Spa Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands under her knees and pushed her legs up. I slowly moved on my knees into position, so I could put my cock on top of her pubes. Once I had lined-up I dropped my cock on top.

Cindy let out another moan when she felt my cock on her body.

"I'm going to enjoy this. I'm sure your pussy and ass will too."

Again, she let out another moan.

I took my right hand off her leg and grabbed my cock. I lined it up with the entrance to her pussy and placed my rubber covered head against it. Cindy let out another moan.

"I'm going to just slip the tip in." I told her.

Without missing a beat. I slipped my cock head in her pussy.

Cindy began to squirm on the table. I reached over and grabbed her legs again to keep her lower body still.

After a few moments I started to slide my cock as slow as possible in. I used each row of studs on the rubber as my guide. As I felt each row slip in, I would stop for a second or two then slide the next row in.

Cindy started squirming and moaning even more as I did this to her. As soon as I was halfway in, she arched her back and let out a long, low, groan. I felt her pussy spasm and clench down on my cock as she was cumming again. I felt her wetness as it began to flow out. I responded in kind by making my cock throb. She responded instantly and arched her back even more and let out another groan as she came once again.

She was breathing heavily now. With each breath she took her massive rack went up and down. Both her nipples were super hard, and I thought to myself I couldn't wait to suck on them. I didn't want her to pass out yet. So, I stopped sliding my cock in her. She relaxed a bit and slowly slid her back down on the table.

"Relax Cindy. Take nice, slow deep breaths. I don't want you to pass out and ruin our night. Besides I'm only halfway in you. There's so much more cock for you to enjoy."

"Fucking...sexy...of...you...to...let..her...catch...her...breath...you're...right...dont...want...her...to...pass...out...and...lay...there...like...a...dead..fish...oooooooo...very...oooooo...good...slut...you're...making...me...wet...enjoy...the...free...drink." Beth said behind me.

After a minute or two I felt Cindy relax. I continued to penetrate her just as slowly as I had been.

Again, she started to squirm, trying it seemed to get away from my monster cock. She had pissed me off then. I decided to just fuck her like we had done in the past. But this time it would be with my monster cock and no mercy either.

"You asked for it. If you walk funny for a week, it's your own fault." I told her.

She groaned out an obvious "No" that changed to a loud groan as I rammed my cock all the way in her pussy until I was balls deep and felt my cock head hit the bottom of her uterus.

Cindy just arched her back, pushing her massive rack up at me again. She came hard and started to shake with a massive orgasm.

"From the way you are cumming. You've never been fucked by a cock this big. Or you took or put something in your pussy? So, which is it?" I asked her "Nod your head up and down once if it's my cock. Twice if you took or put something in your pussy. Three times if it's both. Got it? Now tell me."

Cindy just laid there thinking about her response. I made my cock throb and pushed it in. By now I had my hands down behind her knees and pushed her legs forward toward her chest.

She moaned and groaned even more and louder but still no answer.

"Fuck..her..till..she..passes...out...if...she...oooooooo...yes...slut...fuck...you...know...how...to...please..a..woman...slow...down...bitch...I..want..to..enjoy..it...I..dont...want...to...cum...yet...slut...yeah...she...won't...talk...fuck...her...till...she...passes...out."

"You heard my sexy girlfriend. Can't disappoint her now can we."

Cindy now really started groaning and just shaking her head side to side. As if she was losing her mind. I moved my arms down her legs until my elbows were at her knees. I pushed forward so I could slip my hands under her armpits and up behind her shoulders. This gave me the leverage I needed and would let me power fuck her. Plus, I would be able to suck on her massive nipples. Again, we had never fucked in this position before. But I knew she had used or taken something because she had never cum like this before.

Then I started in on her. I pushed my hips back and up, pulling my cock out, but not going all the way out. I was too big and too long to slide out of her. I let my own weight drop me down on her. Which let me shove my cock back in her full force. As soon as Cindy arched her back and shoved her massive rack in my face. I latched on to her left nipple. She snapped her head forward and had her chin pressed hard against my shoulder.

I started pounding Cindy in this position without mercy. Each of my thrusts along with my sucking, nibbling on her nipple caused her to start cumming non-stop. After a few thrusts we heard that distinct sound. Her pussy had started to squirt. Just like in the bondage pornos Beth and I have seen.

Without missing a beat. "Babe she's like a water fountain! Can you hear it!"

"Yes...I...can...this...is...hotter...than...the...oooooooo...right...there...don't...stop."

Cindy was having one massive orgasm after another with each of my power thrusts. I switched and took her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it. As I did, I sped up my thrusts into her pussy. She started cumming harder. I felt her pussy spasm out of control, and she didn't stop squirting either. I was fucking her now as fast and as hard as I could.

I heard Beth behind me say. "Yes...slut...now...make...me...cum." Then I heard her distinct moan that she was cumming.

That's all it took to push me over the edge. I felt my cock swell up and a second later I blasted my load inside Cindy. Even with her nipple in my mouth I let out a loud groan that I was cumming as well. My cock kept swelling and throbbing with each jet of cum I kept unloading in her. It was so much that I felt some of it run out of the rubber I had on.

Behind me I heard Beth cum over and over. Guessed Cindy hadn't lied about Tina after all.

As I held Cindy in the power fuck position enjoying my massive orgasm, I felt a pop. I knew what had just happened. The damn rubber broke. I quickly slid out of her. Before I could pull all the way out, I blasted one more load inside of her. Cindy had one more orgasm as I quickly pulled out. When I did, she sprayed me with her own cum. I quickly ripped the rubber off and threw it in a corner. I let her legs drop to the side and I crawled in between her tits, I put my cock in between them, pressed them together and with my last few strokes gave her a huge pearl necklace.

I heard Beth behind me push Tina away. Tina asked Beth. "I hope sexy girlfriend very pleased?" but Beth didn't answer her. Instead she walked up my left side, she leaned forward and we locked in another deep French kiss. At the same time, she took my cock in her hand and gave it a few slow strokes which caused me to groan. We broke our kiss and Beth looked down at my handy work.

"Mmmmm...what...a...nice...pearl...necklace...there's...some...on...her...face..too."

Beth slid her finger across some of my cum and placed it in her mouth, closed her eyes and swallowed it.

"How...yummy."

Cindy was still shaking from her non-stop orgasms.

"Hey. Babe. You want to dp this slut as well?" I asked Beth.

"Mmmmm...let...me...think...yeah...lets...dp...her."

Cindy let out a moan that again sounded like a no.

"Too...bad...slut...you...asked...for...this." Beth replied.

"You want me to tie up Miss super stacked over there on the chair?" I asked Beth.

"Sure...but...put...the...chair...next...to...the...couch...I...want...her...to...have...a...front...row...seat."

"Sounds good."

I hopped off the massage table and left Cindy covered in my cum and sliding out of her pussy. I wondered if she was fixed or not for a second or two. I remembered she told me during one of our sessions she couldn't have kids.

I took Tina by the arm and led her back over to the couch. I walked over and grabbed the chair that Cindy had been sitting on along with the G-spot vibrator, and the towels I had tied Cindy down with.

I put the chair next to the couch and sat Tina down on it. Since she still had the cuffs on her wrists, I placed her arms behind the chair and re-cuffed her. I spent the next few minutes tying her up just like I had done Cindy. All the while Beth stood over Cindy running her fingers all over my cum and spreading it over Cindy's upper body. Finally, once I had Tina tied down. I shoved the G-spot vibrator in her twat and flipped it on to full speed.

"All ready over here." I told Beth.

Beth slowly leaned over and took the ball gag off Cindy. But she left the panties stuffed in her mouth. She slowly walked over and kissed me.

"Not...quite." Beth told me. With that she stood in front of Tina.

"Close...your...eyes...slut...don't...open...them...till...I...tell...you" she ordered Tina.

Beth reached over on the small nightstand and grabbed the vaporizer. She clicked it on and took a long deep breath from it, then she handed it to me. With her other hand she pinched Tina's nose closed. I realized what she was about to do. Beth pushed Tina's head back and made her open her mouth. As soon as it was open, Beth leaned over and placed her mouth on Tina's. I could tell they started to kiss with their tongues.

Beth exhaled forcing the smoke from her into Tina. She quickly pulled away and yanked Tina's head forward, shut her mouth close and put her free hand over it. Tina gagged and tried to breathe but couldn't; Beth had just vaped her. After a few seconds, Beth let go of her. Tina gasped, coughed and let the smoke out.

Beth put her hand out again and I handed her the vaporizer. Beth repeated this process five more times. Each time Tina was able to hold it in longer without gagging and coughing. By the last time, it was obvious that she was now "vaped" as well.

"There...you...go...slut...now...enjoy...the...show." Beth told her as she put the ball gag in her mouth and secured it in place.

I reached down and grabbed the strap-on off the floor and handed it to Beth. I took a step over to the massage table where I had earlier set down the ribbed rubbers and grabbed another one. I turned to Beth.

"Hold on babe. Let me put a fresh rubber on the dildo and give you a hand putting it on."

"Okay..."

I took the used rubber off the strap-on and put the fresh one on it. I helped Beth put the strap-on and buckle it back on.

"Guess...you're...gonna...have...to...buy...me...one...now." Beth told me.

"I'll be more than happy too." I replied and we French kissed again.

"Now let me bring Cindy over to the dp couch."

Beth leaned into me and whispered in my ear. "I...want...to...vape...her...too."

I just nodded my head "Yes."

I walked back over to Cindy and took her by the arm and help her sit up. As she sat up, I could tell she was wobbly from cumming so hard and so much.

"Ok. Now I'm going to help you stand up and walk you over to the couch."

She didn't nod her head yes or moan an ok. I stood her up and walked her over towards Beth. As soon as we were in front of Beth, she spoke.

"Cindy...it's...your...turn."

Beth pulled the panties out of Cindy's mouth. She moved her jaw up and down as if she was stretching it.

Just like what she did to Tina, Beth clicked on the vaporizer, took a breath from it. I reached up and pulled her head back to force her mouth open for Beth. She leaned forward, kissed Cindy and forced the smoke into Cindy's mouth. When Beth pulled away, I covered Cindy's mouth so she couldn't exhale.

"Thanks...for...the...help."

"You're welcomed."

She vaped Cindy just like Tina. Between the pounding I had just given her. Cindy had started to sway a bit more as she stood there.

After Beth forced vaped Cindy for the last time, she still had the panties in her hand, she reached down, and wiped her pussy with them.

"Say...ah." Beth ordered Cindy.

Cindy just opened her mouth without saying a word. Beth shoved the panties back in. Cindy didn't react or say anything. As soon as she was gagged, I turned her back to the couch and I sat down. I repeated the process and lined Cindy's asshole with my cock.

"You sure you can help me guide her down?" I asked Beth.

"I...can."

"Good. Let's do this just like the first time."

Beth turned and set the vaporizer on the massage table behind her. She then slid her arms under Cindy's armpits. I grabbed the tube of lube and spread it on Cindy's asshole. I placed the rubber on and lubed it up.

"Ready?" I asked Beth.

"Yes."

"Ok. Just like the last time. Here we go."

I pushed Cindy's knees forward as Beth held her up, albeit wobbly this time. I grabbed Cindy by her hips and guided her asshole just above my massive rod.

"Now."

Beth slid her arms out from Cindy's armpits. Her body came down and I watched as she too was impaled on my massive rod. My cock easily slipped up her ass, as it did Cindy moaned loudly. Like I said at the beginning, she'd let me fuck her in the ass many times before. But this time, it was the most intense ever. Once my cock was buried all the way up her ass, she didn't squirm like Tina. I figured she was relaxed from the vaporizer.

"I'm in all the way. Let's get started!" I told Beth.

She reached down and grabbed Cindy's ankles. She used them to pull Cindy's legs up and apart. Cindy just fell back on my chest. Beth slowly lined up the strap-on and easily slipped it in Cindy's pussy. As Beth slid the dildo in her, Cindy arched her back and let out a moan. I reached up with my hands and grabbed her tits.

Beth didn't say a word, she just started fucking her. I could feel the dildo move in and out of Cindy's pussy as I began fucking her ass. Cindy began to moan and groan at that point. As Beth and I got into a piston rhythm her moans and groans grew louder. It didn't take very long before her body started to shake again. Beth and I looked at each other and smiled.

"You...can...cum...now." Beth told Cindy. "You...too...slut." She also told Tina.

I felt her body go stiff and she let out a loud and long moan. I pulled on her nipples and caused her to snap her head forward and yell out thru her gag.

Beth then put Cindy's legs together and pushed them down towards her body. We sandwiched her just like we had Tina earlier. We kept up our piston rhythm. Cindy was now yelling thru the gag and we could feel her orgasms rock her body. I looked over at Tina as she had started to moan, groan and shake on the chair from her own orgasms.

"I'm...so...ready...to...cum." Beth told me.

"I'm ready too." I responded.

Beth shoved the dildo as far as she could up Cindy's pussy and started to cum first. I managed only two more thrusts when I felt my cock swell as it began to blast one huge load after another up her ass. Cindy just shook non-stop as she was having one massive orgasm after another.

After a few minutes, my cock finally stopped blasting out its massive load up Cindy's ass. Beth slowly pulled herself up and off Cindy. She let Cindy's legs fall and turned to the side. My cock was slowly shrinking as Cindy slowly slid off me on to the edge of the couch like Beth and Tina before her. Beth then went and sat on Tina's lap.

I looked over at Beth with a big smile on my face. Beth smiled back and blew me a kiss. Cindy then slowly rolled over and laid on the floor trying to catch her breath. Beth stood up and reached between Tina's legs and pulled out the G-spot vibrator out from her twat.

"Well...slut...looks...like...you...came...alot...the...chair...is...soaked." Beth told Tina as she rubbed the vibrator all over Tina's rack.

I just sat on the couch taking in the sight in front of me. Cindy, vaped, tied up, gagged, lying on the floor breathing heavily, moaning as it seemed she was still cumming. Beth, sitting on Tina's lap running the G-spot vibrator between her massive rack and then over to her own nipples. I looked down and saw the rubber I had put on was full of cum as it just hung off my head; ready to fall off at any moment. Beth took notice of it, she reached over and pulled it off.

She emptied it all over Tina's tits and covered them with my cum. Again, my cock began to twitch and started to get hard again.

"Damn...mustn't...let...you...cum....for...a...week...again...I...can't...believe...you've...cum..this...much...fuck...I...love...it." Beth told me.

"Yeah. Not to mention, we're here together, in this place having the hottest sex of our lives. Helps just a bit." I told her.

"Yeah." Beth hissed out as she kept running the vibrator all over Tina's tits.

"Well...wanna...finish...her...off?" she asked.

It took me a moment to realize what Beth meant. She meant if I wanted to blow my load down Cindy's throat.

"You did say you wanted a show, right?" I asked back.

"Yes...so...are...you?"

"You got it!"

I reached over and took Cindy by her left arm and sat her up on her knees. She was still trying to catch her breath from the dp fucking she had just experienced. I gently pulled out the panties from her mouth. As soon as I had removed them. She took a deep breath and began to cough, trying to catch her breath. I just sat there and waited.

As soon as she had stopped coughing, I moved over on the sofa and put her in between my legs. My monster rod landing on her nose and sliding to the left side of her face.

"I hope you know how to deep throat and swallow. If not, you'll wish I had kept the panties in your mouth." I told Cindy. But I knew she could deep throat and swallow already. Just said it to excite Beth even more.

Without missing a beat Beth said "Stop."

For a moment I was afraid she wasn't going to let me deep throat fuck Cindy.

"I...want...this...to...be...a...special...happy...ending...for...you...not...to...mention...for...us...girls...too...so...I...want...these...sluts...to...be... your...throne."

"My throne?"

"Yeah...throne...gawd...can't....beleive...I...need...to...explain...it...to...you...awww...fuck...it...let...me...get...you...all...in...place." Beth told us.

I just sat there as Beth slowly stood up, still holding the g-spot vibrator in her hand. She grabbed Cindy by her arm and told her.

"Crawl...on...your...knees...this...way...Cindy." Beth ordered her. Then she slowly tugged her towards the massage table.

Once she had Cindy next to the table. Beth bent over, put her hand on the back of Cindy's head and then planted her mouth on Cindy's and kissed her. From Cindy's reaction I could tell Beth was running her tongue all over and deep inside Cindy's mouth.

"That...was...a...very...nice..french...kiss..Cindy...its...how...you...are...going...to...use...your...tounge...on...my...sexy...boyfriends...cock...when...he...cums...you...better..swallow...all...of...it." Beth told her.

Cindy just nodded yes.

"Good...girl...you've...already...learned." Beth replied.

"Will...you...untie...Ms...big...titty...slut...and...bring..her...over...here...for...me...please." she asked me next.

"Sure." I got up off the sofa, untied Tina's legs and her arms from the chair. But I left her wrists in the cuffs.

Beth then yanked Tina off the chair by her hair and pushed her down on the floor. Then dragged her over in front of Cindy so they were facing each other. Their big racks nearly touching. Beth then untied the ball-gag from Tina's mouth. She grabbed the vaporizer off the table and clicked it on.

She took a breath from it and held it. Once again, she grabbed Tina by her hair and pulled it back. As soon as Tina opened her mouth, Beth bent down exhaled the smoke and frenched kissed Tina. But she only forced vaped and Frenched kissed Tina three times. After the third time Beth whispered something I couldn't make out in Tina's ear. Tina just shook her head yes.