All Comments on 'Southern Hospitality Ch. 04'

by XtinaSmith2017

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

really hot, though I do feel a little sad for Laura.

thank you for your writing.

kriss4912kriss4912over 6 years ago
Conquest

Yet another fantastic part to this wonderful story a great read which has a wonderful flow to it and is very descriptive .Thank you

Wish Amy and Ash the very best future i.e. can not wait for the next thrilling instalment and what it holds for our three lovers

krissie xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best ever

So hot

Cant hold it got to....

albertaboyalbertaboyover 6 years ago

Enjoying this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

It was a wonderful story. Well writen and paced nicely. Can't help think, mom knows a few things though.

txchubbytxchubbyover 6 years ago
So glad the story continues

Wonderful story I enjoyed immensely, I am already looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Story

Hot story, would be hot though if Amy was holding back her full potential and ended up outsizing her aunt if they ever have a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YESSS!!!

She is a sex machine! Way more stamima then her Aunt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story.

Would be awesome if you told us exactly how big their cocks are. While having them compare.

EzDemon187EzDemon187over 6 years ago
Awe

I love a happy ending 🙄

illwindillwindover 6 years ago
Not what I was hoping for exactly.

I've been enjoying this series and was looking forward to Ash getting a real girlfriend. And while this chapter was fine up to a point, the final sex scene just killed it for me. I know Amy was a drunk virgin but compared to the descriptions of sex with Laura that sounded pretty bad. I mean, I really didn't sense any "emotional connection" as Ash claimed afterward. Honestly, it felt more like she wanted to use Ash to learn about sex and to get off. And wasn't that supposed to be one of the two reasons a relationship wouldn't work out between him and Laura?

Obviously that wasn't the intention, but Amy is gonna need to seriously step her game up when it comes to sex and maybe expressing some actual emotion during sex. Or else I'm gonna be rooting for Ash to get back with Laura.

On an unrelated note; with the number of times Ash bites or purses his lips I don't know how he's able to kiss anybody. That guy's lips must be sore as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Chewing and buying...

What's with all the lip chewing and biting of the lips? It's all I can pay attention to at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next Chapter!!!

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great so far .......

I'm hoping a threesome comes soon !!!

crewdawgcrewdawgalmost 6 years ago
Next Chapter PLEASE!

Can't wait for the next Chapter! Maybe Mom and Laura got together and had sex too that night. Then when Laura is told that Ash and Amy got together all four can work out some group sex and live happily ever after! The prospects are endless in this!

Johnalan141Johnalan141almost 6 years ago
Chapter 5

I really hope you release chapter 5 soon. Been eagerly waiting since the release of 4. Can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mom and Laura

As mentioned before, I too am hoping Ash's mom and Laura got together that same night. I'm sure his mom has been without sex for a while. With Laura's boundless sexual energy, I'm sure those needs would be handled. I do wonder if Mom knew Laura's secret. Or maybe it would be a nice surprise if she didn't discover until the heat of the moment.

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
Nice!

Now that the rudimentary efforts are over and done, Amy can now begin to assert and take over. I would hope that shows in the next chapter of this exciting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

I love your story hope you can continue this beautiful story

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
As we suspected...

Amy did turn out to share the same genitals as Laura, as most of us suspected, which didn't detract from your hot, steamy story in the least. Now we have to guess what happened between Ash's mom and Laura that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love!

Oh my gosh! Please write more! This was so amazing! I absolutely loved this story and can't wait for another chapter, pleasee!!! You are absolutely amazing, and thank you for gifting us with this story! This is my fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

Yes please do more. I want to see amy become better at sex and as sensual and sexual as Laura. Also some explanation as to why his mom knew. If not that then just more sex. It's hot

WestfjordianWestfjordianover 3 years ago
Amazingly hot!

Love the story, the characters, and it's incredibly erotic. I like how Laura is dominant, without being cruel, or into humiliating him. So much more sensual, that way.

AkilaraAkilaraover 3 years ago

It was the first story I read about Xtinas stories.

I was so fascinated by them that I now read all their stories little by little and enjoy each one.

This fairy tale here is about a wonderful love story. The plot is completely successful.

There is a lot in it.

The life of outsiders.

It's about young and old, getting older, saying goodbye, getting to know and love each other.

And all this with eroticism and sexual descriptions that lead right into the heaven of lust. Also for the reader, smiling.

Thanks Xtina.

Greetings from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

liked the story but it was way too long.....,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story .certainly not too long .in fact you could keep going imo.

JaypleeJaypleealmost 3 years ago

A great story Christina. I plan on reading them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great Great. Have read all.

Can't wait to see next chapter

Wonder if ash may want regen or just CD?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I've ever read. Once I started the first part, I couldn't stop reading. I really hope you continue these.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

At the beginning of the chapter, the morning sex, Laura didnt even make Ash cum? Wth? Selfish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story well done.

I like very much the erotic stories of MILF pre-op transgender women.

You did excellent job of Laura's and Ash's character, I like how they met and start to love each other and how their relasonship and love grow so much, but I was sad and a little disappointed in the 4th ch. that Laura and Ash didn't stay further toggether and separated. Anyway, I really hope you will continue the story.

I want to make a request. If you have time and if you can of course, can you please make a new story about Laura which she meets a mature Milf pre-operative transgender woman and they fall in love?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story very hot I hope you will continue it.

I want to make a request if you can of course.

Can you please make a new story about Laura? Who she meets with another (mature Milf) pre-operative

Transgender woman?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm really sick of this "write a story about a hot (trans) MILF getting hot and heavy with the young protagonist and have it be the main attraction before WHOOPS! Can't actually let them get together or have a sexy happy ending, the MILF needs to shove unsexy reality into the story and tell the protagonist it will never work so here's some boring younger girl that the readers didn't start the story for to hook up with him instead while the MILF remains alone in the end" tendency in stories with this content.

Maybe a future chapter 5+ will have it all end in a sexy threeway relationship instead of Laura just "gracefully" pushing the silly boy towards her Niece who she and Ash and the story agree is the "better" choice" but I'm not holding out much hope............

Lonelymale61Lonelymale61over 2 years ago

Great Story that you must continue. Please, Please. Thanks to this story & others, I am thinking of looking for someone for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Man I actually kind of want an AU story where he found Amy first over her aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding work! I really hope you continue this. Maybe a threesome with Ash, Amy and Laura?

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Excellent story!

A great beginning into Ash's journey into his new life.

11/10!!!!!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricalmost 2 years ago

Ahhh....yes I love youth. I loved your story. more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great story.

SuzieCrossSuzieCrossover 1 year ago

Loved it, thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wish it were me! Great series!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Great story. Couldn't stop reading. I need to find my girlfriend. Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving this series, looking forward to the next (and hopefully more after that)

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117086 months ago

Way too much focus on a character that just gets thrown away in the end for a younger version, the niece and the plotline of the niece should've been introduced in chapter 2 at the very least imho.

----------

The bond that Ash has with the milf was well established, to then see it be burned to the ground due to age differance, and for Ash to so easily, seemingly, move on that quickly, is disheartening. But, I suppose, in the end, Laura will most likely end up with his mother and he'll end up with the niece. Quite the bittersweet state you've left the story in.

----------

The sex was really hot, the author never misses there, but plot wise, this wasn't one of their best tbh....2/5.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story. Maybe add a chapter about Laura and Ash’s mom getting together

aglex59aglex5929 days ago

Wow this is such a hot story. What will happen next? Is going to be fucked by both Laura and Amy? Or if Laura will seduce Ash's mother? Hoping you are working on one more chapter, please. Loved the whole thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXtinaSmith2017@XtinaSmith2017
Thank you for reading my stories!! I can't express how much I appreciate your continued support, comments and emails. It's thanks to you that I'm able to do what I love and for that, I'm eternally grateful. --- -THE AUTHOR- --- By day I am Christina Smith, humble secretar...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES