Space Wrecker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No human woman could ever turn me on as much as a furry girl. I was lost in those thoughts as I drove my tongue into Julie's wet slit. My arms were under her legs, kneading her hips and thighs. Her white fluffy fur filled my sight and nose with her sweet horny scent. I pulled her legs in tight to my ears. Julie wrapped her tail around my neck. She started pulling on my head every time I licked her, encouraging me to go deeper.

I licked her major and minor labia lips, and then dug my tongue deep within Julie. She thrashed around and screamed. Her thick thighs muffled her screams as I kept up the constant pressure of squeezing and rubbing her thighs. I lost track of time, enjoying her thighs and the renewing taste of her wet fur.

As I licked, I came to the realization that no human woman was ever going to satisfy me anymore. No human woman could ever have hips like this. Then there was the eroticism of fur. Julie's furry scent and taste had me licking for more. Her hips were what I always dreamed of holding. I was not just infatuated with her. I truly loved her and her erotic body.

I opened my eyes a little and saw white fur. That is when I thought of my bunny girl Chree. I had to close them quickly; I knew right then I loved her, too. Shit, I thought what am I, going to do. I did not want to choose between them. At least Julie wanted to fly the galaxy whereas Chree did not..., It was only when my tongue started cramping up did I slowly release the pressure on her thighs did I hear her begging me to stop.

"Please Mark, no more, I beg of you! OH my fuck DÃTOS!"

Julie squirted a fresh round of liquid on my face as she started fighting to push me off, of her.

"No more Mark, damn it please I can't take it anymore stop!"

I released my hold of her thighs and, placing them under me, I pushed myself up to look at her over her massive chest. Julie's hair was everywhere, and some of it stuck to her forehead. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing hard. She opened one and pushed herself to her elbows to look down at me.

"Hell, that was too intense."

I grinned evilly at her. "But you enjoyed it." Then started crawling up her body, kissing her at one or two spots, licking others.

I just about reached her breasts when she said "Oh hell no." and pushed me over on my back and rolled on top of me.

Julie was holding me down. She looked hot with her hair all messed up and dangling down the sides of her face. She was struggling to catch her breath and trying to scowl at me. I started laughing. She lifted herself and plopped back down on my chest.

"Stop that!"

I tried to lean up and kiss her, but she had most of her weight on my chest and her hands on my shoulders. She looked down at me; she ran her fingers along her head and scooped her hair behind her ear, and did the same with the other side. Then leaned down and kissed me, then licked my face.
She let me run my hands behind her large ears and I dug my fingers in and scratched her behind her ears as I leaned up and started licking her muzzle and cheeks. Julie closed her eyes and purred.

I heard her say, "You are too kind to me, I don't deserve it."

I stopped licking her and turned her head slightly so we were eye to eye.

"You deserve it. I am the lucky one here. I have the galaxy's most beautiful Felidae woman who wants to fly with me. Me, some farmer kid from a backwater planet. Who have you, a beautiful, erotic Princess of his dreams as a co-pilot and a lover, who I am afraid I am falling in love with. You deserve better tha..,n"

Julie planted her lips on mine, nearly crushing our faces together. I felt her tongue touch my lips, and I opened my mouth. Her tongue was longer. She explored the inside of my mouth. I turned my head sideways to explore hers. Her incisors were sharp as they looked, as were her canines.

I could not reach her back to her molars. I explored what I could reach. It was strange, yet exciting and erotic exploring her muzzle, mouth. So different from humans, yet. Comforting knowing she tasted and felt the same there.

Julie pulled back and looked at me with tears in her eyes. "When I first saw you on the Zenfolio's screen I felt my human half lust after you. I felt a little shamed by it. My entire life I tried to deny I was half-human. It was only in the last four years, with my mother's encouragement, that I explored it and found some inner peace, thus growing my hair out and learning the trader language."

Julie licked my cheek and rubbed hers against it. "My father thought I could help persuade you to help tow in the navy being half-human. But seeing you and feeling my body's reaction to that, to my shame, I lashed out at you instead. I could tell my father was disappointed, and that made me mad at myself."

I was about to say something. But Julie stopped me, saying. "Wait, let me finish, please. I watched you hook up the Tolkien. I knew then, you were a professional. I did not want to embarrass myself with my amateurish ways. So I did nothing, I spent my days watch you. I did not think I could take you from stopping what you were doing and instructing me."

Julie laid her ears down. "That would have been an embarrassment to me. I did not think I could take that! Therefore, I watched you work all day and dreamed of you at night. Some nights I had to use my toys. In the mornings I..., I was..., I was ashamed of myself for doing that. A mere human male could make me have to use my toys."

"When you left with the Zenfolio, I threw myself at trying to show you up. I took risks I should not have. But I just had to prove to myself, father, and you. Just to prove that I was just as good as you were. But when the accident happened, I knew I fucked up and was going to die because of my pride."

"But you didn't!" I said.

Julie put a finger on my lips. "Ssshh, Let me finish, please. I have to say this, and you have to know this. The first day the electrical shorted and the reactor cooling system shut down. I had to eject it or risk a meltdown. I sat there thinking that maybe I should have allowed it to go critical and explode."

Julie smiled, "Was feeling sorry for myself at that moment."

"Over the next two days I did several EVA's pulling oxygen tanks from the other wrecks. Mostly I sat waiting to die. I lowered the fresh airflow down until I was barely conscious. I drifted in and out of consciousness. When I was out, my dreams at first..., it..., were random stuff, past lovers and family. Then you invaded my dreams. The first real human man I ever met, and I was a royal bitch too. But your image kept me company those three days."

"You know, your mind plays tricks on you when you are oxygen deprived. That last day I was down to my last two bottles and I knew it was my time. I shut down the flow and was happy that you came to comfort me. I begged you in my dreams to make me a real woman before I died."

"You told me soon, when my suit woke me to change bottles, I turned off the low air warning and lowered the air supply to drift back into the dream, preferring to die with you by my side." Julie smiled at me, "At least your image. I begged your image to take me, but all you kept saying was soon."

"Then you really did come. I did not believe it was you until I was out of my ship and saw yours. Omi pods out and multiple boom arms holding my ship. A perfect rescue. That sort of made me mad at myself again, and I turned that aggression towards you." Julie grimaced, "Insta bitch."

"But ever since I stepped onto your ship you were nice to me, like my dreams, even when you had to be tough, you were a..., Lomaner. A proper or gentle male...,"

"Gentleman."

Julie smiled, "Yes, then after you pointed out my father's love for me, well you started smelling good to me, or I started smelling your pheromones. It was like my dreams, but real. Then it happened, or we happened. I threw myself at you, knowing you found me somewhat attractive by your smell, your scent, and your pheromones. I did not know if it would last. Sometimes it seems that you still love your Percherian friend more."

"It worries me, but the last two days have been wonderful. A lonely girl's dream came true. Still, a part of me worried I am your co-pilot of convenience. Until you just said you're fallen in love with me."

"Mark, I was in love with you before you rescued me. I just did not have the courage to say it. Mark I love you. I will do anything you ask me to. I will strive to be your perfect first wife. When you find your second, third or twentieth wife, I will open our crèche to them with respect and the dignity of a proper first wife."

I looked into Julie's eyes. "I don't know if there will be any more..., wives. I am happy with you."

Julie smiled. "There will be your Percherian friend or something else. Until then I offer you my 'koboa', or my body. I have given you my throat, and sex, but I haven't taken your seed into me for your scent."

Julie leaned down and kissed me, then licked my face, whispering, "My mate."

Julie started sliding down my body, licking my chest and sides, then rubbed her cheeks against where she licked. I got worried, and she slid between my legs.

"Julie, if you are planning on doing what I think you are? Your tongue barbs will tear me up down there!"

Julie stopped and stuck her tongue out and licked just below my navel. Her tongue was smooth. She looked up with a grin saying, "I know how to relax my tongue and take my mate's scent. Trust me."

I looked at her smile and nodded yes. I leaned back and felt her breath on my still raging hard on. The fur on her hand was like a velvet glove when she took hold of me. She stroked my cock, and then I felt her cool wet nose touch the tip as she sniffed me. I grabbed a couple of pillows and sat up a little so I could watch her.

She slowly sniffed down my cock to my testicles, sniffing me. I felt her whiskers rub my inner thighs, and she sniffed further down. I felt the tip of her tongue just below my testicles, and she licked upwards. I grabbed the pillow, expecting her tongue barbs to drag across my sensitive skin, but I should have trusted her.

What I did not expect was the length of her tongue. Julie's tongue was longer than any humans were, and she was using it to her advantage as she ran it up the length of my cock. I shuddered. Then she slipped her muzzle over my cock. She rocked her lower jaw back, and her lower lip encircled my cock. Then she closed her jaw, sliding her canines to either side of my cock.

I moaned from the feeling of her long muzzle being able to take me in one lick.

She slid down my cock, keeping her tongue over her incisors as she slid all the way down my cock to the base. I moaned in pleasure. Her canines, tongue, and her single split upper were a new sensation that made me shiver all the way up my spine. When she pulled back, she dragged her long tongue back up and swirled it around my glans.

She repeated that several times, using her lips and tongue to drive me to my limits. I was moaning in pleasure. Her simple slow technique was over loading my senses. After a few minutes of torturing me like this, she extended her tongue out further and added, licking my testicles.
It pushed me to the point of no return, and Julie clamped her lips around my cock, raised the barbs on her tongue, and gently teased the underside of my shaft. I moaned out a warning just before I came.

Julie kept up the teasing until I begged her to stop. The simple light touches on my over sensitive cock was making me flinch and cry out with every touch.
Julie released my cock, leaning up, she ran her long tongue slowly from the front of her split upper lip, across her upper lip all the way to the back. Then down around her whole lower lip, then up to her top lip and back to the front, making me groan at her sensual lip-licking move.

She smiled at me, "You are quite tasty, I like the taste of you." She gave me an evil grin, part snarl, part smile, "next time you torture me with your smooth tongue I am going to return the favor."

I groaned and flopped my head back down on the pillow. Julie laughed as she crawled up next to me, licking her lips again to snuggle next to me. She laid her head on my chest, occasionally licking it and rubbing her cheek against it. We laid there for about ten minutes until SARA announced an incoming video request from Mr. Conners from A&M Salvage. I groaned at his timing.

"What's the matter, love?"

I turned and gave Julie a big kiss, and rolled out of bed, looking for my shirt and shorts. As I dressed I said, "Mr. Conners is a grumpy old man who made me wait a day the last time I was here dropping off salvage."

"Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Just to be mean I guess." Then grinned at her, "I wanted to tell him to go get laid, just to see if that improves his attitude," then laughed.

Julie rolled onto her stomach, showing me her beautiful butt with her tail sticking up, dancing in the air. I pulled on my shirt and leaned over, kissing her butt cheek. "Should have you answer this call dressed like this, maybe he will just let us off load quicker."

Julie got up to her knees with her evil grin on her face. "I will, if you want."

I laughed, looking at her chest, now on display. "Na, might give the old fart a heart attack, then we would be stuck here longer. I will go deal with him. Fuck!" I yelled and walked out as Julie stood up and started putting on her kofer.

I tapped to accept the video link up button. Jim Conners was an older human with salt and pepper hair. He looked like he spends way too much time sitting at his desk. He had a permanent frown that seemed to match his attitude, and the only reason I did not tell him to go fuck himself was he was the manager in charge of A&M salvage. I met him a dozen runs ago and smiled when he appeared on the screen.

"Captain Walker. It is awful late in the afternoon to be making a delivery. What junk did you bring me today?"

I forced my smile to stay on my face. He was already being obstructive. I knew his operation was a twenty-four, seven-day operation. "Hello Mr. Conners, I have a dozen small ships cabled together."

He nodded, and I switched the video feed to the line of frigates and one small torpedo cruiser cabled up. "Would you like them upstairs or planet side?"

"Anything hot?"

"I think six still have their reactors churning."

Jim switched the feed, back to me, "Tonnage?"

"Two hundred point three."

I could see he was writing it down, "That is a shame, our hot bays are backed up at the moment, it might be a day or two to open one up to off load." Then he looked up with an evil smile. But that changed, and he just stared at the screen. I looked at him for a second or two and turned to look. Julie was standing there in her Kofer bottoms, sans the top. I turned back to Jim. "Oh Jim Conners, meet my new co-pilot Julie Ann Howfio, from Felidae."

Jim opened and closed his mouth several times, then hastily cleared his throat. "Uh, nice to see you Miss Julie Ann Howfio."

Julie said, "Hello Mr. Conners," then stepped up to the side of me, sitting on the chair's arm.

Jim was having a hard time with Julie sitting there like that. She smiled at him asking "So there is no way we could just drop it planet side?"

Jim blinked a few times, and then looked down. "I ah, with six hot we are going to have to cut it up, upstairs and separate the cores before landing the scrap. Taurus Prime has that silly rule in place. Is there anything lose?"

"A couple of things broke when we made the pull," Julie said.

Jim was looking at Julie again. I wanted to laugh. He nodded yes, "I, uhmm,"

"Are you sure you have nothing open, we are pressed for time to get the Felidae fleet back home. They gave us a drop dead deadline, and with the amount of hardware my people left floating in orbit we are in a rush Mr. Conners."

Mr. Conners smiled and looked down at his papers and sort of shuffled them a little. "I ah, I can let you jump the line and get your load into a hot bay just opening up Miss Howfio."

Julie put her hands in her lap, kind of pushing her breasts together, and swayed her hips a little. "That would be wonderful Mr. Conners."

He smiled, looking at his monitor. Julie leaned in a little closer and asked, "Can you send me the coordinates and I will just guild the load in. I really appreciate you letting me jump the line like this."

Mr. Conners smiled then quickly looked down, then back up saying "Hot bay 164."

Julie leaned over and tapped that into nav controls. SARA already had the route changes on the display. Julie looked up at the monitor and smiled again. "Thank you, Mr. Conners like I said, I really appreciate it."

Mr. Conners smiled, "Not a problem Miss Howfio."

I heard Julie take a deep breath and pressed the accept button on the nav controls. SARA would not take the input so I casually reached up and hit the accept button and killed the video link.

Julie laughed as she stood and walked out. I turned and watched her sway her hips a little more than necessary, swinging her tail to counterpoint them. I typed in to set Julie's permissions to three. SARA typed back Julie Ann Howfio, permissions set to level three. I hit the release on the chair and walked into the salon. Julie was sitting on the couch wearing a grin as I walked in.

"That was mean, could have given the old guy a heart attack."

Julie grinned evilly at me. That fang and smile combination. "It got us to jump the line."

I laughed, "True." Then I looked at her sitting there topless, "Are you going to be topless from now on?"

Julie laughed and held up her half top that was in her lap, and fluttered her eyelashes at me. "You said I didn't have to wear it anymore. Besides," she pointed at my semi erect, hard on poking out my shorts, "You like what you see. A woman's breasts are always on display for males to look at, covered or not." Julie licked her lips in that sensual way she did earlier, "And if you were wearing a Kofer, I just might have another taste of you."

I laughed and wiggled my hips at her. "Told you if you make it I would wear it for you."

Julie grinned at me as I turned to go back into the command center. We were less than an hour out and already turned on our 'X' plane to align to Taurus's spatial planes. SARA had us on course and was slowing us down to inner stellar orbit speed. We came in slowly to A&M's hot bay. The Dock Master turned on the lights and radioed to proceed in when I was aligned. There was a video uplink request. I laughed, shouting over my shoulder, "Julie the Dock Master wants a free look too."

I heard Julie's claws on the hard deck as she walked in. She still had not put her top back on, she saw the video request and smiled at me. "I am your mate. You decide if you want to show me off like that."

I frowned at her comment. "But it's your body, don't you think you have a say in it?"

Julie shook her head no. "I have given you my koboa, my body. I am yours to do as you wish. As your mate, you may tell me what to wear, and how to behave. I am yours."

I looked up at Julie. "I didn't know that..., in most human relations you give each other your body like that in some sense, but each still has some free will to preferences like that. I don't feel comfortable telling you to show off your body to strangers." I smiled up at her. "How do you feel about it?"

Julie smiled down at me, and then she reached out and touched the side of my face. "On Felidae some males have their mates go topless. They feel a woman's breast does not differ from their sculpted chests. Others have them wear the MiDulas, the half shirt as unmated girls wear. Then some require their mates to wear Dulas with kofer bottoms." Julie smiled and pointed to my shirt. "They look like your shirt but lighter material. They think their mates breasts are their own personal property and shouldn't be on display to others."