All Comments on 'Spanked and Fingered'

by HungDaddi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Cheating for 3 weeks and the penalty is threes stripes and an orgy? I gave you 3 stars for a bullshit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next time an author can't even spell cuckold properly in the tags, I'll save my time with the story itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish I’d taken the previous Anon’s comment seriously and saved myself the disappointment. This is not BDSM, Barb and Mr Fatcock are not in a BDSM relationship. This scene is just something he’s done on the spur of the moment. Whilst she did give verbal consent and understands that it can all stop at any time it’s not genuine freely given consent because it’s conditional based on guilt and emotional blackmail. Just like the wannabe Dom’s who dictate everything be done in accordance with his/ her control and where the sub can safe word but doing so ends the entire relationship and not just that scene which is what a safe words are meant to be for. (Better yet is the traffic light system)

Two wrongs don’t make everything right. Barb was a moron and cheated, then nameless/ Fatcock suddenly decides that him punishing her and fucking the other scorned spouse is ok. FFS people use your bloody words and communicate. BDSM between married couples is meant to come from a place of love, trust and mutual gratification and not as revenge on a cheating spouse.

Fantasy stories it don’t have to be logical the ideas can be way out there (sci-fi, alternate world or era) but you’ve got this in a setting that is contemporary and so (to me) if it’s not realistic it loses something. I don’t know if that’s how the majority of people see things so I can only gauge from my perspective, which is just that a contemporary setting should have an achievable approach when the other ‘way out there’ story isn’t limited. That’s probably a lot more than you were expecting in a response and it’s really not intended to be offensive.

Best of luck with your writing

Tess (uk)

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

I liked it, but Barb has to really suffer. So far she has been pleasured.

Let the real punishment start.

Pat 2 please.

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHungDaddi@HungDaddi
The best version of myself is open, honest, and loving. Sexuality is our birthright. No one has the right to limit how we express our sexual selves. I see love in every face. Love without limits.