Space Wrecker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Julie. Not believing I just admit it, openly, to Julie no less!

"Let me ask you this?" Julie said looking at me with a happy grin, "in the past, have you had, other, um, human lovers that you did not fall for?"

I nodded yes.

"Other species as lovers?"

I looked down, too embarrassed to answer that one.

"Really!" Julie said, "We will get back to that one..., yet your fell for your Percherian friend and now me. That tells me, you love your furry girls and by you showing me your porn collection, a furry girl's body type.

I blushed harder and looked down in shame. I have looked at the 'those' other sites that offer terrestrial species porn, but never downloaded it. Hell! I loved those sites. I guess I didn't want it on my tablet. I didn't want to admit I...,

Julie lifted my chin and kissed me. "Don't be ashamed of it love, I for one, am happy that you find me attractive, my people didn't, particularly. And, and, I already told you..., I find you irresistible, and I suspect your Percherian friend does too. Please, don't, do not worry love, if it was or is, meant to be, she will come to join us."

I gave Julie a weak sort of a grin, as she struggled to talk through this. She had a hard expressing her emotions and well, her wants and needs in trader, or English. I nodded in understanding, "When did you become an expert on Percherian woman my love?"

Julie laughed, "I'm not love, but I had thirty-two moms who gave me, lots of love advice."

I chuckled over that comment. "That's a lot of stored knowledge."

"It is, so, I know what I am doing with your Percherian friend. So please, let me talk to her first."

I nodded yes. Letting her 'take' the lead, and was glad that she did, I did not think I knew the right words here to get Chree back into my life, or, tell her it is over and lets be friends since, since I was already married.

Julie saw my face, she was looking for me to say yes. Then her face, and ears went into that curious kitty look. "So now tell me about what other races of people that you have personally, umm, ah, ravished?"

I started shaking my head no. I was furiously thinking how I was going to tell Julie my two-week sex thing with two Lazrid girls when SARA saved me. SARA's soft voice informed us, a pilot was required in the command center to verify docking procedures.

Julie barked a quick laugh, "HAH! SARA saved you this time, but we will revisit this question in the near future." Julie pulled me to my feet, and then stopped and looked at me, with a shocked look, "I remember you said you visited Sirus system on a tow! I wasn't furry..., it, was scales!"

I looked away blushing red in embarrassment.

Julie laughed and touched the side of my face with a smile, "Go dock the ship. I need to change, then so do you. But we are going to discuss your 'history' in the future!" Julie grinned at me, because next time 'that' happens, your sharing.

"Julie!?!"

Julie grinned at me, "What? You act so surprised to meet another person how isn't a 'phobic'?

I nodded yes completely shocked and went to the command center slightly relieved that I did not have to talk, or be ashamed about that right now. I was not sure how Julie would take that I had a two-week sex-a-thon with two female Lazrids. Humans were not the only species that had xenophobic feelings about having sexual relation between cross species. But what she just said, well...,

I tapped a few buttons confirming docking procedures. SARA had us moving in between the docking clamps, nice and slow, and on target. Technically, SARA could dock us all by herself, but human laws says, no AI's were, allowed to make that decision. In addition, technically speaking, Julie was not allowed to do this either, the United Nations Department of Transportation, specifically, Pilots Licensing Division or PLD would not accept Julies Felidae-ian pilots license, and, or her commercial endorsements. 'Idiots,' I thought. Here we were trying to get a formal treaty signed with the Felidae people, and the bureaucracy was doing everything it could to hold it up.

After several e-mails to them and then finally to a friend of Grandfather's in the UN state department, they were politically convinced that as long as she sat the test, and passed it, they would accept her Felidae-ian license and endorsements and issue her a comparable UN license. Which my insurance company would only accept.

When I finally got the green light from the docking control that the Galveston was, secured. I shut her down and headed for my bedroom to change. After I changed into space station clothes, I met Julie in the salon. She was wearing a different black leather outfit, one I never seen on her before.

Her black leather top had short sleeves, instead of her regular 'vest' type that allowed you to see a considerable amount of side boob. Her black, tight leather half pants had some sort of side cargo pockets. Even unloaded they still showed off her wide hips and firm butt in fine detail. She smiled at my tight blue jeans, black shirt, and leather vest. She gave me a quick nuzzle on both cheeks running her hands, paws down my backside, before she palmed the door release and we headed down the walkway.

I expected a long drawn out process at customs and immigration, but our previous work with the state department, came back two-fold, Julie just had to show her email receipt from the filed forms and the woman at the counter found everything. Twenty minutes later after a full 3-D picture for her ID card, we were on our way.

As we walked through the outer docking torus, we drew our fair shares of stares, mainly from the human population. Most humans have never seen a Felidae in real life. Most alien, non-human species did not even give us a second look. They were already familiar with Felidae's. Most humans, who glared at us, I guessed, did not even know what species she was. It did not seem to bother Julie as much, but for some reason, it made me slightly angry.

"Don't let it bother you, love," Julie whispered, noticing my angry looks at people. "I have been stared at my whole life on Domnia."

I took a deep breath before saying, "I guess I am just not used to it."

Julie laughed and took my arm. "Wait until you go planet side on Domnia. Baring mother who does not like to leave fathers..., palace, just for that reason. You are the one who is going to garner all the stares. Besides at least here, there not looks of disgust, just looks of curiosity."

I nodded yes, still not liking it. Rude!

The power walkway fascinated Julie when a couple of humans passed us walking. Julie pulled my arm and walked too. Laughing as she walked, "It's, it is like I am running with the wind in my hair but only walking."

I laughed with her. We had to get onto the outbound walk way and walk it out, then back in before Julie allowed me to direct her to the lowest floor of Fort Brigg's.

When we came to the transition, I told her, "Ok this is the crazy part, just look down and follow the painted line."

We stepped off the power walkway and walked the line as it turned us on grav-plates to the space station's main torus. Julie giggled as she walked over the curve section that quickly twisted and turned the walker ninety degrees to orientate you to the space station, and its rotational gravity. It was more like one hundred and eighty degrees, if you thought of it since you had to turn you parallel, then perpendicular to the stations rotation.

Stepping off the last grav-plate and onto the stations rotational, artificial gravity caused her to sway a little. Yet, once on the station's platform and its artificial gravity from rotation she had no problem walking the last few feet. She stepped to the side and watched a few people walk the transition.

Smiling she said, "That was fun." Then looked down at her wrist tablet, she tapped on it a few seconds, then said, "Bank, cutlery store and the License department, and if we have time some general shopping. Then we can go get lunch!"

I nodded towards the elevators. The first stop was CIT bank where we had to set up an account for Julie. I already had planned to move some credits to her account so she could buy some personal things, which she needed. But CIT Bank was already were connected with the Lazrid banking system, which was in connection with the Felidae banking system and was willing to connect all of her accounts to her new account from there.

Still I transferred five hundred thousand credits to her account as part of the bonus money that I, we would get from finishing the UNN contract. I, we, just made the bonus date, with just twenty-four, hours to spare. She did get us into the hot bays a lot quicker than I could alone, 'F-in' perverts, Julie's naked breasts were mine to stare at.

We walked to a specialty store that offered cutlery for non-human guests. The store had a strange collection of non-human cutlery. I think I had more fun looking at, and even trying out the different types than Julie did. We bought several sets made for the Lazrid people. They shared the same hand like design like Felidae-ians, long fingers with claws at the end. I sent the purchase to the Galveston's, receiving bay. We even found a coffee cup with a wide handle that fit Julies hand perfectly and was more comfortable to drink from, as one end narrowed for snouted type of races.

"I know its temporary Mark, at least until we can raid the Xanadu."

I smiled, "Whatever it takes to make your life easier on the Galveston love."

Julie grinned, "Your gym on the hanger deck would be nice."

"Damn it woman you're asking too much now," and laughed. "And I, we already agreed to move it.

"Just checking dear."

I think the sales person, human, was going to have a seizure hearing us talk like that. After purchasing them we made our way to the nearest elevator, we were close enough to PLD that we could take the elevator up and walk, instead of riding the train for only one stop.

The top two floors of Fort Briggs were the 'official' floors where the Military and United Nations of Planets had their government, or business offices. Here the hard white walls had no decor or potted plants in the corners like the floors below had. We followed the multi-Language wall signs, towards the Licensing office. Just about every human we passed, stopped and looked at Julie. Nearly all of them were dressed in naval uniforms or the ambiguous U.N. business type suits. The looks ranged from curiosity to downright amazement from many of the naval personal seeing a Felidae walk through the halls.

Once we stepped into the Licenses Department, I could not tell the difference from it, to the one on my home planet. Cheap but practical, unadorned, but informative. There was a small line of different races of people, waiting for the main desk. This office had a dozen or so windows marked one through fifteen. A small half walled-off space where people were sitting in front of little monitors, taking either their pilots test or commercial endorsement tests. Julie's head was on a swivel looking at the different people and races either sitting, waiting to go up to one window or the other.

A little human girl of five or six stood next to her sitting mother pointed, "Look mommy a two-legged kitty cat." Her mother looked, then pulled her in close and whispered to her.

Julie looked at me, and whispered, "Do I really look like one of your barn yard cats?"

I smiled, and whispered back, "No, not at all. But you do have some similar features to a larger earth cat species, an African lion, or I should say lioness." I looked at the little girl who now hid behind her mother from either being, scolded or embarrassed. I looked back at Julie and smiled, "do forgive her, she probably never seen a Felidae before."

Julie laughed, patting my arm she was holding. "I suspect every human we past has never seen a Felidae in real life. Their stares and scent said they were quite surprised."

I grinned at her, not knowing she could smell surprise from humans. "Most likely were."

Julie pulled up a picture of an African lioness on her table as we waited. Looking at the pictures, she shook her head sideways several times, and then showed me. "I am way better looking than her."

I struggled not to laugh at her comment.

I stood to the side as Julie walked up to the window and presented her ID card and showed the man her QR code on her wrist tablet. I do not think the man flinched when she walked up. He scanned the code, looked at his screen then handed her a plastic card with B-16 written on it and said, "When your number is called go to that window. Next."

We went to sit down. Julie people watched, I could tell she was enjoying it by the way her tail was twitching. I listened to the monotone voice say, "Now serving A-75 at window 5. I have a natural hate for PLD. I am going to mentally repeating that now serving, shit for weeks. I people watched along with Julie. I was discreetly checking out a Lazrid couple, the female had a lovely short rounded snout and an awesome bubble butt..., when we heard.

"Now serving B-16 at window 8."

Commercial must have been slow today.

"Julie patted my leg, "I think the human saying here is, Wish me lucky."

I nodded yes saying, "Its, wish me luck, luck is singular for lucky."

Julie grinned at me, and then nodded yes. Julie was learning human axioms and still needed a few more years to lean them all. I watched Julie walk up to the window. I noticed every male watched her hips and bubble butt as well. As she stood at the window, her wide hips and tail danced in excitement. There was a hint of white fur around her tail opening that captured my attention. I could only imagine the rest.

Julie turned to me holding up the little flash drive they issued her, breaking my lurid thoughts as she headed towards the testing area. I quickly took my wrist tablet off my wrist, and then crossed my legs to hide my obvious hard on. I scrolled down my emails.

Some were boring news releases, something from Miller Industries. I suspect it was advertisement. Therefore, to kill some time, I opened it just to look. Instead, it was a personal email from William Miller the tenth.

Hello and well met Captain Mark Walker

Sir, you surprise me, not only are you a famous wrecker pilot, but also a fantastic engineer as well. We have received your design drawings and recorded complaints. Your comments were shocking to some, and garnered a chuckle or two from the working types. I have to admit, I as well. Shocking, yet appropriate from you, at that moment, but I have to admit, they have merit and your design has potential. I am pleased to inform you, the newest Miller-5000, serial number four now carries four hundred feet of two hundred and fifty-amp power cable per your design. We have applied for a patented your under your name, and have quickly started manufacturing it. Still waiting on legal to come up with a right to manufacture contract. Our legal department is just as slow as the U.N. bureaucracy is. But fear not, we will compensate you for your design, very well I might add.

Such a simple design for a perplexing problem. It only took you an hour or so, from recorded complaint, to finished drawing. You once described yourself to me, as a simple farm boy, from a backwater town on backwater planet. Yet I must say, for a simple farm boy, you showed up some of the best designers and Engineers I know, of how to fix a simple problem.

We will be adding your design to our catalog for M3 and M4 wreckers and a slightly shorter design for the M2 line. Serial number one and three of the M5 lines have already received their upgrades, and we are ready for number two to come home for a quick upgrade. This can be, done as a field upgrade if your schedule does not allow you to return to earth any time soon, just let us know the next port of call. We will send a tech with all the required equipment and cables. However, it would be much quicker if it were, done here at our floating service center here at Earth. We can install it here in less than a day. I hope that will not disrupt your busy schedule.

I also understand you had a hard time installing your HSB-4900 transceiver. Let me apologize for that and find some way to make it up to our number one sales person. Yes, that is you, you may not know it, but videos of you and your ship, the Galveston, have been circulating around the galaxy. Your bringing in a ship six to eight times bigger and heavier all by yourself has caught the eye of the wrecking world. Without you trying, nor, knowing it, you have been our best sales representative, spokespersons for our Miller-5000 line. We would love to discuss a set of marketing commercials, centered on you and your ship. If this is something that would interest you, please feel free to contact me any time.

William 'Bill' Miller 'the tenth'

I did not know how I would feel about having people see me as a spokesperson for Miller. When I won the lottery, I followed my father's advice and did it through a lawyer and trust. No one ever knew who won it. I was still anonymous and I rather liked it that way. My finger was tapping my tablet when it hit next button and I found one email from my father.

Originally sent:

No kittens, as of yet. How do you think the family will take THAT news? WHEN it happens, not if.

Reply:

Interesting question son, I think your brothers and sisters might surprise you and not raise an eyebrow over your choice of girlfriend or I should say mate. I raised all of you to accept the other races on face value. Now there significant others? I think your siblings made good enough choices in partners, but only time will tell with that.

Your mother on the other hand, will accept it in time, but will welcome whomever you bring home with grace. I think your mother mentioned she was hoping that Garcia girl might entice you home.

Personally, I think Miss. Garcia will never leave Epsilon four again, she is a farmer girl at heart and you my son, will never live a day planet side knowing there stars still yet to see.

I on the other hand, son, would not of care who you brought home. I am just happy you found someone. In fact, I am looking forward, to meeting your mate. As to why, I will tell you when you and your mate come home and I can do it face to face. Son, as you know, I have long gotten over on what is on the outside and only care about what is on the inside of people. Personally, I am just happy you found someone among the stars that shares your love to travel among them. I was worried about you, alone out there. I knew a long time ago, you were star bound and hoped, that out there, somewhere, was a woman for you. I did not guess, nor foreseen a woman of a different race. Yet I am relieved you finally found her.

With that said, again, I am happy that you found Julie Ann Howfio. 'But,' in light of the recent skirmish between our species, a true mating might help seal the..., animosity between our species. I see a no better person to head that endeavor than you and Miss. Howfio. The road you two have started on will be difficult, with many trials and tribulations along the way. However, I know that you two are strong enough to handle them with grace and fortitude to handle this inner galactic challenge, yet I am afraid that there will be many unforeseeable challenges yet to come. Steele your hearts, and face them with pride knowing you two, were meant to be.

However, before you two go thinking about a litter of kittens, have your mate, video chat with Rear Admiral Walker and formally request entrance in to the Walker clan. Yes I know there isn't a Walker clan, but for this instance there needs to be, and if you don't know why there needs to be, ask your mate to explain it, it is her people's way. Father, your grandfather will know what needs to be done about notifying her father that you two are now mated.