All Comments on 'Space Cherry Pt. 05'

by Jtb_

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Aside from being a fun story, you keep the action and sexual encounters as an almost constant pace while also continually having them varied and imaginative. I didn’t think I was going to like this story after the beginning when Cherry basically stole that money and bolted into space but I was so wrong and now this is one of my go to stories that I check for new postings. Thanks for the effort and superb imagination to keep this story so entertaining.

J.D.

DistantConstellationDistantConstellationalmost 2 years ago

This is great fun .

"desperately trying to illicit the touches" - unless you were playing with a moebius double entendre - suspect you meant "elicit the touches?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An almost unique combination of an exciting sci-fi series and a romantic drama exemplify Space Cherry. Well-written with a compelling heroine, this series is a real standout. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJtb_@Jtb_
Hey there! Thanks for reading. August 3, 2023 It's been a few months since I posted a story, thanks to a very hectic period at work following by a very long vacation. I've submitted a new Part of Apocalypse Wow today. As I mentioned at the end of Part 13, there are a range of...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES