All Comments on 'Southern Heat Ch. 05'

by SinsiousSiren

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another great chapter.

I'm glad to see that you decided to continue writing this story. It is fantastic & I enjoyed reading it. I hope you will write the next chapter soon.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
That seemed a little too finalizing

It cant be finished yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please.

You can't be finished with this story. Please write another chapter to this story, it is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One of the best.

This story is one of the best I have ever read. Please keep on writing more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Needs 1 more chapter.

Outstanding series, I hope you will write one final chapter to this story telling about Tony & Anna after there wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree.

Yes one final chapter please, with a happy ending for Tony & Anna & their baby.

Morlan502Morlan502almost 12 years ago
So many stories, so little time!

With so many stories, it takes time to read them and find the good ones. So it is a couple of years old, and I only just found it, but hey, I did find it! And like Jen and Anthony, it was worth the wait. This was fantastic! I could only give it a 5, because that is all they have to choose from! You left with a number of possibilities that could be explored, Who knows where you could take this family!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
Smooth Southern love

A sweet, sweet story with many delightful turns of phrases, clean flow and a satisfying ending. A "5" in my book.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i was disappointed in the ending but all in all a very good series

racfguyracfguyover 8 years ago
The end.

I was disappointed that this story ended the way it did, but I'm reading it six years after it was posted. I guess that's it.

Must be the popular writing style, since I've come across quite a few recently.

Leaves it to the reader to...

OlebillOlebillover 8 years ago
sweet

This is the best story I have read on this site but just needs one more chapter for Tony and Anna's sake but otherwise fantastic.

fhippensteelfhippensteel5 months ago

The story was great until the last chapter. It just ended to abruptly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous