Sowjanya

Story Info
The story of Sowjanya's prostitution.
774 words
3
3.9k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This is a work of fiction.

My husband was working in America and I had not seen him for the last two years because of visa issues. Before he went abroad we had a very active sex life and he would fuck me regularly as also suck my boobs and chooth. The whole night I would be screaming........"CHODO.........CHUTIYA......CHODH.........GAAND MAR.....ZOR SE CHODH BAHENCHOD........OOOOOH.........AAAH......CHODH CHUTIYA......." My mother in law and father in law in fact mentioned that they were very happy that we had such a good sex life.

Now that he was abroad I had not been fucked for two years and when he called on new years eve I told him ....."BAENCHODH......MEKU LAURDA KAVLA.......I WANT YOUR COCK.......IF YOU CANT GIVE ME YOUR COCK .......ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO FUCK ME.......MEKU NUFTA HONA.......FUCK ME.....I KEEP DREAMING OF YOUR LAURDA........GIVE ME YOUR COCK OR ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO FUCK ME.....I DONT CARE WHICH ONE......"

My mother in law heard my side of the conversation and asked if I was serious. When I replied yes she said I have a solution and you will get all the cocks you want and some money also. I was thrilled and asked her for the details as I desperately needed a cock and to be fucked.

She said we would go to a nearby big town. I should wear a nylon sari, garish red nail polish, brown lipstick, my sindoor, glass bangles and pack my bag with similar clothes. She would also do the same. She said we would both get fucked, enjoy with lots of cocks and cum back home.

We took a train, traveled second class and reached our destination. We checked into a seedy hotel in the bad part of town. We then took a walk in the evening along the canal in the center of town. We got whistles and cat calls from a lot of men. My mom in law asked them ".........chudhai hona kya......meku kavla......chooth chahiye....."

Soon a young man of 20 was interested and we took him to our hotel. He immediately threw me on the bed put his lungi up, cock out and rammed me....he was saying "randi.......oooh......aaah...." The feeling of his cock was great and I loved the friction of his laurda in my chooth and was screaming "laurda dal.....chooth mar....zor se mar....." He rammed me and came inside me. I was thrilled to have a cock after so long. My saasuma asked me if I was happy or wanted more cocks. I smiled and said I wanted more. She then said "....hum dono randiyan is shaher ko ab chudhai karte hain......chal customer dhoondke hum don apni chudhai karvate hain....."

We went out and joined all the other randis at the spot where they congregated. We started chatting with them and came to know they had a pimp Mallesh who gave them security, a place to live and took part of their earnings. We spoke to Mallesh who took us to his brothel which was stinking. He started by first fucking my saasuma. His cock was huge and he rammed her and she was screaming...l"oooh....aaagh....chodo......bahenchod......" He rammed her chooth and gaand and then took his turn on me...I was thrilled beacausebI had been deprived of a cock for so long.

After some time he got us a customer who was a laborer or riksha puller. He was stinky but his cock was nice and huge. He fucked me while another man fucked my mother in law. Both of us were screaming "CHODO.......CHOOTHIYA......LAURDA DAL.....CHODO......CHODO....."

We stayed for around 15 days and each day we had atleast 15 cocks. I really enjoyed the cocks and my craving for cock only grew further. My sasuma then asked me if I wanted more. I told her yes I wanted more cocks.

So I continued getting fucked and when my husband came to know how I was fulfilling my craving for cock with his mother he immediately took steps to divorce me. But my saasuma and I returned home and found a pimp in our town.

We started to go out and our nylon saree, payal and bindi really attracted men. We even found a man who introduced us to his company MD. He fucked us one whole night and while my saasuma was being fucked I was saying......"chodo saali ko.....zor se chodo randi ko.......Chodo chodo.....laurda dal......jaldi chod......"

My mom in law got me her sons friend Rakesh to fuck me who enjoyed fucking me so much that I moved in with him. He use to fuck me regularly and also arrange cocks for me. So I satisfied my craving for cock.