All Comments on 'Spa Playtime'

by MeAgain5

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reminds me of an instance not TOO long ago where I was in the hot tub at the local YMCA, and I (for some reason or another, I don't really recall,) but I decided to remove my swim trunks and go commando there in the hot tub, and, wouldn't you know it, the automatic timer for the jets in the hot tub picked that exact moment to shut down, leaving me completely exposed! As the bubbles faded around me, I began to panic! This \WAS NOT happening! Unfortunately, it surely WAS happening! Luck for me, as I resigned myself to having to crawl naked out of the tub and to hurry over to the control panel to restart to bubbles, a woman saw the need to restart the underwater jets. She asked me if I wanted her to restart them for me, and Hurriedly, I answered in the affirmative! I do not know if she could see that I was nude in the hot tub, but I don't doubt it! That was a close call, and you can bet I have not decided to go 'commando' on the hot tub again, after that!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeAgain5@MeAgain5
I am me! Independent female with the love to serve and enjoy people. I can be shy at first, but once someone takes the time, they will discover who I am/want to be.

story TAGS