Space Wrecker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are my cousins, my Aunt Sivel's sons. They remembered your scent."

I looked at Chree questionably.

"Your scent is quite distinctive my mate," Julie said with a dreamy smile.

I looked at both a little confused, if my scent sent both of my lover into heat, what did it do, to the males of their species? Looking at Chree with concern I said, "Is it really 'that' distinctive? I remembered that Selee once told me while I was exploring her body that I smelled irresistible to her and that her sister Senal mentioned the same thing later on. I could still feel their smooth scales, wide smooth hips...,

Chree nodded yes at me distracting my thoughts. "Very Mark!" She said shaking her pretty head yes enthusiastically, "with one sniff, they both blurted out your name in front of the whole family."

"Oh, Chree I am sorry if I got you I trouble with your family."

"It is not your fault Mark." Chree smiled at me, "I took your..., unique scent knowingly. I am sort of glad my family knows, now when I tell them I am leaving to go to pilot a wrecker full time, well, they will know the whole truth, and with who. Without having to explain a thing," She said with a smile.

Chree saw my concerned look. She must have guessed it right. "Humans are not the only race with xenophobic feeling's about cross species relations. It is ok, Mark, my father understands, he told me privately when we were at the departure gate when I was leaving, that he did not care. As long as I was happy, that was all that mattered. But he did say something along the lines as long as you were a good man to me too."

Chree grinned at me, and then winked. "He also said not to worry about mother and the rest of the family, they will come around some day." Chree laughed at us, "My cousin's Chenfree and Chonner didn't seem to mind. They were happy and teasing me about getting some human action!"

Julie stood up, then stepped over to hug Chree, and then groomed her cheeks. "I am sorry that this has brought strife to your family...," With a big grin "And I can't wait to hear when they find out about me and find out about our little crèche.

Chree laughed and returned Julies grooming of her muzzle and cheek. "That! My sister wife will be the cat's meow," she replied with a sassy grin. Then she looked down at me still sitting on the bed naked, "Get dressed my mate."

As I dressed, Chree looked at her wrist tablet, "I should stop at the Verizon store and look to see what is out there in my price range. If am going to lose this one."

"Why are you losing it Chree?" Julie asked.

"It is company issued, my old one is like eighty years old and I am not even sure it turns on anymore."

Julie laughed, "Right behind you there, got this one from one of my sisters a few years ago after mine stopped working. It works but I am finding that it needs more memory to run some of the Galveston's, and human apps."

I nodded yes at their comments and grabbed mine off the side table. If the girls were full timing on the Galveston, then they needed the right equipment. I tapped the shopping icon, on my tablet. I had gotten Miller's commander wrist tablet, because of integrated programs that operated the Galveston. Miller had been pushing it for all the innovating features, massive memory and yet, glossing over its big price tag. Yes, they were a bit pricy but you could control all of the ship even if you were not in the command center. I showed Chree as I looked to make sure that came or had a switch to change the native language. They had a setting that allowed them to switch from trader into every known language available, even Felidae!

"Huh! I wish flyboy!" She said sassily looking at me as if I was recommending one. "They are like six months of my salary."

I tapped the quantity button for two. Chree had four in her warehouse so I put a rush on them.

Chree's tablet beep and she looked at it, "Mark! You just did not buy me one did you?"

I shook my head no, "Nope I bought one for you and one for Julie as well."

"Mark! Are you out of your mind? They are frigging expensive as hell!"

"What?" Julie asked not realizing that anything I ordered through Chree's Miller warehouse, that she received a notification of the pending order.

"He just order two of Millers top of the line wrist tablets."

"But you can now use the Galveston's memory as storage," I said, "and control all the ship functions even if you're in an EVA," I shot back.

Chree brought the tablets up on her tablet that I just bought them and showed Julie, "Mark!" Julie exclaimed seeing the price.

"What," I replied? "We made more than enough in just bonus pay, to cover the cost of them. And credits don't mean a thing when it comes to my mates."

"Yes, but isn't this ah, just a little excessive Mark Walker?" Julie asked. "You don't have to buy me, us the most expensive, or newest things out there. I was quite happy with what I had."

I shook my head no, "Nope, not really, only the best for my ladies. Fancy tablets, fine dining and even..., fancy uniforms!"

I have to say I hate looking at empty apartments or even houses for that matter. There is no warmth in an empty place. That is why I refused to tour the Galveston until all of the furniture arrived. Something that frustrated the guys at Miller. Chree's apartment had that same cold empty feeling even though she just moved out. She had brought a small moving box with her that she could load all of her personal silverware in from the station supplied silverware. Something that the stations moving drones couldn't differentiate from.

Chree grinned showing me a single piece, "It might not be fancy but it does fit my hands."

She opened the sonic scrubber and pulled out a couple of coffee mugs placing them into the box as well. As we walked around, she checked the closets and cupboards. The stations moving drones were nothing, yet efficient. As I walked around, I asked, "Don't you have to cancel the apartments lease or something?"

Chree shook her head no, "No, its lease is tied to the store front and warehouse. Whomever father picks to take over, most likely one of my younger brothers or sister who has been waiting to open a franchise will inherit the apartment as well. Come on we need to stop at my old store for a minute."

The last stop was her store. She pulled several small things from a desk in the back and a couple of family pictures off the top. She put those in the small box along with a large reading tablet. She held it up before putting it into the box, "My favorite pastime. Reading human bodice rippers and browsing all your old TV shows."

I laughed, as I saw several sales awards on the wall with Chree's name. I pointed and she shook her head no. "Leave them for whom ever takes over, so they know what they have to work up too."

I grinned at her, "That's mean."

Chree laid her long ears back and had a nasty grin on her face saying, "Yup!"

The walk to, and down in the elevator was in silence. I was worried that Chree was regretting her decision. Once we were on the power walkway, I could see Chree turning back and look at Briggs station through the portholes several times. I started to worry.

"Having second thoughts?" I asked her.

Chree turned to me and shook head no. "No Mark, I have always wanted to be a wrecker pilot. You gave me that opportunity, once, and it was exciting. Well, now it is for reals, and it's..., it is, just that I made a lot of friends here."

"They will still be here when we visit."

Chree smiled and looked back out the passing portholes. I heard her softly say, "I didn't even get to say goodbye to any."

"We can if you want?"

"No, I will write those that matter...,"

I looked down at Chree, she still had that lost, worried look. It was breaking my heart, "What is it Chree? Be honest with me, tell me what are you feeling."

"I guess," Chree looked up me with her sad smile, "I am just a little scared now." She looked down folding her ears over her face, "That somehow I won't measure up as a wrecker pilot." She shook the little box in her arms, "There is no turning back now."

I hugged Chree, "Nonsense Chree, you have already proven you can do the job. Hell bunny girl you got the friggin license!"

Chree looked back up at me, "I was just playing the last time...,"

I leaned down and kissed her nose, "You will do fine, no one knows the in's and out of the Galveston like you do. And how to do the job you're a natural at it."

Chree just smiled at me, and then slowly turned to look out the port holes again.

I did not know what else to say so I rubbed her shoulder trying to assure her. I heard my tablet 'beep'. I saw the notification that the girls' new tablets, had just been, delivered. I typed a message to SARA, to activate them and have them brought upstairs, noting that each should have Julie's and Chree's native language set as default.

Julie stood up when we walked in. She was wearing just her kofer sewing something. She smiled and kissed me then licked my cheek, "Permission to un-dock and take us outbound while you change Captain?"

I ran my hand down her side and over her naked hip. Feeling her naked, furry hip I growled out lustily, "Permission granted."

Chree grinned as Julie walked into the command center, swinging her broad hips. "What? Is that the official uniform you were talking about?"

I grinned foolishly, "Oh ya, you like it?"

Chree laughed and started to walk into her bedroom. "If I have one, flyboy, you better have one too."

I chuckled as I walked into my bedroom to go put on my shorts.

I had teased Julie about making me one. I guess I should not have. I heard the docking clamps release as I picked up what she made me. It was a simple, thin braided, elastic belt with a single O-ring sewn on one side and two pieces of knee length light brown, silk like material, sewn with a simple folded over pocket so the belt could be fed through it. I heard the twin seven-fifties spool up, as I was undressing and asked SARA.

"SARA, what is our programed destination and flight time?"

'Destination is the Kozar system and flight time is twenty-two hours and thirty-one minutes, first jump in five hours and two minutes. Outbound jump between EWS-128B and EWS-148C early jump inside the inclusion zone authorized by Fort Briggs Flight Control. All orders and deliveries accounted for. New silverware and drinking vessles are in the sonic scrubber. Ten minutes until completion. Water tanks are full, food carousel full. Total billed from Fort Brigg's fifteen thousand, two hundred and forty six credits.'

I was hanging up my vest when I felt two hands wrap around me and started unbuttoning my shirt. Julie took care with her claws as she slowly took it off. She undid my pants and slid them off as well as my underwear. She picked them up and put them into the laundry receptacle. She walked over to the bed, picking up the kofer she made, and then smiled at me with her worried, lost kitty look, ears folded back and wide-open eyes. Damn it, why yes you can stick a dagger in my heart, and no I would not mind at all.

"You said you would wear it if I made it."

I smiled at her, "That I did."

Julie walked over and wrapped the belt around my waist. She fed the one end through the metal o-ring and with a simple over hand knot to tighten it. "The stations craft store didn't have the right leather to make a soft, stretchy leather belt so this is a compromise until I get back home to buy you a Beegalue leather belt, and proper male kofers. She pulled and tugged at it, moving the silk further to the sides. "I think for your lack of hips, this is a good substitute. But it will never hold a set of Daka daggers."

I walked over to the bed and turned walking back. It felt like I was wearing my nylon workout shorts with the sides missing. Julie gave me that lost kitty look number two, a slight turn of her head, the opening of her eyes very wide, with her ears laid back. Instant fucking hard on!

In a very quiet voice she asked, "Do you like it?"

I smiled at her, "It is different, and something I have never worn before. It is no different from the shorts I wear. Besides if, it pleases you that I wear them, I will. It will just take me some time to get used to it."

Julie frowned at me, "How so?"

I quickly thought of problems wearing. "Sitting for one," I laughed out.

Julie laugh, "Just roll your hips backward as you sit. When you get close your hips will roll forward and the kofer will stay sitting on the chair!"

I pointed at my hips, "Mine don't move that way!"

"Sure they do, you will just have to kind of thrust them back like mother does."

I pointed to her wrist tablet, "Don't tell me you have a video of your mother sitting down wearing a kofer."

Julie grinned, "No but I can ask her to send one."

"No! Don't you dare," I shouted! "Your mother would die laughing at me if you asked."

Julie grinned, and put her hand on my bare chest, "Mother would be happy to know you're at least attempting to wear one. Besides, they have other advantages."

I gave Julie a look trying to think what advantages she was referring too, "Oh? Like what?"

Julie smiled and licked my cheek, and then before I could return the favor she dropped to her knees. She slid the front silk panel sideways. Then leaned in and licked me from base to tip. I was already rock hard from her lost kitty look. I hissed as her long, dexterous tongue swirled around my hard-on as she licked it.

In between my hissing I mumbled, "Julie, no, I haven't shower since...,"

She leaned back, and then looked up sporting her wicked sexual teaser grin, "I know," she whispered, then touched her nose to my pubic bone. "I can smell your bunny girls distinctive scent on you." She stuck out her long tongue and licked me from my testicles to the tip again. Then looked up with that grin, again. "I have been aching for a chance to taste her."

Her words shocked me, "Julie Ann!"

Julie laughed as she licked me again, "Don't be such a prude my mate, on a world with eighty percent females, you can't always find a willing male for relief. If a sister or female friend is your only option. Then why not? It just so happens, I like going both ways."

Julie closed her lips around the base of my cock and slowly pulled back swirling her long tongue over my cock. I moaned in pleasure from that and from the mental image, Julie just gave me.

She swirled her tongue over my cock's head for several minutes taking me near the edge. Then slowly pulled off, of me saying. "I do prefer this a little more though," sporting a wicked grin. She then licked my bare hip, "Especially your furless skin." Julie looked up me with her tongues tip just stick out of her mouth, and then licked her lips. "There is something very erotic licking, grooming a furless mate."

She drug her very long tongue across the very tip of my cock getting me to hiss, I was so ready to explode. She groomed my pubic mound licking me all around the base of my cock. As she used the soft white fur of her hand to gently, stroke my hard-on, teasing me, keeping me at the very edge as she licked my pubic mound. She could probably smell my pheromones and knew just how far to push. And when to slow down. She looked up at me with her wicked grin.

"I have to say, I can't wait to taste my sister wife myself though. I am horny just tasting her from you."

Just the mental picture of my two furry girls naked and..., the mental image made me groan. Julie slid her mouth down my cock swirling her tongue on the underside at the same time was enough to get me to come. Julie raised the barbs on her tongue to tease my cock into coming more as she moaned a 'yumm.' Damn my mate and her love of my ejaculate. Her little 'yum' vibrated my hard-on inside her mouth making me squirm from the feelings it was sending to my brain.

The slight touches on the underside and her pushing of my sensitive glans to the roof of her mouth made me flinch and force another little dribble of cum out. She lowered her barbs and pulled her mouth back a little, her long canines held the side of my sensitive cock head and her long tongue teased me, swirling around it. I flinched several times from the sensory overload, until I could not take it anymore and had to pull myself out.

Julie looked up, licking her lips in that slow sensual way, that made me groan and clench up my scrotum again. Julie leaned in placing her top incisors on the sides of my glans again. She used her long tongue to lick the bottom, across the front to the tip, to catch the last drop at the opening. Her long tongue prolonged the sensory over load making me flinch again, moaning in pain and pleasure as she over stimulated my cocks tip.

Julie rocked back a little with a big grin on her face as she looked up me, she licked her lips again in the slow sensual style, starting at the top front and licking backwards with her long tongue sticking out. She then slid it sideways, then down to her lower lips, only to circle around to the other side, then top front again. She knew what she was doing; she knew exactly how to get me to moan. She leaned in and kissed the tip again as her sensuous lick brought another drop of my ejaculate to the tip again.

"Rest up for round two," she said to my cock patting it.

Then grinned as she moved the kofer front back into place. Looking up, she patted the front silk piece, "That is the biggest advantage for a mate with claws. Easy access."

I reached down and pulled Julie to her paws, I didn't need or want to rest up for round two and wrapped my arms around her, I wanted her now! "Who says we need to rest up?"

Julie lick my cheek and rubbed hers against mine, I took advantage and licked her muzzle, cheek and started towards her ear. She pulled back and smiled at me.

"You have a new mate in the crèche, my mate, and we need to sit down and talk together first. I do not know if Chree is into Shiwin, and, or, what her peoples mating preferences are. But we, and I mean all three of us have to figure this out. Plus you have to come to terms of having two mates now. We, Chree and I need you to be the leader of our crèche." Julie smiled at me, "Someone has to control the, um, appetites' of the ladies in your crèche."

She reached down and touched my still raging hard on through the silk kofer. I tried to hold in a moan, and Julie smiled at me.

"Obviously you ready to go again, but how many times can you actually go?"

We both heard Chree say to herself, "Seven times in one day is his best record so far."

Julie grinned at me, "Really?" Then reached down patting my hard-on through the kofer. "Impressive!"

She took my hand, pulling me into the salon. Chree was sitting on the couch wearing a deep blue kofer of Julies that matched her eyes and no top. Her white furry hips were on prominent display. I have seen both naked numerous of times. With both of them, just wearing their kofer's, it gave, or added to the mystic of their bodies, that just turned me on more. I moaned in pleasure seeing Chree dressed like this.

Chree smirked at us, "So this is the official uniform aboard the Galveston."

She nodded at my kofer and my still obvious hard on, "Another advantage we all are going to know when you're ready to play Mark." She laughed, and then said, "Sorry you two, I wasn't ease dropping, but with ears like mine it is kind of hard not to hear."

Julie let go of my hand and sat down next to Chree, I saw how she rocked her hips back just before she sat. "I know Chree," she said. "And that is something we are all going to have to get used to." Julie flicked her ears, rotating them front to back on impulse. "Privacy is going to be at a premium on this ship."

I sat down trying to push my hips back, like Julie did, I failed and had to half stand to pull the back piece for a little room and not wanting to pull the whole thing off, of my hips as I sat. I looked over and both Julie and Chree, both was looking at me, they both had little smiles on their faces. I answered theirs with a stupid grin of my own, "Behave you two, it's going to take me some time to get used to wearing one."

1...45678...15