Space Wrecker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well you most likely will, but that doesn't help me anymore."

"That is where you are wrong Chree, You implied you would you follow him, with this collar you can. With us. What you don't know about Felidae-ians, is eight out of ten births on my home planet, Domnia, is a female."

Chree looked up at me confused.

I nodded yes, "I had twenty-eight sisters and only eight brothers growing up."

Chree looked shocked. "You have thirty-six siblings!"

I laughed, "Yes, but I came from a special crèche, or what humans call a pride. My father had thirty two wives." Chree looked up in disbelief. I smiled at her, "Most males on my home world take three or four wives, or what he can afford to support. But they are sort of expected to have at least four wives, or mates as my people refer to a married couple."

"My father, as King of the Felidae Federation was expected to have a few more. However, to get around this birth difference, our society had to adapt and learned to share one male with four females. Growing up I knew I was going to have a sister wives. I will not go into a lot of details about me right now, but you need to know, I am not full Felidae-ian either, but half-human."

"What!?"

"My father rescued my human mother from a death sentence, and took her as a wife to save her life..., and the federation, but either way, I am the direct result of their love." Smiling at Chree, "Who knew that Felidae and humans could have kittens? But I am the result, and the sad part is my own people had rejected me for being half human."

Chree's eyes softened, opening wider with a sad look. I could see how Mark could get lost in them, I could. "I am so sorry! My people can be cruel that way too."

I nodded yes in understanding. Prejudice was not limited to ones species. "When I first saw Mark. Something inside of me clicked. Possibly my human half, I don't know. After he rescued me from my damaged ship,"

Chree looked back over at me.

I held up my hand, knowing she would want to know how. "Long story, but I sort of killed my wrecker in a bad pull. I will tell you the story later. However, the longer I was on his ship, with him, the more I fell for him. At first, I did not know what it was about him, and then it hit me. It was his...,"

"Scent!"

Chree said it the same time I did. I nodded yes. "Yes," I said. "For a human he has a particular scent that leave me weak in the knees, but his workout scent," I smiled at Chree's grin as well, "that scent can make me go into instant heat."

Chree laughed, "He worked out in his gym?" Chree smiled at some inner thought and shivered. I knew she lost it too when he worked out.

I laughed, nodded yes telling her. "Which by the way has been delegated to the hanger deck. We will no longer be forced, into heat every time he wants to work out." Then I gave her a discreet smile, "Unless we want to visit him post workout...,"

Chree laughed with a mysterious smile, then held up the pilots collar, "So now what, you want me to join your, or his little pride thing?"

"No Chree Ticaozah, I want you to go see him, and either end it or admit that that you really do love him and tell him. He is reluctant to admit it to me that he still loves you Chree Ticaozah. But as his first wife, I know he does. I see the way he smiles and looks off into the distant, trying to hide those looks from me. I know those looks, as you must. Therefore, you can either go down there, and tell him you do love him and join our crèche, or break his and yours heart and end it. The choice is yours. But you have to face him and this decision."

Chree looked at me and stuttered, "But, but what about you? You are his wife. How will you feel if..., He and I, well if I...,"

I laughed at her obvious embarrassment, and patted her hand saying, "Chree Ticaozah, I already accepted the fact, long ago, growing up, that I would be sharing my mate with other females. Chree, I grew up knowing that fact my whole life. It is sort of a basic fact, of life on Domnia. Polyamorous relationships is normal on my home world. There just isn't enough men for monogamous relations to work. Every woman growing up on my home world knew she would have sister wives from day one. It is just a fact of life in our society."

"However, you will have to come to terms with it Chree. Being in a crèche is not easy. Moreover, it being a mixed species crèche is going to be even tougher! Coming from a society that promotes a monogamous life style, well, you are going to have to, lose many of your inhibitions, and be willing to accept the fact you will see your mate, our male, Mark, making love to another woman."

Chree looked at me almost in shock.

"Sometimes even sharing in those acts Chree. Growing up with a population made up of eighty percent female, most women are a little Shiwin and have no problem joining their sister wives with their chosen mate. And sometimes even in the arms of their sister's or sister wives, when the heat is on, toys go only so far."

I laughed at Chree's face in total shock. Then I mentally heard Kelsha's voice saying the old saying. Chree on the other hand laid her ears back and looked down in shame. "With your own sister?"

Rubbing her hand in mine I said, "Yes with my own sister, it is considered acceptable on Domnia. As my sister, Kelsha once said, 'sisters in heat, needs relief.' But once again, with our society being eighty percent female, casual encounters with your sister, girlfriends, even sister wives is normal on my planet. We are very open, sexually on our planet. We have to be with our dysmorphic birth rate. You..., no, well, all the other races comment on our life style, and that is something my people find very vulgar. One of our, contentious points with the humans, but, once you finally understand our reasons and truly come to terms with it, it can come very liberating."

I smiled at Chree as she sat and thought about it. I could see her nod yes slowly understanding. I gave her a minute to think, and understand our side, our view of life. I knew she finally understood, but we were drifting from the original reason I was here.

"The real question here, Chree, are you willing to accept a collar and go see him? To either end it, or join Marks crèche? However, it is obvious to me, and the universe. That both of you are still in love." I pointed to the pilots collar, "You now have the means to be with him, if you so wish." I waved my arm at her little shop, "or you can reject him and escape back into your comfortable little world that you grew up with, here, and try to forget him. The choice is yours to make Chree. And it is one that you need to make."

Chree looked up around her shop, then down at the pilot's collar. The longer she looked at it; a slow grin appeared on her Percherian face. I could already tell she had made her decision as I felt a smile come to my cheeks. I finally had a sister wife.

"The real question," she asked looking up at me, "is what do I, call you? First wife or? I do not even know your name yet.

I hugged Chree she did smell good, just like Mark. Like a proper sister wife should. "Formally it is first wife Julie Ann Dobbins-Howfio Walker, and Julie Ann at all other times, sister wife Chree Ticaozah Walker."

XX Mark XX

Julie walked up to me, with a huge smile, she nuzzled my cheek then licked me across it, "You two have several hours while I shop for a new body and a hair brush then some things we need. Take some time to talk before you two do anything else." Julie turned and smiled at Chree before re-opening the main hatch. "I mean it, both of you, when I said talk first." Then she laughed as she walked out, saying, "I can smell the lust on both of you."

Chree blushed, laying her ears forward covering her eyes. I missed that of Chree. Julie's ears were just as expressive but they were not as long, thus as highly expressive as Chree's longer ones were. I smiled at Chree. She looked good in her button up white shirt and pencil skirt. However, I could tell from here, her white fur needed a good brushing. She wore one of Julie's pilots collar around her neck. It looked good on her. "Hey bunny girl."

Chree's blue on blue eyes watered and she rushed into my arms. "Mark I am so sorry...,"

I held her and let her cry it out, a small package of wet wipes appeared in my hands as I led her to the couch. A dozen or so packages of them appeared around the ship the days following Julie's moving in. We sat and I let her cry. After a few minutes, I could not take it anymore.

"Shhh bunny girl, everything is ok now." I said leaning down, nuzzlling her cute cheek and licked her tears off her slight muzzle and cheek.

Chree stuck her nose into my chest and took a big sniff. "I missed your scent flyboy." Then shook her head pushing herself away from me. "No not yet. We..., we, need to talk."

I rubbed behind her ears, "Then talk to me bunny girl."

Chree shudder, then reach up, taking my hand away from behind her ears. "We won't if you keep that up."

"Listen Mark," She said looking up at me, trying to be serious. "I wasn't quite honest with you when I told you I needed those hours to get my commercial endorsement. Yes, I needed them or in reality, wanted them, but I did not need them to purchase commercial haulers. What I was actually trying to see if I could take living with grav-plates. That is why I slept in the other room. I lower them to sleep."

Chree took a deep breath, "Mark, I tried, I tried to see if I could leave my boring life on Briggs to come live with you on the Galveston, but nothing worked. I even had some of the drugs that the med department recommended...," Chree looked down folding her ears over her face as she said, "they did not work. I..., I, knew then, that I was never going to be able to fly with you."

She looked up placing a hand on the side of my face saying, "I also knew I couldn't ask you to change Mark. I knew you would come to hate me later in life if I found some way to make you stay...,"

"I would have, for you Chree."

"SHHHhh Mark." Chree took a deep breath, letting it out slowly looking into my eyes, then looked down saying, "You might have been willing to Mark, but I knew, in my heart, as the years rolled by, that there would be, the what if's, and 'your' missed desires, it would ended up with both of us being unhappy. So..., so, I lied to you knowing that, and I lied about trying to get financing, I ran home depressed. I lied about wanting to build my business up. I lied, I lied about it all."

"I guessed it was better than telling you the truth. What I was really trying to do, was, I was looking to push you away. I just could not face you knowing I was going to lose you." Chree looked at me. "I was scared to tell you the truth Mark, I couldn't even do it in a lousy email. Truth hurts and I didn't want you to live a lie for love. Then you wrote about Julie...,"

Chree sniffed, "At first I consoled myself that at least you found someone. Then, then when your flight plan came up, saying that you were visiting. I, I thought of running away again." Chree look up and smiled up at me, "There were no outbound flights in time."

We both laughed when I said, "I am glad, their, wasn't."

Chree grinned up at me with a small smile, "Then Julie came to see me." Chree reach to her neck and touched the pilots collar. "Mark when I first met you, I told you I was just looking for a part time lover...,well that was a lie too, well not in the beginning, but now, now I..., Mark, I love you, I don't want to lose you. If I have to share you with Julie then so be it. Please tell me you love me or stop me now and send me away..., I have..., I have to know, do you love me?"

I leaned down and kissed Chree. "I do love you Chree Ticaozah. I do not want you leave. Please tell me you will stay."

Chree reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me then licked the side of my cheek. "I do love you Mark Walker, and I want to be part of your crèche. If you will have me?"

I reached under her and picked her up. I started towards my bedroom. "I will have you Chree Ticazah. For good or for bad, you now belong to me and my crèche."

"It is Chree Walker now," she whispered, and then she reached up, touching the side of my face and nodded towards the second bedroom.

I walked over and she looked in.

Seeing that it was empty, she looked up saying, "SARA, interface with Briggs moving service and have the moving drones box up my apartment and move everything into the second bedroom here."

'Interfacing now.'

"SARA, Security code, Chree Eighty Six, Ticaozah."

'Fort Brigg's facilities is asking for a verbal conformation of transfer of property.'

"I Chree Ticaozah authorize this transfer of all my personal property to the Galveston. Authorization, Chree Eighty Six Ticaozah."

'Security code: Chree Eighty Six, Ticaozah, accepted.'

I looked down at Chree. She touched the pilot's collar. "No headache, nor a hint of dizziness even with your grav-plates on normal. These things work and I am now home. Now take me into your bedroom and make love to me. It has been six months and this bunny needs you."

I carried Chree into my bedroom where she reached over and pulled the covers back as I laid her on the bed. I was going to start unbuttoning her shirt but Chree reached up undid them as fast as her little fingers could. Her shirt, skirt and underwear went flying faster than I could take my shorts off. Chree reached over and pulled me on top of her, "No foreplay or grooming flyboy, your bunny girl has needs!"

Chree pulled me down to her face and wrapped her legs around my waist. She locked her long furry legs around my back as she rocked her hips trying to align us up with her sex. As soon as my cock head was close, she pulled with her legs, burying me inside of her, screaming "YES!"

She tried rocking her hips then pushed on my hips, "Fuck your bunny girl, Mark! Make her scream! Please Mark make her come, I have missed you and this cock. Oh god, FUCK ME!"

I pulled back a little and lowered myself back into her, how I missed her ribbed vagina and dual clitoris's. Chree moaned, I did not stop and rocked my hips as I slid in and out of her, trying to rub both of her clitoris's the best I could. Chree moaned and screamed as I built up some rhythm, trying to hit all the right spots. I guess I was not doing a good enough job because Chree clamped one leg tight holding me deep within her and with the other rolled us with her on top.

Chree lifted herself up with her powerful thighs and dead weight fell onto my hips. I ran my hands up and down her hips. Enjoying the fierce pounding, she stated giving me. Then I reached up and pinched both nipples as soon as my fingers found them, I pinched and twisted them hard, Chree screamed, "AAHH YES! Fucking about time flyboy, thought you might have fucking forgotten about them with your pussycat! And her big ole kitty titties."

I started lifting my hips, meetings Chree's, to soften impact. Her ferocity was starting to hurt my hips. Chree set a frantic pace trying hard to get herself to a climax. I could see her facial fur starting to mat up, as she worked for orgasm.

"YES! Flyboy pound your bunny's cunt. Make her cum, twist those nipples make her Quidifol!"

Chree's neat braid had started to come loose and her hair started flying in every direction as she rode me. She was determined to get an orgasm as quick as she could. I felt the pressure build and knew I was not going to last, either, a few more and I was on the edge.

Chree screamed, as I watched a little 'B' cup breasts shoot a little lactate from her nipples and felt her vagina clamp up releasing a torrent of liquid. She clamped down harder on my cock and it was just enough for me to grab her hips as I came into my beautiful bunny girl moaning. God how I missed this vagina.

Chree leaned forward screaming in pleasure. She initially put her nose into my neck, she was out of breath gasping hard as was. I held her hips enjoying the embrace. She slowly went limp on me, then slowly slid her legs down, and rolled off, of me cuddling up close. In a peaceful doze.

I think I slept a little myself until the movement of a drone in the salon caught my attention; they were moving what look like a bed through the salon. Chree was moving in. I heard the main hatch open, and Julie walk in a little later, she watched a drone with several plastic moving crates go into the second bedroom.

Julie had several bags in her long fingered hands. She laid them on the couch and looked in at us. The wrinkling of her nose said she knew we made love, but the smile and the slow nod of her pretty head said she was happy. However, I wasn't as I looked into her eyes, part of me realized that I just cheated on my wife with another woman, yet here she was smiling at me after catching me in the act.

I was about to get up and talk to her about it, instead she walked in and laid down on my other side, she nosed my neck and licked me. Then whispered, "Relax my mate, all is well with us and our crèche now." She groomed my cheek until I relaxed a little. "Let go of your human preconceptions and embrace 'our Felidae ways." She kept rubbing my side and grooming me until I was putty in her furry paws.

"How long until all of Chree's stuff is onboard,"she asked me? "We will need to disembark soon, or we might have to pay for a day's berth fees."

I shook my head, I did not know, thinking about other things.

"You get charge a single day's fee any time you dock, so you have twenty four hours from the time you dock." Chree said drowsily.

"Interesting," Julies said, "Felidae stations allow a four hour stay if you're just picking up supplies."

"Nope, humans get you every time you dock so we have time. Plus, we should go check my apartment," Chree mumbled. "Moving drones are efficient, but they always miss a thing or two. Oh shit! I need to write my family to see if one of my younger brothers or sisters wants to take over the franchise. Oh fuck! I need to cancel my spa membership and, and. This is so sudden!"

I looked over at Chree, she still had her eyes closed, but she was smiling, "Percherian Captain, we have long ears and exceptional hearing."

I hugged her with one arm, then squeezed Julie's hip next to mine with the other.

"You two go check," Julie said. "I have a little crafting to do, just make sure you have everything sister wife Chree, I don't think we will be coming back here anytime soon."

Chree nodded, "Then I should stop by my store, so I can turn in all my personal stuff and be done as a Miller representative."

"That is a good idea, sister wife Chree. Because I do believe you work for a wrecker company now."

Chree laughed saying "Yes I do believe your right!" Then slowly sat up, looking for her clothing scattered all around. As she slipped on her underwear, Julie smiled at her, "you're going to smell like him and sex if you don't shower first."

Chree grinned and did a pirouette as she stood, "I don't care first wife Julie Ann," she said swinging her arms wide, "I like smelling like him and being freshly fucked. Beside if word gets back to my family, who the fuck cares, they already know and have already expressed their displeasure."

I looked up at Chree exclaiming, "What?" At nearly the same time Julie did.

Chree stopped dancing about, then faced us, lowering her arms, nodded yes, "That is one reason why I was delayed coming back. And why the family wasn't so willing to help me expand my operation here."

"How did they find out?"

Chree sniffed with a smile, "Mark do you remember two Percherians named Chenfree and Chonner from IIRT?"

I looked at Chree, remembering them. I met them the day they moved in next to me in the student housing. They were nervous as hell moving in knowing no one there. We hit it off as friends as I helped them settle in. "Ya a couple Percherian guys, who started a year after I did. We went drinking and carousing numerus times. They were kind of wild, why?"

1...34567...15