Sparrow Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chenoa stood at the door to the cabin, her hand cupping her belly, where new life was developing, and watched her son and her man ride off to do the needed chores at Simon's spread. They'd keep both spreads. Someday the land would be valuable. As they prospered, they'd try to connect the two ranches by buying the land between them. Kele was bringing extra money home from whatever he was doing in the town, and Simon was proving to be a steady, reliable man. And he pleased her in bed as Kurt never had done. She couldn't get enough of what the half-breed was endowed with. This would hold--at least until Kele was old enough to handle this farm himself.

But perhaps it would last longer--seeing the connection between her son and her man. They didn't fool her. She knew what they were doing. But as long as they thought it was a secret and the arrangement was holding, she'd say nothing. Simon satisfied her. She didn't really care if he satisfied young men too--even if he preferred doing that--and not even if it was her son. She and Simon weren't married, and she saw no need for them to be married.

She'd never seen her son as happy before, and he'd stopped talking about leaving and moving down to Denver.

12