Spanking Superman Pt. 01

Story Info
Superman is taken to an island, stripped of his powers.
1.7k words
4.19
9.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1983, Paris

"Jeez, Clark! You scared me!" Diana's initial shock soon changed to amusement as her blue eyes took in the nude form of the Kryptonian in the corner of her Parisian apartment bedroom. The Amazonian demigoddess was coming home after her day's work at the Louvre and the last thing she was expecting was to see her now adult son standing in the corner like this, hands on top of his waiting for her.

"What?" Clark blushed. It had admittedly been a few years since he was in this position and he realised how odd it was. "Sorry Mom, I should've called," he mumbled.

"Yes, that would've been helpful," Diana laughed as she slid off her suit. She had a sleeveless red top underneath that hugged her enviable figure and a short black knee-length pencil skirt. "For a moment I thought a pervert had snuck in."

"What? Eeww!" Clark hadn't thought of that! Diana still looked the same as when she adopted him after his spacecraft crash landed on a farm in Kansas. The old farmer couple who had initially taken him in realised he was different and the US government had entrusted his upbringing to the only other enhanced superhero they could trust. "I'm sorry, but that's gross! Have you had anything like that happen here? I thought France was nice."

"Paris is indeed nice," Diana smiled. "Honey, why are you naked in my corner? You're an adult now, you're not going to be in trouble for flying around rescuing cats from trees."

"I don't do that any more mom. Cats land on their feet if they fall from trees," Clark tried to smile but faltered.

"Alright, what's wrong dear? Diana could read her boy like an open book. It had been a few months since she last saw him and years from when he was a little tyke zipping around her house and around Themyscria. He could never maintain eye contact when Mommy caught him doing something naughty. Clark was now staring at his feet, not trusting himself to look up into her lightning blue eyes.

"Mom- I uh..." Clark would've rushed over to hug her around her waist back in the day at this point, his face buried into her pillowy bosom as he tried to find a cheeky way to explain why he was flying around in public or skipping sparring to go swimming in the ocean. It had a fifty per cent success rate. He was so exceptionally cute with his dimples and winning smile that the tough Amazon warrior Princess melted and would coddle the lad.

But half of the other time- well, Diana was raised in a culture with mediaeval attitudes of child rearing and Clark was raised in the seventies. Mommy's word was law and punishment was swift.

"Clark, you're way too big for me to be bent over my knee," Diana made her way over and hugged her son. Let him feel her warmth and her kiss, let him know he was safe in her arms. "Now, tell me what happened. There's obviously a big reason why you're in time out. The last time I had to spank you, you were smoking in school, which at your age I'm not opposed to considering your biology."

"You've spanked Appolona when she was older than me," Clark focused on the first part of her comment even as he melted into her hug.

"Appolina is a dainty little thing while you're the most powerful being on our planet," Diana shook her head. She ran her fingers through his hair fondly but realised... "Clark?"

He began to cry!

"Clark Prince, what on Earth has gotten into you?" Diana would've loved it if he was little, when he could be comforted with a story and a warm cuddle on her rocking chair. But he was so big now! Pure muscle yet soft and warm to touch, tense.

"Mommy...I..." Clark realised how long it had been since Diana was Mommy but he didn't care. It was his Mommy he needed at this moment. "I'm not strong," he whispered, tears flowing down his cheeks. "I'm not strong at all! I'm a weak, pathetic boy, the same as the one who you found. Weak and helpless!"

'Oh dear!' thought Diana. "The baby I found was strong," Clark heard his Mommy's sweet whisper into his ear as she pulled him towards her bed. "You couldn't handle the air, our oxygen and would've died but you never gave in. You couldn't eat our food but you still survived till your stomach grew stronger. You learned to fly. You learned to rescue cats stuck on trees and you learned to help people Clark. Yes, you weren't strong then but you have the capacity for strength, to be the hero the world calls out for."

She kissed him. A warm gentle kiss, lovingly given. Diana wasn't holding an adult Clark Kent, his human alias, a reporter at daily planet but her baby Clark, the cute little thing always at her skirt, the toddler latched onto her breasts when he couldn't digest human food. She nurtured and raised him for a couple of decades and she realised he still needed that affection.

"I let a dozen people die," Clark broke down.

"What?" Diana gasped.

"Mommy, I...I couldn't save them! Lex had them burn to a crisp while he sent me chasing bombs all over the city! And I didn't stop, I didn't stop to see what he was doing! I failed Mommy, all my power, everything you had built me towards...I failed you. I failed Grandma and I failed you all!"

Clark cried for a good while and Diana just let him cry it out. Part of her wanted to hold him tight and the other part wanted to slap some sense into the boy. "You're a warrior, Clark Prince," the latter side of Diana won out. "I trained you to fight with a sword, to take a life if it comes to that." She stood up, watching him closely. "Harden your heart, boy. Man's world isn't one of kindness. Death is a part of life, an integral part. You cannot save them all."

Clark looked up at Diana. "But I -"

"No buts!" His mommy snapped back. "Your grandmother would've gone for Lex's neck, snapped it in two so he wouldn't kill another hundred."

"I should be saving all of them," Clark thought out loud.

"You cannot, boy," Diana folded her arms. "I suppose you came here out of guilt?"

Her lad nodded. "Talked to...Gramma."

"Oh, Zeus!" Diana bit her lip, her heart pounding. That explains it!

Her mind flashed back to a century ago.

"Did you go through this too Mommy?" Clark asked softly.

"Dear, that was a different -"

"Mom, what did gramma do to you? Did it help?"

"Clark, get dressed," Diana ordered.

"No!" He snapped back childishly. "No, I will not mother!" Tears reformed on his handsome face. "She said you were the same. All your power and you felt weak too. Pathetic, broken. I don't want to feel this way... Mommy, I... I need you."

"Clark..." Diana bit her lip. But he's a grown man now! Then again...she realised she was older than Clark when Hippolyta took her there. "Baby, are you sure? Did she tell you what happened?"

"You're the only other person on this planet who knows what I'm feeling now," Clark mumbled. "Please...Mommy, help me."

"Fine." Diana took a while to conclude that she had to do this. She couldn't let Clark suffer for three years as she did when she lost her will to live. Her boy was still young. Strong and powerful beyond even her own capabilities as a demigoddess. "Fine," she repeated as she slid next to him.

"First rule- it's Mommy again," she cupped his chin. "Not mom or mother. Mommy. Just like when you were little, back when I would have you on my rocking chair."

"I missed that," Clark admitted.

"Good. You'll get plenty of Mommy. Two- you are going to leave Metropolis for two years. Leave that reporter friend of yours and that bratty Jimmy kid. Leave Lex and every one of the goons of your city."

"Leave?" Clark blinked. "Where are we going?"

"There's an island... it's off the coast of Themyscra. It's where mother took me when I was having my little crisis. There is a small house there and the place is governed by rules of magic," Diana explained. "You say you feel powerless and weak right?"

"It's not...that. Like...I know I'm strong but..." Clark looked lost for words.

"You have the power of a god but you feel mortal. Like you cannot harness your gifts and your inadequacies mean the death of innocents who you cannot save." Diana said her words almost mechanically. As if she had said those very words countless times before.

"Did you feel the same?" Clark questioned.

"Yes," said Diana. "Twice in my life. The first time after the end of the first world war. The second was twenty years ago when my little boy was turning blue in my arms."

"What did you do?" Clark knew the answer. "What is the island?"

"It's where you will spend at least the next two years of your life."

"Two years?" Clark gasped.

"At least two years," Diana corrected him. "It is the place where banished gods are sent to, stripped of their powers," Diana watched her son listen to her in rapt attention.

"But my power isn't that of a god," Clark pointed out.

"You were taken there when you were little. That place is what saved you then, stripped you of your powers and turned you into a human babe." Diana told her son. "It works for you the same as it did for all gods and demigods."

"So I'll be stripped of my powers," Clark thought out loud. He was surprised at how that sounded. He had always been Superman, being normal sounded alien to the lad.

"You will learn to live like a mortal, under my care."

"Grandma said she punished you every day." Her son's question got Diana to blush.

"I was spanked a lot," Diana admitted.

"I need it too Mommy," Clark begged of his beautiful Amazonian mom. "It did not hurt when you did it when I was little...I always felt guilty about hiding and pretending to cry when you spanked me then. But if..."

"We will leave in an hour." Diana kissed her son. "Get dressed. We will finish up this conversation on the island."