Spa Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth took one more breath from the vaporizer and held it. After about 45 seconds she slowly let it out. Now the room's scent had changed from vanilla to that of the herbal vape. It reminded me of the first rock concert I had gone to when I was 17.

Beth then slowly turned to me and said.

"Now...I...want...you...in...between...them...with...your...monster...cock...facing...Cindy."

"Okay." I replied and got in between them just as Beth asked me to do.

"Now...I'm...going...to...get...on...the...table...can...you...give...me...a...hand...sorry."

"Sure."

I stepped out from in between Cindy and Tina. I walked Beth to the other side of the massage table and helped her up. When she sat on the table I was in between her legs. My cock of course was back to its full size again. So, as Beth slowly adjusted herself on the table I leaned in and kissed her to distract her.

I reached down with my hand and grabbed my cock, and I placed my other arm around her back. With my hand on my cock I guided it and found Beth's soaking pussy. She placed her hands on my chest as if to push me away, but I didn't give her a chance. I shoved my monster rod into her, hot, tight, wet pussy. Beth broke our kiss and leaned her head back and just groaned out.

"fuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkk........." was all Beth groaned out. I then twitched my cock in her pussy. Again, she just groaned out one long fuck. I slowly slid my cock in her pussy a few times and she covered it in her honey juice. I then shoved it in until I hit bottom.

Beth now had wrapped her legs and arms around me tightly. We began to French kiss again. We stayed in this position for a few minutes enjoying our kisses and the feeling of her pussy tightening down on my cock. Then I broke our kiss but kept my cock buried in her snatch.

"Thank you for this wonderful birthday sexy."

"You...are...very...welcome...I...can't...wait...for...you...to...take...me...across...the...street...and...fuck...me...with...your...monster...rod...over...the...hood...of...your...car."

"Neither can I. But first we need to finish your show."

"Yeah...now...help...me...turn...so...my...ass...is...pointing...at...these...sluts...on...the...floor."

"Sure." I helped Beth turn and line up on the table as she asked me to.

Once she was in a doggie position, she said "Get...back...in...between...those...sluts." So, I did.

Beth turned her head and looked over her shoulder and said to us.

"You...sluts...know...what...to...do...so...start...as...for...you...I...want...you...to...eat...my...pussy."

Cindy took my cock in her mouth and started to give me a blow job. I felt Tina bury her face and put her mouth right up to my asshole. Then I felt her tongue begin to rim me out. I reached down and spread my ass cheeks open for Tina so she could have better access to my eager asshole.

"That's...a...throne...enjoy...it...how...about...you...pleasure...your...queen?"

With that she reached back with her hands and spread her pussy wide open for me. I dove in and began to lick her pussy with my tongue.

Ch. 15

The room was now full of the sounds of licking, moaning, slurping and groaning. I worked my tongue all over Beth's dripping wet pussy, spelling out every letter in the alphabet. Soon as I finished a letter, I shoved my tongue in her pussy then gently sucked on her clit.

I certainly didn't want Tina to have done a better job eating my Beth out. Each time I sucked on her clit she trembled and moaned out another orgasm. By now I had lost count how many times Beth had come that night. But I knew she would be very sore the next few days and probably sleep the rest of the weekend.

As I kept my face buried in Beth's twat, with one hand I reached back and shoved Tina's face in my ass. With my other I grabbed Cindy's hair and worked her head back and forth on my cock. She definitely had followed Beth's instructions and was using her tongue on my cock like never before.

In the past when she had given me a blow job, she tended to use her hands and mouth with very little tongue action. Of course, she always slipped a finger up my ass and stimulated my prostate to make me cum faster. This time it was all oral and my cock was much bigger.

Tina just kept up licking and sucking my asshole trying to shove her tongue in but couldn't. For me that moment was a fantasy come true. A foursome with my sexy Beth.

After I don't know how long Beth pulled away from my mouth and stretched out on the table.

"Gawd....I've...never...cum...so...many...times...no...more." was all she said just breathing hard. The sight of her on the table and her massive 44D rack in front of me turned me on even more.

As a result, my cock got bigger and harder in Cindy's mouth and throat. She began to gag and cough. I reached around with both hands and held her head in place.

"Better get used to this." I told her, "Better learn to control that gag reflex."

Cindy just shook her head as if saying yes.

"You know I have an idea how we can teach you to control your gag reflex."

As soon as I pulled my cock out of her throat, she began to gasp and cough trying to catch her breath.

"what...are...you...going...to...do?" Beth asked me.

"You'll love this. I think it's going to be a great ending to your show!" I told her excitedly.

"Really?"

"Yes. Really."

It was something I had seen in a few bondage videos I'd watched online before, but never thought I'd get the chance to practice it or do it for real.

I walked over to the second massage table and pulled the head rest off. It made the perfect half-moon.

"Babe. You up for another round of fucking with the strap on?" I asked Beth.

"You...bet...I...am."

"Good. Give me a bit while I get everything setup."

"Ok."

I walked back over and grabbed the folding chair and set it perpendicular to the half-moon. But made sure that it was opposite from the side on the wall the mirror was on. Then I walked back over to my jacket and pulled out my favorite vibrating butt plug / prostate stimulator / cock ring. I looked around and found the tube of lube and smeared it all over the butt plug vibrator

Beth saw what I was doing, and she piped up.

"Cum...here...let...me...give...you...a...hand...with...that." She told me with her wicked sexy smile.

I walked over to Beth as she was now sitting up on the massage table.

As soon as I was standing in front of her, we French kissed. When we broke off the kiss she told me.

"Hand...me...the...lube...and...turn...around." which I did.

Soon as I did before she said anything, I reached back and spread my ass cheeks apart.

I heard the spurt of the lube cumming out. Beth reached around with her hand and began to slowly stroke my massive erection. I felt her hot breath on my neck, and it turned me on. She began to lick, nibble and gently bite my ear.

"You...are...such...a...great...lover...now...relax." With that she pressed her lubed fingertip against my asshole. Then she gently slid it in. At the same time, she slid her hand down my cock. I let out a moan of lust and pleasure.

Beth then slowly slid her finger out from my ass. She took the ring end and slipped it down my rod. Soon as it was down to the bottom of my shaft, she let the ring tighten in place. She reached between my legs, grabbed the plug and pressed the tip up to my asshole.

"Happy...birthday...I'm...glad...you're...all...mine." Beth whispered in my ear.

Then she shoved the plug in my ass. As soon as it was all the way in, I felt the tip press against my prostate. My cock twitched and precum began to leak out.

"There...you...go...so...what's...next?"

"I think you know."

"mmmmm...you're...right...let...me...put...the...strap-on...again." Beth slid off the table, grabbed the strap on and began to put it on.

I walked over to Cindy, stood her up, walked her over to the other massage table and helped her on.

"Please...shoot...hot...cum...in....my...throat...Eddie...make...me...your...fuck...slut!" Cindy asked me.

"Don't worry Cindy. I'll fill you up. Beth and I will make you are fuck slut along with Tina."

I laid her down on the table with her head hanging off the end. Beth was wearing the strap-on as she slowly got on the table. Then she crawled up in between Cindy's legs. I brought Tina over and sat her down on the chair. I tied her down and found the g-spot vibrator.

After I tied her down, I took advantage to grab and feel up her massive rack. As I did, I also pinched and twisted her erect nipples in between my fingers. For the finishing touch I once again shoved the vibrator in her twat again and turned it on to full. As soon as it started thrashing in her twat. She started to squirm and moan. I grabbed her hair and yanked her head back and our eyes met.

"Okay slut! Watch and learn because your next." As I told her this, I watched Beth grab Cindy by her ankles again and spread her legs wide open.

"Ready babe?" I asked Beth as I saw Cindy arch her back and moaned. Beth had just shoved the dildo in Cindy's pussy.

"Sorry...couldn't...wait." Beth responded.

"It's okay. Let's have some fun." With that I put my hand behind Cindy's head. I reached back and flipped on my butt plug vibrator.

As soon as it started to vibrate in my ass and stimulate my prostate. I began to spew out lots of precum and my cock just throbbed. I was going to be able to really fill up Cindy's belly with my cum as she wanted.

For a moment I even thought about inviting my Grandma down for a weekend visit. Then surprise her by bringing her here for a fun time. Even though she was in her early 80s. She didn't look it and could still fuck like a twenty-one year old.

"Let's do it babe." I told Beth. I looked down at Cindy and told her "say ahh." Soon as she did, I shoved my cock down her throat. Cindy instantly arched her back shoving her massive rack higher up in front of us. I felt my cock hit her tonsils. She began to squirm as if trying to escape, Beth slid the dildo out and rammed it back in. Cindy was now gagging on my rod making sounds as if she was about to barf. I quickly snapped at her.

"You better not barf on my cock or its going to go really bad for you." Before she could respond Beth once again fucked her.

"She...still...has...a...tight...ass...even...after...that...pounding...you...gave...her." Beth replied.

I understood why Cindy was reacting the way she was. I slid my cock out she instantly began coughing, gagging trying to catch her breath.

"yellow...yellow...yellow." she began to mutter out. I reached down and sat her up immediately. Beth set her legs down and pulled out. At that point I thought our night was probably over.

"Thank...you...sexy...couple...felt...very...dizzy...not...good...don't...want...to...get...sick...for...sexy...couple...want...more...sex...need...to...breathe."

"Okay Cindy. Is five minutes enough time for you to feel better?" I asked her.

"Yes. Please."

"Done."

I turned and looked at the clock. It read 2:42am. Beth and I had been there for nearly four hours now fucking Cindy and Tina.

I turned to Tina whom just sat there groaning and squirming as the vibrator thrashed in her twat. I reached down, grabbed her massive rack, put my cock in between, squeezed them together and started titty fucking her. Tina just looked up at me with a glazed look in her eyes as I began.

"You can cum Tina. Cum all you want." I told her. I felt her shudder as I slowly titty fucked her large rack.

Behind me I heard Cindy had started to moan out loud. I looked over my shoulder and saw Beth had started to eat her pussy.

I began to titty fuck Tina faster as Cindy's moans began to intensify from Beth's oral pleasure.

"Please...sexy...girlfriend...may...I...cuuuuummm." Cindy asked after only a few minutes of getting her pussy licked by Beth.

"Yes...let...me...taste...you." Beth replied.

"I'm...going...to...make...you...cum...like...you...made...me."

I looked back over my shoulder and saw Beth had begun to finger Cindy's pussy.

"Yeah...there...it...is...give...it...to...me!" Beth said as I watched. I was guessing she had found Cindy's G-spot.

Sure enough, Cindy began moaning loudly from Beth's fingering.

"Sexy...girlfriend...cumming!!!" Cindy grunted out.

"Yes!! That's...it...let...it...out!!! Beth yelled. "Fuck...you're...squirting...like...a...fountain!!"

I let go of Tina's rack, reached down in between my ass cheeks and pressed the button on my anal vibe three times. It was now thrashing in my ass, pressed against my prostate running now at full speed.

I walked up to Cindy's face. Her eyes were closed, she was moving her head all around, her face was contorting from each orgasm. I grabbed my cock in my hand then held it over her face completely unaware I was standing over her.

"Cum...on...Cindy...I...want...it...all!" As I watched Beth's right arm move up and down faster. I saw her slide her left arm under Cindy's left thigh and disappear. I waited to see what she was going to do and very slowly began to stroke my monster rod.

"UNNNGH!!" Cindy loudly grunted out as her face became more distorted. Then she let it hang down off the end of the massage table.

"Sexy...girlfriend...UNNNGH!!!" Cindy grunted out as she snapped her head up again. I didn't know what Beth was up too. But it was really driving Cindy nuts.

"More...I...said...I...want...it...all!!" Beth yelled out.

"UNNNNGH!!! UNNNGH!!! UNNNGH!!!" Cindy just groaned out.

Behind me I began to hear Tina's own muffled groans and moans as she was also cumming. I reached down and grabbed a towel off the floor, made sure it was clean and used it to clean my rod off with. Once I had completely cleaned off my cock, I gently slapped Cindy in the face with it. She opened her eyes and looked up at my rod, then at me and back to my rod.

"I think you've had a lot longer than five minutes Cindy." I told her.

Before she could answer me, she once again closed her eyes, snapped her head up and groaned out. "UNNNNGH!!! UNNNGH!!! UNNNGH!!!"

"Yes...keep...it...up!" Beth spoke up.

"I...want..to...drain..you...to..leave...you...not...wanting...any...sex...until...we...meet...next...time."

"Yes...sexy...girlfriend...UNNNGH!!! UNNNNGH!!! UNNNGH!!! UNNNGH!!!"

I reached down and pinched her nose closed. Cindy instantly opened her mouth to breathe, but I didn't let her. I just shoved my rod in her mouth and down her throat. Then I let go of her nose.

"There you go. Good girl. Time to learn how to deep throat and skull fuck." I told her.

This got Beth's attention. She shook her hands as if they were wet. As I still had the towel in my other hand, I tossed it over to her. Not once the whole time did Cindy move or make any gagging sounds. But I could feel her hot breath coming out of her nose and hitting my cock.

"Damn...this...slut...can...really...squirt." Said Beth.

"Really?" I asked.

"Oh...yes...even...more...once...I...shoved...three...fingers...up...her...ass...and...nearly...stuck...my...whole...fist...in...her...pussy."

"No wonder she was moaning and groaning like she was. You really stuffed her down there."

"I...see...you...stuffed...her...too...so...lets...triple...penetrate...her...you...fuck...her...throat...and...I'll...fuck...her...ass...with...the...strap-on...and...stick...my...fingers...in...her...pussy."

"UNNNGH!!!" Cindy groaned out.

I looked down at her and her eyes where wide, wide open. She had a look on her face of utter terror and excitement at the same time. She looked like the classic deer caught in the headlights. I just smiled and winked at her. She gently shook her head with my cock still buried down her throat.

She and I had fucked so many times before during my visits to this place. But we had never fucked like this. But of course, the differences where I had brought Beth and had taken my grandma's magic pill. Not to mention Beth had vaped her and Tina. Plus, they willingly let us do whatever we wanted to them that night.

I looked up and saw Beth once again grab Cindy's ankle and pull her leg up. She was slowly lining up on the table so she could butt fuck Cindy with the strap-on.

"Beth, grab one of those rubbers behind you and put it on the strap-on. Don't want our new play friend to get sick now do we."

"Shit...you're...right."

Beth then took the rubber off the strap-on, reached behind her, grabbed another rubber, took it out of its package and slipped it over the strap-on. As she did that, I slowly slid my cock out of Cindy's throat and rested it in her mouth. I reached down and put both my hands beneath her neck for support.

I turned to look behind me. I saw and heard Tina moaning, groaning and shaking in the chair. She was cumming over and over again. Now they were forced orgasms instead. She couldn't stop cumming even if she tried. Unless someone turned off the vibrator in her twat. Again, I couldn't help but just smile and thought to myself what a fucking birthday celebration.

I turned back to face Beth. Once again, she grabbed Cindy's ankle and pulled her leg up with it. She slowly got in to position. I could tell with her other hand she had the rubber covered strap-on and was pointed at Cindy's ass. She looked up at me, smiled and nodded her head.

"UUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGGH!!!" Cindy groaned out then it changed to "MMMMMUUUUGGGGGFFF!!" as I slowly shoved my rod back down her throat. As I did it, I watched her throat swell and felt it open and tighten around my cock. Cindy arched her back and made more gagging noises and tears began to run out of her eyes. She tried to move her head as well trying to adjust to my rod. So, I slid my cock out again.

She began to gasp and spit out as she caught her breath, but she didn't protest this time. I slowly counted to five then slid my cock down her throat. She closed her eyes, held her head still and again I saw her throat swell and felt it tighten down.

"Lets...fuck...her...brains...out...or...she...passes...out." Beth told me.

"Sure!" I replied. "My Cindy, what a deep throat you have. I'm sure after this you'll be able to swallow swords with no problem."

Beth then took her other hand and shoved three fingers in Cindy's pussy. Cindy instantly arched her back higher. I felt her gasp for air. I once again slowly slid my rod out. I thought to myself I wish I had some nipple clamps tied together with a chain or rope at that moment. The sight of Cindy's erect nipples and rack sticking up in the air was such a tempting sight. I could've had the other end of the rope in my mouth and used them to yank and pull her nipples at the same time. Not to mention keep her in a submissive forced position. I knew I would need to order at least three pairs of nipple clamps once I got home.

Beth then began to fuck Cindy with the strap-on and her hand. I just slowly throat fucked her enjoying what was the deepest deep throat I had ever experienced. We fucked Cindy like this for a few minutes as she just began to cum, squirt and thrash on the massage table. It finally was too much for me.

I felt my own orgasm as it began to build. I knew it would be another massive load I would force feed Cindy with. Also, I felt the cum delay cream Beth had put on me was finally wearing off.

I slowly groaned out. "Won't...last...much...longer...going...to...cum!!!"

But Beth didn't reply. She was just too caught up ass fucking Cindy and making her squirt with her fingers.

I looked down at Cindy. Her face was completely contorted by now, her back was permanently arched, her rack pointed at me, she kept slapping the table with her cuffed hands, making all sorts of sounds. They were groans, moans, screams, gagging. Her body was shaking non-stop now.

I managed one more word. "Cummmming!!" As I shoved my cock down her throat as it swelled, Cindy tried to scream, it came out as a muffled moan. My cock swelled and I began to shoot a massive first load. Then came a second, third load of cum and one after another, that I force fed Cindy.