Spa Day Ch. 06

Story Info
George and Ma'm go shopping!
1.5k words
4.26
3.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George was now afraid to go back to work. He couldn't face the consequences of his actions. HR would be sure to punish him. Plus, Ma'm had said the cops were after him. Luckily, Ma'm had said he could stay at the Spa with her. George couldn't imagine anything better than being with Ma'm.

"You'll have to work for me of course. I can't let you live here for free. Sally's already my secretary. I don't need another one but I suppose you could be a maid for me. Cleaning, serving...whatever I require. How does that sound?" questioned Ma'm.

"It sounds like a job for a woman...a dumb woman. I'm a man and an important CEO in the city." stated George.

"Fine then. Don't stay here, go be fired. Go be arrested by the cops. Just know I don't accept criminals at my Spa. If you were to walk out of those doors, I'd never let you back in." stated Ma'm.

George quivered. He was a man. He should do a man's work. But, he didn't want to be arrested by the cops. He couldn't do hard time.

"Alright....I'll stay and work for you, Ma'm." said George.

Ma'm just smiled. Everything was going according to her plan.

The next morning George tried to make Ma'm coffee and eggs as she had requested the night before. He fucked it up. George was used to having his secretary or housekeeper make breakfast. He had no knowledge of how to do it himself. Sally had to come help him. She didn't want Ma'm to be disappointed. Ma'm needed to be treated like the goddess she was.

George brought the tray into Ma'm's bedroom. She was there sprawled out over the bed. "You look terrible. So unfit for a servant and the cops will be sure to recognize you like this. We'll have to go shopping today."

"Yes Ma'm. Thank you, Ma'm." said George. He took the tray and went out to tidy up the kitchen. George drove Ma'm's Lamborghini to an occult store that she'd directed him to.

"Hello today, Helga. I've brought a new slut. He will need some modifications if he is to serve me properly." said Ma'm.

"It's about time, you brought me a new slut. You've had that latest one for what...three months? You honestly make the best sluts. The succubi love how you send them into our realm to serve. What's your plan for this one? He seems to be a man, but mortals are so stuck in gender norms." said Helga.

"He is a man...for now. But, soon he will be serving. Soon he'll have all sorts of kinks. I thought you could help with that." said Ma'm.

"What can I do?" questioned Helga. She was eager. What would this slut become?

"Well, George, or should I say Gigi here will be my newest slave. He's always disrespected women. So I see no other option than for him to become one...or almost one. So I would like to talk to you about changing his appearance. Gigi needs to be modified to a more feminine appearance and I was wondering what it was you could do?"

George just stood there as the two women spoke about him. He couldn't believe Ma'm was talking about him and changing his appearance. He'd always respected women. He'd hired them hadn't he? George wanted to run but where would he run to? The cops were on his tail. Ma'm would protect him, she knew best.

"I loathe men who disrespect women. Right, let's take a look at him...or I should say her then." Helga approached him and circled him with a predatory glance. She was sizing him up. He tried to act more masculine. Perhaps, this woman would understand that he was superior and respect that? It was his last hope.

"George, undress or I'll call the cops right now." Ma'm ordered coldly. George was about to protest but saw the commanding look in her eyes warning him not to disobey her in front of someone else. Sighing, he took off his tie and began to unbutton his shirt. Soon he stood in front of the women naked.

George blushed. He was erect in front of these women. He wanted to jerk off. He remembered how humiliating but how pleasurable it was to lick his own cum off the floor. He wanted nothing more than to jerk off. But, the two women were talking about different sluts who now served in the succubi realm.

"Do you remember Bruce?" Helga questioned.

"No." stated Ma'm. She made so many sluts. How was she supposed to remember them all?

"Bruce the man with that permanent erection. So many of us are enjoying just ridding him. Honestly, he's like a human dildo. The size of the thing is truly impressive. He's always so eager to be used in hope that one day he'll get to cum. We've totally broken him. He no longer has a mind of course. But, he does whatever we ask like a proper slut. You really make the best fuck toys. So now what can we do to this misogynist pig? " questioned Helga.

"Well, I think we should take our time. Make him appreciate women bit by bit. He should keep his cock, always be ashamed of it, but love to be feminine and completely a woman. What do you think of that?" questioned Ma'm.

"Hmm...I think I have just the outfits and potions for that. He...well, she will always be insecure." George just looked at the women and tried to hide his erection.

"Move your hands." said Ma'm. George moved his hands. His cock was exposed.

Helga laughed. "So small, almost a clit, maybe we should make it bigger. That way he'll learn to appreciate it."

George blushed. He never had any complaints from the women. As a man he shouldn't have to take this. He should leave. He was important. But, the cops...

"That's a good idea. But, with everything he'll be so horny. I can't have him jerking off all over. What if the health inspector comes? Despite my best efforts, she hasn't been convinced to serve yet."

"I understand. You take a lot of pride in your Spa. In that case, I recommend my smallest cock cage...it's really a clit cage but you can modify it." With that Helga went in the back to fetch the cock/clit cage.

George just stood there not knowing what to do. He looked to Ma'm. She would help him. Wouldn't she? Ma'm knew so much.

"You want to please me....you want me to help you hide out from the cops, don't you?" question Ma'm.

"Yes Ma'm" stated George.

"Then you must show me. I need you to prove your devotion to me by locking this cock cage around you. I'll be the one to bring you pleasure now when you serve me. Now everything in your life is up to me. You depend only on me. Do you understand?" questioned Ma'm. She passed him the cock cage.

George's mind raced at the thought of giving up his entire life to Ma'm. She was a woman and he was a man. Men were important? Men did things? George was nervous about what Ma'm and Helga could do to him. He wondered if his time as a man was coming to an end. But, he didn't have to worry there was no such thing as magic. Besides, he was a man. He was a CEO, he had money, he could do anything. He knew he could trust Ma'm. Ma'm would protect him from the cops and HR.

George locked the cage on himself and passed Ma'm the key.

"Good fag." stated Ma'm.

George beamed. He had pleased Ma'm. Perhaps, Ma'm would reward him? Of course Ma'm had no intention of rewarding him. George had just given her control of his body...as was proper for all sluts.

"For now take these two lotions, shots and wig. Plus the clothes. He'll gradually become more feminine. Later we can talk about ball removal, if he's truly loyal" said Helga.

"You always have the most interesting products Helga. That's why I always come here. Now George do as the lady says. Use your meds, lotion and put on your new clothes. Pay the lady and then you can drive me home." stated Ma'm.

George did as Ma'm bid. The meds made him weepy and the clothes were uncomfortable. The "wig" hadn't put down roots. So it just sat on his head. George was ashamed of his appearance. He wanted to look nice for Ma'm and Helga.

"Oh and pay the lady." stated Ma'm.

George got out his WiiPoullte company card to pay Helga. "Better not use that fag...the cops could trace you." said Ma'm.

"Yes Ma'm, good point Ma'm. I don't want the cops to arrest me. So how do I pay her?" questioned George.

"So many options, your mouth, your ass...your clitty is all locked up for now. Why don't you ask her?" stated Ma'm.

"How can I pay you?" George questioned Helga.

"I only like girls and you're well...something." stated Helga.

"How about a party when he's finished?" questioned Ma'm. "Lots of sluts can be there. bring Bruce the human dildo. It can be a regular fuckfest."

"That sounds awesome. My pussy is growing wet just thinking of it. I can't wait." said Helga. "Feel free to call me, if you have any questions about the fag."

George got into the car and drove Ma'm back to the Spa. Her new life awaited her.