Spa Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know what you are thinking but no. It's tempting isn't it?" Beth told me.

"It is very tempting" I replied.

"We'll see." Beth told me with that wicked smile of hers.

Seeing Beth dominate and take control of these two women was really turning me on. I felt my cock start to twitch as it began to become erect again.

Tina did as Beth instructed her. The whole time Beth never stopped groping Cindy's tits. Beth then pulled Cindy's arms behind the chair and held them in place. She let out a yelp as it caught her by surprise. I knew this was what Beth had in mind when she told me to get the towels.

Before Beth said a word, I walked up next to her. She stepped aside, and I stood behind Cindy. I took her arms and tied them up behind her using one of the towels. I grabbed the other ones and used them around her waist to tie her down to the chair. I finally took the other towels, tied them around her ankles, pulled them back. Then tied them off to the legs on the back of the chair. Now Cindy was tied up and her pussy spread open for us.

Beth saw under the massage tables; the bikinis Cindy and Tina had walked in wearing. She walked over, reached down, grabbed them and looked at each one to see if she could tell who each one belonged to.

"Hmmm. You two are sluts, aren't you? Wearing these slutty bikinis." Neither Tina nor Cindy said a word. "Well, doesn't matter who wore which one in the end." I took a step back and saw Beth was balling up them up in her hand. She walked back in front of Cindy.

"Tell me. It's Cindy, right? Yes, you can speak."

"Yes. I'm Cindy."

"Tell me Cindy. Are you a nympho or just a slut?"

"No..."

Like I did with her, as soon as Cindy started to talk, Beth shoved the bikini's in Cindy's mouth.

Beth then took another towel and put it over her head.

"I don't want you to see anything. Not yet anyway."

Beth asked me where I put her clothes at. I just pointed to the nightstand, next to the sofa. As she walked over to our clothes, she told me. "Go ahead and play with Cindy's rack. You can also titty fuck her too. If you still have anything left in your balls, give her a nice pearl necklace, as a gift."

"Got it and thanks. Pass me the bottle of massage oil, please. I need to lube up her rack for her pearl necklace."

"Sure, as soon as I find what I'm looking for."

"Found them." Beth had found the ball gag, wrist cuffs, blindfold and our panties. With her other hand she grabbed the bottle of massage oil and walked over to me. We French kissed deeply again. Beth broke the kiss and whispered in my ear.

"This is fucking turning me on big time. Now I know why you like this so much. I can't believe they want us to dominate them." As she handed me the massage oil.

We French kissed again. Beth reached down with her hand and started stroking my stiff cock. She let out a moan of approval. I reached down and fondled her ass.

I broke the kiss and she walked over to Tina who was still bent over the table as Beth asked me to place her. She set the blindfold and cuffs on the table next to Tina and I walked back over to Cindy with the massage oil.

Beth spoke first. "Thought we had forgotten you. But we haven't. Now, are you going to be a good slut for me Tina?"

"Yes. I be good slut for you."

Beth slapped Tina's ass. "I didn't give you permission to speak slut!"

Beth cuffed Tina's wrists together behind her back and placed the blindfold over her eyes. As I watched Beth with Tina, I stood behind Cindy and poured a healthy amount of massage oil down on her tits. As I did it, I thought to myself this, was a first for me with her. Normally she's the one whom lubed up when we've titty fucked in the past. Once I poured enough oil on her rack, I set the bottle down and started to massage the oil all over her tits. I looked back over at Beth and Tina.

I saw Beth wipe her pussy with the panties. What she did next surprised even me. She grabbed Tina by her hair and slowly pulled her head back, which forced Tina to open her mouth. As soon as she did, Beth shoved the panties in her mouth. (It reminded me of my own experience with my Grandma.) To top it off she reached over and put the ball gag on Tina as well. I saw Tina's cheeks puff out as soon as Beth had secured the ball-gag in place.

"That will keep you quiet" said Beth. "Plus, I can keep that mouth of yours off my titties. You really like them, don't you? The way you sucked and played with them. But now it's my turn."

Beth pointed at the strap-on on the other table and motioned for me to get it. Cindy groaned when I took my hands off her rack.

I walked over, grabbed the strap-on off the massage table and over to Beth.

"Will you give me a hand putting this on?" Beth whispered in my ear. "Can't believe I'm going to wear a strap-on."

I looked at the straps and let them out as far as they went and helped Beth put it on. It fit her surprisingly well and she looked sexy as hell in it. I pulled the used rubber off the dildo.

"Fuck. I didn't think I'd like it. But I feel sexy as fuck, turned on and ready to fuck even though I've never used one before. I think I'm going to like it."

I whispered in Beth's ear. "You do look sexy as fuck. Now we have matching cocks." Beth let out a chuckle and reached down and grabbed my own throbbing cock.

"Can't wait to see you fuck Tina with it. Give me a sec and I'll put a ribbed rubber on it." I told Beth.

"Yes!" Beth responded with a smile.

I walked over to our clothes, reached in my pants pocket and pulled out another ribbed rubber plus the lube. As I walked back, I took a moment and felt Cindy up which took her by surprise, and she jumped from my touch.

I walked back to Beth, put the ribbed rubber on the dildo and lubed it up for her.

Beth whispered. "Hmm. Hope I do this right, so Tina gets off on it. Go back over to Cindy and enjoy your titty fuck."

"I think we should dp Tina. It's only fair since she dp'd you."

"That sounds good to me. Make sure you put on another ribbed rubber before you fuck her in the ass. I don't want you catching something."

"Thanks. Tina is going to get a taste of her own medicine."

"She sure is."

I gave her my wicked grin. "You know, let's first see what's in their gym bag."

Ch. 11

We walked over, grabbed the gym-bag, opened it and looked inside. We saw it had two sets of clothes, some makeup and other typical girly stuff. But under their clothes we found two curved G-spot vibrators, a pair of blindfolds, a box of a dozen rubbers, a tube of lube, and a small digital camera.

I grabbed the camera out of the bag and turned it on. Both of us began to look thru the pictures. They were of Cindy and Tina at home doing the usual domestic stuff, cooking, doing yard work, laundry, etc. etc.

As we kept scrolling thru, we found their special pictures. They were pictures of the two of them having sex with each other. As we kept looking, we saw there were lots of pictures of Tina with women. Mostly Asian women, but some Latinas, white gals, and one black woman. The women were of all ages and sizes. The other pictures were of Cindy with other men and a few women. We noticed the pictures were not taken at the spa but somewhere else. We guessed it was the house they told us about. There were even some videos of Tina with the women from the pictures as well.

Beth and I looked at each other and I asked her "What do you think?"

"They are major kinky sluts. But if they want us to dominate them, we'll need to keep the disc with these pictures and videos."

"Okay."

I popped the disc out, put the camera back in the bag and grabbed one of the G-spot vibes. I kissed Beth, walked back over to my pants and placed the disc in one of the pockets.

Beth spoke up. "Hope you sluts are ready."

We took our positions. Me in front of Cindy, Beth behind Tina.

Beth grabbed the dildo and slapped it against Tina's ass a few times which caused her to let out a yelp.

"Now. Let's see if I can shove this in your slutty pussy."

Tina let out a moan and whimper thru the ball-gag and panties stuffed in her mouth.

I bent down and started to stroke Cindy's pussy with my fingers and she rewarded them with her wetness.

"Got a little something for you. But no cumming, okay?" I told Cindy.

Without giving her a chance to respond I shoved the G-spot vibrator in her pussy and placed the tip against her G-spot.

"No cumming." I reminded her as I flipped the vibrator on. She started to moan, groan and squirm in the chair. But she couldn't move much since she was tied down.

I looked over at Beth.

"Here you go slut. With my compliments!" Beth told Tina. I watched Beth shove the dildo in Tina's wanting pussy. Tina let out a loud groan as Beth rammed it in, not realizing we had put a very ribbed rubber on it. She started to squirm, tried to close her legs, as though she was trying to get away. But Beth quickly grabbed the cuffs with one hand and with her other hand she pulled her long hair back and caused Tina's head to snap back.

"What's the matter slut? Not what you expected? Remember, you asked for this. Now it's time to suck it up and get fucked!" Beth told her.

"Babe. Sorry. Can you give me a hand with this slut, please? I want to fuck her like you do me sometimes."

"Sure." I responded, "I'll be right back." I told Cindy. I reached down and turned off the vibrator before I walked away. She let out a moan of disappointment.

I stood next to Beth and saw she had buried the ribbed rubber covered strap-on dildo all the way up Tina's pussy.

"You can do this one of two ways. One is just like you have her now."

To which Tina let out what sounded like a loud no, thru the panties and ball-gag shoved in her mouth.

"The other way. Is to slide your arms between her arms, then under her armpits and place your hands on her shoulders. That will let you pull her off the table and fuck her. That's how I fuck you when I have you cuffed. It lets me get that extra leverage, so I can fuck you deeper and harder."

"Hmmmm. I think I'll go with the first option since it's the position I got her in."

Tina again made a muffled plead for Beth not to fuck her in that position.

I leaned in and gave Beth a sloppy wet French kiss, grabbed her ass and walked away.

"Have fun you two." I told them as I walked back to Cindy.

I watched Beth instead slide her arms under Tina's armpits and place her hands-on Tina's shoulders. Beth once again rammed the dildo up Tina's snatch. She pulled Tina off the table and turned her parallel to it. She did it with very little resistance from Tina. As she did it, she kept the strap-on buried in Tina's snatch at the same time.

Tina just groaned and moaned. She couldn't get away from Beth and couldn't rest her body at all. Beth was her only support now as her massive tits swung in the air.

I took the towel off Cindy's head and she looked over at Tina who was impaled on her own strap-on by Beth. She looked up at me and her eyes got big again.

"Hope you enjoy the show. I'm so going to enjoy titty fucking you."

I put my cock in between her cleavage, grabbed her tits, pressed them together and started titty fucking her. Beth also slowly started fucking Tina as well. But Tina was still trying to adjust her body but couldn't.

Beth yelled at her. "Spread your legs apart slut! I can't fuck you if you close them!" Beth then kicked Tina's left leg to the side and spread her wide open. Tina yelled something thru the gags in her mouth, but we couldn't tell what it was. Beth yanked back on Tina's shoulders, driving the strap-on even deeper.

"That's it. Here's the fuck you wanted slut." Beth told her. At that point Beth truly started to fuck Tina mercilessly with the strap-on. It looked like one of the lesbian femdom scenes from one of our pornos. Tina started to yell at first, but it changed to loud moans of pleasure and desire as Beth pounded her.

I looked down at Cindy as I continued titty fucking her. She couldn't take her eyes off the sight of Beth pounding Tina.

"Like what you see?" I asked her playfully. "Because you're next."

Cindy didn't know what to answer. Instead she looked back over at Beth pounding Tina.

For the next few minutes, the room was full of the sounds of our foursome. The constant slap of Beth's thighs against Tina's ass. Beth's own grunting and groaning from fucking Tina as hard as she could. Tina moaning loudly with pleasure and the unique sound of a wet pussy getting fucked. Plus, my cock slipping up and down Cindy's rack. The sound of something wet slipping and sliding.

Beth asked me somewhat out of breath as she kept fucking Tina. "That slut get your cock harder and bigger?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied.

"Good. Now put on one of your rubbers and lets dp this slut. Just like she did me."

I looked down at Cindy and released her tits from my hands and let my cock out. She just looked up at me with a look of lust. I reached down between her legs and turned on the vibrator in her pussy. I set it to its max speed. As the vibe thrashed in her pussy, she leaned her head back and let out a lustful moan. I bent over and grabbed the towel off the floor and put it over her head again. She would only be able to hear Beth and I fuck Tina and not see us. I figured it would make it more erotic for her.

I told Cindy. "You can't cum until we tell you."

I walked over to my pants, pulled out another of my ribbed rubbers and walked back over to Beth and Tina.

Beth still had Tina bent over with the strap-on buried in her pussy.

"Having fun babes?" I asked Beth.

"Yes I am. Last time I did something like this was in college. Minus the strap-on of course." she answered me without stopping fucking Tina. All the while Tina was just breathing heavy, moaning and groaning and her tits swaying.

"Good. You can tell me about your college lezbo experience another time. Let's just enjoy dp'ing this big titty bitch."

I leaned in and we locked in a hot French kiss.

We broke our kiss. Beth said. "Let's get her over to the couch. I want to be on top."

"Sounds fun" I replied. I reached down and grabbed the tube of lube.

Beth slowly slid the strap-on out of Tina's pussy. I stood Tina up by her arms and walked her over to the couch.

My cock was throbbing, and it wasn't lost on Beth.

"mmmm...ass fucking is definitely your thing isn't it? I hope she's ready for it."

"The ass is where it's at, babe." I told her with a chuckle.

I ripped open the package the studded rubber was in and proceeded to slip it over my engorged, throbbing cock. The rubber wasn't made for cocks my size as it fit very snuggly. It only covered about seven inches of my ten and half inch monster. I popped open the tube of lube and poured it over my rubber covered cock. The last thing I wanted was to literally rip Tina a new asshole.

The thought of fucking Tina in her ass and grabbing her massive rack while Beth fucked her turned me on even more. I turned Tina so her back was to me and I sat down on the couch with my rubber covered cock sticking straight up, ready and waiting to impale Tina.

Beth took Tina by the arms. "Hope you're ready for the fucking of a lifetime slut." she told her.

All Tina could do was just moan loudly.

Beth slid her arms under Tina's armpits and started to line up her ass over my waiting cock. I did my part and grabbed her by her hips and helped line up her asshole with my cock.

"She's right over my cock babe. You sure you got her?" I asked Beth.

"Yes, I do."

"Hold on. Going to get her ready." I grabbed the lube once again and poured some over my fingers. I reached up, spread her ass cheeks open and I spread the lube all over her asshole. Tina didn't try to clench her ass as if to keep me from putting the lube on her asshole. I heard a soft moan instead, so I looked up and saw Tina had her head bent back. I also heard a soft sucking sound and I smiled as I realized that Beth was sucking on her nipple again. Once I finished lubing Tina's asshole, I wiped my hand with one of the towels that was still on the couch.

"Okay babe, she's ready and so am I. Are you?" I asked.

"Sorry. I love sucking her nipples. It really turns her on. I'm so ready for us to fuck this sluts' brains out." Beth replied.

"Good. Now hold on to her." I put my hands on the back of Tina's knees and pushed them forward. It caused her legs to buckle.

"Nice babe! No going back now slut! Here. We. Go!!!" With that Beth slipped her arms out from under Tina.

I watched in what seemed slow-mo as Tina's ass came down on my rod. I felt my cock easily slide past her anal sphincter and impaled her. As my cock rammed its way up her ass, she let out a loud, muffled yell thru her panty gag. Couldn't tell if it was from pain or pleasure. For me it was pure pleasure as I felt my 10.5-inch-long by 3.5-inch-wide cock impale her.

I nearly blew another load from how tight Tina's ass was. All Tina could do was just continue to moan loudly as she started squirming with my cock, now buried up her ass.

"Is she tight?" Beth asked.

"Oh yeah. But not as tight as you." I groaned out.

"Good answer."

I reached around with my hands and grabbed her massive rack and pulled her down towards my chest.

Beth reached down, grabbed Tina's ankles, pulled her legs up and spread them wide open. Tina continued to moan and groan loudly. We could tell she was trying to say something, but I kept interrupting her by twitching my massive rod in her ass and squeezing her tits at the same time. They were firm but not too firm, so I knew they were man made.

"Okay babe. Here we go." Beth said.

Ch. 12

As I felt Tina up, my cock twitched, grew and got even harder in her ass. Tina started moaning and groaning louder as she felt my cock get bigger.

Beth took notice of my fondling her tits and asked me if they are real. I told her No. They are store bought. Beth then said.

"Nothing like the real thing, huh?"

"Don't get me wrong. They are nice. But yeah. Nothing like the real thing."

I moved Tina slightly to the side, so I could look over her shoulder. I wanted to see Beth shove the dildo in her pussy.

Beth started lining it up to Tina's twat opening. She started to move her hips up and down Tina's twat teasing her with the strap-on. I chuckled to myself on the inside at the phrase Tina's twat.

As soon as Beth started to fondle Tina's twat, she jumped up slightly. As she started to come back down, I slammed my rod up her ass. Tina arched her back and let out another loud moan. At that instant Beth rammed the dildo in her pussy. This time Tina let out a loud scream. I reached up and covered her mouth.

Then we heard Cindy as she tried to speak up thru her gag.

I whispered in Tina's ear, "Tell her you are okay, or you won't be able to walk straight for a month."

At that same moment Beth yelled at Cindy. "Shut up slut or you're going to get it worse."

I took my hand off her gag covered mouth and Tina just managed to groan out she was okay.

"Now slut." Beth hissed. "We're going to fuck your brains out. Afterwards, this is how you'll want to be fucked all the time. By either men or women. You won't want to cum any other way."

We started our rhythmic fucking. Beth and I timed our strokes, so we had her in a piston action fuck. As one of us was in, the other was out. Tina just went stiff and started moaning. She tried to move but couldn't. I had her massive tits in a tight grip for leverage. While Beth had her legs spread apart by her ankles.

Again, the room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping on skin and Tina's constant loud moans and groans.

I managed to look over at Cindy. I could hear her moaning, whimpering and twitching in the chair along with the soft buzzing of the vibrator. I figured she was trying to adjust herself, so she could get off on it.