Southern Hospitality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-sorry... It's my first time..." she said, her voice heavy with lust as her tongue dragged up the length of his still hard cock.

He wanted to tell her it was okay, but pinned to the bed with her cock still between his lips, even in it's softening state, the head slipping back behind its hood, he couldn't talk.

She lowered her head, her breasts weighing heavier on his chest as she sank down, taking his cock back between her lips, continuing her own efforts and enjoying the warm sheath her semi-hard cock was in.

He moaned around it, feeling the tight suction of her lips rolling over his shaft, her tongue pressing against the top of it as she worked him over.

As she sucked his cock, focused entirely on her task her felt a forboding throb, her cock, invigorated by youth and eagerness was once more swelling in his mouth, her second wind already upon her even as he began to draw close.

Her hips, almost subconsciously began to move, pushing her cock down deep into the welcoming pleasure she knew his mouth offered, her mind fully focused however on his cock, drawing to draw him to climax even as she started to slowly make love to his mouth.

Encased under her warmth he was helpless to protest as the thickness stretched his lips, the lowest point in each of her movements resting the heavy orbs of her balls against his face.

He felt his climax start to rise as her pace picked up, her thick cock slamming into the back of his throat, causing a slew of wet sticky noises as it tried to press into his throat, but was unable to find the angle.

His eyes closed, his hands gripping the sheets he felt the sudden electric pulse of his cock, the tensing and hardening, his breaths coming harder, when they could come at all, around her hard, sticky shaft.

He vaguely heard her whimper in surprise as he erupted into her mouth, returning the gift, if not in quite as great a volume.

He spent his ropes of cum between her lips, the pleasure rolling through his mind in waves of ecstasy, before, sooner than hers had, he felt his orgasm begin to subside.

As he pulsed his last onto her tongue and, as he had done for her, waiting until the mouthful was collected, she wallowed, panting softly as she drew back, kissing his cock as it started to wilt.

After several long moments, she swung her leg off of him, the coolness of the air hitting him like a wall now that the softness of her chubby form was no longer on top of him.

"A-ah... Amy... That... That was-"

"Can I fuck you?... Please?" she said, cutting him off, an edge of eagerness in her voice as she moved to kneel in the dark, his eyesight, adjusted now to the black room just able to make out her form and figure above him.

"O-okay?" he said, still recovering his breath from before.

She hesitated for a few long moments, as he leaned up on his elbows, trying to decide how she should go about this.

As she started to move around towards his legs he took the studious decision to wet his fingers, reaching between his cheeks and wetting his hole, her cock was glistening with spit, cum and pre, but every extra drop would help, and he could tell she was so singularly focused on the goal she would forget such a trivial matter as lubrication.

It seemed he was right as, urging him onto his side she straddled one of his legs, raising the other to rest over her hip.

He felt her shuffle, felt her fat cock slide up between his cheeks to give his hole a delicate kiss, then she pushed forward.

He gasped, feeling the head, thicker than any he had taken before begin to push inside his body, his noises, squirmed and the sensations of heat and tightness beckoning to Amy were more than enough to convince her to continue, one hand squeezing his plush cheek, the other gripping his leg and holding it in place as she continued her conquest.

Slowly but without pause or hesitation, she fed her cock into him, millimetre by millimetre, gasp meeting moan as their bodies connected.

Ash felt sweat on his skin as his hole was stretched, each new inch of meat pressed into him raising him to new heights of both pain and pleasure, it wasn't pleasant, but he wanted it all the same.

He wasn't sure how much time had passed before he felt her heavy balls press up against his ass, but the pain was already dulling, she seemed to have recognised his discomfort in his movements and noises as she paused once fully inside him, both relishing the new portfolio of pleasure that surrounded her cock and allowing him time to adjust to her.

"Are... Are you okay?" she asked, tentative.

"Y-yes..." he said softly, even as his hands gripped the sheets, his own cock soft against one thigh.

She hesitated, then began to move, pulling her cock from him till only the tip was held within him, then pressed forward, slow to begin with, but he was sure that would change.

He felt so spread, so stretched, so full, his entire body was being rocked by her thrusts and the abundance of pre his ass was milking from her cock helped to make her bareback play easier for them both.

Before long the bed was creaking under their weight, her heavy sack caressing up and down his thigh as she fucked him, the heat, the friction of his walls, the squeezing of his ring, it blanked her mind under a white carpet of pleasure, it was addictive and she knew she would never be able to just jack off again, she needed someone now, someone to fuck, or, make love to.

Ash panted and moaned, his eyes closed as his whole body bounced with the mounting force of her thrusts, each drive pushing the air from his lungs in a gasp, the sounds mixing with the slap of flesh on flesh.

Having already spent one load the second wasn't so forthcoming and, as the minutes wore away, Amy found herself tiring, careful not to draw her cock from the sheath that was his ass she lay down behind him, one hand keeping his leg up as he leaned back into her breasts, her breath, hot at his neck as she kissed and bit him, pumping her cock in and out him, the two laying beside each other.

He moaned more from the pleasure than the pain now, his cock growing hard once more as she picked up the pace, the clapping of their bodies echoing as she bit and nibbled his ear.

Whispering softly she dug her fingers into the softness of his raised thigh, her cock growing harder in his ass, a sensation he knew all too well, "A-ash... Ash, I'm..."

She didn't finish her sentence, she didn't need to, grunting and gasping, pressing her face to his shoulder to feel him close, her second load began to fire off inside of him, instinctually she bucked her hips with each pulse of cum, a primal urge to breed ensuring that her cum pulsed from her cock at the deepest point of each thrust, a wasted effort, but one that felt amazingly irresistible.

As she spent her load she let his raised leg fall to press against his other, her arms moving to snake around his body, pulling him tight to her pillowy form, comforting the pair of them as her cock finished spending its smaller load inside of his body.

They lay together, her cock softening inside of him, her arms around him and her lips against his skin. The afterglow was wonderful, her sex had been, surprisingly, baser than Laura's, relying more on just pure rutting than any particular position or skill, but there had been something to it, an emotional connection that added layers that Ash had never expected to find.

"H-how... How was that?", he asked, exhausted in her arms.

"It was amazing... So good... I, I hope I was okay?" she asked, her voice nervous.

He let out a soft little laugh, "Oh my god, Amy, you were just... Just perfect."

She laughed a little too and kissed the back of his shoulder and a twitch inside of him drew his attention, "So... Can... Can we do it again?..."

As he felt her cock begin to swell inside his already cum filled ass, he realised just what he might've gotten himself into and for the most part, he couldn't wait to find out.

"Y-yeah."