wait to get back here. Now I only want to take a nap while wrapped in your arms. And I promise to take really good care of you later. Ok?"

Jack agreed and they stepped out of the tub and wrapped themselves in the awaiting fluffy towels. After drying off they dropped the towels and laid in bed, and were soon sound asleep.

Several hours later, Jack awoke to the wonderful feeling of Sara's lips wrapped around his hardening dick. Once he was fully hard, she began to lick and suck him, aiming to bring him to a quick climax. Soon she was gently rubbing his balls as well, and that extra feeling tripped him over the edge, filling her mouth with several shots of cum. After licking him clean, Sara cuddled with Jack once again.

"We need to get cleaned up if we're going to make it to dinner on time. Why don't you shower first and get ready, and then I'll go. But when I get dressed, you can't watch, as I have a surprise for you."

Presently, Jack was dressed and Sara was in the bedroom getting ready. When she was done, she opened the door and stepped through -- and Jack gasped at what he saw. Sara was standing there, looking like a walking wet dream. She had curled her hair and applied some makeup -- just enough to bring out her best features. Her dress was candy-apple red, and stopped mid-thigh. The top was cut low enough to show a tantalizing glimpse of cleavage, and had a bit of her black lace bra peeking out. The finishing touches were black stockings along with shoes that matched her dress. What Jack didn't see was the garter belt and tiny panties hidden under her dress.

"Do you like? Tiffany found this while we were shopping yesterday, and thought you'd like it on me. I agreed. So what do you think?"

123456...9