Spa Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers

That helped me focus on not cumming too quick in Tina's tight ass. I had lied to Beth when I told her Tina's ass wasn't as tight as hers. Tina's ass was much tighter. I've fucked my fair share of asses, but this was the tightest of all time. It took a lot of effort on my part to keep from blowing my load in her.

I turned to Cindy without breaking my stride with Beth. "No cumming over there Cindy!"

Beth didn't even look over. She was just caught up in giving Tina a fucking to remember.

Cindy stopped squirming in the chair. But she continued to moan and groan.

I turned my attention back to the ass fucking at hand. Tina was now yelling thru her panty, ball gag combo. Beth had begun groaning loudly too. Beth's face was one full of sheer lust and enjoyment, as she looked down at the strap-on she was fucking Tina with. Watching it sliding in and out of Tina's twat. She didn't even pay attention to me playing with Tina's big rack.

After what seemed an hour (but only ten or fifteen minutes had gone by) of Beth and I pounding Tina. I felt Tina start to shudder.

"Babe. I think she's about to cum." I told Beth.

"Good. But don't cum when she does. I want to blow her mind with orgasms. So much so when we pull out of her. She won't be able to get up or walk straight."

"Glad you put that cum delay cream on me then babe."

When Tina heard this, she started to shake her head no.

"Aww. Too bad slut. Now that you're our submissive, this is what you are in for." Beth told her.

Then Beth did something unexpected. She closed Tina's legs and pushed them down towards her chest. I let go of Tina's rack and watched Beth pin Tina's legs down on her chest. Beth put her body on top stopping her thrusting only for a moment. I moved my hands and arms under and up Tina's. I finally placed my hands behind Tina's neck and bent her head forward.

We had now sandwiched Tina in between us. It was a position we had seen once before in a porno. Two very hung black guys were fucking the brains out of some twenty-something year old white girl. But the white gal wasn't tied up like Tina though. Beth picked up her pace and I matched.

It was too much for Tina at that point. She tried to move her head back but couldn't. She tried to arch her back but couldn't either. She started to let out a very loud groan and started shaking. She began to have the same reaction as the white chick in the porno we had seen.

"She's cumming!! Don't stop fucking her ass!!" Beth yelled out.

I felt Beth pull the dildo out of Tina's twat. When she did, I saw a jet of cum squirt out of her twat. Beth must have hit her G-spot I thought to myself.

"You nasty slut! You just came all over me!!" Beth yelled at her. I felt her ram the dildo back in Tina's twat.

Tina began to yell something we didn't understand so Beth began to fuck Tina even harder. She was ramming the dildo as hard and as deep as she could with each thrust.

Tina just shook with each of our thrusts. As Beth pulled out, Tina squirted another jet of cum. I realized that's why Beth must have fucked her as she had. She had been hitting Tina's G-spot with each thrust. I felt Tina's juice flowing down over my cock now. It was too much for me. I knew I was going to blast my load any second.

"Babe. Don't think I can last much longer."

"Hold on. I'm about to cum too. Let's cum together."

I felt my cock had started to swell once again as did Tina. That and Beth's deep thrusts caused her to start to orgasm non-stop.

"I'm going to cum!!" Beth yelled out.

A few seconds later I saw her head snap back and I felt her ram the dildo in as deep as she could inside Tina. She let out that familiar groan that she was cumming. I drove my cock as deep as I could up Tina's ass. I felt thru her insides Beth and I had totally impaled her. My cock in her ass was pressed up against the strap-on cock head in her pussy.

My cock head swelled up inside the rubber I was wearing, and I shot my first massive load.

"Fuuuuuccckkk!!" was all I could yell out as I started cumming, hard.

I knew Tina had felt my cock swell and started throbbing in her ass. Tina just went completely stiff at that point and continued to shake sandwiched between Beth and I. I knew Tina was having the most massive orgasm of her life. I thought back to that porno and how Tina came the same way as that twenty something year old white chic had.

As expected, my cock kept throbbing and spewing cum in the rubber for what seemed forever.

Beth, Tina and I stayed in that sandwich position for several more minutes. Each of us enjoying our well-deserved orgasms.

Beth looked down at me and just smiled and mouthed the words "I love you". I mouthed back "I love you too." Beth bent over and pressed her body to Tina's. Causing Tina to begin shaking again. She bent over more and we French kissed deeply. We both felt Tina shaking as she was still cumming.

We broke our kiss as Beth stood back up and I saw the sweat and massage oil on her body glistening in the dim light on her skin. She looked sexy as hell. She started to unbuckle the straps on the strap-on. She slid out of it but left the dildo buried in Tina's twat. At that point Beth let Tina's legs just fall.

"How was that slut?" Beth asked her. "No answer? Well you must have really, really enjoyed it then slut."

Tina didn't answer as she was still quivering from her massive orgasm.

I turned to the side and pushed Tina off my erect cock and over to the other side of the couch. She ended up face down on the couch in a doggy style position with the strap-on still shoved up her pussy. She was still breathing hard and twitching. I noticed the dildo slowly start to slide out. Beth reached over, grabbed a handful of Tina's hair and pulled her head back. She unbuckled the ball gag and reached around to her mouth and pulled out the panties.

I looked down and I saw the rubber had almost slid off my cock. It was about three-quarters full of cum from the massive loads I spewed in it.

Beth saw it and got a shocked expression on her face. She took two steps and we locked in another deep French kiss. I reached down with my hands and started to grab and fondle her ass. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my still engorged cock. As she did, it twitched and began to grow hard again. After a few minutes we broke our kiss.

"Gawd! You're huge!!" Beth told me.

"Gee. I wonder why? Could it be this is the hottest and sexiest thing we've ever done?" I answered.

"It is. Isn't it."

"I'm a little tired and I want to vape some more. Besides, I want to see you fuck Cindy's brains out and blow a load in her every hole. Then cover her in cum." she replied.

"You do?" I asked.

"Yes." she answered. She whispered in my ear. "It's okay if you want to. It's your birthday. Besides I want to play with this big titty slut some more." She told me with a wicked grin.

"Thanks babe! I can take care of Cindy and give you a show. Let me get you the vape."

We French kissed again. When we broke our kiss, she reached down and pulled the rubber off my cockhead. She then started to look at it in amazement. I just looked at her and smiled. She turned and walked over to the hook on the wall where my coat was hanging.

I noticed Cindy was still moaning and groaning. Fighting to keep from cumming. I walked over, reached down between her legs, and pulled the vibe out of her pussy, without any warning. Soon as I pulled it out, she let her head fall over and started to take deep breaths. She let her body slump down in the chair. I looked over at the clock and saw we had fucked Tina for a little over 35 minutes, non-stop. I reached under the towel covering her head and removed the bikini gag from her mouth. Once I did Cindy began to take deep breaths.

Beth had walked over to my jacket, reached inside the pocket and pulled out the vaporizer. She gave it a couple of quick clicks to turn it on. She pulled out the other water bottle I had filled with wine. She walked back over to the couch and sat down next to Tina whom was slumped over. Beth just sat down and just looked at my used rubber in her hand.

"It's on and should be ready in another 30 seconds." I told Beth.

"I can't believe you filled this up so much. Guess not cumming for a whole week did the trick, huh?" She asked.

"Yes, it did." But I knew the real reason.

"Hold this for me." Beth asked, and she held out the rubber for me to hold along with the water bottle.

"I'm going to vape now you sluts. We aren't done with you two just yet."

Neither Cindy nor Tina answered her. She took a long deep breath from the vaporizer, tilted her head back and held it for a while. She slowly let it out. She took another and did the same. The room began to fill with the scent of the vaporizer.

"I know that smell." Cindy spoke up. "Grandmother used it when she in very bad pain. A long time ago. I was little girl back then. I not smell it since."

Beth then took a third breath from the vaporizer. When she let it out, she asked Cindy?

"Okay...you...know...what...this...is...then...you...try...it...before?"

"Yes. Only few times. When I had very, very bad time of month. help make me very, very, relax and make pain go away."

"Good..." Beth replied. "What...about...your...big...titty...friend...she...try...it...too?"

"Yes. I try before." Tina replied. "I liked how it make me feel. Not do in long time."

"Good....I'm...sure...you...two...will...like...it...very...much...this...time." Beth replied.

Beth held out her hand and asked for the water bottle with the wine. I opened it and handed it to her. She took a drink from it then handed it back to me. I set it down on the table next to the sofa.

She looked at my massive erection and just smiled. She slowly put her hand out and asked for the rubber back. I handed it back to her and chuckled to myself for a moment. The sight of my Beth with the vaporizer in one hand, the rubber nearly full of cum in the other, and us in an Asian massage parlor was something else.

"Mmmmm...I'm...looking...forward...to...the...show..." she told me in a slow drawn out manner. I knew the vape had kicked in.

"Enjoy it with my compliments!" I told her.

I walked back over to Cindy and stood in front of her. I made sure my cock was right in front of her face. Then I took the towel off her head. She blinked a few times and then she saw my cock.

While staring at my cock Cindy asked. "Sexy girlfriend. Can your sexy boyfriend fuck me with his huge sexy cock? Make me cum like Tina?"

"Good...slut...you...asked...for...permission...Yes...sexy...boyfriend...can...fuck...you...with...his...big....sexy...cock...make...you...cum...like...Tina...but...he...gets...to...fuck...and...cum...in...all...your...holes.." Beth replied.

Her answer caused my cock to begin to throb and I felt some pre-cum had begun to leak out.

"Thank you sexy girlfriend. Use Tina for more sex play too sexy girlfriend." Cindy replied not once taking her eyes off my massive, throbbing, leaking cock.

Tina just groaned out what sounded like a yes.

"I...will." Beth answered.

I walked back over to the couch and picked up the panties and ball gag. I wiped my cock clean with the pair of panties.

Then I spread Tina's legs open and wiped her pussy with them. Soon as I touched her, she came again. I held the panties in place, so she would soak them.

Once Tina soaked the panties, I stood up, stepped in front of Beth and knelt in front of her. As I did, she took another long drag from the vaporizer. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back. I put my hands on her thighs and slowly spread her legs apart. She just smiled and opened up for me. I bent down and slowly began to eat her out. She let out a low moan and again rewarded me with her sweet honey. I slowly pulled back and put the panties against her pussy. I made sure they were also soaked with Beth's honey as well.

Beth slowly moved her head back up, opened her eyes and looked at me.

"That...felt...good."

"Glad you liked it. Besides you heard what Cindy said. You should sit on Tina's face and have her eat you out. I'm sure you'd like that. A woman knows how to please a woman."

"You...are...such...a...pervert...thinking...up...all...these...sexual...things...I...love...that...about...you."

"Thanks babe."

I leaned in and we French kissed again. Knowing Beth would be able to taste herself.

When we broke our kiss. I reached over and took my used, nearly filled rubber out of her hand and I emptied it all over the panties. Beth was just staring at me with lust as I did it. Once I finished, I walked back over to Cindy and told her to open her mouth. She did it somewhat reluctantly. I pinched her nose shut and pushed her head back forcing her to open her mouth as wide as it could go.

I shoved the panties in her mouth. They stuffed her full and puffed her cheeks out. Just like with Tina, I shoved the ball-gag in her mouth and tied it off.

"I'm so going to enjoy fucking you in every hole, Cindy." I told her in a very lustful and wanton tone.

She just groaned what sounded like a yes to me. I untied her legs from the chair but left her hands tied behind her back and I stood her up.

Ch. 13

"Don't move." I told her.

I walked back over to my jacket and pulled out the rest of the rubbers I had brought. I thought to myself "I hope they don't rip since I'm so big." But I pushed that thought aside.

I set the rubbers on the massage table next to the chair. I grabbed the chair and pulled it a bit further from Cindy, so I could sit on it. I looked over at Beth as I sat down, and she was just smiling with that look of lust and approval on her face. I just smiled back.

Once again I ripped open the packet the condom was in and slowly started to unroll it over my 10.5in by 3.5in cock. It was a bit tight on my cock and it only came halfway down, but I didn't care. I realized it was one of the ribbed rubbers. I thought to myself, I'm going to fuck her pussy and ass like never before. She'll never fuck another guy the same way after I'm done with her.

Since Cindy was standing with her back to me as I sat down on the chair. I thought how I wanted to fuck her for a moment and decided. I reached up, grabbed her by her hips and spun her around. So now she was facing me. Immediately she spread her legs open and placed her soaking pussy over my cock.

"Have...fun...and...happy...birthday." Beth told me.

"Thanks babe." I replied

I put both my hands-on Cindy's hips and lined up her pussy with my cock.

"I hope you're ready. You're about to have the ride of a lifetime." I told Cindy.

She didn't say a word. But I could tell she was very tense. I figured she thought I was going to impale her without mercy on my rod. Instead, I reached up with my right hand and gently slipped two fingers in her twat. She arched her back and started to quiver. As I slowly slid my fingers around her pussy to get her wet, I realized she felt much tighter than in the past.

I wondered if she had taken something or had used one of those pussy tightening creams that night. After fingering her for a few minutes I gently pressed down on her G-spot. It caused her to shudder and let out a groan. Her body gave in and she began to soak my fingers and hand with her pussy juice. Just as I had done so many times before.

Now that she was fully lubricated, I knew she was ready. I slowly slipped my fingers out of her pussy and I placed my hands on her waist.

"Here we go." I told her.

I began to pull her down by her hips until her pussy entrance was sitting on my cockhead. I grabbed her by her hips even harder and began to push her down on my cock.

As I started to penetrate her, Cindy started to shake her head back and forth saying no. So, I stopped.

"Cindy. If Tina was able to take my cock in her tight ass. No reason you can't take me in your tight twat, right?" I asked her.

She stopped shaking her head at that moment as if she was thinking about it. With that hesitation on her part I pulled her down and I pushed my hips up and impaled her on my massive rod. I had originally planned on slipping my cock in her gently. But she fucked up when she shook her head no.

Cindy let out a loud yell but since I had gagged her so well it just came out as a muffled groan.

"...ooooooh...." Beth cooed as she watched me impale Cindy.

Cindy's body instantly betrayed her. As soon as she was sitting on my monster cock. She started to shake and moan. I felt her pussy spasm along with her juice slide out on to my cock and balls. She had just cummed. I realized my time visiting this spa and fucking her so many times had just paid off.

"See. I told you, you could take it. Plus, you just came, didn't you?" I asked her.

She just nodded her head yes.

"Well, that was your third orgasm and certainly not your last tonight."

"Fuck...her...brains...out." Beth told me.

"I...want...to...see...her...cum...just...like...in...the...pornos...we...watch."

"You got it babe."

I put my hands under her armpits and pushed her up as high as I could without letting my cock slip out. I slowly let her back down. Each time I let her down, she came and couldn't control it. I thought about how many times we had fucked before. But we had never fucked in this position. Not to mention she had never cum like that before. I wondered again if she had taken something or used something to make her pussy tighter and herself more orgasmic.

I watched her face as it contorted from each orgasm that hit her when she sat down on my cock.

"Is...she...all...nice...and...wet...now?" Beth asked.

"Oh yes! She's soaking wet!" I replied not stopping my slow fuck.

"Mmmmm...I...want...my...show...though."

"You got it babe."

I pushed Cindy off my cock and stood her straight up. She let out what sounded like a moan of disappointment.

I walked her over to the massage table and told her to hop up and lay on her back. As I helped her up, I made sure her legs were facing Beth. That way she could have her show.

I looked over at Beth and smiled. She smiled back with that sexy grin of hers.

"Hold...on." Beth told me. "I...want...a... better...view." Before I hopped on the table.

Tina hadn't moved or even let out a whimper after we were done with her. She just sat on the floor with her upper body slumped over the couch.

Beth slowly stood up and slipped her hand under Tina's armpit. She got the hint and slowly stood up. Beth walked her over to the end of the table facing Cindy's feet. As she did, I spread Cindy's legs open at her knees.

Beth stood Tina at the end of the table with her back to Cindy and I. She then placed her hand on Tina's shoulder and pushed her down on to her knees. Beth moved in front of her and lined up her pussy with Tina's mouth.

"I...needed...a... better...view..."

"Yes, you did. And I see you're going to use a special chair to watch, huh?"

"Oh...yes...my...pussy...needs...some...TLC."

"Okay."

I hopped up on the table and turned my back to Beth.

"Here you go. Enjoy the show."

"I'm...sure...I...will."

Ch. 14

At that point I watched as she grabbed Tina by her hair and yanked her head back. She slowly strode over her and put her pussy right over her mouth.

"My...pussy...needs...some...TLC...slut...you...better...do...a... good...job."

She then shoved Tina's face into her pussy. She reached down with her other hand and put it behind Tina's head as well.

My cock started to throb again seeing Beth dominate Tina as she was.

"oooooo...very...good...slut...you...know...what...I...wanted...and...it...feels...good...you...better...make...me...cum...when...I...tell...you."

Tina just groaned out a yes.

I turned back around to the sight in front of me. I'd fucked Cindy many times before on this table. But this time was different. She was mine to fuck and cum as I pleased. Not just blow my load and be done. I was truly going to fuck her until she begged for mercy or passed out from cumming so much.

EGuzman
EGuzman
39 Followers