Spa Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers

"Yes!!! Give it to her!!" Beth yelled out. She had stopped ass fucking Cindy as she began instead to fist her.

Cindy opened her eyes as wide as soon as Beth started fist fucking her. Her normal pale face began to turn red. She looked like someone whom was drowning as she began to thrash on the table. I kept my cock down her throat as I force fed her my cum. I grab her by her throat and back of her neck to keep her head still as I continued feeding her my massive load.

But then I felt her throat begin to clamp down on my rod. She began to try to pull away from us. I pulled my cock out of her throat but left it in her mouth. She gagged and struggled to catch her breath. I didn't make it any easier as I kept blasting load after load in her mouth instead.

She could not swallow it all and it began to run out of her mouth down her cheeks, jaw and even up to her nose. I pulled all the way out and held her head slightly up, I turned to her side then covered her face, eyes and finished her off with a nice pearl necklace.

Beth grabbed her ankles and pulled her all the way up on to the table. I slowly reached behind me and pressed the button to turn off my butt plug vibrator. Cindy just laid on the table, coughing, gagging, gasping for air. Beth then set her body down on top of her an began to lick the pearl necklace off her. She grabbed Cindy by her jaw and began to force feed her my cum as she began to French kiss her.

I was exhausted by now and my cock was a bit sore. My legs were jelly and I couldn't stand up any longer. As I was making my way back to the love seat. I went up to Tina and pulled out the g-spot vibrator that had been thrashing in her twat. It easily slipped out. I reached down between her legs and I felt with my hand the vibrator had done its job. She was sitting in a pool of her own cum she had squirted.

I put my hands on her shoulders and straddled her. The whole time she was just looking down, her hair covered her face, her breathing was labored. As I straddled her, I began to push my cock into the top of her slumped head. Tina slowly moved her head up. She stopped when she saw my cock was right in front of her. I felt her warm breath on it.

She slowly looked up at me. Her eyes told me all I needed to know. She looked like she just had been fucked like never before. Had cum like never before. That no one had done to her what Beth and I had just done to her and Cindy.

"Clean my cock with your mouth slut." I ordered her. "Use your whole mouth. Your tongue, lips and throat. If you use your teeth on me. I'm going to tie you up. When I'm done, Cindy won't be able to get you out, unless she cuts you out."

She just looked back down, moved her head so she could put her mouth on my slowly shrinking cock. I brushed her hair out of the way and held it behind her head. Tina opened her mouth slightly; I moved my cock right up to it. She slid her tongue out and began to slowly tease my cock with it. She ever so slowly began to work her way around my rod. At first, she started licking it as it where an ice cream cone. She licked my head and then swirled her tongue around it. She kept this up for several minutes.

"Good girl." I told her. "Are you ready for some hot fudge, now?" I asked her.

With that, she began to lick my entire cock with her tongue. She just replied "mmmm...yes"

I reached back and switched on my ass vibrator to full again. Instantly my cock once again began to get hard. As it got harder and bigger Tina began to blow me.

I thought to myself, as soon as I blow my load down her throat. I will have cum in two of three Tina's holes All that would be left to finish my birthday celebration is to fuck Tina's twat. For Beth and I to have a nice table shower. Drive home put Beth in a hogtie and fuck her brains out until she screams no more or passes out.

EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers