Spanked and Fingered

Story Info
A cheater faces the consequences of her actions.
2.5k words
4.08
23.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungDaddi
HungDaddi
32 Followers

I was still half-asleep when I shuffled into the bathroom to relieve myself and found Barb standing in front of the wall-length mirror applying the finishing touches to her make-up. She was wearing her sexiest black dress with matching 4" heels that boosted her height over 6'. The dress highlighted her cleavage and firm round ass. She was wearing her blond hair down on her shoulders instead of up in her usual bun.

She didn't turn to greet me, but instead, our eyes met in the mirror. The usual warmth was missing and instead I saw a touch of something dark in its place.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked.

Looking away she answered, "Work...I...umm...have a work meeting."

Barb is a hard worker, but something didn't feel right. This was the third Saturday in row she slipped out of the house at the crack of dawn looking like she was going on a date instead of catching-up on work. I wanted to trust her, but it was getting harder to ignore the familiar signs thanks to my lying cheating ex.

Deciding to take the high road for now, I moved on to the toilet and took a long leak. I could feel her eyes on my fat cock, but she only hesitated a brief moment before turning to leave the house. Uneasy, I tried to shrug it off and returned to bed, but after I tossed and turned for the better part of an hour, I finally gave up and made coffee.

A couple of hours later I was still sipping coffee at the kitchen table when I heard a quick knock at the back door. I didn't bother to get up because I knew immediately it was our neighbor, Janice, who always walks right into our house and makes herself at home. She had moved in next door a couple of years ago, and although she was in her late twenties and few years younger than Barb, they quickly became the best of friends.

Janice froze when she saw me sitting at the table instead of Barb. I wondered what was up since she was wearing faded green cotton pajamas with missing buttons and there were dark circles around her eyes. Janice is a fiery red head with a firm little butt, perky tits, and green eyes that reflect the light better than any emerald I've ever seen. Her broad cheekbones are lined with freckles that really stand out on her ivory skin. I sometimes think of her as an Irish rose, but on this morning she was not looking her best.

I pointed at the coffee pot and said, "Barb isn't home, but I'm a decent listener."

At first, Janice looked like she might bolt but instead, she cast a longing look at the coffee pot, shrugged, and shuffled over to the cabinet were we keep the cups. With a steaming mug in hand, she plopped down across from me, took a sip, and blurted out, "I think Jerry is having an affair."

I thought they had a fairy tale marriage, but then what the hell do I know. Doing my best to hide the surprise, I asked, "What makes you think that?"

Janice is normally confident and out-going. I wasn't accustomed to seeing her with head bowed, shoulders slumped, and looking so damned beaten. Whatever was eating at her had taken its toll.

"For the last three Saturdays he says he's going fishing, but it's a lie," she said.

I had a bad feeling about this and asked, "Did you say the last three Saturdays?"

She nodded and then started sobbing. I got up and grabbed a paper towel to dry her nose. I had planned to just hand it to her, but on an impulse I gave her a hug instead and then wiped her nose like she was a little kid or something.

"Why do you think it's a lie?" I asked.

"Because he leaves the house wearing Old Spice aftershave," she said.

"You mean the stuff our granddads used to wear back in the day?" I asked.

She nodded.

"It's a distinctive scent," I said. "I never noticed him wearing it before."

She shook her head sadly, "I like the scent so he wears it when he wants...umm...when he wants sex."

"Sex," I said.

"But he hasn't touched me for three weeks," she said.

"Then why..."

I didn't finish my sentence because the door opened and Barb walked in. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Janice. I couldn't help but notice a huge difference in her appearance. The makeup was gone, her hair was hastily pulled up in a bun and her dress was a wrinkled mess. Janice jumped up and gave Barb a hug, but suddenly stiffened.

"Why do you smell like Old Spice?" asked Janice.

Barb seemed genuinely confused by her friend's question.

"You smell like Jerry," accused Janice.

Barb pushed Janice away and with a shake of her head said, "I don't know what you're talking about."

All of the frustration and anger bottled up inside of Janice came pouring out, and with a quickness that surprised even me, she slapped Barb so hard she fell back against the glass door.

"Fucking liar," screamed Janice.

Barb shook her head and started to protest, but it looked like Janice was about to push her through the glass, so I intervened.

"Come here Barb," I demanded.

Barb took one last look at Janice's fury before taking the three steps in my direction. She was close enough that I could also smell Jerry's Old Spice aftershave. It was time to end this, one way or another. So, I reached down and slowly unbuckled my belt. Both Barb and Janice were transfixed. I pulled the belt out and doubled it. Now, I only saw fear in Barb's eyes.

"You didn't go to work this morning, did you?" I asked.

Barb shook her head.

"You lied to me, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered.

"A relationship is built on trust," I said. "Do you agree?"

Barb nodded.

"Pull your dress up," I demanded.

Barb took a quick glance in Janice's direction and then pulled her dress up. She usually wears panties, but they were gone and her pussy lips were visibly chaffed. I also saw scrapes on her knees.

"Stick your fingers inside of yourself," I instructed.

She complied.

"Now pull them out and hold them out in front of yourself," I directed.

I leaned in and sniffed. They smelled like cum. I cut my eyes to Janice and motioned her over. When she was close enough I nodded toward the fingers. She got the message leaned in to smell them.

"What do you smell Janice?" I asked.

"Sperm," she answered.

Turning my attention to Barb I said, "There will be no more lies from you, understood?"

She nodded.

"Who did you fuck this morning?" I asked.

She avoided eye contact with Janice as she answered, "Ummm...Jer..umm...Jerry."

"When did this affair begin?" I asked.

"Not long, a few weeks," she answered.

"You have betrayed both me and Janice," I said. "You lied to us. You excluded us. You gambled everything of value in return for a few hours of pleasure."

"Please forgive me," said Barb.

"I don't know if I can," said Janice.

Barb hung her head and tears fell to the floor.

I shook my head as I said, "You are self-absorbed and blind to the feelings of the people who love you. That's not very attractive."

Barb sobbed.

"Now, you are about to loose everything," I said.

Barb desperately shook her head.

"Do you understand what you've done?" I demanded.

She nodded.

"Although you don't deserve it, I'm going to give you have a choice," I said.

A glimmer of hope returned to Barb's eyes.

"You can either leave this house right now with only the clothes on your back or you can make amends," I said. "What do you choose?"

"Amends," she said with relief.

"Not so fast," I said. "Both Janice and I will decide when you've made amends. Not you. Is that understood?"

She nodded.

"If you change your mind at anytime, you can still walk out that door," I added. "Do you agree?"

She gulped and her voice was weak when she answered, "Yes."

"Remove all of your clothes, bend over the table and interlace your fingers behind your head," I instructed.

Barb's fear returned. "What are..."

I shook my head and she stopped talking. For a moment defiance flashed in her eyes, but I quickly rubbed it out by pointing to the door. The defiance disappeared and her fear returned. She looked like she might start pleading with me, but I shook my head and pointed to the table. Finally, she gave in and her fear was replaced with resignation.

Barb took one last look at the belt before cutting her eyes to Janice. With a sigh she pulled her dress off and then bending over the table, she surrendered to her fate. I raised my arm to begin the punishment, but then Janice spoke up.

"Let me," she pleaded. "Please, Kenny, let me give her a welt for each weekend I sat alone worrying while she fucked my husband."

As much as I wanted to blister Barb's bottom, I could see that Janice really needed this, so I handed her the belt. She turned and stared at Barb's bare ass for a moment, then raised the belt and swung it hard, much harder than I expected and much harder than I think I would have swung it. Barb screamed in pain. Her hands flew back to protect herself and she started to raise her chest from the table but Janice pushed her back down, holding her by the back of her neck.

"You just earned yourself an extra one," she growled. "Do not move your hands from the back of your head and do not try to get up. Do we understand each other?"

Barb sobbed.

"You heard Kenny," said Janice. "You can leave anytime.

Janice repeated her question. "Do you understand?"

Barb nodded.

"Say it," demanded Janice.

"I understand," said Barb.

Janice positioned herself behind Barb much like a tennis player setting up a kill shot and then let loose three quick strikes that left Barb's white ass striped red. Barb was crying hard, the tears dripping on the table. I could see beads of sweat on Janice's temples. Her pajama top hung loosely by a single button. It did little to hide her heaving chest and flushed breasts.

She was transfixed on Barb's ass. Slowly she stretched a hand out and traced the brightest of the four belt marks. Her touch was gentle, almost loving, but then she suddenly jabbed two fingers into Barb's pussy. After rotating her hand and digging as deep as she could get into Barb, she pulled her fingers out and quickly shoved them into her mouth.

"This is my husband's cum inside of you," she said. "You stole this from me."

She repeated this routine several times and when she was finally satisfied all of the cum had been removed, she reached between Barb's legs and began rubbing her bald pussy with a gentleness that both surprised and turned me on. My cock was straining to be released so I pulled my zipper and set all 9" free.

"Your pussy is wet as hell," said Janice. "Do you like this?"

"Yes, oh God, yes," said Barb. "Keep touching me like that."

Barb was moaning and I could tell it wouldn't be much longer before she exploded with one of her signature orgasms, but that's not what I wanted. So, I slipped behind Janice and pulled her hand away from Barb while whispering, "Don't give her the satisfaction of a release."

At first Janice seemed dazed, like she had just woken from a delicious dream, but then nodded and said to Barb, "Go stand in the corner with your head bowed and hands behind your neck. You are not to touch yourself."

Barb looked frustrated and I thought she might object, but then she bowed her head and did exactly as told. Meanwhile, I slipped my hand into Janice's pajama bottoms and was pleased to feel a full bush soaked with desire. She groaned with pleasure and then reached back to squeeze my hard cock.

"Oh my God, you are huge," she gasped. "Please give it to me from behind."

"Can you handle all of it?" I asked.

"Yes, please!" she whispered. "I want every inch of it."

I pulled her bottoms down just below her ass cheeks and then pushed her down onto the table in the same spot Barb had just left.

She groaned. "Now, Kenny, please give it to me now."

I thrust into her.

She grunted. "Damn."

Both of us were panting. I was buried deep inside of her and paused there to give us a moment to relish the tight fit.

After a few deep breaths, she said, "You big dick is hitting the perfect spot. Make the strokes short and fast like a vibrator."

I was more than willing to be an Energizer Bunny working her sweet spot just the way she likes it and got started. She didn't last long. Panting and begging me to please not stop, Janice reached back, dug her nails into my ass, and pulled me into her orgasm. With a scream she squirted girl cum half way across the room where it fell to the floor and collected in a puddle at Barb's feet.

I took a few deep breaths and was about to spin her around and enter her from the front when she said, "I want to taste my juices on your cock."

Barb whimpered in frustration.

"How does it feel to be excluded, Barb?" I asked.

"Karma sucks, doesn't it?" asked Janice.

"Please let me help with the blow job," begged Barb.

"Fine, but I get to swallow his cum," said Janice.

"Thank you," said Barb.

"Don't walk," said Janice. "Crawl over here on your hands and knees."

Janice didn't wait for Barb. Instead, she dropped to her knees and started licking my cock. After she had cleaned every inch, she handed it to Barb who didn't waste any time working it down her throat. Janice watched her deep throat me for a minute or two before she took a ball into her mouth and sucked gently.

When Barb finally yielded my cock to Janice, she moved her gentle sucking to the mushroom head. I had never felt anything like it and groaned with pleasure. Janice got the message and started sucking a little faster, like a hungry baby working its mother's nipple. I was getting close, but it was Barb who knew how to send me over the edge. When she slipped a finger into my ass and started massaging my prostate I blew the load down Janice's throat.

"Am I forgiven?" asked Barb.

"You're not finished making amends," answered Janice. "Call my husband and tell him to get his as over here."

~ HungDaddi

HungDaddi
HungDaddi
32 Followers