Sparrows Need Engineers Ch. 04: Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rappashae smiled, "Thank you for joining me."

The light dimmed and the speakers clicked on, everyone inside falling silent as they watched with bated breath.

The curtains drawing back, a lone man standing in the center of the stage, dagger in one hand as he stared at the rose in his other. Looking up with tearful eyes and wavering lips, struggling to muster the word that haunted his mind.

"Papa."

The cannons fired and the lights changed, hues of red and green darting across the walls as the sound of buildings crashed.

"No- no you fool, you blemish on the name of our house, you do nothing to push the righteous tide!"

Roar of machinery with cries of pain, silencing as a whimpering song lets to the air, cold and cutting through the torment.

Lights darkening as the woman on stage wails in woe of a love lost, replaced by children laughing. A dream that would never come true, never to see the light of the giving sun.

Stars in the rafters as they sing for joy, tyranny falling as crowds rejoice and the hero stands.

The stage falling dark as the show ends.

Rappashae sat silent with her mouth open slightly, closing as her eyes narrowed, turning to look at Crames and about to ask something. But seeing him return a look to her that was much the same, she decided to wait. "Would you still like to go for a drink and some food?" she asked.

Crames nodded, holding his tongue as he followed Rappashae out of the balcony seating, both walking out of the venue and into the night, each wearing a look of confusion. Silent as they contemplated the show and tried to form their opinions over the performance that they witnessed.

Rappashae led him to the wine bar she mentioned, opening the door and allowing Crames to enter first.

Crames noticed how some of the staff members looked slightly disappointed once they saw he was with her. He felt his cheeks blush over the thought that such a gorgeous woman who was ogled by most would choose to spend her evening with him.

The staff led them both to a quiet table in the rear of the restaurant, the lights dimmed and the setting so intimate. Crames wondered if they always gave her this kind of seating, he was happy to see the visitors to the restaurant were spread out and given privacy. He wasn't sure what to order, about to ask when he saw another server appear with two glasses and a bottle already picked out.

"We have a bottle of Riesling tonight, the chef has also prepared a wonderful lobster risotto." They said with practiced reform.

"Wonderful, please." Rappashae said with a smile.

Crames watched as the server poured the two glasses and retreated back to the kitchen, allowing them privacy. Rather than sitting directly across from one another, she sat just to his side, Crames thanked Galaxara that Jop made the dress so modest in the front. Had it been a low cut, the visual he would have been privy to would have made conversation impossible for the moment.

"Ok, I'm going to be honest." Crames said, finding his nerves were uninterested in letting him stay silent.

Rappashae looked at him, holding her breath in anticipation.

"What the fu- like the story, did you follow any of it?" he said in confusion.

"No! No the story was all over the place, I have no clue what they were even trying to say, what was the plot!?" She retorted with relief.

"Right!? Like was that his dad or his brother, and the children. Why were there so many children?" Crames said with an eye roll.

"The dog, did you see the dog?"

Crames raised his brow, "Wha- no."

"I swear, there was a dog, I cannot make this up, they had a dog in the background!" Rappashae said.

Both broke into laughter over the odd show, Rappashae admitting that she not only picked the shows that were close to closing. But also picked ones that had lower reviews, claiming "The tickets are cheaper, and I still get the experience!"

Crames laughed, "Ok, well next time, I'll pick the show."

Rappashae smiled, "Ok, I'll accept that offer."

Crames chuckled, picking up his glass of wine and saying, "I'll pick one even worse-" he flinched as he spilled. Tipping the glass too eagerly as he spoke and allowing some to land on his dress shirt, "Oh-" he said with disappointment.

Then feeling Rappashaes large hand covering it with her napkin, soaking up the liquid with care as she gave it a worried look. "Thank goodness it wasn't red, this should come out easily enough."

Crames blushed as he felt her touch him, "Um- thank you."

Rappashae saw his reaction, "I'm sorry, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable." She said as she removed her hand.

"No no, it's fine, thank you for worrying about me." He said.

Rappashae bit her lip, not knowing what to do, "I'm sorry, I usually enjoy being the care giver in the-" she let her voice trail off. Putting one hand on her lap as the other took her own glass, touching it to her lips and drinking. She sipped a small portion of the glass, working to not tip it back and down it all at once, even though she wanted to in that moment.

"So, you mean in a relationship, right?" Crames asked, looking at the glass and then at her.

Rappashae gave a soft smile, "Yes, but I'm not trying to press you into anything. If you remember, I'm not human."

Crames didn't forget that piece of information, but he could see she was worried.

"Crames, as I mentioned before, we don't have 'Mother and Father' since we can reproduce with whoever we choose." Rappashae exhaled, taking another sip of her wine as she closed her eyes and leaned forward, resting an elbow on the table. "I never told you what race I am, and I appreciate your respect and not prying."

Crames could see she was worried, trying to find the right words.

"I'm a- a Futanari..."

Crames didn't break eye contact, seeing she was studying him for some kind of reaction.

"Uh, that means- I have-"

"Both." He said, cutting her off.

Rappashae looked into his eyes, seeing he wasn't daunted by the fact, wondering if he had picked up on it sometime ago.

"No matter what, I would like to always be your friend." She said, "I truly do cherish the relationship we've built now, and I would never want to make you uncomfortable or cornered. I really tried to think of the perfect time to ask- But..." She gulped, looking at him as he waited on her, "But, if you would like to start something, more-" She paused as she thought she saw him shiver, "Intimate. Then I would be interested in that as well."

Crames felt lightheaded, wondering what he was supposed to do, his mind racing as he felt guilt trying to spring up. But quickly being stomped out by confusion, anger following behind as he remembered the ship captains lie. Remembering that dark haired woman looking him in the eyes, not blinking as she said she would wait for him.

'One step forward.'

He could see Rappashae was being honest, brutally open as she waited on his response.

'One step forward, towards what you think will make you happy.'

The teal like vice dropping from his thought, one step away from the past, one step forward.

"Yes."

......

"I'm happy for you, and you're being safe right?" Jerec asked with concern.

Crames smiled as he rolled his eyes, "We haven't even kissed yet, yes I'm being safe and we're taking it slow."

Jerec was happy to see him flourishing on the little shuttle planet they lived on, "You two have been dating for over three weeks and you haven't even kissed yet? She has the patients of a dormant star doesn't she."

Crames smiled, "I know, I feel bad but I want to make sure it's right." pausing to think about his future. "I don't know if I'll put the robe on again."

Jerec nodded, "If you don't, there's nothing wrong with that."

Crames looked at the time, "Oh I gotta get going!" he said as he sprang from the couch. "I'll be home later tonight, so don't worry about waiting up!"

"Ok, dude." Jerec said with a smile.

Crames made his way out of the apartment and down the street, walking with a bounce in his step as he made it closer to Rappashaes home. Passing the bank she worked at, finding her apartments and climbing the stairs, knocking on her unit and seeing her answer almost immediately.

"Hey!" she said with a smile, "Come in, come in!" she said quickly as she waved him in.

Crames entered the home, smiling sheepishly as he looked around, "Thanks for having me, you really didn't have to cook for me."

"No, I really enjoy it and I've been looking forward to it." She said, touching his lower back and leading him into the kitchen. "I've almost finished, so once we have dinner, we'll watch a movie and relax."

Crames looked at the oven, wondering what she was making for dinner tonight.

"We'll be having grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, there's also a side of peas." Rappashae said.

Crames looked at the quaint meal, excited for the home cooking that smelled so delicious.

"Go sit down, and I'll make you a plate." Rappashae said as she ushered him to the kitchen table she had. Having him sit down, "Let me make you a glass of tea." She said, going back to the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"Are you sure you don't need me to help, I feel like you're spoiling me." He said with worry.

Rappashae almost blushed, "No not at all, I enjoy this, so let me take care of everything."

Crames watched as she brought a glass of tea and set it in front of him, taking a sip and being astounded by how good it was.

"I make it myself on the balcony, it's sun tea, with just a little bit of sugar and lemon." She made a plate of food for him, bringing it over and putting it in front of him. "Please, go ahead and dig in."

Crames couldn't deny, he desperately wanted to follow through with her request. The chicken looking so juicy with the mashed potatoes and gravy begging for him to sample them. The peas adding a great contrast to the plate and looking equally appetizing, he took up his fork and knife. Looking to Rappashae and waiting as she made her plate, seeing her turn around and look at him.

"Go ahead and eat, you look so hungry."

Crames pouted, "I don't want to eat without you."

Rappashae smiled, "Just too sweet." She sat down, seeing him beginning to cut into his meat as she took up her utensils.

Crames took a bite, blown away by the flavor, "Oh wow Rappashae, this is so good, this is amazing!" he said.

Rappashae blushed, "Thank you, I'm glad you like it."

Crames kept devouring the meal, eating everything on his plate and almost licking the gravy off the dish, but using his fork instead.

"Would you like seconds, there's more than enough?" Rappashae said.

"Oh no I couldn't, that was so much food already." He said.

Rappashae was glowing as she saw him fawning over her cooking, looking and seeing a bit of gravy on his cheek. She took her napkin and wiped it from him, seeing him turn his eyes to her and blush as he stayed still. "Sorry." She said quietly, hoping she didn't make him uncomfortable.

"No, it's fine, I'm glad I didn't make too much of a mess." He gulped, thinking about the meal and her character. "Um, Rappashae, I know you enjoy being the care giver, so it's fine."

Rappashae smiled, "You're so considerate, Crames. I'm truly lucky to find someone who cares enough about me that they'd be worried I'm over working myself for them."

"Well I wouldn't want you to get tired from feeling you always have to take care of me." Crames said, worry on his mind as the sentence sparked painful memories.

"Oh, no not at all." She said with concern, putting her hand on his, "No, you're not a burden and I promise to be upfront with what I do and don't want." She squeezed his hand, "Thank you for your honesty."

"I'm sorry, I've just been hurt in the past." Crames said.

Rappashae could see he was remembering a lot of pain, she tried to be supportive as she let him only say what he was comfortable saying.

Crames looked up to her, "I just...I don't want you to get tired of me, It's not that I don't appreciate it though, so thank you."

Rappashae smiled, "Thank you, would you like to watch the movie?"

Crames felt more comfortable under her caring gaze than he had before, feeling like warmth was enveloping him as she watched. "Yes, lets watch a movie, what did you have in mind?"

......

The movie ended and the credits rolled with Crames wishing it would last for a little while longer, not because it was amazingly interesting. But because he felt so warm and comfortable, laying on his side on the large couch with lights in the room dimmed. Rappashaes large breasts on his back as her arm wrapped around him and was held to his chest.

The scent of coco butter on his nose, so lavish and inviting, as if his entire spirit and physical being were enveloped with care. A past recollection tried to come forward with guilt, lying with another woman in this state, but he didn't feel a touch of it in his heart. Whether it was due to the incomprehensible care Rappashae provided, or because he was so tired of waiting.

So warm and comfortable, he was so content, only wishing for the lights to be a little darker as his eyes felt so heavy. He couldn't bring himself to move, wondering if she was sleeping as her breathing was so steady.

"Crames?" she asked quietly.

'No, nooooo let me stay like this for a little longer.' He thought to himself, not responding as her melodic voice cooed his mind and let every muscle unwind.

Then feeling her nose gently touch the top of his head, dragging his scent in and holding it for a moment. Feeling her squeeze him a little tighter, he was so safe, so close to falling into a deep restful sleep.

"It's ok." Rappashae whispered, "Mommies got you."

Crames content exhaustion drained away, his mind waking as his eyes no longer felt heavy. He couldn't believe how the simple sentence yanked him out of such a content rest. His body quickly changing lanes from restful slumber, and awakening to desired touch.

He felt heat flush through his face, his mind stumbling and giving the double handed salute of 'what the fuck', followed by a memory slapping his subconscious self.

'We don't have a motherly sentiment like that to that name.'

The voice in his recollection was hers, but so much more husky, he swore it wrapped his mind in velvet like affection. Pink eyes with steaming breath looking down on him with a wicked smile that oozed desire, his body writhing with want.

He felt his hips wanting to act on their own, wanting to rise and wag as he offered himself like a meal.

But as soon as it came, shame followed it.

Rappashae felt him curl up, "Um, Crames, are you awake?"

Crames nodded, not wanting to let her know he had been awake all along, yawning and stretching as he pressed his prick into the couch. "Yup, yup I'm good, how did it end?"

"Oh," Rappashae looked at the screen, embarrassed that she had her eyes closed through most of it, just happy to relax with him. "It was good, I enjoyed the ending."

"Mmmm, mkay." Crames said, trying to get himself to calm down.

Rappashae rubbed his back as he laid on his stomach in front of her, enjoying the feel of his lean figure under her palm. "You can stay here tonight, if you want." She said.

Crames bit his lip.

"Just to sleep, nothing else." Rappashae added.

......

Crames looked at his phone, re-reading the text he sent to Jerec, 'Hey, staying at Rappashaes tonight. I'll be back tomorrow.' He momentarily worried about being judged, lying in Rappashaes bed and not returning home like he originally planned. But the thought quickly faded as he knew his best friend wouldn't harbor any ill feelings like that, with a breath of ease he turned off the phone.

Rolling over he rested the device on the nightstand by the side of the bed he laid on. He felt the bed sink to Rappashaes weight as she laid down in it next to him, feeling her pull a portion of the blankets they shared over herself.

"Good night, Crames."

He rolled over, looking at her as she had her hair in a long ponytail, her makeup removed and head resting on the pillow. "Good night." He said quietly, unable to look away from her.

She was in the same state, not able to bring herself to turn off the light as she looked at him in the soft glow it produced. Hazel eyes looking at her so contently, the reddish color of his hair in contrast to the light shade of the pillow case.

"Thank you." He said.

Rappashae gave him a curious look, "No, thank you for being here, I enjoy your company."

"...You do?" he asked in a whisper.

"Of course, everyday I get to see you, it's a little bit brighter. You're a wonderful person." She said with a soft smile.

Crames looked at her, his eyes falling to her lips, he swallowed his nerves. Scooting his body closer, hoping he wouldn't be too intrusive. Inching closer, silently, seeing she didn't ask him why he closed the gap. But waited, rolling towards him as well.

Rappashae let him come to her on his own, taking shallow breaths as she leaned towards him. She could see his eyes were worried, but wanting. So innocent, the hazel color of them holding her fancy just as it had the first time she saw him.

Crames felt so hot, pushing up with one arm as he leaned to the larger woman, scared he may miss. But feeling butterflies in his stomach as he felt her warmth, lavish lips locking to his. No desperate paw or plea for more, but frozen in the tender embrace, relishing in the feeling.

Rappashae felt the same, her heart overflowing as the tender man showed how vulnerable he was. She didn't want to press him for the affection, but it was greedily accepted, her head swimming as she felt so cared for.

Crames broke the kiss, fearful that she may be upset, but this was as much as he could offer her. For now. But looking into her eyes he could see she was content, seeming to melt into the bed, her lashes batting as she smiled and gave him one more farewell.

"Goodnight." She said warmly, taking another moment before turning off the light.

......

Crames stretched under the cover as the sun slipped through the cracks in the shades, amazed at how well he slept. He had been worried he would be too anxious to sleep, but the smell of the bed and its plush feel had put him into a deep slumber. He rolled over, seeing Rappashae still asleep and lying on her side facing him.

He was slightly shocked as he looked at her, remembering how she looked so elegant in the dress Jop had crafted for her. How she maintained her image so well with just the right touch of business formal and makeup.

Now she was drooling into the pillow, the once well tamed pony tail gone and her hair a mess, haphazard and matted.

"nn- meh-" she mumbled, twitching her body as her face winced.

Crames tried to stifle a laugh, witnessing this honest side of Rappashae that she would most likely be mortified to be seen as. He snuggled into the blanket more, seeing it lift between them as he took up the slack.

Then a thought entered his mind, he felt his own manhood swollen and grinding into the mattress, was she in the same state? Gulping as he knew she had one, he felt so curious, wanting to see it. 'Just to make sure it's not too big.' He told himself, turning his eyes down to look at the blanket he bunched up to his chin, knowing he could get away with it.

He could hear her steady breathing, speaking to her dream every now and then as her cheek glowed with the soft morning light. He could lift the cover, let the light enter, his eyes falling upon it and assessing it.

Just a peek.

He closed his eyes, rolling over and away from her, feeling guilty that he would let the thought to leer at her without her knowledge even enter him. But he did take something from the perverse thought, something that did make him feel better as he laid in her bed.

123456...8